User Tag List

Thread: Luck&Logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Luck&Logic

As the title states and since this thread is in the Other Card Games section, I'd figured it'd be a good idea to put up a discussion for this game here. So yeah, Luck&Logic, another game by Bushiroad. Wonder if any of y'all heard of it? The game already has 2 structure decks and a booster box, with a trial deck and the second booster box coming out soon.

Edit: My bad for not also including on the rules of the game as to how it's played.

http://www.heartofthecards.com/ll/howtoplay.html

And on this site there's I believe some coverage of the game as well as a site on where to purchase the set/decks
    Last edited by ARKhaven; 8th February 2016 at 02:32 PM.
    The one guy here who either you'll like or hate based on what I say/what decks I play, who also lurks Twitter and maybe here. Apprentice Lurker in the works ||ω・`)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a card game? I thought it was only an anime. I haven't played the card game. In fact, I only heard of the anime about 2 weeks ago. I am unsure if both are related or two separate things.

Hope this isn't "necroing".

---EDIT---

Yep, it also has an anime based on it.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuri View Post
    It's a card game? I thought it was only an anime. I haven't played the card game. In fact, I only heard of the anime about 2 weeks ago. I am unsure if both are related or two separate things.

Hope this isn't "necroing".

---EDIT---

Yep, it also has an anime based on it.
    My same reaction lol. Saw the anime, then turned out it has a card game so I was laughing at that bit. I don't think it's Necroing? If it is, then it's whatever, as long as no harm comes to play or anything

Edit: Did I forgot to mention that the game just basically started I think a few weeks ago?
    Last edited by ARKhaven; 10th February 2016 at 08:14 PM.
    The one guy here who either you'll like or hate based on what I say/what decks I play, who also lurks Twitter and maybe here. Apprentice Lurker in the works ||ω・`)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the game fun? I'm big on Buddyfight, and I used to love Vanguard, but my interest there has started to wane.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    Is the game fun? I'm big on Buddyfight, and I used to love Vanguard, but my interest there has started to wane.
    I find it somewhat enjoyable, except the first run through was so bad with my friend lel. We're still trying to get used to the game, and we're watching this vid just to see if we're properly doing everything right, or royally screwing everything up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGgP9d0lJug

Registered User Eternal Dragon Of ChaOZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I watch the anime and saw an advertisement for the card game on animenewsnetwork not long ago, I probably will check out this game sometime.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Dragon Of ChaOZ View Post
    I watch the anime and saw an advertisement for the card game on animenewsnetwork not long ago, I probably will check out this game sometime.
    The anime itself I think is getting a second season. And slowly but surely my friend and I will get everything down right lol. Right now I got another friend who ended up making a much more smoother translation for us because he's pretty cool. Made it similar to how PSCT flows in YGO so I'm like YAY~!

But yeah, they've pumping out the game, and so far from what a bud and I see, a LOT of people like the Tamaki deck, which is Rinne Logic (Tamaki is the black haired girl with glasses in the show), because of her recycle ability.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ARKhaven View Post
    The anime itself I think is getting a second season. And slowly but surely my friend and I will get everything down right lol. Right now I got another friend who ended up making a much more smoother translation for us because he's pretty cool. Made it similar to how PSCT flows in YGO so I'm like YAY~!

But yeah, they've pumping out the game, and so far from what a bud and I see, a LOT of people like the Tamaki deck, which is Rinne Logic (Tamaki is the black haired girl with glasses in the show), because of her recycle ability.
    That's what I've been hearing. That with the cards so far, Yellow Tamaki is the way to go for a "Meta" deck (though personally I don't care about that stuff, as long as I have fun. I'll care about Meta in L&L once the second season of the anime starts so we have more stuff to go with).

On another note, after watching the anime (I was pretty 50/50 with it tbh) I didn't really have the drive to play the game until a friend of mine recently got into it (he's been trying to find a less complicated card game to get into with cute anime girls....cuz he's that type of guy). I guess the kind of lit a flame for me to start caring and now I'm actually into it....well playing with proxy cards at least cuz the characters I want haven't been released yet in the US (OLGA and a bunch of the disfia support). I've been meddling with some Disfia-Olga builds. Combining him with one other Disfia character like Yellow Tamaki, Red Yoshichika, Yellow Sena, etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marsh381 View Post
    That's what I've been hearing. That with the cards so far, Yellow Tamaki is the way to go for a "Meta" deck (though personally I don't care about that stuff, as long as I have fun. I'll care about Meta in L&L once the second season of the anime starts so we have more stuff to go with).

On another note, after watching the anime (I was pretty 50/50 with it tbh) I didn't really have the drive to play the game until a friend of mine recently got into it (he's been trying to find a less complicated card game to get into with cute anime girls....cuz he's that type of guy). I guess the kind of lit a flame for me to start caring and now I'm actually into it....well playing with proxy cards at least cuz the characters I want haven't been released yet in the US (OLGA and a bunch of the disfia support). I've been meddling with some Disfia-Olga builds. Combining him with one other Disfia character like Yellow Tamaki, Red Yoshichika, Yellow Sena, etc.
    I just buy the JPN cards off Hammer Girl Anime and put in the translations from Heart of the Cards.......until I got real confused at their wording so my friend (Total bro btw) made his version of the Cyber Logic translations in YGO PSCT. But since the English release is here, I might as well grab them too so I can actually read it LOL

Yeah Tamaki's totally Meta, it's so dumb with her salvage and stuff. Mana's a close second, Chloe's eating dirt with Olga iirc.

In terms of the anime, it was cheese, only characters I liked were Mana and Yoshi, but that's probably because of Symphogeah GENOCIDE and EGAO. Characterization was.........meh