User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 92 Discussion: No! No! NO!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Misses Fairlady View Post
    Guys, someone pointed out something about the scene where Barrett teleports him and Serena away.

Barrett didn't hit the Duel Academia option, he hit the Xyz option. And the title for the next OP os "Light of Hope", a phrase that appears specifically in GEPD's summon chant. Xyz Dimension arc confirmed?
    It was confirmed that we will learn more about the Xyz Dimension, though that does not confirm that the Lancers will travel there. Also minor animations in Yu-Gi-Oh! aren't that ... accurate, meaning that Barrett could still be in Academia. But the possebility that they are in Xyz Dimension exists.

Although I really cannot see anything on the picture you posted, so I'm not sure about your source either...

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    It was confirmed that we will learn more about the Xyz Dimension, though that does not confirm that the Lancers will travel there. Also minor animations in Yu-Gi-Oh! aren't that ... accurate, meaning that Barrett could still be in Academia. But the possebility that they are in Xyz Dimension exists.

Although I really cannot see anything on the picture you posted, so I'm not sure about your source either...
    We saw the full dimension hopping interface on Sora's duel disk in an earlier episode.
    So by seeing where Barret pressed, it does imply that he didn't teleport them to Academia.

Registered User Brightshine Stardust's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Barrett indeed seems to have more care for Serena, so it won't be surprising to see him warping the two of them to somewhere else instead of Academia, at least until Serena can fully recover.

He's kinda like Mizoguchi, with Serena being the Sherry of Arc-V.

Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    Speaking about weeks, I think it's been about seven days since Yuya's duel against Kachidoki.

Day 1: Yuya vs Kachidoki. Yuya's dark side shows up for the first time.
    Day 2: Battle Royal begins.
    Day 3: Battle Royal ends. The Lancers are formed.
    Day 4: The Lancers go to the Synchro Dimension.
    Day 5: The Friendship Cup begins.
    Day 6: The second day of the first round.
    Day 7: The quarter-finals, the first semi-final, and the invasion.
    I don't remember if the time is directly mentioned in this episode, but I think it's still possible that the time between forming of Lancers and them going to Synchro Dimension is actually 2 or even 3 days, giving them time to prepare. Also, wasn't there at least 1 day between them going to Synchro Dimension and the beginning of Friendship Cup? I recall seeing a night scene during the jail arc.
    Last edited by Brightshine Stardust; 11th February 2016 at 08:32 AM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Speaking of which, any clue when the sub is out? (Haven't seen the episode yet, DON'T SPOIL ME).
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The feels, the feels! Goodness me this was difficult to watch...and seriously clever. The writers have surprised me time and time again with this episode.

Firstly, Zuzu actually made it to Yuya - they are reunited! Then she thankfully teleports Yuri and Yugo away before crap can happen or Yugo can be absorbed. How is Yugo still alive?! Next, Barrett goes good-ish again when he finally considers Yuya a worthy opponent, and to my surprise, Yuya would have been screwed had Sergey not shown up. Then Sergey reintroduces the Earthbounds to us in spectacular fashion. Damn that was cool. There was some crap that went on though - Odd-Eyes Rebellion could have been Pendulum Summoned again. Such bullcrap...but I digress. It was exciting to see Yuya lose, and amps the threat of Sergey up that much further so Jack can (presumably) wreck him in their duel next ep.

But...Celina...waaaghhhh! No! The only good thing that can come of this is if she gets locked up with Lulu and Rin and they escape together! Please let that be a thing, dammit!

There were surprisingly few casualties from Duel Academy's attack, but the riot is still going on and now Security have no distractions. Uh-oh.

So yeah. A wrenching episode to watch, but a stellar one overall.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Episode took longer than usual to subtitle probably because there is only one team working on them which is MonoSubs that I know of and ruSUBan retired.

Anyways I'm glad I usually do not check forums cause most people watch the raw episode beforehand so there are a ton of SPOILERS for those that wait until subs come out.

So pretty much the writers pulled a 180 and teased us thinking we'd get to see Yuri versus Yugo full duel but then NOPE Yuzu just so happens to conveniently arrive at the scene to teleport both of the Yu's away. Not to mention the dark side of Yuya was unveiling yet stopped thanks to Yuzu. Good thing Sergey arrives to beat down Barret since there was no way Yuya could win. Besides that Sergey whips out earth bounds because why the hell not but at least he did not use thorn prisoners cause that would have been weird.

Next episode we finally get to see Jack dueling once again which is always exciting and confirmed the tournament will be finished much to my surprise and probably everyone else thinking the tournament would have been halted due to academia invading.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only things that dissapointed me from the invasion were that the girls became damsels in distress like the tradition of every Ygo series, and that the City didn't get burned to death (I got used to the Writers teasing us with Starve Venom).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    The only things that dissapointed me from the invasion were that the girls became damsels in distress like the tradition of every Ygo series, and that the City didn't get burned to death (I got used to the Writers teasing us with Starve Venom).
    Yeah I was expecting there to be a lot more destruction with academia invading but no they only came to take back Selena and kidnap Yuzu. All the commotion was sort of naught. I was hoping they would show the effect of starve venom but no we only get to see what it looks like after 50+ episodes from the silhouette which makes me upset but then again predator plants were not even revealed so I guess all the more time to wait even longer...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They were never going to stop the tournament; they've been hyping Yuya and Jack's rematch too much for that.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that I actually watched the show rather than reading the duel summary on the wiki, Barret definitely hit the xyz dimension button, which would explain why they're going there. It also didn't seem that he was after selena, he was after yuzu. He probably is just going to take care of her much like he did in standard, similarly to sora caring for yuzu but not selena.