User Tag List

Thread: Prediction princess ft. Radiant bird vene

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prediction princess ft. Radiant bird vene

I was messing around with prediction princess (my favorite archetype) and built this deck mixing it with the new ritual monster radiant bird vene. The deck works pretty well, it might look that it can brick, but it never happened to me honestly, although, i'm gonna cut vene to 2 and put some traps, but the result is very satisfactory. Also, thanks to vene, this might be the first viable rank 9 deck i've ever seen.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you tried adding Djinn Releasers?

Really looking forward what can be done with. I wonder if Konami is gonna give Aigami a Ritual Monster.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried to use the djinns, but it didnt work as well as i was expecting to do, usually what you want to do is use vene's effect to make a manju or senju level 9 to use it as the whole tribute for the ritual summon of tarotrei, then use vene's other effect to add the manju / senju back to your hand, but with the djinn i always had to tribute more than 1 monster and the deck was also less consistent, i kinda want to put it into the deck, but i must find i way to fit it consistently first. Also, i really want Aigami to have ritual monsters, that way konami will have no excuses to not give the mechanic more support.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wish I could say more. I've yet to try some stuff in a simulator.