User Tag List

Thread: [X] [Y] Ritual Dragon

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[X] [Y] Ritual Dragon

Since there is no clue about a Ritual Dimension (a.k.a. the Duel Monsters Dimension), just let pretend there is one and there is a Ritual Yuya. If he has a Ritual Dragon, what would it be? This is just fanfiction, so you can create anything you want.

Okay, I assume that the Ritual Dimension might be a hidden dimension inside Standard as a reference of being a Main Deck dimension. And due to Yuya's inner darkness, I call the hypothetical dragon "Secret Shadow Ritual Dragon", except it's blue.

Name: Secret Shadow Ritual Dragon
    LV8, DARKNESS, Dragon/Ritual/Effect
    2800 ATK / 2500 DEF
    Monster Effect: This card can be Ritual Summoned with "Secret Shadow Ritual". Once per turn: You can Special Summon a Level 5 or higher Dragon-Type Monster from your hand, Ggraveyard, Main Deck or Extra Deck. Once per turn: If your opponent summons a Level 5 or higher monster(s), negate their effects until the rest of the turn and change them in Defense Position.

Ritual Spell Card: Secret Shadow Ritual.
    This card can be used to Ritual Summon any Dragon-Type Ritual Monster from your hand, Graveyard or Deck. You must also Tribute Monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels equal or exceed the Level of the Ritual Monster you Ritual Summon. You can banish this card from your Graveyard, except during the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can add a Ritual Monster Card or a Ritual Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.

The hybrid would be:
    Name: Haouaoryuu Odd-Eyes Shadow Dragon
    LV10, PS12, DARKNESS, Dragon/Pendulum/Ritual/Effect
    4000 ATK / 3500 DEF

Pendulum Effect: You cannot activate this card from your hand. You can Pendulum Summon face-down Pendulum Monsters and face-up Pendulum Fusion/Ritual/Synchro/Xyz Monsters from your Extra Deck while ignoring their summoning conditions. When you Pendulum Summon Pendulum Xyz Monster(s): Treat their Rank as their Level. If you control a Pendulum Fusion/Synchro/Xyz Card in your other Pendulum Zone, you can Special Summon this and that card from your Pendulum Zones while ignoring their summoning conditions.

Monster Effect: You can Ritual Summon this card with "Odd-Eyes Shadow Ritual". If this card is Ritual Summoned: Banish all monsters your opponent controls, but halve the Battle Damage you would inflict to your opponent this turn. If this card is destroyed as a Monster Card, you can destroy all Pendulum Cards in your Pendulum Zones (min. 1), and place this card in one of your Pendulum Zones.

Ritual Spell Card: Odd-Eyes Shadow Ritual
    This card can be used to Ritual Summon "Haouaoryuu Odd-Eyes Shadow Dragon" from your hand, Graveyard or Deck. You must also Tribute 1 Dragon-Type Ritual Monster and 1 Dragon-Type Pendulum Monster from your hand or field. You can banish this card from your Graveyard to Ritual Summon "Haouaoryuu Odd-Eyes Shadow Dragon" from your hand or Graveyard.
    Last edited by KingJinzo; 11th February 2016 at 01:22 AM.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not generic enough, how about
    this card can be ritual summoned using any ritual spell card
    once per turn during either player turn you can target 1 lvl 5 or higher monster on the field, reduce all monsters your opponent control attack by that targets attack. during each end phase destroy all monsters with less attack than this card
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had thought the darksoul living inside Yuya is the Ritual Dimension yuya and he won't come out to play until all the other Yu's have been absorbed. Then it can sacrifice all 4 Dimension Dragons to ritual summon the Ritual Dragon which would awaken Genesis Omega Dragon( a nomi effect monster).

@KingJinzo Yuya wouldn't use a Ritual Spell card after the first time. He'd just end up using a new Pendulum monster with built-in ritual summon effect.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 10th February 2016 at 10:31 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can create anything you want. The Ritual Dragon, the Ritual Spell Cards, other cards related to the dragon, etc. The name "Secret Shadow Ritual Dragon" is a reference to the theory that the Ritual Dimension is a hidden dimension, as I've said above. The reason I didn't post this thread on the anime page is that there is no explicit clue from the anime and it's supposed to be a fanfic thread.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did something like this once:

Sapphire Comet Ritual Dragon
    FIRE
    Dragon-type/Ritual/Effect
    Level 7
    2500 / 2000
    'Must first be Ritual Summoned. Once per turn: you can reduce the ATK of 1 Level 5 or higher monster on the field to 0 until the End Phase, then target 1 card on the field; banish that target until your opponent's next End Phase.'

Relinquished Pyre
    Ritual Spell Card
    'This card can be used to Ritual Summon any FIRE Ritual Monster from your hand or Graveyard. You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels exactly equal the Level of the Ritual Monster you Ritual Summon.'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From a fanfic I wrote back in August or so:

Shining Scale Ritual Dragon (WATER/Dragon-Type/Ritual/Level 7/ATK 2500/DEF 2000)

Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 Ritual Spell Card from your hand during your Main Phase, then banishing monsters from your field or Graveyard, including at least 1 Ritual Monster, whose total Levels are equal to or greater than this monster's Level, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. (This Special Summon is treated as a Ritual Summon.) When this card is Special Summoned this way, if the Ritual Monster(s) that was banished to Summon this card was Level 5 or higher: Target 1 of those banished monsters; this card gains ATK equal to that target's original ATK until the end of the turn, and if it does, banish all other monsters on the field whose original Level is equal to or higher than that target until the End Phase of this turn, and if you do, this card gains 1 additional attack this turn for every opponent's monster banished this way.

Yes, yes, I know, it'd be OP as $#!!% as an actual card. I'd probably have it perma-banish one monster instead of all of them for just one turn - a bit like what they did with Rise Falcon.
    in which I occasionally spew out many many words about ARC-V: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2104557/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's my try:

Blazing Spirit Ritual Dragon
    FIRE
    Dragon/Ritual/Effect
    2500 / 2000
    You can ritual summon this card with "Dimensional gathering". Negate the effects of all level 5 or higher monsters your opponent controls during the turn they are summoned. If this card on the field is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to the graveyard, you can banish 1 dragon-type monster from your graveyard; special summon this card during the end phase of this turn in face-up defense position.

Dimensional Gathering

This card is used to ritual summon "Blazing Spirit Ritual Dragon" from your hand. You must also tribute monsters from your hand or side of the field whose levels / Ranks combined equals 7 or more. You can banish this card from your graveyard then target 1 ritual monster you control, it gains 1000 ATK and can attack all level 5 or higher monsters your opponent controls, once each, also, any monster destroyed by battle with it is banished instead, destroy it during the end phase.

Registered User Brightshine Stardust's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feels more like a CaC thread, but okay

Scaly-Tailed Ritual Dragon
    ********/Wind/Dragon/Ritual/Effect
    ATK 2800/DEF 2000

Must first be Ritual Summoned. This card cannot be destroyed in battle against a Fusion/Synchro/Xyz monster. This card is not affected by the effects of Fusion/Synchro/Xyz monster. This card inflicts Piercing Battle Damage. If this card does not destroy an opponent's monster in battle, you can target that opponent's monster, the target loses 400 ATK & DEF, and this card can attack again once more.

Pendulum Scale Ritual
    Ritual Spell

This card is used to Ritual Summon a Dragon-Type Ritual monster. You must also Tribute 2 Pendulum cards on the field OR 2 Pendulum cards in your hand, whose total Scales are equal to or more than the Level of the monster you are Ritual Summoning with this card's effect. If you control a face-up "Scaly-Tailed Ritual Dragon", you can banish this card in your Graveyard to have all players shuffle their hand to their Deck, then the player that shuffles more card into the Deck can draw until they have 6 cards in their hand.
    Last edited by Brightshine Stardust; 18th February 2016 at 02:21 PM.