User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: [ARC-V] Upcoming Info for ARC-V

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    Remember Jounouchi's mentor? He was just the King of Games and he was short as f*ck.
    Yugi was a 15 -year old shorter than some 12 year old boys. ;P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So two more returning characters are joining the cast wow I was not expecting anyone from GX but seeing Academia makes some sense though Alexis would have been the least obvious compared to Kite from Zexal. There was a possibility that more characters from the previous series would make a return since the introduction of Crow and Jack but I assumed those two were brought back because the director of Arc-V anime is also the one who directed 5D's.

This series could arguably be in one my favorite tops depending on how the story ends and with their pacing its perfect to not be rushed if characters are fleshed out.
    That aside, we did need more antagonists from fusion dimension besides Yuri, Barret, Leo, and academia soldiers so I just hope Alexis does not join the lancers immediately otherwise there would not be any interesting duels.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kuchiki View Post
    That aside, we did need more antagonists from Fusion Dimension besides Yuri, Barrett, the Professor, and Academia soldiers so I just hope Asuka does not join the Lancers immediately otherwise there would not be any interesting duels.
    Like Yuzu vs Asuka.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That aside, we did need more antagonists from fusion dimension besides Yuri, Barret, Leo, and academia soldiers so I just hope Alexis does not join the lancers immediately otherwise there would not be any interesting duels.
    If the Lancers seriously end up having a stacked team of characters like Reiji, Jack Atlas and Kite then Academia needs to have some wickedly strong villains to counter them (like Zane/Kaiser I really really really hope). It's why I kinda wish Sora was a villain. His deck is pretty strong and seeing Sora vs Shun one more time go all out would be fun.
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ Agreed. I feel like Shun vs Sora needs to happen one last time. Maybe a last minute side change by Sora similar to Vector. But unlike Zexal, no last minute MC saving the traitor bs. Shun just takes him out right there, right then.

Getting back on topic though, I have a feeling Asuka's likely just snuffing out the remainder of Xyz duelists resisting Academia's regime. To her credit, she seems like the reasonable type, so I see her eventually being convinced to join the Lancers or Resistance. Remember though, Zane did get Xyz Cyber support for better or worse. So, they could have the two of them ditch Academia to be part of the resistance since Kaiser's already got a working set up for it. Would just need to upgrade Asuka at that point.

Kite's role is probably more obvious. I find it very unlikely Kite's not at least somewhere high on the chain of command for the resistance. Competent, a great duelist, and a scientist. Like someone else brought up, it was probably him or Faker who reverse engineered Academia's tech. If anything, he and Alexis were either dueling or patrolling the perimeter for intruders, cue misunderstanding when Yuya spawns on them out of nowhere. Galaxy-Eyes upgrade incoming?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would not see Asuka fall to villainy just for the ratio of heroes to bad guys. Yes, it would be nice to have even more notable bad guys. But not like that. It is why I had wanted to see Zane, Atticus and Chazz as generals or Leo Akaba's private body guards. An elite trio. A sinister Chazz from a world in which he was never influenced by Jaden using a fleshed out Chthonian deck. A Zane fully embracing Cyberdark support. Atticus FubuKing burning down all opposition with his Red-Eyes. Also, you forget to mention Roger in your list of Academia associates.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 13th February 2016 at 10:05 AM.

Registered User False_Revelation's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aera644 View Post
    you can never replace Blue-eye I destroy Galaxy-eye player for a living.
    You would try.
    All I want is to make me into myself.

Registered User False_Revelation's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to bet my money and say that GEPD WILL get an alternate version. Along with an entirely different and far more consistent deck theme.
    Jacks Red dragon archfiend turned into Scar-right and crow got ABF.
    Since the original RDA destroyed all def monsters and scarright destroys all ss monsters, Im hoping galaxy eyes says something like: "This card can not be normal summoned/set. This card must first be special summoned by tributing 2 LIGHT monsters with 2000 or more attack. If this card battles an opponents monster OR if it would be targeted or destroyed by a card effect, you can banish this card; then, banish all face-up monsters your opponent controls. During the end phase, if this card was banished by this effect, return it to your side of the field. This card gains 500 ATK for each special summoned monster on the field. You can only control one Galaxy Eyes whatever Dragon."
    It has normal galaxy eyes stats (obviously) Of course its own special summon makes it 3500 automatically. And yes. I know the other monsters do not return. Its broken but so is infinity and its not banned.
    All I want is to make me into myself.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    A Zane fully embracing Cyberdark support.
    I see the appeal for Zane using Cyberdark. But I prefer to see him dropping Cyber Dragon Nova and Infinity which means he can Xyz Summon while being from the Fusion Dimension. That would truly put him in a class above all the other Academia soldiers and characters. He acquired his Xyz Summons from when he invaded and beat down the Xyz Dimension. I mean like Roger said when Sergey brought out his Synchro and Fusion Earthbounds. Roger said something like "This is the evolution of dueling I've created since coming into the Synchro Dimension." Academia elites need to show evolution from basic Fusion summoning and I'm thinking having Zane (and maybe Atticus and his Red-Eyes) use Fusion and Xyz while having Dennis use Pendulum Fusions and Xyz shows that advancement
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain