User Tag List

Thread: Tatsunoko and Fabled monsters

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Answered: Tatsunoko and Fabled monsters

Say I have a face-up Tatsunoko, and I use it and a level 1 Fabled monster (say... The Fabled Catsith) to Synchro Summon a level 4 Synchro (say... Armory Arm). Would that count as the Fabled monster being discarded and activate its effect?
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

2. "
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    Say I have a face-up Tatsunoko, and I use it and a level 1 Fabled monster (say... The Fabled Catsith) to Synchro Summon a level 4 Synchro (say... Armory Arm). Would that count as the Fabled monster being discarded and activate its effect?
    No. Tatsunoko does not discard monsters and Synchro Summoning from the hand does not count as discarding."

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    No. Tatsunoko does not discard monsters and Synchro Summoning from the hand does not count as discarding.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, so it has to specifically be discarded by a card effect (or as the cost for a card effect, in the case of the The Fabled monsters) to activate. Gotcha.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."