User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one contributing to the Deck Display board?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Am I the only one contributing to the Deck Display board?

I seem to be the only one posting up decks to the Deck Display board, as of late, and updating it. Why is that? I don't want to hog it, so if you guys want to post your decks up for critique, by all means, go right ahead.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I've noticed that too, but I guess it can't be helped if other people don't want to post their decks.

I can't speak in the name of others, but I don't post my decks because I don't think they are interesting enough and most of them are just hyper casual and a inconsistent mess. And for me, it doesn't feel right to get help for my decks while I don't have knowledge to help anyone with theirs.
    I don't post a lot, but I read everything in this forum. EVERYTHING.
    Current Decks: Red-Eyes | RaidRaptors | D/D/D | Generic Wyrm | Dark Doriado

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have an odd case with mine; I usually can figure out the monster ratios on my own, it's sorting through my S/T lineup that gets difficult these days (and possibly my extra deck) rather than the entire deck.

I'm also a prideful muppet, take your pick, hah-hah-hah.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There ain't that many users here and that board is almost hidden in the menu.

My case, I am lurker.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tbh i'm just too lazy to post my decks here, but i have over 500 decks on ygopro, all of them are very consistent, i'll try to display a few of them here sometime.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have decks on YGOPro but I don't have high hopes in people improving my consistency unless there's some extreme secret tech I'm not aware of.
    Still, I could post em.

But it also doesn't help my decks use TCG+OCG cards.
    I'm a bear.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't feel the need to ask others for help with my deck. Deckbuilding is half the fun of dueling for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just prefer to build my stuff alone, that's all.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I don't want to go back to Pojo for getting help on my decks, nor do I want to clog up the board with my own decks, so that's why I asked.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because of the way our neighborhood play group (read broke college kids + younger family members) does things, I don't really think a decent amount (1/3) of my decks would be appropriate to share. No general ban list, no extra deck limit, honor system based, usually nothing above tier 2 or a very weak tier 1. If you have something that's considered degenerate or OP, it's a joke that you put away after showing it for everyone to laugh at. However, given the lack of a ban list or extra deck limit, I'm sure you guys can imagine what kind of goofy or bizarre things show up from time to time.

Plus, most of my deck building is designed off of, "I'd like deck to accomplish task X and Y. Win or lose, if it can do this most of the time I use it, I'm more or less happy with it." As a result, it's not like they're generally made to do anything particularly impressive.