User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black Luster / Chaos Soldier support

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you guys think Chaos Form will factor into this deck now? I suppose for this deck it would mostly just be an extra Ritual Spell since it doesn't include Gaia in it's Graveyard effect sadly. But maybe it's got more possibilities I haven't seen yet? Besides BlS/Blue-Eyes deck capable of summoning Dragon Master Knight.

On a side note:
    Spoiler Alert!
    In effect form BLS has an opposite in Chaos Emperor Dragon. If ChED were to get a Ritual form capable of using Chaos Form what do you think it would be tributed from in-theme? Example: Dark Magician--> Magician of Black Chaos. GaiaTFK-->BLS. BEWD-->BECMD. I think it would be Tyrant Dragon--> ChED. And Ritual ChED would retain it's FIRE attribute from Tyrant as the BLS is EARTH in Ritual form. And if Tyrant Dragon was the monster that would become ChED Ritual then would we get alternates like GaiaTFK? Tyrant Dragon Prince? Tyrant Dragon General(commander of the Troop Dragons)? Or would you say Chthonian Emperor Dragon is more the monster to become ChED? I could see that alternatively.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 30th April 2016 at 11:28 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How will Chaos Form affect hybridization? It's a linking point between the BLS deck and the DM deck.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm back with my noobness. Sorry, the password retrieval function doesn't seem to be working.

Until a level 7 Chaos ritual monster shows up I would say Chaos Form hints at a Blue-Eyes Chaos Max / Hieratic approach.

Some things I've noticed:

- the Gaia level 4 warriors can be used to trigger the effects of the mini-envoys and help search for other cards. Too much setup but Brilliant Fusion can help.
    - Silent Swordsman and the aforementioned Gaias can be used to trigger the tribute effects of the level 7 Gaias.
    - Shirayuki is valuable in a mill variant. I'll post the link to a japanese video I saw recently. It looks fun.
    Last edited by Archsorcerer; 21st June 2016 at 08:42 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    How do you guys think Chaos Form will factor into this deck now? I suppose for this deck it would mostly just be an extra Ritual Spell since it doesn't include Gaia in it's Graveyard effect sadly. But maybe it's got more possibilities I haven't seen yet? Besides BlS/Blue-Eyes deck capable of summoning Dragon Master Knight.

On a side note:
    Spoiler Alert!
    In effect form BLS has an opposite in Chaos Emperor Dragon. If ChED were to get a Ritual form capable of using Chaos Form what do you think it would be tributed from in-theme? Example: Dark Magician--> Magician of Black Chaos. GaiaTFK-->BLS. BEWD-->BECMD. I think it would be Tyrant Dragon--> ChED. And Ritual ChED would retain it's FIRE attribute from Tyrant as the BLS is EARTH in Ritual form. And if Tyrant Dragon was the monster that would become ChED Ritual then would we get alternates like GaiaTFK? Tyrant Dragon Prince? Tyrant Dragon General(commander of the Troop Dragons)? Or would you say Chthonian Emperor Dragon is more the monster to become ChED? I could see that alternatively.
    Err... hate to burst your bubble but CED is Black Luster Soldier dragon form. Tyrant Dragon didn't have the same ATK than CED. Or BLS and CED did have same ATK & DEF.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the video I mentioned earlier: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgOm_g5Bqy8

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Save for Shirayuki and the Ritual, Phoenix Blade can used to trigger the effects of the mini-Envoys. Gonna try to find some summoner monk plays.

On a different card, Vene can be used to retrieve Paladin of Photon Dragon and Galaxy Wizard from the graveyard after such are tributed by their own effects.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lithium2300 made a video for BLS with the new Ritual and Envoy of Chaos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeFeDmpQ2pM

Hopefully this is not the end of the support for this "Chaos Warriors" concept.