You may already know this, but my favorite deck to ever be released is the Gusto deck. Everyone has their own favorite deck, and this is pretty much mine. It will certainly never change, even if I am fond of other decks. This is the closest to a competitive deck that I can create since Dragon Rules were in their prime. (For those who don't know, Tempest Gusto was at very least a Tier 1.5 deck for a time, naturally weak ironically only to the full Dragon Ruler deck). Speedroids, Pirika, and more, and yet the deck still can't cut a break, being all but replaced by the Ritual Beast archetype awhile back.

The deck does Synchro plays really well, but it can also make Xyz play when really needed. The deck plays exceptionally well against people who've never played against it, with people who know what they're doing easily being able to bypass it. I'm not going to defend this deck as competitive, but I do want to share the current build of my all-time favorite YGO deck. I will probably post a TCG version relatively soon, as well.