User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42

Thread: [ARC-V] News Event

  1. #31
    Registered User SynjoDeonecros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,142
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    I believe those are the pendulums Synjo was referring to...
    Yes they were. I can also see Johan, if he were evil and stole the Crystal Pendulums from Declan, to play official Advanced Crystal Beasts, with different effects so they can be printed.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

  2. #32
    Registered User King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Going Back Home
    Posts
    2,078
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edo stole all the swag that Kaito has stolen from Jack.

  3. #33
    Registered User Mari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    South America
    Posts
    65
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see they're bringing all of Judai's one hundred and one rivals back.

    EDIT: My half-a-joke-half-a-hope was that they brought back Misawa but not a alternate Misawa but the exact same one from GX and he got lost between dimensions again and somehow ended up in Fusion Dimension and had to play along.
    Last edited by Mari; 21st February 2016 at 10:31 PM.

  4. #34
    Registered User KingKaash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    595
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AccelRainbowDashley View Post
    Just to reiterate, this isn't 100% confirmed yet so it's best to hold onto those grains of salt for the time being.

    That said, Edo would make a perfect "boss" opponent for the Xyz arc. One of the few to defeat Judai, and very powerful in his own right.
    You said everything I wanted to say! I'm not going to believe it until it's completely confirmed but it does cause excitement for sure. Aster is the perfect guy to bring back under Academia's flag because he has power and skill. Imagine him dueling Kite. Man Arc-V has really opened up some of the hypothetical possibilities that we previously could only imagine.

    And on a general note, it's better to bring back old characters with new decks because we already know their background rather than take time to develop side new characters and their stories. When it's all said and done, Arc-V might go down as the greatest Yugioh series
    Last edited by KingKaash; 21st February 2016 at 11:27 PM.
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain


  5. #35
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,225
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    And on a general note, it's better to bring back old characters with new decks because we already know their background rather than take time to develop side new characters and their stories. When it's all said and done, Arc-V might go down as the greatest Yugioh series
    Exactly the way Hollywood thinks about making movies. Better to just remake old ones with a twist than spend too much effort creating new original material.

  6. #36
    Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,994
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    And on a general note, it's better to bring back old characters with new decks because we already know their background rather than take time to develop side new characters and their stories. When it's all said and done, Arc-V might go down as the greatest Yugioh series
    I disagree. If we just used the same characters over and over again, we'd just repeat ourselves unoriginally ad infinitum. Better to throw new ideas into the mix and whatever.

    Besides which, we still need to develop their background because

    1) New viewers don't know who they are, and
    2) They're not the exact same characters from before. Just look at Jack Atlas.

  7. #37
    Registered User KingKaash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    595
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Exactly the way Hollywood thinks about making movies. Better to just remake old ones with a twist than spend too much effort creating new original material.
    Exactly and the nostalgia feeling always gets us. They just gotta bring back the right characters. I don't want to see Chazz back unless he's a serious soldier. We already get enough of GX Chazz from Sawatari which is too much for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    I disagree. If we just used the same characters over and over again, we'd just repeat ourselves unoriginally ad infinitum. Better to throw new ideas into the mix and whatever.

    Besides which, we still need to develop their background because

    1) New viewers don't know who they are, and
    2) They're not the exact same characters from before. Just look at Jack Atlas.
    I'm not saying to completely rely on using old characters exclusively and only keep bringing them back. I want new characters as well. But there needs to be a good mix. They created a guy like Shinji that I don't like and his backstory doesn't necessarily cause the pity we are suppose to feel for him. Tokumatsu is a nice add to me personally but he doesn't have the same draw as Jack and Crow even though those two aren't exactly the same either.
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain


  8. #38
    Queen Bitch Eva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    82
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    You said everything I wanted to say! I'm not going to believe it until it's completely confirmed but it does cause excitement for sure.
    It's confirmed.

    We really should edit the post but that takes effort.
    Write the words to that story, aren't you the main character?
    Where were you when Youyeah got TOLD by the opening to his own show?

  9. #39
    Registered User Brightshine Stardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    543
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So now we have 2 GX character, which, based on the series they came from, should be hailing from Fusion Dimension in Arc-V.

    Hmm, this looks interesting.




    Also, assuming Jack also entered Xyz Dimension, this would also be the first time a GX character (Edo/Asuka) being able to interact with a Zexal character (Kaito) AND a 5Ds character (Jack). This would be the closest we ever get to a second crossover between all existing series.

  10. #40
    Registered User King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Going Back Home
    Posts
    2,078
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They will want to go Full DC/Marvel.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •