User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [TDIL] Red Wolf

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    with jack new upgrade set to come..its seem that we will have another set with jack's archfiend cover...what will be odds with starve venom fusion dragon on the cover of dark illusion with yuri not appearing in at least the next 5 episodes....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Red Nova when? Kappa?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just print Motherfucking Red Gardna, please

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Just print Motherfucking Red Gardna, please
    There are 2 spaces between Red Wolf and the Dark Magician support, so Red Gardna being in TDIL is very possible along with Red Mirror (shame that it isn't a Tuner monster, because it would have been very nice).

Red Wolf is fine to me, not very good and not very bad, because it isn't never dead in hand when you have a Resonator with it, but it is when you don't have one (I always tend to clog with 4 or less Resonators in hand, so Red Wolf is fine to me).
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 21st February 2016 at 04:09 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as we already have a fusion archetype in dark illusion already...the odds for earthbounds and predator plants to appear seem bleak...although it seems that konami may have all this fusion archetype to built up to be release in that theoretical speculated fusion special booster pack...maybe next month the leaks could tell doe

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Earthbound is a Fusion x Synchro Hybrid. If we didn't get Performages in the Xyz Pack, despite being an Xyz deck due to hybridisation, then we wont be getting them there, if we get a Fusion Pack.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When will we get Beastborgs? Barrett's already dueled twice, once being right before the Jack/Sergey duel, so it should be in here somehow...
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    The chances of "Red" becoming an actual Archetype are slim to none. The word is too broad, and likely included in too many cards that wouldn't be part of it. Also, Wolf got changed from "Red" to "Resonator", we should probably take that as a hint.
    I know but I have no way of searching for Red Wyvern or Red Wolf so my deck would still suffer from ''too many searchable resonators'' problem, since the non-tuner bait can't be gotten in hand easily.
    I'm a bear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    When will we get Beastborgs? Barrett's already dueled twice, once being right before the Jack/Sergey duel, so it should be in here somehow...
    Good chances that konami are weighting it up to be in the theoretical fusion pack

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolan View Post
    I know but I have no way of searching for Red Wyvern or Red Wolf so my deck would still suffer from ''too many searchable resonators'' problem, since the non-tuner bait can't be gotten in hand easily.
    A good option for Konami is to give us a ROTA for Fiends (since all Main deck "Red" monsters are Fiends) that can search Fiend-Type monsters with 2000 or less ATK, that way "Red Sprinter" and "Red Wolf" can also be searched.