User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: [TDIL] Red Wolf

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny91 View Post
    A good option for Konami is to give us a ROTA for Fiends (since all Main deck "Red" monsters are Fiends) that can search Fiend-Type monsters with 2000 or less ATK, that way "Red Sprinter" and "Red Wolf" can also be searched.
    And then D/D just explodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolan View Post
    They're Dark attribute so that would very much not help em out.
    It would, given the dude didn't suggest a type/attribute limit, just a type limit.

EDIT: What is it with me and managing to start new pages by responding to people?
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroque View Post
    It would, given the dude didn't suggest a type/attribute limit, just a type limit.
    That's why I specified Fire-attribute, as a balancer.
    I'm a bear.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This card is good for Synchro set-ups, but it's not really searchable for now (actually, you can, but they are not good searchers for it). Red is never going to be an archetype. Even as a series, there are too many Red cards that have no relation to Red Daemon's or the Resonators.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, just make it true !

Just fuckin D/DO IT! Konami

Registered User Brightshine Stardust's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Red Nova tuner when

I know that's a 5Ds card, but still, when

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    The chances of "Red" becoming an actual Archetype are slim to none. The word is too broad, and likely included in too many cards that wouldn't be part of it. Also, Wolf got changed from "Red" to "Resonator", we should probably take that as a hint.
    Not just that, due to the Japanese text, cards with "Hundred" and even "Dread" in their name, are part of the archetype. And then there's the problem of cards with "Red" in their TCG name that lacks the word in their OCG name.

So yeah, unfortunately they won't turn this one into an OCG/TCG archetype.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseLumsden View Post
    2: The art is changed, mainly the fire to make it more detailed, just like Red Resonator.
    Red Wolf's artwork is unchanged from the anime version, unlike Red Resonator.

Red Wolf's artwork in the anime already has yellow-orange flame instead of just orange

Registered User Charly Ruri Raptors's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EDIT: What is it with me and managing to start new pages by responding to people?
    What DD'S need is a covenant with the same effect as SpellBook of the Master to copy Hellgate everyturn and get double search.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, another set of 1-10 scales, more extra deck monsters and more extra deck space(please koonami give me 5 more slots). But i digress, Wolf is good, probably gonna run him if Scar-rigth get's another upgrade.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post

I'd save Earthbound for the set after TDIL.
    I do hope that happens; since it opens up the )admittedly unlikely possibility of legacy support that works with both new and old Earthbounds. Sadly unless Jack debuts a new ace upgrade it'll have to be an Earthbound as the cover card surely.
    Sanokal

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    I do hope that happens; since it opens up the )admittedly unlikely possibility of legacy support that works with both new and old Earthbounds. Sadly unless Jack debuts a new ace upgrade it'll have to be an Earthbound as the cover card surely.
    I'm not quite so sure, to be honest. Truly, they are Earthbounds but they are Earthbounds in name only, even moreso than the Ancient Gears to debut in Arc-V. Apart from a similar reliance on Field Spells, they have nothing in common.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still, Earthbound Salvation can pick up any of the old immortal Earthbounds. You can even use them as material for the Extra Deck monsters.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can special summon one of the new Earthbounds. You can parlay that into a tribute summon for an earthbound Immortal.

Now all they need is a card that protects Earthbounds from being destroyed and we have some pretty good legacy support. The Immortals weren't bad as long as they were on the field, they were just slow to get out and usually died to a removal spell after a turn.