User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 54

Thread: ARC-V Scale 2

  1. #11
    II: The Masquerade NeoArkadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    263
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/45421054.html
    New Monarch is played by Sawatari.

    Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon is used by Yuto.

  2. #12
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoArkadia View Post
    http://blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/45421054.html
    New Monarch is played by Sawatari.

    Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon is used by Yuto.
    That thing reminds me of the Supression PLUTO, and I LOVE it
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  3. #13
    II: The Masquerade NeoArkadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    263
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's called Angmar the Fiend Monarch

    Yes, it's named after the Tolkein location.

  4. #14
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember whenn there were only 4 Monarchs....
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  5. #15
    Registered User SynjoDeonecros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,142
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aww, I was hoping for more Yosenju support. Manga gets the best cards made...

  6. #16
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    Aww, I was hoping for more Yosenju support. Manga gets the best cards made...
    That'd be nice and all, but they are a pendulum set. If the Anime is anything to take cues from, I don't think they'd have widespread access to that yet. Him back to using Tribute based Monarchs support that but we'd have to wait and see.

    I just want to see Odd-eyes Phantom
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  7. #17
    Registered User Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    108
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They'll probably give him Yosenjus later if they get full access to pendulums like in the anime

  8. #18
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    They'll probably give him Yosenjus later if they get full access to pendulums like in the anime
    Possibly, but since Yosenju was just a one-off thing for him so Reiji could get some test data or something, its equally possible they will just skip to the Abyss Actors.

    of course since he is also using new Monarchs, he could actually stick wtih these the whole way through
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  9. #19
    Registered User Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    108
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Possibly, but since Yosenju was just a one-off thing for him so Reiji could get some test data or something, its equally possible they will just skip to the Abyss Actors.

    of course since he is also using new Monarchs, he could actually stick wtih these the whole way through
    >Pendulum monarchs

    please for the love of Quasar no.

  10. #20
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    >Pendulum monarchs

    please for the love of Quasar no.
    I believe those are called Qli, and are already a thing
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •