User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [TDIL] 3 Anime Cards

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Destruction Sword Reminisce is a huge boost to Buster Blader decks. I'm very happy. I can't wait to try out the new Dinomist either!

Registered User Mystic TimeKeeper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, about Gofu:

1) Why can't you use the tokens for Synchro Materials?
    2) Do I remember right that you can't remove tokens to pay for a cost?
    (This post is always treated as a "Personal Opinion" post.)

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic TimeKeeper View Post
    So, about Gofu:

1) Why can't you use the tokens for Synchro Materials?
    2) Do I remember right that you can't remove tokens to pay for a cost?
    1) Dunno.
    2) Depends on the cost. Tokens can be tributed for Icarus Attack (although these ones can't because Gofu says so) but they can't be sent to the Graveyard.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My opinions on all the cards:

Moonlight fragrance= Damn its a pretty good card. You can revive blue cat from grave after using it for a fusion to set-up for your otk. Also the second effect helps set up a few things and search wolf for more fusion shenanigans.

Bot-eyes lizard= ok card I guess. Not worth using personally and I didn't expect much out of it anyways

Gofu= We need to wait for rulings about the card to see if you actually can't use the tokens. Overall not bad but I would wait for the rulings. If you could use tokens then it can revive nothung.

Ankylos= Its a scale 6 which makes the scales equal again. its monster effect can be pretty annoying for pendulum decks since it would banish them.

Shiranui sage= Well hello zombie lonfire bulb. You just set up a 1 card synchro in a sense since you can tribute it to summon uni-zombie, mill mezuki and make zombie level 4, revive sage and synchro summon. You are essentially a god send.
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    1) Dunno.
    2) Depends on the cost. Tokens can be tributed for Icarus Attack (although these ones can't because Gofu says so) but they can't be sent to the Graveyard.
    Thanks for the reply but me being used to old wording made the second question unclear, as far as tributing it's ok but I remember that wording like "Send to Grave/Banish and do X" make so that you can't pay the cost with tokens since they cannot go to grave/banished zone, am I right?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply but me being used to old wording made the second question unclear, as far as tributing it's ok but I remember that wording like "Send to Grave/Banish and do X" make so that you can't pay the cost with tokens since they cannot go to grave/banished zone, am I right?
    They can be banished but they don't go to the "banish zone".

If a Token Monster would leave the field, it disappears. If a Token would be moved to the hand, Graveyard or Main Deck; or is Tributed, destroyed, or banished, that Token simply disappears

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From the Wikia:
    Banishing does not specify a destination, so a Token can be banished to Special Summon "Unibird"

"Unibird"'s cost is similar to Gofu's, so the Tokens should be banishable for its second effect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So it's different from "send to the grave and if you do" case, good to know.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, Gofu's card says that you can banish 1 or more non-Tuner monsters, actually
    Cubic, Cyber Angel, Gimmick Puppet, Lunalight, Lyrilusc, Melodious, Performapal Odd-Eyes Magician, Phantom Knights, Predaplant, Qli, Raidraptor, Speedroid, Supreme King Magician, Windwitch

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my god!! That shiranui sage is the best thing eveeeeeeer. It solves so many problems with the deck. Thank you konami, you nailed it.