Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [OCG] Some Small Info About Neo BEUD

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    I don't know....

This card litterly obligate me to use x3 Alternate who's a bricking card. Also, force me to max twin burst/neo beu in extra deck.

An option in the side deck... but that's all.

Also, the card require polymerization (in a blue-eyes deck, banishing blue-eyes isn't a good idea. So don't think using dragon's mirror).
    Yea, I don't see this getting played much, mostly because the cost of getting it out and make the most use of it is way too high.
    I mean, compared to Twin Burst, TB is clearly, and unquestionably, better.

If only it had an effect to protect itself from anything, and the first effect, if didn't need to be the only face-up card, then it would be considered a little playable.
    Last edited by Mediyu; 17th March 2016 at 12:37 PM.
    RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINN!!!!

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Force you to have 2 Twin Burst in Extra Deck...

And he isn't Blue-Eyes Shining friendly.
    Or three Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate. It can send other copies of itself, which fuels the Graveyard for its second effect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    Or three Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate. It can send other copies of itself, which fuels the Graveyard for its second effect.
    Actually that seems to be the point of the first effect, to fuel the second. Since he's a 4500ATK beater that can attack up to 3 times you won't need to protect him more than twice, and you're def not getting more than one of this out per game.

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Austraphoce View Post
    Actually that seems to be the point of the first effect, to fuel the second. Since he's a 4500ATK beater that can attack up to 3 times you won't need to protect him more than twice, and you're def not getting more than one of this out per game.
    Problem is that you'll want those guys in the Graveyard before he hits the field because, if he's not getting targeted before the first attack, he's not going to get targeted after it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Hope his effects shown are fake. It does not seem to be worthy
    Last edited by King; 17th March 2016 at 01:58 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sort of disappointed but kinda makes a Nekroz Blue-Eyes build more attractive with the use Kaleidescape to dump from extra like the original and also too with Gale Dogra.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "①: the time of fusion summoned the end of Damage Step this card attacks, you can activate by sending the case face-up card of his or her field of this card only from Extra Deck the "Blue Eyes" fusion monster to the Graveyard. This card can attack continued.
    ②: When the effect of Magic, Trap, or effect monster that target the "Blue Eyes" monster of your field has been activated, you can activate this effect to the exclusion of this card of the cemetery. Destroy to disable its effect."
    (Modified as soon as the exact text turned out)

If someone can make it coherent...
    I am sorry but this translation made me think of La-Mulana language. I say this out of humor, not as an insult X3 (emoticon)
    In other words, that was vague from Maxut at the time.

Late saying this because I forgot I was making this post earlier.

Mostly not related to the translation:
    Looks okay but I'm not sure I wanna waste many cards just for this thing.
    I'll keep an eye on De-Fusion maybe.
    Last edited by JTSW; 17th March 2016 at 08:09 PM. Reason: I pointlessly asked what the material was. FailFish

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he was a Xyz Monster, he would get better effects but, unfortunally the movie will not use any Xyz Summon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    Problem is that you'll want those guys in the Graveyard before he hits the field because, if he's not getting targeted before the first attack, he's not going to get targeted after it.
    Yeah, which would make him almost unbeatable. Let's just wait for the rest of the movie support and see if anything helps with that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "You can send 1 “Blue-Eyes” Fusion Monster from your Deck to the Graveyard"

Shouldn't it say "Extra Deck" instead of "Deck"? The effect of being able to attack again seems real, but the cost not(too easy). The second effect is also strange because summoning him isn't that easy(3 Blue-eyes on the field is too much), and the best way to send him from the Extra to the grave is from it's own effect, which is triggered after attacking, so if you were able to make the first attack probably your opponent can't stop a second, so the graveyard effect is useless.