User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 95-96 Discussion: Entertainment vs Entertainment (and Ping Pong)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ARC-V Episode 95-96 Discussion: Entertainment vs Entertainment (and Ping Pong)

We see the Lancers defeating some fodder, Reiji destroys a bunch of Mirror Forces and other Traps, the Commons are on a riot, Shinji is doing his Ikari shit again, Crow is the only reasonable dueling Common besides Tokumatsu, Lancers flying on birds, Yuzu pushing Roget who hits his head, Roget being insane, and Jack gives no shit about egao. Yusho might be the pioneer of Entertainment Dueling, but what is Yuya? He is just his son, but not Yusho.

Of course, we have ABUSORYUTO PAWAA FUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMU against 15x Goyo Emperors.

Next episode we have two really powerful Synchro Monsters and a homage to Red Nova vs Shooting Star.

Spoiler Alert!
    Red Daemon's Dragon Tyrant has a ridiculously easy summoning condition and is really powerful. And Nirvana High Magician has also an awesome summoning requirement for Pendulum decks and he can halve the opponent's Life Points.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    We see the Lancers defeating some fodder, Reiji destroys a bunch of Mirror Forces and other Traps, the Commons are on a riot, Shinji is doing his Ikari shit again, Crow is the only reasonable dueling Common besides Tokumatsu, Lancers flying on birds, Yuzu pushing Roget who hits his head, Roget being insane, and Jack gives no shit about egao. Yusho might be the pioneer of Entertainment Dueling, but what is Yuya? He is just his son, but not Yusho.

Of course, we have ABUSORYUTO PAWAA FUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMU against 15x Goyo Emperors.

Next episode we have two really powerful Synchro Monsters and a homage to Red Nova vs Shooting Star.

Spoiler Alert!
    Red Daemon's Dragon Tyrant has a ridiculously easy summoning condition and is really powerful. And Nirvana High Magician has also an awesome summoning requirement for Pendulum decks and he can halve the opponent's Life Points.
    I do wonder who will take the damage for scarlight's effect..
    Was I the only one that noticed that security didn't take damage from joining the duel? Only the lancers appear to have it.
    I wonder how yuya will survive Jack's turn. Probably only with action cards :/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NassX View Post
    I do wonder who will take the damage for scarlight's effect..
    Was I the only one that noticed that security didn't take damage from joining the duel? Only the lancers appear to have it.
    I wonder how yuya will survive Jack's turn. Probably only with action cards :/
    Sergey and Sora say nope.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Sergey and Sora say nope.
    Oh forgot them
    still

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yuya would take either 7500 damage or 1000 damage from Scarlight's mass murder.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OH LORD WHAT THE FUCK JACK SMILED.

Wonderful acting on the part of Shun's aggressive pointing Reiji's scarf, and Roger's facial expressions.

Thank fuck Red Wyvern didn't get Smile World'd.

Well that was a pretty meh ending.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, Yuyas combo was actually pretty nice. And finally, someone pointed that Yuyas Enternainment Duel isn't his own.

I'm curious about next weeks duel, since
    Spoiler Alert!
    The duel will take two more episodes from now on, so I wonder if Nirvana High Paladin get's detroyed and Yuya uses him alongside Xiangke Magician as a Pendulum Scale, since his current scales mostly blow up themselves by protecting his field monsters. But what will he summon then? Besides Tuning Magician I bet for the classic Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, but let's just see...

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    Well, Yuyas combo was actually pretty nice. And finally, someone pointed that Yuyas Enternainment Duel isn't his own.

I'm curious about next weeks duel, since
    Spoiler Alert!
    The duel will take two more episodes from now on, so I wonder if Nirvana High Paladin get's detroyed and Yuya uses him alongside Xiangke Magician as a Pendulum Scale, since his current scales mostly blow up themselves by protecting his field monsters. But what will he summon then? Besides Tuning Magician I bet for the classic Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, but let's just see...
    This is my bet on what will happen:
    Spoiler Alert!
    With the new cards revealed, I'm seeing the Duel going like this:
    -Let's ignore Jack and Yuya's folowing turns and go fast forward (I don't know if Yuya is going to use a draw card or something like that).

-Yuya Summons Tuning Magician, takes burn and Jack gains 400 LP, then Yuya Summons Life Swordsman and its ATK becomes 400. Then he Pendulum Summons Radish Horse and Timebreaker to Synchro Summon EnPal and recover Smile World, and then activates it with Scarlight's ATK becoming 3300, EnPal's 2800, and Life Swordsman's 700, then Yuya tributes Life Swordsman to make EnPal gain 1000 ATK and attacks Scarlight, but Jack uses an Action Card to prevent its destruction.

-Jack activates Scarlight's effect trying to destroy EnPal, but Yuya activates Bubbulldog's effect to prevent its destruction, destroying itself instead, then Scarlight attacks but Yuya activates Rubber Mutton's Effect to prevent its destruction.

-Yuya sets Xiangke in the Pendulum Zone and Pendulum Summons Cheermole, then he Tunes it with EnPal to Summon Nirvana Paladin, and recover ?, then it attacks Scarlight but Jack uses King Scarlet to prevent its destruction and Summon it as a Level 1 Tuner.

-Jack Double Tunes, Summoning RDA Tyrant and activates its effect, destroying all cards on the field, Yuya places Nirvana Paladin in his Pendulum Zone, Jack then attacks and Yuya activates an Action Card to negate it, but Jack negates it with Tyrant that gains 500 ATK and continues, but Yuya Special Summons Acrobat Magician to intercept the attack since the Action Card was negated, then he places it in the Pendulum Zone when it is destroyed by battle via its effect.

-Yuya Pendulum Summons Bubbulldog, Rubber Mutton, Radish Horse, Timebreaker and Xiangke, then he rams all of his weak monsters on Tyrant, reducing its ATK until it reaches 0 and preventing damage and his monster's destruction with Nirvana Paladin's Pendulum Effect and Xiangke making the final attack.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 17th March 2016 at 11:32 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally, the subs are up. I suppose that I'd better get used to them being this late.

Episode 95 was excellent. The Lancers are coming together to kick ass, with their own private air force, and while it's effectively a getting there episode, by far my favourite moment was Crow telling Shinji that he's had enough of his crap. It was sad to see them facing off, but also good to see. In addition, Declan sates our lust for awesomeness on his part by wrecking Security with Kali Yuga, and even the Executive Council (goddamn I like White Taki) get in a moment of awesome.

Episode 96 was mostly great...but OH MY GOD THE ANIMATION LOOKS LIKE MANGLED ASS! THIS IS WORSE THAT EPISODE 12!

Joking aside, JACK ATLAS is the star of this episode. When the Commons get in and are ready to give the Tops (admittedly, a possibly deserved) beatdown (even if it would undoubtedly go too far), JACK ATLAS stands up as effectively tells them, "Sit the hell down and shut the **** up, we're dueling". So awesome. Then he continues the trend by utterly dominating Yuya and Security. Nobody stops JACK ATLAS! Despite everyone putting Yusho's style as cloned by Yuya down, I actually really enjoyed seeing it again, and hopefully he adapts it into his own, not loses it.

I hate spoilers. Why did I look at the Dark Illusion page?
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    This is my bet on what will happen:
    Spoiler Alert!
    With the new cards revealed, I'm seeing the Duel going like this:
    -Let's ignore Jack and Yuya's folowing turns and go fast forward (I don't know if Yuya is going to use a draw card or something like that).

-Yuya Summons Tuning Magician, takes burn and Jack gains 400 LP, then Yuya Summons Life Swordsman and its ATK becomes 400. Then he Pendulum Summons Radish Horse and Timebreaker to Synchro Summon EnPal and recover Smile World, and then activates it with Scarlight's ATK becoming 3300, EnPal's 2800, and Life Swordsman's 700, then Yuya tributes Life Swordsman to make EnPal gain 1000 ATK and attacks Scarlight, but Jack uses an Action Card to prevent its destruction.

-Jack activates Scarlight's effect trying to destroy EnPal, but Yuya activates Bubbulldog's effect to prevent its destruction, destroying itself instead, then Scarlight attacks but Yuya activates Rubber Mutton's Effect to prevent its destruction.

-Yuya sets Xiangke in the Pendulum Zone and Pendulum Summons Cheermole, then he Tunes it with EnPal to Summon Nirvana Paladin, and recover ?, then it attacks Scarlight but Jack uses King Scarlet to prevent its destruction and Summon it as a Level 1 Tuner.

-Jack Double Tunes, Summoning RDA Tyrant and activates its effect, destroying all cards on the field, Yuya places Nirvana Paladin in his Pendulum Zone, Jack then attacks and Yuya activates an Action Card to negate it, but Jack negates it with Tyrant that gains 500 ATK and continues, but Yuya Special Summons Acrobat Magician to intercept the attack since the Action Card was negated, then he places it in the Pendulum Zone when it is destroyed by battle via its effect.

-Yuya Pendulum Summons Bubbulldog, Rubber Mutton, Radish Horse, Timebreaker and Xiangke, then he rams all of his weak monsters on Tyrant, reducing its ATK until it reaches 0 and preventing damage and his monster's destruction with Nirvana Paladin's Pendulum Effect and Xiangke making the final attack.
    Fits with all previews, so it's not unlikely to happen that way...

Spoiler Alert!
    Only problem is, that Nirvana High Paladin, unlike Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon, does not destroy existing Pendulum Scales so that it can place itself in the Pendulum Zones. Yuya has to get rid of his Scales before Paladins destruction therefore. The rest however seems still like a good prediction to me.
    Last edited by yshipster; 18th March 2016 at 01:36 AM.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.