User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [OCG] Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon Confirmed!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    That was the first thing I thought when I read it's second effect. Dump the other 2 NBEUD and get free target negation/blow-up triggered from the graveyard. Does anybody feel this isn't the point of the first effect's cost?
    No, my first thought was
    "So THIS is what becomes of Original!BEUD"?
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediyu View Post
    So the effect was correct.

Oh well, it was a little "Ray of Hope" that the effect can be a little different.
    Again, like I said before, for the hype it got, the effect is disappointing.
    That's the worst thing about hype. You suddenly start wondering which kind of amazing effect the card can have and then...this

Nirvana and Tyrant weren't hyped that much (in Tyrant's case, because nobody knew about it before the V-Jump leaks other than from the anime PV) and they came out as really good cards.
    I've been testing Nirvana and it's pretty amazing (as a monster and even more as a Scale).

So I think I'll stop getting hyped with these kind of things...Neo BEUD was supposed to be the ultimate boss

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Somehow I'm not surprised that it turned out this way.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iNfiniTe Se7eNz View Post
    Somehow I'm not surprised that it turned out this way.
    yuo shouldn't have been, remember Ra - Phoenix mode?
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Ra was fucked from the start (they should have done the WCS version), at least this is BEUD with a nice effect (considering it was a vainilla to start with).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    No, actually... which really just proves your point.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eh. I guess what they said was true. It can end the game in one turn, but no type of immunity at all? CmonBruh

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At one time, my friends and I were theorizing what kind of effect it would have to decide the duel in the one turn. I thought maybe it'd have a De-Fusion effect where it would tribute itself to summon three Blue-Eyeses from your Graveyard, similar to how often Ultimate was De-Fused in the anime for an OTK with all three Blue-Eyeses. I still think that would've been better than what we got.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    At one time, my friends and I were theorizing what kind of effect it would have to decide the duel in the one turn. I thought maybe it'd have a De-Fusion effect where it would tribute itself to summon three Blue-Eyeses from your Graveyard, similar to how often Ultimate was De-Fused in the anime for an OTK with all three Blue-Eyeses. I still think that would've been better than what we got.
    Maybe. Damage wise, that gives you the same amount, but in three bodies instead of one. But, it also gives you the option to do other stuff with them, like make a Rank 8.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    I'd been expecting doubled piercing damage, m'self, due to how Orihulk was already spoiled and Twin Burst had gotten a ramped-up Cyber Twin Dragon-ish effect.

Honestly, while it's expecting a lot for us to invest, it's at least not asking us to invest that in a form that -- if negated -- we end up losing our investment. We've got plenty of avenues we can take from that state to recover ourselves, I'd like to think, so that's rather nice in my opinion.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!