User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [OCG] Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon Confirmed!

[OCG] Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon Confirmed!

A readable full size image is out!

Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon
    Level 12 LIGHT Dragon-Type Fusion Effect Monster
    ATK 4500
    DEF 3800
    “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” + “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” + “Blue-Eyes White Dragon”
    You can only use the (1) effect of “Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon” up to twice per turn.
    (1) At the end of the Damage Step, if this Fusion Summoned card attacked and this is the only face-up card you control: You can send 1 “Blue-Eyes” Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck to the Graveyard; this card can attack again.
    (2) During either player’s turn, when a card or effect is activated that targets a “Blue-Eyes” monster(s) you control: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card.

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So whoever translated that original tiny text was spot on. Man, the card is underwhelming and incredibly confusing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The card itself i interesting. You can't deny that it's an otk machine. I can only hope we get something along the lines od Red-Eyes Fusion but for, well, Blue-Eyes.
    Scooting around at the speed of sound.
    such is the way of a Sonic Duck.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So the effect is confirmed. I'm tempted to make a otk deck using this since don't forget that the fusion materials are specified so you could use fusion conscription to search blue-eyes if you really want. Also since it doesn't say "Must be Fusion Summoned with the above Fusion Material Monsters", you could use fusion substitutes such as versago the destroyer and king of the swamp. Also dragon's mirror could also help with it. Would be fun to see how easy it is to set up. I may also use tour guide since she can summon versago and help set up. Dragon's shrine also sets up for 2 materials as well. Shame that you can't have a face-up field spell though so you have to be careful when using dragon's ravine. Another thing that I am debating is to whether I want to also make a magical merchant deck since it could mill the blue-eyes and add dragon's mirror. And gorgonic golem has an effect that locks a set card by banishing itself from grave which could help.
    Last edited by darkgod789; 18th March 2016 at 10:56 AM.
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The more I look at it, the more I don't dislike it. It's a bit misfortunate that it requires a proper Fusion Summon (unlike Twin Burst), but given what I'm investing into it I'd much rather have Poly be Solemned than the monster itself (and thus by extension all the mats for it) . . . and as for the conditions surrounding its ability to swing thrice, the condition for use is actually remarkably lenient -- it being the only face-up card you control essentially means we can run all our usual backrow to protect him from reprisal, and it even encourages us to get rid of our Field Spell (preferably by setting another one) -- an act which could allow us to grab Burst Stream of Destruction so that the big guy has a clean field to sweep through.

Sure, some serious investment is required, but thankfully that investment's not as steep as it used to be . . . and, like darkgod pointed out, we can use Fusion Substitutes, which means we get to use our King of the Swamps for that in addition to the usual Poly-searching!
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroque View Post
    Sure, some serious investment is required, but thankfully that investment's not as steep as it used to be . . . and, like darkgod pointed out, we can use Fusion Substitutes, which means we get to use our King of the Swamps for that in addition to the usual Poly-searching!
    Problem is that it's still very steep. Three Blue-Eyeses is no laughing matter still and to demand that it's the only face-up card you control? That's a hell of a lot to ask of us while there's Utopia the Lightning and Kozmo Dark Destroyer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm.I kinda like this, may make a deck around it. Since I've always wanted to do the whole OTK with normal Bue-Eyes Ultimate......attack and then De-Fusion. This is easier :P.

You can send another Neo BEWD to the grave with his own effect, right? It doesn't list anything specific. Easy way to get his 2nd effect ready.
    Nowa forever!

Favorite Archetypes: Hieratics, Majespecters & Lunalights.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NowaRulz29 View Post
    You can send another Neo BEWD to the grave with his own effect, right? It doesn't list anything specific. Easy way to get his 2nd effect ready.
    That's exactly right. One might suppose that's the point of the first effect's cost. Also, hi Rulzy!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And it's not even necessarily just three attacks. any spare Twin Bursts you haven't summoned yet can be discarded for more attacks. If you're crazy and also add in the original BEUD, you can get up to nine attacks off this guy,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    That's exactly right. One might suppose that's the point of the first effect's cost. Also, hi Rulzy!
    Yush! I thought that's the way it would work. Hi Pore!
    Nowa forever!

Favorite Archetypes: Hieratics, Majespecters & Lunalights.