Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Make your own summon chants!

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of the Dragons
    (Any two Normal Monsters) "Dual souls from outside the realms of power, converge and become the primal king that fearlessly flies the tainted space! Fusion Summon! Level 9! First of the Dragons!"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for my newest favourite card at the moment

Slayer of Deties and matchless warrior, make your sword absolute. Transform wrath into power. Punish the unworthy and the weaklings, make them drown in their own sin. Descent! Bearer of the Dragonic Blood! Master Peace, the True Dracoslayer!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's one for whenever I pendulum summon:
    Swing, great pendulum! Open up, and let loose my beasts! Levels <X> to <Y>! Pendulum Summon!
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Decided to throw a few little blurbs together for Machina Fortress (and, by extension, Megaform).
    Spoiler Alert!
    Special Summoning Machina Fortress by its own condition (for the first time)
    "Even if the only winning move is not to play, we'll forge our own path! The ordinance [is/exceeds] Level 8! Roll out, Machina Fortress!"

Reviving Machina Fortress by its own effect (following destruction, said after explaining its capacity to be revived in this way)
    "The ordinance [is/exceeds] Level 8! Rise up, Machina Fortress!"

Machina Fortress attacks
    "Target is locked; fire at will, with Machine Buster!"

Machina Fortress effect (on-destruction)
    "The scars of battle run deep, even for the victor! Machine Claymore!" (or, if 'censored', "Machine Ruin")

Machina Fortress effect (on targeting)
    "Fortress's defenses are ready for anything! Intercept with Sniper Counter!" (or, if 'censored', "Counter Strike")

Special Summoning Machina Megaform by its own effect
    "Progress and War stride side-by-side, conflict sparking innovation! Though sacrifices are made in the process, the end result is the world's benefit! Rise up and roll out, Machina Megaform!"
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Generic Pendulum Summoning
    "The titanic power casts its shadow over the world. Feel the weight of its bearer(s) as the unstoppable force(s) descend/s! Pendulum Summon! Destroy them, my monsters!" — Hope in the Interstice

Dogoran, the Mad Flame Kaiju
    "The fire that engulfs the greatest planet! Dogoran, the Mad Flame Kaiju!" — Hope in the Interstice

Kumongous, the Sticky String Kaiju
    "The domain that demands obedience! Kumongous, the Sticky String Kaiju!" — Hope in the Interstice

Gameciel, the Sea Turtle Kaiju
    "The deepest fathoms that crush hope itself! Gameciel, the Sea Turtle Kaiju" — Hope in the Interstice

Gadarla, the Mystery Dust Kaiju
    "The tempest's lingering phantom that heralds entropy! Gadarla, the Mystery Dust Kaiju!" — Hope in the Interstice

Jizukiru, the Star Destroying Kaiju
    "The reaper of the lights that encompass creation! Jizukiru, the Star Destroying Kaiju!" — Hope in the Interstice

Thunder King, the Lightningstrike Kaiju!
    "The relentless storm that cleaves the world in two! Thunder King, the Lightningstrike Kaiju!" — Hope in the Interstice

Super Anti-Kaiju War Machine Mecha-Dogoran!
    "The monster from humanity sworn to overcome the greatest power! Super Anti-Kaiju War Machine Mecha-Dogoran!" — Hope in the Interstice

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Queen Dragun Djinn : "Mother all dragons, descend now and protect all your offsprings ! Xyz Summon ! Rank 4 ! Queen Dragun Djinn !

Felgrand, the Great Divine Dragon : "Great dragon lord, revive from ashes and assume your absolute reigns over the Dragon Tribe ! Come forth, Felgrand, the Great Divine Dragon !

Deep-Eyes White Dragon : "The deepest darkness give birth the brightess light. Great potential lead to the power of the shiniest victory. Rise and spread your angelic wings, and set your pure eyes on the world, mighty dragon sleeping in my soul ! Assist me, Dragon of Power ! Deep-Eyes White Dragon !
    Last edited by Indytotof; 6th May 2016 at 02:59 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    Generic Pendulum Summoning
    "The titanic power casts its shadow over the world. Feel the weight of its bearer(s) as the unstoppable force(s) descend/s! Pendulum Summon! Destroy them, my monsters!" — Hope in the Interstice

Dogoran, the Mad Flame Kaiju
    "The fire that engulfs the greatest planet! Dogoran, the Mad Flame Kaiju!" — Hope in the Interstice

Kumongous, the Sticky String Kaiju
    "The domain that demands obedience! Kumongous, the Sticky String Kaiju!" — Hope in the Interstice

Gameciel, the Sea Turtle Kaiju
    "The deepest fathoms that crush hope itself! Gameciel, the Sea Turtle Kaiju" — Hope in the Interstice

Gadarla, the Mystery Dust Kaiju
    "The tempest's lingering phantom that heralds entropy! Gadarla, the Mystery Dust Kaiju!" — Hope in the Interstice

Jizukiru, the Star Destroying Kaiju
    "The reaper of the lights that encompass creation! Jizukiru, the Star Destroying Kaiju!" — Hope in the Interstice

Thunder King, the Lightningstrike Kaiju!
    "The relentless storm that cleaves the world in two! Thunder King, the Lightningstrike Kaiju!" — Hope in the Interstice

Super Anti-Kaiju War Machine Mecha-Dogoran!
    "The monster from humanity sworn to overcome the greatest power! Super Anti-Kaiju War Machine Mecha-Dogoran!" — Hope in the Interstice
    No summon chant for Radian?
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    No summon chant for Radian?
    God DAMN IT!

Radian, the Multidimensional Kaiju
    "The destruction that splits into infinity! Radian, the Multidimensional Kaiju!" — Hope in the Interstice

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Slimy invaders, enwrap yourselves together to form the true meaning of horror! Synchro Summon! Cast your fate, Level 8, Graydle Dragon!

When primal instincts meet cold machinations, the result is a more powerful menace! Special Summon! Rise and roar, level 8, Beast Machine King Barbaros Ur!
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    Here's one for whenever I pendulum summon:
    Swing, great pendulum! Open up, and let loose my beasts! Levels <X> to <Y>! Pendulum Summon!
    Spoiler Alert!
    I am laughing so hard right now as I imagine this is what duelists sound like in a motel bedroom together, late, late at night. ;P
    Pendulum=Penis. Sorry for my dirty mind. #CannotBeUnseen
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 22nd May 2016 at 07:13 PM.