User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 98 Discussion: Stardust Mirage | Tritragonist vs Arc Villain

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ARC-V Episode 98 Discussion: Stardust Mirage | Tritragonist vs Arc Villain

This episode we have the conclusion between Yuya and Jack. Since we all know the effect of Nirvana High Paladin, I don't need to hide the fact how Yuya wins the duel. Simply put, he uses Nirvana High's Pendulum Effect to attack with five times with the Stardust Mirage attack on Red Nova Dragon. Jokes aside, the reason why Yuya didn't summon Xiangke Magician was because Nirvana High Paladin's Pendulum Effect only works when the monster that attacks has the same Level as Nirvana High's Pendulum Scale. With Xiangke Magician being Level 7, the Pendulum Effect could only be used three times, which is not enough to defeat Tyrant. That's why Yuya summoned the Level 5 Rubber Mutton instead.

Anyway, the duel was really an Entertainment Duel. The audience participated in, and Jack took his defeat very well. Hell, we even get his 5D's reaction: "I AM NOT THE KING ANYMORE!"

Spoiler Alert!
    The Executive Council announced that the Tops and Commons will be united and the class system will be thrown away.

Aside from Yeager/Jaeger's cameo, we also got another cameo from a 5D's character. Lua's friend Tenpei. You know, the little Tops boy with the brown hair and glasses.

So, aside from Jack and Crow, we got cameos from Yeager, Mukuro Enjou, Garome, Divine and Tenpei... yet no appearance from Aki and the twins? I don't mind Yusei, but... well, I don't really care.

And now for the plot. Who deals with Roget? It's Reiji, our tritragonist. Roget simply doesn't want to give up. How he dealt with Tsukikage and Sora is a mystery, but let's talk about his deck.

Spoiler Alert!
    Ancient Gears. Yep, he uses the mooks' deck. I give him credit for not using the dogs. Honestly, I didn't expected something that spectacular to begin with, but Ancient Gears are boring. If it's not Chronos, it's not fun to see them over and over again.

Well, now as a minor spoiler, but I guess it doesn't hurt anyone since we are talking about Reiji and it's in the preview... he will use the new cards from the Structure Deck in the next episode.

Oh Ra, please, let's reunite Yuya and Yuzu in the next episode.
    Last edited by KingJinzo; 27th March 2016 at 11:38 PM.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmm so ancient gears will probably be in fusion booster back
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyson Sphere View Post
    hmmm so ancient gears will probably be in fusion booster back
    Probably mixed between Duelists of Radiance and Fusion SP.

The episode overall was great, I liked every moment of it, especially when all the City was cheering for Yuya.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Strangely, Reiji uses cards from the manga special and from the Structure Deck. Yuya did use cards from the manga special, but he has to play any card from his Structure Deck, if he ever will.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    Strangely, Reiji uses cards from the manga special and from the Structure Deck. Yuya did use cards from the manga special, but he has to play any card from his Structure Deck, if he ever will.
    he used saber so he might eventually
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, the Friendship Cup comes to an end, and in a few weeks we'll get to the Xyz dimension. Good, I hope things pick up, after this. I'm sorry, but the Friendship Cup left me out in the cold with this series. I'm hoping things get more interesting with Heartland. Maybe we'll see expies of Gauche, Droite, and Mr. Heartland or something... *secretly hopes for more Bounzer support*
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    So, the Friendship Cup comes to an end, and in a few weeks we'll get to the Xyz dimension. Good, I hope things pick up, after this. I'm sorry, but the Friendship Cup left me out in the cold with this series. I'm hoping things get more interesting with Heartland. Maybe we'll see expies of Gauche, Droite, and Mr. Heartland or something... *secretly hopes for more Bounzer support*
    Excatly in 1 week, episode 99 (the end of Synchro Dimension Arc) and 100 (the beginning of Xyz Dimension Arc) are 1-hour special (but next week after that we will have a DSOD special).
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 27th March 2016 at 07:17 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, okay. Well, hopefully things'll pick up, by then.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyson Sphere View Post
    he used saber so he might eventually
    Well, Odd-Eyes Saber is not from the Structure Deck.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Excatly in 1 week, episode 99 (the end of Synchro Dimension Arc) and 100 (the beginning of Xyz Dimension Arc) are 1-hour special (but next week after that we will have a DSOD special).
    Thankfully, two episodes. Probably because of that stupid ping pong thing.

Btw, maybe you people might have notice that, but the way how Yuya won the duel was very similar to Yusei's victory to Jack in the last episode. Yusei powered up his low-Level monsters to give his Junk Warrior a big boost. Yuya powered up all of his monsters and weakened Jack's dragon with his weaker monsters so Odd-Eyes Pendulum would bring the victory.