User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dueling in a Yugioh Dead Zone

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Open your own store and set small tournaments?

Not everyone has people to play against personally. If you stopped having that privilege, you just have to find it again, or accept that lost.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont have any places near me that have locals/tours. Just a small group of friends that play it from high school although it gets smaller every year. I just love collecting the old cards and fixing up decks. I love the anime.

When i was younger, i was in the same position until i met my yugioh friends in high school. So to me its like im used to it but still enjoy the game very much so.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    Open your own store and set small tournaments?

Not everyone has people to play against personally. If you stopped having that privilege, you just have to find it again, or accept that lost.
    I wish I could open my own store, but that would require a seller's permit, getting permission from companies to sell their wares, etc. It would be cool, but honestly, it would be easier to talk my local comic shop into trying to draw in Yugioh players for tournaments than making a store of my own.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."