User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: [CPF1] Number 45: Crumble Logos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have hopes now that the collection will be completed. Maybe the new Galaxy-Eyes is a Number too? Arc-V screwed continuity with the Earthbounds after all. And its a good Rank 2 too.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 5th April 2016 at 07:41 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm also hoping we get the 18 missing Numbers in Arc-V. Without them being anything other than an aesthetic remark, of course.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    I have hopes now that the collection will be completed. Maybe the new Galaxy-Eyes is a Number too? Arc-V screwed continuity with the Earthbounds after all. And its a good Rank 2 too.
    Design and name based off them aside they were otherwise completely unrelated and nothing magic about them. it didn't screw any continuity anymore than his being a cyborg made him a member of Ylliaster.

I don't think they could get away with the same thing for numbers due to their VASTLY greater plot importance. the Earthbound Gods never really did that much beyond being the required Eldritch evil cards, the numbers WERE Zexals plot and bringing them back would be like digging up the Puzzle or reviving the Sacred Beasts. a subseries of Earthbounds is one thing but how would you make a spin-off of the Numbers without making them ...well the Numbers? And without drawing some serious attention from the plot

Much as I'd love to see that series complete atlast, I don't think ARC V is going to be the one to do it

on the topic of the New Galaxy eyes, Neo or Prime, which do you think its eventual upgrade would be based off of?

oh and we should probably split all of this into another thread before the wrath of the Cheese comes down on us
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesedude View Post
    I like this. Rank 2 actually has some pretty decent Main Deck options for swarming, but there's not much worth running in the ED. This is neat.

I don't think Numbers showing up in ARC-V would be impossible. They don't have to have the same history. They can just be called "powerful cards of Legend" or something. If its an AU, the Numbers don't need to be connected to Astral in anyway.

Hell, if they do appear, this could have been planned in advance.
    Konami deliberately leaving out 18 Numbers after Zexal also made me suspect that. They stopped revealing new numbers after SECE (Number 81 being the last new Number revealed). This is also the best opportunity to finish the Numbers as we're already in Xyz Dimension and there's no way they can shove the Numbers outside of ZEXAL anime and manga, except this arc.

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by melcarba View Post
    Konami deliberately leaving out 18 Numbers after Zexal also made me suspect that. They stopped revealing new numbers after SECE (Number 81 being the last new Number revealed). This is also the best opportunity to finish the Numbers as we're already in Xyz Dimension and there's no way they can shove the Numbers outside of ZEXAL anime and manga, except this arc.
    But they did shove a Number outside of those; here, with Crumble Logos.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by melcarba View Post
    forgetting that they have already shoved a load of numbers in Numbers Hunters and various OCG Exclusives. They don't have to be in any anime/manga medium to begin with.

Now would be as good a time as any to finish the series, but there is no need to have them in the anime when they would only either distract from the plot or do nothing. in which case why have them

not impossible for them to be in ARC V, but I think it would be a horrible decision

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The closest thing i can imagine about Numbers in Arc-V, are monsters that may hint some references, to the Number Monsters that were shown In Zexal, like a Big-Eye wannabe, or Some Xyz Monsters based on Letters or other branches of the writing system.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe this monster's name is another way of saying Broken Logic.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    The closest thing i can imagine about Numbers in Arc-V, are monsters that may hint some references, to the Number Monsters that were shown In Zexal, like a Big-Eye wannabe, or Some Xyz Monsters based on Letters or other branches of the writing system.
    I imagine differently named, numberless lookalikes of existing ones

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Maybe this monster's name is another way of saying Broken Logic.
    Maybe, though there is this 'logos' that I'm thinking it might be referring to: λόγος
    The multiple meanings of the word do mostly seem to each in their own way kinda fit the guy, at least from where I'm standing.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!