User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ARC-V 101-104 Summary (Contains spoilers for obvious reasons)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ARC-V 101-104 Summary (Contains spoilers for obvious reasons)

101: Ginga no Manako - Galactic Eyes - Silent Honor ARK Knight, April 10, 2016
    Accompanied by his dragon, a Duelist fights against his enemies all by himself… His name is Kaito Tenjo. In the desolated city of Heartland Yuya appeals that Dueling is not a tool for conflicts. As if scorning that ideal, Kaito demands a Duel! Sawatari is provoked by him, while Gongenzaka tries to stop him. Thus, a Duel breaks out between the three of them. However, Kaito's dragon demonstrates its overwhelming strength…

102: Hijō no Kariudo - The Heartless Hunter - Holy Lightning - Glorious Halo, April 24, 2016
    Yuya confronts Kaito, who is consumed by rage. However, Yuya's ideals could not move Kaito's hardened heart, and with his overwhelming strength, Kaito drives Yuya into a corner. At that time, Yuto, who is residing inside Yuya, instructs Yuya to Summon "Dark Rebellion" and use it to call upon his inner darkness (Odd-Eyes Rebellion)…

103: Hanabanashiiki Kikai Tenshi - The Brilliant Mechanical Angels - Ragna Zero, May 1, 2016
    Allen and Sayaka tell Yuya that Kaito's family has been carded by Academia. Yuya laments that he did not understand the sadness lurking in Kaito's heart, but through Allen and others, Yuya is able to gain some clues about his missing father... Meanwhile, Yuzu arrives at the Fusion Dimension by herself, and is pursued by Academia. However, a beautiful girl comes to Yuzu's aid…

104: 「D」 no Na wo Motsu HERO - The HERO Bearing the Name of “D” - Masquerade Magician - Shining, May 8, 2016
    Yuzu goes with the girl who saved her to a certain place. It is a small Duel School located in the Fusion Dimension, “You Show School." On the other hand, while Yuya continues to search for Yusho's whereabouts, a mysterious boy challenges him to a Duel. The boy bears a deep-seated hatred toward Yusho, and unleashes a brutal attack against his son, Yuya…

Okay, Yuya vs Kaito was obvious, but at least Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon comes again... please, don't fail again. But considering it's battling against a Galaxy-Eyes... well, the Photon Dragons were basically anti-Xyz, so Cipher Dragon being an anti-Xyz would be odd, especially against Academia.
    So, does that mean that Haruto and Faker are gone... Let me see some cameos from them.

The new kids in the opening are Allen and Sayaka. Allen is the guy who might be the protagonist from any generic kids anime that sell toys and other merchandise, and Sayaka is the purple-haired meganekko (please, let her family name be Inoue). Allen gives me a Yaiba vibe by the way. And they know something about Yusho?

Yuzu arrived at the worst place ever... the Fusion Dimension! But it looks like, our favorite GX girl is going to save her with her new Angels. Not only that, there is a You Show in the Fusion Dimension? Looks like Yuzu won't meet Yuya soon, but there might be a possibility that she is going to save all the other girls... which would be awesome!

Meanwhile, a certain Brittish boy who is known for having some father issues is challenging Yuya. Considering the power of his D, he might curb-stomp him. After all, Ed/Edo defeated Kaiser and Judai before, and this new Ed might be really nasty. Wow, Yuya, from Jack immediately to Kaito, and then to Edo. You sure attract those rival guys, man.
    Last edited by KingJinzo; 16th April 2016 at 01:54 PM.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh right. There are other locations in each dimension. It gets so easy to think that Synchro Dimension is just The City, and Fusion Dimension is just Academia.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    Oh right. There are other locations in each dimension. It gets so easy to think that Synchro Dimension is just The City, and Fusion Dimension is just Academia.
    Well, maybe only Heartland is invaded and the rest of the dimension is in peace and nobody around Hearland may give a crap about it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So many returning characters are out for Yuya's blood. Makes me wonder if he will ever have time to actually confront villains cause so far that seems to be Reiji's job. Man Yuzu has really shit luck, getting thrown to the one place she really shouldn't go to.
    Scooting around at the speed of sound.
    such is the way of a Sonic Duck.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sonic Duck View Post
    So many returning characters are out for Yuya's blood. Makes me wonder if he will ever have time to actually confront villains cause so far that seems to be Reiji's job. Man Yuzu has really shit luck, getting thrown to the one place she really shouldn't go to.
    At least, the story keeps the protagonist-deuteragonist-tritratoginst-plots consistent. Each of them has their own plot, and putting all of them together makes a complicated plot. Yuya is interacting with future allies, Yuzu is doing her Yuzu-thing, and Reiji is planning against the enemies. I really hope that Yuzu will save the girls. In times like this, I wish she would meet Aki, since she's going to meet Asuka. Although, I could care less about Kotori and Anzu, unless their ARC-V counterparts are awesome duelists... that sounds weird to me...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haou Kokuryuu has been getting worfed quite a bit; I'll take a moderate guess and say Kaito vs. Yuya will be a draw.

And Sayaka's family name is CLEARLY going to be Miki.

So it seems at least initially that Asuka is a defector; perhaps Yusho went to Yugo Jigen to organize an anti-Academia faction within its home dimension? In any case, I hope that Ruri and Rin get out and about before the end of the arc, though that's asking a bit much, probably.

I wonder if Kaito is gonna get a big damn heroes moment and save Yuya from the D.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iNfiniTe Se7eNz View Post
    I wonder if Kaito is gonna get a big damn heroes moment and save Yuya from the D.
    I wonder what his new Big D is going to look like. Will it be an expy to Bloo-D or something completely different? Will he use new Fusions, even Xyzs or no Extra Deck Ds. Either the way, Edo's D is going to bite Yuya in the ass, regardless of the outcome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    I wonder what his new Big D is going to look like. Will it be an expy to Bloo-D or something completely different? Will he use new Fusions, even Xyzs or no Extra Deck Ds. Either the way, Edo's D is going to bite Yuya in the ass, regardless of the outcome.
    I think, at least for now, it's safe to say that he's from Aca-D-mia, so a Fusion D is likely, a la Dragoon D-END. Although they might save that for a reveal, later.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    101: Gon-chan and Sawatari will obviously lose, if they are carded or not its another story.

102: OERD is getting worfed again, calling it.

103: So Yuya will finally understand Kaito's motivation and get clues from his father. Yuzu ended in the worst place she could have ended but its saved by our favorite GX Girl which might or not run Fusion Cyber Angels.

104: The D is going to crush Yuya, and even in parallel universes he has daddy isues.

Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon will probably have anti-Special Summon effects like Shun's RR and maybe a clause irl to treat it as the original Galaxy-Eyes.

Asuka is going to run Fusion or Ritual Cyber Angels and probably have 6 of them based on the Seven Lucky Gods (because Benten is based on one).

Edo is going to run Xyz D-HEROS and give us more cards to spam the field (and give us a Rank 8 Bloo-D retrain).
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 7th April 2016 at 08:02 PM.

Registered User Brightshine Stardust's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Title for 103, to me at least, actually imply Cyber Angels. Especially since the Ritual used to summon them is called Machine Angel Ritual.....

104, with a title like that, I wouldn't be surprised if people are expecting pirate-themed D-HERO lol