Page 107 of 283 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2828

Thread: Official Create-a-Card Thread

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I try my luck with some fresh Dino :,)
    Ok,they are not so fresh because I use a concept already existing in yugioh,Ice counter.
    Imagine mighty dinnosaur who survive the extinction by being trapped in ice.Now,they are released by the global warming :,) and ready to recover the world.
    Yes...Not an original scenario...except for yugioh.
    Then I present you the amazing Frozen Dino archetype:

Main deck Dino:
    Spoiler Alert!

Frozen Dino Pachy
    WATER Dinosaur Effect
    Level 4 ATK 1800 DEF 1200
    When this card is summoned,place an Ice counter on 1 face up monster on the field.
    At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles a monster with an Ice counter: Destroy that monster.

Frozen Dino Raptor

WATER Dinosaur Effect
    When this card is summoned,place an Ice counter on 1 face up monster on the field.
    If this card destroy by battle an opponent monster with an Ice counter;Destroy 1 card on the field.

Frozen Dino Stego

WATER Dinosaur Effect
    Level 4 ATK 1200 DEF 1800
    When this card is summoned,you can change his battle position,and if you do place an Ice counter on 1 face up monster on the field.
    This card gain 100 DEF for each Ice counter on it.
    When a "Frozen Dino" monster you control would be destroyed by battle,you can remove 1 Ice counter from this card instead.

Frozen Dino Anky
    WATER Dinosaur Effect
    When this card is summoned,you can change his battle position,and if you do place an Ice counter on 1 face up monster on the field.
    When a "Frozen Dino" monster you control would be destroyed by an opponent card effect,you can remove 1 Ice counter from this card instead.

Frozen Dino Ptera
    WATER Dinosaur Effect
    Level 4 ATK 1400 DEF 800
    You can remove 2 Ice counter from the field,special summon this card from your hand.You cannot special summon for the rest of the turn(except WATER monsters).
    When this card is send to the graveyard,you can target 1 face up monster on the field;place an Ice counter on him.

Frozen Dino Brachio
    Water Dino Effect
    Level 4 ATK 1400
    You can remove 2 Ice counter from the field;this turn,you can normal summon/set 1 WATER monster in addition of your normal summon (You can only gain this effect once per turn.).
    When this card is send to the graveyard,you can target 1 face up monster on the field;place an Ice counter on him.

Extra deck Dino:
    Spoiler Alert!

Frozen Dino Rex
    WATER Dinosaur Xyz Effect
    Rank 4 ATK 2400 DEF 1800
    2 level 4 WATER Dinosaur-type monster
    When this card is summoned by Xyz,you can place an Ice counter on 1 face up monster on the field.
    Once per turn,you can detach 1 xyz material from this card;until the next end phase of your opponent,negate the effect of all monster with an Ice counter (except WATER monster).

Frozen Dino Diplo
    Water Dinosaur Xyz Effect
    Rank 4 ATK 1800 DEF 2400
    2 Level 4 WATER monster
    When this card is summoned by Xyz,you can place an Ice counter on 1 face up monster on the field.
    Once per turn,you can detach 1 xyz material from this card;banish 1 face up monster whose level or rank is equal or inferior to the number of Ice counter on the field.

Frozen Dino Spino
    Rank 4 ATK 2600 DEF 2000
    3 Level 4 Dinosaur-type monster
    Once per turn,you can detach 1 xyz material from this card;this turn this card can attack all opponent monster with an Ice counter.
    When this card destroy by battle an opponent monster with an Ice counter;inflict to your opponent damage equal to the number of Ice counter on the destroyer monster x100.

Frozen Dino Spell and Trap :

Spoiler Alert!

Cold Blooded Dinosaur
    Continuous spell
    Each time a "Frozen Dino" monster is summon,place an Ice counter on it.
    All "Frozen Dino" monster gain 100 ATK for each Ice counter on it.

Ice Jail Release
    Quick Play spell
    Remove 3 Ice counter from the field;special summon 1 "Frozen Dino" monster from your Graveyard.
    During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard;Place an Ice counter on 1 face up monster on the field.You can only activate 1 "Ice Jail Release" per turn.

Freezing Bite
    Continuous trap
    Monster destroyed by battle with a "Frozen Dino" monster or destroyed by the effect of a "Frozen Dino" monster cannot activate their effect in the Graveyard.
    All monster loose 100 ATK for each Ice counter on it (except WATER monster).

Some Ice counter Support Spell and Trap:
    Spoiler Alert!

Ice Age
    Field spell
    During each Stanby Phase,the turn player place an Ice counter on each face up monster it control.
    Monster with an Ice counter cannot change their battle position or declare an attack (except WATER monster)

D-Ice
    Quick Play spell
    Pay 500Lp;roll a dice,then place an number of Ice counter equal of the result of the dice on face up monster on the field.

Ice Armor
    Counter trap
    When an opponent card or effect target a monster you control with 2 or more Ice counter;remove 2 Ice counter from the targeted monster, negate the activation,and if you do, destroy it.

Don't hesitate to give me advice and if in your opinion my card are not bad or if its crap.
    Last edited by Gamer5555; 22nd January 2016 at 07:58 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer5555 View Post
    I try my luck with some fresh Dino :,)
    Ok,they are not so fresh because I use a concept already existing in yugioh,Ice counter.
    Imagine mighty dinnosaur who survive the extinction by being trapped in ice.Now,they are released by the global warming :,) and ready to recover the world.
    Yes...Not an original scenario...except for yugioh.
    Then I present you the amazing Frozen Dino archetype:

Main deck Dino:
    Spoiler Alert!

Frozen Dino Pachy
    WATER Dinosaur Effect
    At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles a monster with an Ice counter: Destroy that monster.

Frozen Dino Raptor

WATER Dinosaur Effect
    If this card destroy by battle an opponent monster with an Ice counter;Destroy 1 card on the field.

Frozen Dino Stego

WATER Dinosaur Effect
    When a "Frozen Dino" monster you control would be destroyed by battle,you can remove 1 Ice counter from this card instead.

Frozen Dino Anky
    WATER Dinosaur Effect
    When a "Frozen Dino" monster you control would be destroyed by an opponent card effect,you can remove 1 Ice counter from this card instead.

Frozen Dino Ptera
    WATER Dinosaur Effect
    Level 4 ATK 1400 DEF 800
    You can remove 2 Ice counter from the field,special summon this card from your hand.You cannot special summon for the rest of the turn(except WATER monsters).

Frozen Dino Brachio
    Water Dino Effect
    Level 4 ATK 1400
    You can remove 2 Ice counter from the field;this turn,you can normal summon/set 1 WATER monster in addition of your normal summon (You can only gain this effect once per turn.).
    I don't like them being all Level 4. Dinos should be powerful in Level (as I see them, of course).
    They are cool. They can hold their ground. They are susceptible to common threats (but Anki and Stego help a bit on that), have low stats. Not top tier, but cool.
    Using Counters was a good concept. And the lore is nice too.

Extra deck Dino:
    Frozen Dino Rex
    Rank 4 ATK 2400 DEF 1800
    2 level 4 WATER Dinosaur-type monster
    Once per turn,you can detach 1 xyz material from this card;until the next end phase of your opponent,negate the effect of all monster with an Ice counter (except WATER monster).
    I can't believe I'm going to say this... You could bump this guy a bit, you know? Make it negate any monster with Ice Counter except Frozen Dinos. They could use a bit more power, so go ahead.

Frozen Dino Diplo
    Water Dinosaur Xyz Effect
    Rank 4 ATK 1800 DEF 2400
    2 Level 4 WATER monster
    Once per turn,you can detach 1 xyz material from this card;banish 1 face up monster whose level or rank is equal or inferior to the number of Ice counter on the field.
    Nice, nice, no targeting. And can't be abused by generic R4NK decks. Nice balance.

Frozen Dino Spino
    Rank 4 ATK 2600 DEF 2000
    3 Level 4 Dinosaur-type monster
    Once per turn,you can detach 1 xyz material from this card;this turn this card can attack all opponent monster with an Ice counter.
    When this card destroy by battle an opponent monster with an Ice counter;inflict to your opponent damage equal to the number of Ice counter on the destroyer monster x100.
    Man, these guys are hilarious. They work cool. They seem a very funny deck to play with.
    They wouldn't stand a chance against competitive decks, though.

Frozen Dino Spell and Trap :
    Cold Blooded Dinosaur
    Continuous spell
    Each a "Frozen Dino" monster is summon,place an Ice counter on it.
    All "Frozen Dino" monster gain 100 ATK for each Ice counter on it.
    You're missing a word there.
    Ah here we start pushing things a bit. Though being a Continuous Spell makes it vulnerable.

Ice Jail Release
    Quick Play spell
    Remove 3 Ice counter from the field;special summon 1 "Frozen Dino" monster from your Graveyard.
    During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard;Place an Ice counter on 1 face up monster on the field.You can only activate 1 "Ice Jail Release" per turn.
    Hell, man. This card could use a boost. Like Special Summoning from the deck, I daresay.

Freezing Bite
    Continuous trap
    Monster destroyed by battle with a "Frozen Dino" monster or destroyed by the effect of a "Frozen Dino" monster cannot activate their effect in the Graveyard.
    All monster loose 100 ATK for each Ice counter on it (except WATER monster).
    Yes! Kill the grave floaters!

Some Ice counter Support Spell and Trap:
    Ice Age
    Field spell
    During each Stanby Phase,the turn player place an Ice counter on each face up monster it control.
    Monster with an Ice counter cannot change their battle position or declare an attack (except WATER monster)
    Ok, here we may be pushing it a bit. I would change it to the turn player places an Ice Counter on a monster they control. OR the turn player places an Ice Counter on a monster on the field. Maybe the latter, since it gives the opponent the chance to choose if they want to bump you or hinder themselves. It can make things more interesting.
    And remove the Lock. Locks are always boring. Switch it for other thing.
    This a card easily searchable, don't forget it.

D-Ice
    Quick Play spell
    Pay 500Lp;roll a dice,then place an number of Ice counter equal of the result of the dice on face up monster on the field.
    Place on only one monster or scatter them over several monsters?
    I like how none of your cards target. It's kinda a strong point they have. I think you could change the LP cost, though. Maybe, instead of a cost, make it a after that [placing the counters] take 200 damage for each Counter placed or something. Could make it more interesting.

Ice Armor
    Counter trap
    When an opponent card or effect target a monster you control with 2 or more Ice counter;remove 2 Ice counter from the targeted monster, negate the activation,and if you do, destroy it.
    And a cool Counter Trap. I approve this one. They may need it.

Overall they seem weak. Very funny, but a bit weak. You could bump them a bit. Like increase the Gain/Lose 100 ATK/DEF to 200, for instance. Yeah, do, at least, this (if you want, of course).
    I like these little Dinos. They can't even search their support consistently, because they are not cards from an Archetype.
    Nicely done.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Radiant Shining Friendship
    LIGHT/Fairy-Type/Level 5

ATK 2000/ DEF 1200

This monster can be Special Summoned from your Hand or Graveyard by tributing 1 Level 4 or lower Fairy-Type monster you control. If this card was summoned by tributing "Shining Friendship", select 1 card from your opponent's hand and add it to your hand. When this card is Special Summoned you can destroy 1 opponent's Spell card. Once per turn you can add an Equip-Spell card from your Deck to your hand. Equip-Spell cards you control cannot be destroyed by the effects of Spell or Trap cards.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 22nd January 2016 at 07:30 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just curious, has anyone gotten any of those Yugioh card templates for Adobe Photoshop? I managed to snag one with the Pendulum monsters, but haven't done anything with it, yet...
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Sanokal, when's the contest over?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is everyone finished with their submissions? If they are I'll get onto recapping them and evaluating them properly. If anyone still wants to submit or alter their entries, just let me know.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, I'll keep you on touch.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess i will try to host a contest too

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have edited my submission, with very minor card tweaks, mostly added descriptions so one can familiarize better with the theme overall.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait, there was a contest? What was it? When?