Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2828

Thread: Official Create-a-Card Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    I still don't get it.
    I think it's supposed to be a reference to the anime "Senki Zesshou Symphogear", that was directed by one of 5D's directors, Katsumi Ono: the protagonist, Hibiki ("echo" in Japanese), used an attack that directly homaged Junk Warrior's Scrap Fist in the first episode of Season 2. It's a shout-out so notable the Wikia itself lists it: unfortunately I can't find that scene on YouTube, so I can't post a link. As for the "LISTEN TO MY SONG" part, those are the first words of Season 1's opening.
    Last edited by Eerie Code; 29th January 2016 at 01:51 PM.

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eerie Code View Post
    I think it's supposed to be a reference to the anime "Senki Zesshou Symphogear", that was directed by one of 5D's directors, Katsumi Ono: the protagonist, Hibiki ("echo" in Japanese), used an attack that directly homaged Junk Warrior's Scrap Fist in the first episode of Season 2. It's a shout-out so notable the Wikia itself lists it: unfortunately I can't find that scene on YouTube, so I can't post a link. As for the "LISTEN TO MY SONG" part, those are the first words of Season 1's opening.
    Ah, I see now. Never watched that show.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Sanokal I don't know if you've already closed the contest but I just added the Level 7 Synchros to my Saurian Soul archetype and made a minor adjustment to all the Synchros effect activation.

Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Saurian Soul Archetype

Main Deck monsters
    Spoiler Alert!

Saurian Souldier Ropoda
    WATER
    [Psychic /Tuner]
    ATK 1600/DEF 1800

Saurian Souldier Therio
    FIRE
    [Psychic /Tuner]
    ATK 1800/ DEF 1600

Saurian Souldier Cera
    EARTH
    [Psychic /Tuner]
    ATK 1500/DEF 1900

Saurian Souldier Raptorius
    WIND
    [Psychic /Tuner]
    ATK 1700/ DEF 1500

Saurian Soulsearcher
    LIGHT
    [Psychic /Effect]

Once per turn, you can search your Deck for a Saurian Soul union monster and add it to your hand.
    ATK 1500/DEF 1600

Saurian Soul- Diplo
    WATER
    [Dinosaur /Union /Effect]

You can equip this card from you hand to a "Saurian Souldier Ropoda" you control but you cannot unequip it this turn. Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 "Saurian Souldier Ropoda" you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it in Defense Position. While equipped by this card's effect: The equipped monster is treated as a Dinosaur-type monster. A monster the equipped monster attacks is switched to Defense Position before Damage Calculation. Increase the ATK/DEF of the equipped monster by 700. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.) This monster cannot be destroyed by battle. Banish 1 card from the top of your opponent's Deck when this card is unequipped and Special Summoned.
    ATK 0 /DEF 0

Saurian Soul- Amarga
    WATER

You can equip this card from you hand to a "Saurian Souldier Ropoda" you control but you cannot unequip it this turn. Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 "Saurian Souldier Ropoda" you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it in Defense Position. While equipped by this card's effect: The equipped monster is treated as a Dinosaur-type monster. Once per turn you can flip 1 card on the field Face-Down. Increase the ATK/DEF of the equipped monster by 500. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.) This monster cannot be destroyed by battle. Discard 1 card from your opponent's hand when this card is unequipped and Special Summoned.
    ATK 0 /DEF 0

Saurian Soul- Giganot
    FIRE

You can equip this card from you hand to a "Saurian Souldier Therio" you control but you cannot unequip it this turn. Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 "Saurian Souldier Therio" you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it in Defense Position. While equipped by this card's effect: The equipped monster is treated as a Dinosaur-type monster. Double the battle damage your opponent takes from a Battle involving the equipped monster. Increase the ATK/DEF of the equipped monster by 700. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.) This monster cannot be destroyed by battle. Inflict 600 damage to your opponent's Life Points when this card is unequipped and Special Summoned.
    ATK 0 /DEF 0

Saurian Soul- Yonyx
    FIRE

You can equip this card from you hand to a "Saurian Souldier Therio" you control but you cannot unequip it this turn. Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 "Saurian Souldier Therio" you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it in Defense Position. While equipped by this card's effect: The equipped monster is treated as a Dinosaur-type monster. Inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points when the equipped monster destroys a monster by Battle. Increase the ATK/DEF of the equipped monster by 500. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.) This monster cannot be destroyed by battle. Reduce the ATK/DEF of 1 monster your opponent controls by 400 when this card is unequipped and Special Summoned.
    ATK 0 /DEF 0

Saurian Soul- Styrac
    EARTH

You can equip this card from you hand to a "Saurian Souldier Cera" you control but you cannot unequip it this turn. Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 "Saurian Souldier Cera" you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it in Defense Position. While equipped by this card's effect: The equipped monster is treated as a Dinosaur-type monster. The equipped monster can only attack while in Defense Position, applying it's DEF for Damage Calculation. Increase the ATK/DEF of the equipped monster by 700. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.) This monster cannot be destroyed by battle. Destroy 1 card your opponent's controls when this card is unequipped and Special Summoned.
    ATK 0 /DEF 0

Saurian Soul- Einio
    EARTH

You can equip this card from you hand to a "Saurian Souldier Cera" you control but you cannot unequip it this turn. Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 "Saurian Souldier Cera" you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it in Defense Position. While equipped by this card's effect: The equipped monster is treated as a Dinosaur-type monster. A battle involving the equipped monster cannot be negated. The equipped monster inflicts Piercing Damage. Increase the ATK/DEF of the equipped monster by 500. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.) This monster cannot be destroyed by battle. Banish 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard when this card is unequipped and Special Summoned.
    ATK 0 /DEF 0

Saurian Soul- Deinon
    WIND

You can equip this card from you hand to a "Saurian Souldier Raptorius" you control but you cannot unequip it this turn. Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 "Saurian Souldier Raptorius" you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it in Defense Position. While equipped by this card's effect: The equipped monster is treated as a Dinosaur-type monster. Once per turn the equipped monster can attack immediately again when it destroys a monster by battle. Increase the ATK/DEF of the equipped monster by 700. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.) This monster cannot be destroyed by battle. Send 2 random cards from your opponent's hand to your Graveyard (face-up) when this card is unequipped and Special Summoned.
    ATK 0 /DEF 0

Saurian Soul- Micror
    WIND

You can equip this card from you hand to a "Saurian Souldier Raptorius" you control but you cannot unequip it this turn. Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 "Saurian Souldier Raptorius" you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it in Defense Position. While equipped by this card's effect: The equipped monster is treated as a Dinosaur-type monster. The equipped monster can attack directly but Battle Damage is halved. Increase the ATK/DEF of the equipped monster by 500. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.) This monster cannot be destroyed by battle. Return 1 Spell/Trap card your opponent controls to their Deck when this card is unequipped and Special Summoned.
    ATK 0 /DEF 0

Etra Deck
    Spoiler Alert!

Saurian Soulform Diplodocus
    WATER
    [Dinosaur /Synchro /Effect]
    "Saurian Souldier Ropoda" + 1 WATER "Saurian Soul" non-Tuner Union monster

When this monster is Synchro Summoned, switch all Attack Position monster to Defense Position. Once per turn, inflict damage to your oppoent's Life Points equal to the ATK of a Defense Position monster when this monster destroys it by battle.
    ATK 2500 /DEF 2700

Saurian Soulform Amargasaurus
    WATER
    "Saurian Souldier Ropoda" + 1 WATER "Saurian Soul" non-Tuner Union monster

When this monster is Synchro Summoned, flip all Spell/Trap cards on the field Face-Down; they cannot be activated until your opponent's next End Phase. Each time this monster is targeted by a card effect, discard 1 card in your opponent's hand.
    ATK 2200 /DEF 2500

Saurian Soulform Giganotosaurus
    FIRE
    "Saurian Souldier Therion" + 1 FIRE "Saurian Soul" non-Tuner Union monster

When this monster is Synchro Summoned, reduce the ATK/DEF of all other face-up monster by 300. A monster destroyed by this monster by battle cannot be removed from the Graveyard while you control this face-up card. Once per turn, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the Level of a monster x 200 when this monster destroys it by battle.
    ATK 2700 /DEF 2500

Saurian Soulform Baryonyx
    FIRE
    "Saurian Souldier Therion" + 1 FIRE "Saurian Soul" non-Tuner Union monster

When this monster is Synchro Summoned, inflict 300 damage to each Player's Life Points for each monster they control. Each time your opponent's card is sent to the Graveyard, inflict 100 damage to their Life Points per card.
    ATK 2500 /DEF 2200

Saurian Soulform Styracosaurus
    EARTH
    "Saurian Souldier Cera" + 1 EARTH "Saurian Soul" non-Tuner Union monster

When this monster is Synchro Summoned, destroy up to 3 face-up Spell/Trap cards your opponent controls and add them to your Graveyard. This monster can only attack while in Defense Position, applying it's DEF for Damage Calculation.
    ATK 2200 /DEF 2800

Saurian Soulform Einiosaurus
    EARTH
    "Saurian Souldier Cera" + 1 EARTH "Saurian Soul" non-Tuner Union monster

When this monster is Synchro Summoned, declare 1 card in either player's Graveyard; banish all copies in both player's hands, decks, Extra Decks and Graveyards. A battle involving this monster cannot be negated. This monster inflicts Piercing damage.
    ATK 2100 /DEF 2600

Saurian Soulform Deinonychus
    WIND
    "Saurian Souldier Raptorius" + 1 WIND "Saurian Soul" non-Tuner Union monster

When this monster is Special Summoned, shuffle all Spell/Trap cards into their owner's deck. Once per turn, you can negate the destruction of a monster by battle that was attack by this monster and if you do, this monster can attack that monster once again this turn.
    ATK 2500/ DEF 2300

Saurian Soulform Microraptor
    WIND
    "Saurian Souldier Raptorius" + 1 WIND "Saurian Soul" non-Tuner Union monster

When this monster is Synchro Summoned, shuffle both player's hands into their decks; then both players may draw 2 cards. This monster can attack directly but Battle Damage is halved.
    ATK 2200/ DEF 2100

Spell/Trap cards

Spoiler Alert!

Saurian Soulace
    Quick-Play Spell

When an equipped "Saurian Soul" monster is destroyed by its own effect, increase you Life Points by the Level of the destroyed monster x200 and then draw 1 card.

Mesozoic Link
    Field Spell

Once per turn you can shuffle 1 banished "Saurian Soul" card into your deck or add 1 "Saurian Soul" card in your Graveyard to your hand. Dinosaur-type monsters gain 200 ATK/DEF during the Battle Phase (until the end of the Battle Phase) and lose 200 ATK/DEF during the End Phase (until your next Standby Phase).

Saurian Soulute
    Normal Spell

Target 1 face-up unequipped "Saurian Soul" Union monster you control and add 1 "Saurian Souldier" monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand that the target can equip to by its own effect.

Saurian Soulvent
    Normal Trap

Add 1 "Saurian Soul" Union monster and 1 other card in your Graveyard to your hand.

Saurian Souliton
    Normal Trap

If you control 1 "Saurian Soul" monster and no other monsters, that monster cannot be destroyed by card effects for the rest of the turn. Banish this card in your Graveyard during the End Phase.

Saurian Soulstice
    Normal Trap

Return 1 equipped "Saurian Soul" Union monster to your hand and then equip another correct "Saurian Soul" Union monster in your hand (by its own effect) to the previously equipped monster. Monsters cannot battle for the rest of this turn.

Return from the Fugue
    Counter Trap

When a "Saurian Soulform" Synchro Summoned monster would be destroyed and all Synchro material used to Synchro Summon it are in your Graveyard, you can return the Synchro monster to the Extra Deck instead and then Special Summon both Synchro materials in Defense Position. Monsters cannot be summoned from the Extra Deck until the End Phase of your next turn.
    At some point after the contest I'm thinking about adding a second generations of tuner Souldiers- Hadrin, Kylo, Cephal, and Steg.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 29th January 2016 at 09:10 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's all good. I'll add them to the consideration.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone made a Reptile-type archetype that does well in the graveyard? Because I'd like to see Snake Rain be of some use...
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eerie Code View Post
    HIBIKE HIBIKE HEART YO

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21305485
    Write the words to that story, aren't you the main character?
    Where were you when Youyeah got TOLD by the opening to his own show?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    That's all good. I'll add them to the consideration.
    Cool. I also clarified the text for Mesozoic Link and Saurian Solute's effects.

And I don't think I ever explained their concept. Basically these Psychics tapped into the spirits of dinosaurs from long ago and equipp them for varied effects like Shaman King, but eventually the spirits become strong enough resonating with the psychics continued usage and overtake them using the psychics' bodies to materailize physically in their own full form. The Psychics lose themselves to the ferocity of the dinosaur spirits- which is where Return from the Fugue comes in representing the dissolution of their bond and the regaining of their own body and identity. The Solute ans Solvent concept represents each side of the archetype. Souldiers are the solid "Solute", Souls, the"Solvent" eventually breaking down the soldiers sense of self and overtaking them creating the Synchro Soulforms which are the "solution".
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 29th January 2016 at 09:35 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    Has anyone made a Reptile-type archetype that does well in the graveyard? Because I'd like to see Snake Rain be of some use...
    This probably isn't what you had in mind.

Void Serpent Yurlungur
    Dark Reptile / Effect
    LV3 1500/700
    You can only Special Summon “Void Serpent Yurlungur” with its (1) effect once per turn.
    (1) If you have 3 or more Reptile-Type monsters in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).
    (2) Once per turn: You can Tribute 1 Reptile-Type monster; send 1 Reptile-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.

Void Serpent Peuchen
    Dark Reptile / Effect
    LV3 1000/900
    You can only Special Summon “Void Serpent Peuchen” with its (1) effect once per turn.
    (1) If you have 3 or more Reptile-Type monsters in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).
    (2) Once per turn, if you have 5 or more Reptile-Type monsters in your Graveyard: You can target 1 Reptile-Type monster you control; it can attack your opponent directly this turn, also other monsters you control cannot attack for the rest of this turn.

Void Serpent Galeru
    Dark Reptile / Effect
    LV3 1600/300
    You can only Special Summon “Void Serpent Galeru” with its (1) effect once per turn.
    (2) Once per turn: You can discard 1 Reptile-Type monster, then target 1 Spell/Trap Card your opponent controls; banish it.

Void Serpent Awanyu
    Dark Reptile / Effect
    LV3 1200/1800
    You can only Special Summon “Void Serpent Awanyu” with its (1) effect once per turn.
    (2) All Level/Rank 3 or lower Reptile-Type monsters you control gain 100 ATK and DEF for each different Reptile-Type monster in your Graveyard.

Void Serpent Fafnir
    Dark Reptile / Xyz / Effect
    RK3 1900/1700
    2 Level 3 Reptile-Type monsters
    (1) Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 Level 3 or lower Reptile-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.
    (2) Apply the following effects based on the number of Reptile-Type monsters in your Graveyard.
    -3 or more: This card gains 400 ATK and DEF.
    -5 or more: Once per turn, during either player's turn, when a Spell Card or Spell Effect is activated: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate that activation, and if you do, destroy it.

Void Serpent Inkanyamba
    RK2 1000/1000
    4 Level 2 Reptile-Type monsters
    (1) Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; send 1 Reptile-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard, and if you do, return 1 face-up card your opponent controls to the hand.
    (2) Apply the following effects based on the number of Reptile-Type monsters in your Graveyard.
    -2 or more: This card gains 1500 ATK and DEF.
    -4 or more: Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up Spell/Trap Card; negate its effects until the end of this turn.
    -6 or more: This card cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects.

Void Serpent Nehushtan
    RK1 0/0
    5 Level 1 Reptile-Type monsters
    (1) Once per turn: You can discard 1 Reptile-Type monster; draw 1 card.
    (2) This card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects.
    (3) Apply the following effects based on the number of Reptile-Type monsters in your Graveyard.
    -2 or more: This card gains 2800 ATK and DEF.
    -3 or more: Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then send 1 Reptile-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard; your opponent cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn.
    -5 or more: If this card destroys a monster by battle: You can pay 500 LP; attach that destroyed monster to this card as Xyz Material.

Rank-Down-Magic Serpent Force
    Spell Normal
    (1) Target 1 Reptile-Type monster you control; Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 Reptile-Type monster that is the same Attribute as that target, but 1 Rank lower, by using that target as the Xyz Material. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon. Attached Xyz Materials also become Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.)
    (2) If you have 5 or more Reptile-Type monsters in your Graveyard, except during the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; add 1 “Rank-Down-Magic” Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.
    Write the words to that story, aren't you the main character?
    Where were you when Youyeah got TOLD by the opening to his own show?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And now, for my next theme! Introducing:

Rocks.

That's it. That's the archetype.

Okay, maybe they're a bit more to it than that >.<

Cryspirits are, like their name implies, crystals and gems loaded with spiritual energy. They are pretty fragile stat-wise, but while they are on your side of the field, they provide you with rather handy bonuses by positively affecting your mental state. But if they happen to fall into the wrong hands, say, your opponent's, they'll make sure to make them feel miserable for some time.

This is a pretty experimental theme, which also happens to be using the Nucleo Summon mechanic I presented here a couple of days ago.

I hope you'll enjoy the read ^_^

Main Deck monsters:

Spoiler Alert!

Cryspirit Lapisad
    DARK/Lv 2/Rock/Effect
    200/1100

While you control this card you own, monsters you control cannot have their effects negated. While you control this card you do not own, monsters you control cannot activate their effects during the turn they are Summoned.

Cryspirit Ameterror
    DARK/Lv 2/Rock/Effect
    500/1100

While you control this card own, you can activate Quick-Play Spell Cards and Trap Cards during the turn they are Set. When you activate a Spell/Trap Card while you control this card you do not own, take an amount of damage equal to the number of cards on the field x100.

Cryspirit Deprespinel
    DARK/Lv 2/Rock/Effect
    100/1300

While you control this card you own, the activation of Spell/Trap Cards you control cannot be negated. If the activation of a card or effect in your possession is negated while you control this card you do not own, take 1000 damage.

Cryspirit Jadequite
    LIGHT/Lv 2/Rock/Effect
    700/1200

When you draw a card(s) while you control this card you own: Draw an equal amount of cards. When you add a card(s) from your Deck to the hand by a card effect while you control this card you do not own: That card cannot be used this turn (but it can be Set). Each effect of "Cryspirit Jadequite" can only be activated once per turn.

Cryspirit Ruth
    LIGHT/Lv 2/Rock/Effect
    0/1200

This card cannot attack. While you control this card youn own, increase the ATK of all monsters you control by 100 for each monster on the field. While you control this card you do not own, monsters you control can only declare an attack on the monster your opponent controls that has the highest ATK, and must attack if able.

Cryspirit Happaz
    LIGHT/Lv 2/Rock/Effect
    400/1000

While you control this card you own, any damage you would take is halved. If you take damage while you control this card you do not own: Take an equal amount of damage. This effect of "Cryspirit Happaz" can only be activated once per turn.

Cryspirit Clearsona
    EARTH/Lv 3/Rock/Flip/Tuner/Effect
    1000/1200

FLIP: Excavate cards from the top of your Deck until you excavate two "Cryspirit" monsters, then Special Summon those two monsters in Defense Position (one on each side of the field), the return the remaining cards to the Deck. This effect of "Cryspirit Clearsona" can only be activated once per turn.

Spell Cards:

Spoiler Alert!

Cryspirit Purification
    Spell Card

Tribute 1 "Cryspirit" monster on each side of the field; draw 2 cards. You can only activate 1 "Cryspirit Purification" per turn.

Cryspirit Mining
    Spell Card

Excavate a number of cards equal to the number of Rock-Type "Cryspirit" monsters on the field. Add up to 3 of the excavated "Cryspirit" cards to the hand, the return the remaining cards to the Deck. You can banish this card from your Graveyard; add 1 "Cryspirit" card, except "Cryspirit Mining", from your Graveyard to the hand. You can only activate 1 effect of "Cryspirit Mining" per turn, and only once that turn.

Cryspirit Shrine
    Field Spell Card

Monsters can attack directly if their opponent only controls "Cryspirit" monsters, but if they do, their ATK is halved until the end of the Damage Step. During each of their Standby Phases, if the turn player controls 3 or more LIGHT "Cryspirit" monsters: They gain 500 Life Points for each LIGHT "Cryspirit" monster they control. During each of their End Phases, if the turn player controls 3 or more DARK "Cryspirit" monsters: Their opponent must banish 1 random card from their hand.

Persona Shuffle
    Spell Card

Activate only if your opponent controls a monster(s) you own. Nucleo Summon 1 Nucleo Monster from your Extra Deck using monsters from your Graveyard and/or up to 2 monsters your opponent controls as Nucleo Materials. When detached, or when the Nucleo Summoned monster leaves the field, Nucleo Materials that were attached to that monster are returned to the Deck. You can only control 1 Nucleo Monster that was Summoned by the effect of "Persona Shuffle".

Trap Cards:

Spoiler Alert!

Cryspirit Possession
    Trap Card

When your opponent Special Summons a monster from the Extra Deck using a "Cryspirit" monster(s) you own as a Material: Take control of that monster.

Cryspirit Corruption
    Trap Card

Target any number of "Cryspirit" monsters on the same side of the field; switch control of those targets until your next Standby Phase. During the End Phase, your opponent takes damage equal to the number of "Cryspirit" monsters on the field x300. You can only activate 1 "Cryspirit Corruption" per turn.

Cryspirit Auransaction
    Continuous Trap Card

Once per turn, if a Level 2 "Cryspirit" monster(s) is sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon it on the opposite side of the field of its previous controller, in Defense Position.

Cryspirit Concealing
    Counter Trap Card

When your opponent activates a Spell/Trap Card, or activates a monster effect from the field: You can tribute 1 "Cryspirit" monster you own in their control; negate the activation, and if you do, apply the following effects depending on the number of "Cryspirit" monsters on the field. You can only activate 1 "Cryspirit Concealing" per turn: ● 1 or 2: Destroy it. ● 3 or more: Banish it. ● 5 or more: You opponent takes damage equal to the number of "Cryspirit" monsters on the field x500.

Extra Deck monsters:

Spoiler Alert!

Cryspirit Reflexona
    EARTH/Lv 5/Fairy/Synchro/Effect
    2300/1900

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
    Once per turn, you can target the 1 monster on the field that has the lowest Level/Rank (your choice, if tied); switch control of that monster.

Cryspirit Subconsciona
    EARTH/Rank 2/Fairy/Xyz/Effect
    1500/400

2 Level 2 monsters
    This card gains 300 ATK for each Rock-Type monster on the field. If this card that has Xyz Material would be destroyed, you can destroy the 1 other monster on the field that has the lowest Level/Rank instead (your choice, if tied). During the End Phase of the turn you use this effect, detach 1 Xyz Material from this card.

Cryspirit Tranquilisona
    DARK/Lv 6/Fairy/Nucleo/Effect
    Base: Cytosine
    2200/2200

Base Effect: This effect can only be activated if this Base Effect's Origin has Nucleo Material. Once per turn, you can target 1 Level 2 or lower monster in your hand or in either player's Graveyard; Special Summon it on either player's side of the field. Your opponent can negate the activation of this effect by tributing 1 Level 3 or higher monster they control, and if they do, detach 1 Nucleo Material from this Base Effect's Origin.

Standard Effect:
    "Cryspirit Clearsona" + 1 DARK Rock-Type "Cryspirit" monster
    When this card destroys a monster by battle: You can tribute 1 DARK "Cryspirit" monster on the field; this card gains 1 additional attack in a row.

Cryspirit Apollosona
    LIGHT/Lv 6/Fairy/Nucleo/Effect
    Base: Cytosine
    2200/2200

Base Effect: This effect can only be activated if this Base Effect's Origin has Nucleo Material. Once per turn, you can target 1 Level 2 or lower monster in your Deck or Graveyard; add it to the hand. Your opponent can negate the activation of this effect by tributing 1 Level 3 or higher monster they control, and if they do, detach 1 Nucleo Material from this Base Effect's Origin.

Standard Effect:
    "Cryspirit Clearsona" + 1 LIGHT Rock-Type "Cryspirit" monster
    When an attack is declared involving this card: You can tribute 1 LIGHT "Cryspirit" monster on the field, except the battling monster; this card gains 1000 ATK until the end of the Battle Phase.

Cryspirit Rainbocis
    LIGHT/Lv 8/Wyrm/Nucleo/Effect
    Base: Uracil
    3000/2500

Base Effect: Once per turn, you can target 1 Nucleo Monster you control; attach 1 of this card's Nucleo Materials to that monster.

Standard Effect:
    1 Fairy-Type "Cryspirit" monster + 1 "Cryspirit" monster with a different Attribute
    This card is also always treated as a DARK monster. You can tribute 1 Rock-Type "Cryspirit" monster you control; apply the following effect depending on the tributed monster's Attribute:
    ● DARK: This turn, if a "Cryspirit" monster you control attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict Piercing Damage to your opponent.
    ● LIGHT: This turn, if a "Cryspirit" monster you control attacks, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step.
    ● EARTH: Your opponent cannot draw during their next Draw Phase.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eva View Post
    This probably isn't what you had in mind.

Void Serpent Yurlungur
    Dark Reptile / Effect
    LV3 1500/700
    You can only Special Summon “Void Serpent Yurlungur” with its (1) effect once per turn.
    (2) Once per turn: You can Tribute 1 Reptile-Type monster; send 1 Reptile-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.

Void Serpent Peuchen
    Dark Reptile / Effect
    LV3 1000/900
    You can only Special Summon “Void Serpent Peuchen” with its (1) effect once per turn.
    (2) Once per turn, if you have 5 or more Reptile-Type monsters in your Graveyard: You can target 1 Reptile-Type monster you control; it can attack your opponent directly this turn, also other monsters you control cannot attack for the rest of this turn.

Void Serpent Galeru
    Dark Reptile / Effect
    LV3 1600/300
    You can only Special Summon “Void Serpent Galeru” with its (1) effect once per turn.
    (2) Once per turn: You can discard 1 Reptile-Type monster, then target 1 Spell/Trap Card your opponent controls; banish it.

Void Serpent Awanyu
    Dark Reptile / Effect
    LV3 1200/1800
    You can only Special Summon “Void Serpent Awanyu” with its (1) effect once per turn.
    (2) All Level/Rank 3 or lower Reptile-Type monsters you control gain 100 ATK and DEF for each different Reptile-Type monster in your Graveyard.

Void Serpent Fafnir
    RK3 1900/1700
    2 Level 3 Reptile-Type monsters
    (1) Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 Level 3 or lower Reptile-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.
    -3 or more: This card gains 400 ATK and DEF.
    -5 or more: Once per turn, during either player's turn, when a Spell Card or Spell Effect is activated: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate that activation, and if you do, destroy it.

Void Serpent Inkanyamba
    RK2 1000/1000
    4 Level 2 Reptile-Type monsters
    (1) Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; send 1 Reptile-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard, and if you do, return 1 face-up card your opponent controls to the hand.
    -2 or more: This card gains 1500 ATK and DEF.
    -4 or more: Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up Spell/Trap Card; negate its effects until the end of this turn.
    -6 or more: This card cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects.

Void Serpent Nehushtan
    RK1 0/0
    5 Level 1 Reptile-Type monsters
    (1) Once per turn: You can discard 1 Reptile-Type monster; draw 1 card.
    (2) This card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects.
    (3) Apply the following effects based on the number of Reptile-Type monsters in your Graveyard.
    -2 or more: This card gains 2800 ATK and DEF.
    -3 or more: Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then send 1 Reptile-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard; your opponent cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn.
    -5 or more: If this card destroys a monster by battle: You can pay 500 LP; attach that destroyed monster to this card as Xyz Material.

Rank-Down-Magic Serpent Force
    Spell Normal
    (1) Target 1 Reptile-Type monster you control; Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 Reptile-Type monster that is the same Attribute as that target, but 1 Rank lower, by using that target as the Xyz Material. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon. Attached Xyz Materials also become Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.)
    (2) If you have 5 or more Reptile-Type monsters in your Graveyard, except during the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; add 1 “Rank-Down-Magic” Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.
    Not bad, but would be better if a) their revival effect happened from the hand or graveyard, to take advantage of the fact they are in the grave, and b) a few of them were level 4, so we could use King of the Feral Imps, and still be able to use Serpent Force with it for the lower Xyzs.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."