User Tag List

Page 12 of 283 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Create-a-Card Thread

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope you guys like silly cards, because that's pretty much all I'm capable of doing:

Angarde, the Blazing Fencer
    FIRE/Lv 9/Warrior/Fusion/Effect
    2600/2900

2 Warrior-type monsters
    You can only control 1 "Angarde, the Blazing Fencer". This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls, once each. This card can attack while in Face-up Defense position. If it does, apply its DEF for damage calculation. If this card attacks an opponent's monster, change its battle position at the end of the Damage Step.
    ●While in Attack Position: If this card attacks a Defense position monster, inflict piercing damage to your opponent.
    ●While in Defense Position: This card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects.
    Last edited by HelixReactor; 23rd September 2015 at 01:03 PM.

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HelixReactor View Post
    I hope you guys like silly cards, because that's pretty much all I'm capable of doing:

Angarde, the Blazing Fencer
    FIRE/Lv 9/Warrior/Fusion/Effect
    2600/2900

3 Warrior-type monsters
    You can only control 1 "Angarde, the Blazing Fencer". This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls, once each. This card can attack while in Face-up Defense position. If it does, apply its DEF for damage calculation. If this card attacks an opponent's monster, change its battle position at the end of the Damage Step. If this card in Attack position attacks a Defense position monster, inflict piercing damage to your opponent. This card in Defense position cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects.
    Love the idea. I think two Warrior-type monsters is perfectly fair, though. Also, I think the effect needs a bit of cleaning up; maybe divide the effects sort of like what Morphtronics do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few fetchers. Enjoy!

Portal to the Underworld
    Continuous Spell
    (1) When this card is activated; you can add 1 Level 6 or lower Fiend-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.
    (2) When this card leaves the field; destroy all face-up Fiend-Type monsters you control.

Angelic Convocation
    Normal Spell
    (1) Add 1 Level 4 or lower Fairy-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.
    (2) You cannot Special Summon monsters during the turn you activate this card.

Forbidden Knowledge of Spells
    Normal Spell
    (1) Send 1 monster you control to the Graveyard; add 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.

Release the Beasts!
    Normal Trap
    (1) When an opponent's monster declares an attack: Negate the attack, then add 1 Level 4 or lower Beast-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.
    Last edited by LeTourGuide; 23rd September 2015 at 09:40 AM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LeTourGuide View Post
    A few fetchers. Enjoy!

Portal to the Underworld
    Continuous Spell
    (1) When this card is activated; you can add 1 Level 6 or lower Fiend-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.
    (2) When this card leaves the field; destroy all face-up Fiend-Type monsters you control.

Angelic Convocation
    Normal Spell
    (1) Add 1 Level 4 or lower Fairy-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.
    (2) You cannot Special Summon monsters during the turn you activate this card.

Forbidden Knowledge of Spells
    Normal Spell
    (1) Send 1 monster you control to the Graveyard; add 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.

Release the Beasts!
    Normal Trap
    (1) When an opponent's monster declares an attack: Negate the attack, then add 1 Level 4 or lower Beast-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.
    I've had an idea for one, myself:

Blazing Cycle
    Normal Spell
    'Add 1 FIRE monster from your deck to your hand, then take damage equal to the Level of the added monster x 300. When this card is sent to the graveyard: You can shuffle 1 FIRE monster from your hand into the deck: draw 1 card and reveal it.'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    I've had an idea for one, myself:

Blazing Cycle
    Normal Spell
    'Add 1 FIRE monster from your deck to your hand, then take damage equal to the Level of the added monster x 300. When this card is sent to the graveyard: You can shuffle 1 FIRE monster from your hand into the deck: draw 1 card and reveal it.'
    I like it. But what's the flavor behind the 2nd effect?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like it. But what's the flavor behind the 2nd effect?
    I was thinking like a phoenix sorta deal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was thinking like a phoenix sorta deal.
    Why not make it like Galaxy Cyclone's (2) eff?

(2) During your Main Phase, except for the turn that this card was sent to the Graveyard; banish this card from your Graveyard...effect.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why not make it like Galaxy Cyclone's (2) eff?

(2) During your Main Phase, except for the turn that this card was sent to the Graveyard; banish this card from your Graveyard...effect.
    Because no.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love the idea. I think two Warrior-type monsters is perfectly fair, though. Also, I think the effect needs a bit of cleaning up; maybe divide the effects sort of like what Morphtronics do?
    Okay, I changed the number of materials, and fixed the way the effect is written. I hope it's better now.

In the meantime, here's another card. I've made this one a little while ago. I've made a couple of changes to it, but I believe it still might need some further toning down:

D/D/D Revengeful King Hannibal
    DARK/Rank 7/Fiend/Xyz/Pendulum/Effect
    Scale 3
    2000/2000

Pendulum Effect: Once per turn, during either player's turn, when an effect that would destroy exactly 1 Face-up Spell/Trap is activated: you can negate the activation.

Monster Effect: 2 Level 7 monsters
    If you can Pendulum Summon Level 7 monsters, you can Pendulum Summon this face-up card from your Extra Deck. This card gains 300 ATK and DEF for each Face-up Spell/Trap card you control. If you would take damage from a card effect (except during the Damage Step): you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: your opponent takes the damage instead. When this card leaves the field: you can destroy as many cards in your Pendulum Zones as possible (min. 1), OR pay 1000 Life Points; place this card in your Pendulum Zone.

Registered User TheycallmeBrick's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    B.E.S. Part I

DEE-01 Artillery Cannon
    EARTH / Level 3 / Machine / Effect
    ATK 200 / DEF 2200
    If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). If you do, you can Special Summon 1 "DEE-01 Artillery Cannon" from your hand or Deck.

DAGUMU Ground Hangar
    WATER / Level 1 / Machine / Effect
    ATK 200 / DEF 200
    When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Machine-Type monster from your hand. Once per turn, except the turn this card is Summoned: You can add 1 Level 4 or lower Machine-Type monster or 1 "B.E.S." monster from your Deck to your hand.

B.E.S. Laser Tetran
    FIRE / Level 6 / Machine / Effect
    ATK 2000 / DEF 2500
    When this card is Special Summoned, place 4 Counters on it. Cannot be destroyed by battle. If damage calculation is performed involving this card, after the Damage Step: Remove 2 Counters from this card. If you cannot, destroy this card. Each time a Counter(s) is removed from this card, it gains 500 ATK for each Counter removed.

B.E.S. Big Core MK-S
    LIGHT / Level 6 / Machine / Effect
    ATK 2500 / DEF 2000
    Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. When this card is Special Summoned, place 6 Counters on it. Cannot be destroyed by battle. If damage calculation is performed involving this card, after the Damage Step: Remove 1 Counter from this card. If you cannot, destroy this card. If another "B.E.S." monster you control would remove exactly 1 Counter by its own effect, you can remove 1 Counter from this card instead.

B.E.S. Big Core MK-2K
    WATER / Level 6 / Machine / Effect
    ATK 2400 / DEF 1100
    If you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing. When this card is Special Summoned, place 3 Counters on it. Cannot be destroyed by battle. If damage calculation is performed involving this card, after the Damage Step: Remove 1 Counter from this card. If you cannot, destroy this card. Once per turn: You can pay 600 LP to target 1 Spell/Trap Card your opponent controls; destroy it. If it is Set, your opponent cannot activate the targeted card in response to this effect's activation.

B.E.S. Big Core MK-3
    WATER / Level 7 / Machine / Effect
    ATK 2700 / DEF 1600
    You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by Tributing 1 "B.E.S" monster you control. When this card is Special Summoned, place 3 Counters on it. Cannot be destroyed by battle. If damage calculation is performed involving this card, after the Damage Step: Remove 1 Counter from this card. If you cannot, destroy this card. Once per turn: You can Tribute 1 other Machine-Type monster you control; this card gains ATK equal to half that Tributed monster's ATK on the field, until the End Phase.

Bacterian Reinforcements
    Normal Spell Card
    Tribute 1 Level 4 or lower Machine-Type monster; Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower "B.E.S." monster from your hand or Deck. You can only activate 1 "Bacterian Reinforcements" per turn.

Bacterian Replenishment
    Normal Spell Card
    Target 1 "B.E.S." monster you control; place 1 Counter on that card. If a "B.E.S." monster you control would remove exactly 1 Counter by its own effect, you can banish this card from your Graveyard instead. You can only use 1 effect of "Bacterian Replenishment" per turn, and only once that turn.
    Last edited by TheycallmeBrick; 4th October 2015 at 03:35 AM.