User Tag List

Page 134 of 283 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 2828

Thread: Official Create-a-Card Thread

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Ziz: Did you intend for Meteor Archfiend to affect all monsters except Hatchling? If so, pretty amusing tongue-in-cheek.
    I really like all the Red-Eyes support- Meteor Black is OTK in an hilarious way, attaching Black Dragon Sword to it sounds like it could hit an ATK stat almost incomprehensible, but it requires enough work to get out that it feels balanced (and, of course, is foiled by enough DEF positions)!
    Spirits Dragon is also a really unique and interesting effect, and I really like it. A very powerful effect, but balanced by the fact it's got a rather specific summoning condition.
    Meteor Archfiend is a delicious way to tie the parts of the deck together, and is elegant in the way it does so. I adore it~

@ScionStorm: To be fair, Paladin of Photon is an anime card, and its owner's deck is mainly focused around LIGHT Warrior-Types (and his dragon), so it was probably done to tie in closer with the support he tends to use. Although that "added consistency" seems questionable when you consider how little they tried to make anything Photon-related consistent (really? The only character to use a summoning method not named Xyz and you couldn't make any of them viable? ...Actually, that sentence kinda answers itself, huh)...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright here is my entry's

Ritual Beast Tamer Winda

Level 2 physic/effect/
    1000/400
    If this card is normal summoned: Target up to 2 "Ritual Beast card in your graveyard or banished zone(min 1); Shuffle them into the deck. Then you can special summon one "Ritual Beast" monster from your deck. You can only special summon "Ritual Beast Tamer Winda" once per turn.

Ritual Beast Ulti-Rampengu
    level 6 Beast/Fusion/effect
    2000/1000
    1 "Ritual Beast Tamer" monster + 1 "Spiritual Beast" monster
    Must be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by banishing the above cards you control, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. (You do not use "Polymerization".) Once per turn: During either players turn; send 1 "Ritual Beast" card from your deck to the graveyard, then banish 1 card your opponent controls until your next standby phase. You can return this card you control to the Extra Deck, then target 2 of your banished monsters (1 "Ritual Beast Tamer" monster and 1 "Spiritual Beast" monster); Special Summon them in Defense Position.
    [/COLOR]
    Last edited by The Sonic Duck; 16th February 2016 at 01:45 AM.
    Scooting around at the speed of sound.
    such is the way of a Sonic Duck.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @The Sonic Duck It hurts my eyes trying to read that shade of purple font.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Generic cards is always the best one

Wraith Hunter Silverblade
    LIGHT/Level 4/ Zombie/Tuner/Effect
    ATK/1700 DEF/0
    Neither Player Can Special Summon Monsters by Monsters Effects. During either player turn you can Discard this card; Neither Player can Special Summon until the End Phase, you can only use this effect of "Wraith Hunter Silverblade" once per turn
    Last edited by King; 15th February 2016 at 10:44 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recall someone beating me to the punch in regards to Hieratics, but that involved Rituals, whereas I had something different in mind, and that was stronger RK8 plays, and more comeback potential. Might make a few tweaks here and there.

Hieratic Dragon of Jehuti
    LV8 | LIGHT | Dragon/Effect | 2900/1800

If a "Hieratic" monster you controlled was Tributed this turn, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). You can only Special Summon "Hieratic Dragon of Jehuti" once per turn this way. When Summoned this way: You can add 1 "Hieratic" monster from your Deck to your hand. During your turn, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Hieratic" monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. An Xyz Monster that was Summoned using this card on the field as an Xyz Material gains this effect.
    ● Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to the activation of its effects.

Hieratic Dragon of Maat
    LV7 | LIGHT | Dragon/Effect | 2500/1100

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by Tributing 2 Dragon-Type monsters. You can Normal Summon 1 "Hieratic" monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.) You can only use each of these effects of "Hieratic Dragon of Maat" once per turn. When this card is Tributed: Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type Normal Monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard, also make its ATK and DEF 0, plus 1 more if it was Tributed on the field. You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 "Hieratic" monster in your Graveyard; attach it to a LIGHT Dragon-Type Xyz Monster you control.
    Last edited by iNfiniTe Se7eNz; 16th March 2016 at 11:20 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the contest, a Harpie Goddess arrives with an ancient dragon.

One thing that has bothered me for a while is the lack of a Rank 7 "Harpie" monster when they had the ability to make Rank 7 plays, so...
    Spoiler Alert!
    Harpie Iris
    ハーピィ・アイリス
    [Winged Beast/Effect] ×4
    This card's name becomes "Harpie Lady" while on the field or in the Graveyard. You can only use each of these effects of "Harpie Iris" once per turn.
    ● You can reveal this card in your hand, then target 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field; destroy it, then you can Special Summon this card. Otherwise, send this card to the Graveyard.
    ● If you Xyz Summon a "Harpie" Xyz Monster while this card is in your Graveyard: You can discard 1 card; attach this card to that Xyz Summoned monster as an Xyz Material.
    ATK/1800 DEF/400

Harpie's Pet Thousand Dragon
    ハーピィズペット千年竜(ハーピィズペットサウザンドドラゴン)
    [Dragon/Xyz/Effect] ×7
    2 Level 7 monsters
    Winged Beast-Type "Harpie" monsters you control cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects while this card has Xyz Material. This card gains 300 ATK and DEF for each Winged Beast-Type "Harpie" monster on the field and for each Xyz Material attached to it. Any Spell/Trap Card in your opponent's possession that would be destroyed are shuffled into the Deck instead. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 WIND monster in your Graveyard; place that target on the bottom of your Deck, and if you do, you can Special Summon 1 WIND monster from your hand or Graveyard.
    ATK/2400 DEF/2900

Quote Originally Posted by Kindrindra View Post
    Did you intend for Meteor Archfiend to affect all monsters except Hatchling? If so, pretty amusing tongue-in-cheek.
    Yes, what's the worst that could happen? Hmmm...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, my official entry into the challenge, I give you, Wind Effigy Support!

Zephyr, Lord of the Winds
    Wind/Level 8/Winged Beast
    2950/2300

Storm Fiend Baal
    Wind/Level 10/Fiend/Effect
    2600/3000
    Effect: This card is treated as a Normal Monster while it is in your hand. If this card is Normal Summoned or Set (and then flipped face-up) by tributing 1 Monster: Target 2 face-down monsters on the field; Shuffle them back into the deck. Both players must discard 1 card to play a card (from their hand).
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iNfiniTe Se7eNz View Post
    For whatever reason, I'm reminded of Ninalexander.
    For whatever reason, ne
    Write the words to that story, aren't you the main character?
    Where were you when Youyeah got TOLD by the opening to his own show?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    Alrighty, I've thought it over and now I've figured out what exactly the next contest will be about. What I want you all to do is this:

Create one or two cards for a single archetype to improve them to the competitive standard.
    Hmm. I always remember the R-Genex being really neat, but feeling like it was missing something. All the Genex themes felt a bit like that, really. Let's give 'em a little something, in the vein of the M-X-Saber. Introducing the V.R-Genex (Virtureal Genex, perhaps?)!

Spoiler Alert!
    V.R-Genex Extractor
    Level 4 - WATER - Machine/Effect
    atk 1500 def 800
    During the turn this card is Normal Summoned, you can Normal Summon 1 "Genex" monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.) You can Set this card from your hand to your Spell/Trap Zone as a Normal Trap Card with the following effect:
    ● Add 1 "Genex" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "V.R-Genex Extractor". You can only use this effect of "V.R-Genex Extractor" once per turn, and only during your turn.

V.R-Genex Amplifier
    Level 2 - WIND - Machine/Effect
    atk 200 def 1000
    You can only use each effect of "V.R-Genex Amplifier" once per turn, and only during your turn. If this card is added from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand by the effect of a "Genex" monster: You can discard this card; immediately after this effect resolves, Normal Summon 1 "Genex" monster from your hand (if it is Level 5 or higher, you can treat this card as 1 Tribute for its Summon). You can Set this card from your hand to your Spell/Trap Zone as a Normal Trap Card with the following effect:
    ● Target 1 Level 4 or lower "Genex" non-Tuner Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in Attack Position and equip it with this card. When this card leaves the field, destroy the equipped monster.

I went with a Normal Trap so that it could do two things; 1st, make Windmill feel a little less sad, and 2nd, provide an effect with considerable punch without making it too speedy for its own good. And as for why the one also works added from-Graveyard despite none of the Genex doing that? Well, I'm a little tempted to make a couple more of 'em, but as it stands it's for the sake of being open-ended.

EDIT: Tried to work it so that you couldn't just Set it and then use it on the enemy turn. Hooray for hindsight paired with an edit button.
    Last edited by Baroque; 16th February 2016 at 02:35 AM.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ask and you shall receive.
    Scooting around at the speed of sound.
    such is the way of a Sonic Duck.