Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    B.E.S. Part II

GARUN Strike Craft
    WIND / Level 4 / Machine / Effect
    ATK 1800 / DEF 1400
    If this card is in your hand when a Machine-Type monster you control is destroyed (by battle or by card effect) and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card. You can only Summon "GARUN Strike Craft" once per turn this way. This card can attack your opponent directly, but if it does, it loses 600 ATK during damage calculation only.

RUGAL Attack Craft
    FIRE / Level 4 / Machine / Effect
    ATK 2200 / DEF 600
    If you control a "B.E.S." monster, a "GARUN Strike Craft", or a "BEAN Defense Craft", you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). If this card is Normal Summoned, its original ATK becomes 1700.

BEAN Defense Craft
    DARK / Level 4 / Machine / Effect
    ATK 800 / DEF 1800
    When this card is Special Summoned: Gain 800 LP. If the only monsters you control are Machine-Type monsters, this card gains 800 DEF.

B.E.S. Covered Core MK-2
    WIND / Rank 7 / Machine / Xyz / Effect
    ATK 2800 / DEF 1800
    2 Level 7 "B.E.S." monsters
    You can also use exactly 1 Level 6 "B.E.S." monster you control as 1 of the Xyz Materials for this card's Xyz Summon. When this card is Special Summoned, place 4 Counters on this card. If damage calculation is performed involving this card, after the Damage Step: Remove 1 Counter from this card. If you cannot, destroy this card. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and discard 1 Machine-Type monster; Special Summon 1 "B.E.S." monster from your Deck or Graveyard.

B.E.S. Big Core MK-4
    DARK / Rank 8 / Machine / Xyz / Effect
    ATK 3000 / DEF 2000
    2 Level 8 Machine-Type monsters
    You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a Rank 7 Machine-Type Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) When this card is Special Summoned, place 4 Counters on this card. If damage calculation is performed involving this card, after the Damage Step: Remove 1 Counter from this card. If you cannot, destroy this card. During either player's turn: You can detach every Xyz Material from this card; this card's number of Counters becomes 4, also increase this card's original ATK and DEF by 1000. You can only use this effect once per Duel.

Bacterian Empire Shipyard
    Field Spell Card
    Each time you Special Summon a "B.E.S." monster, place 1 Counter on this card (max. 3). Once per turn: You can target 1 "B.E.S." monster you control and remove every Counter from this card; place Counters on that monster equal to the number of removed Counters. Once per turn, when a "B.E.S." monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 "B.E.S." monster from your Deck to your hand with the same Level as that monster but with a different name.

Energy Shield Optimization
    Equip Spell Card
    Equip only to a "B.E.S." monster. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by a card effect: You can remove 1 Counter from it instead. If the equipped monster is destroyed, you can pay 1000 LP to equip this card to another "B.E.S." monster you control, instead of sending this card to the Graveyard.

Bacterian Mutual Destruction
    Normal Trap Card
    When an opponent's monster attacks a "B.E.S." monster with no Counters you control, after the Damage Step: Destroy that attacking monster.
    Last edited by TheycallmeBrick; 23rd September 2015 at 06:49 PM.

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the Interstice: In a flash of light! (part 2)

Hey everybody!

So I had a stroke of inspiration with my FIRE Thunder-type monsters thanks to a very dear friend of mine. This may make End of Entropy obsolete and in dire need of a revision but, in the words of Dennis, "the show must go on". My friend recommended me to use, in regards to the name, maybe Neil Degrasse Tyson, Nikola Tesla, Bill Nye, or someone. I didn't particularly agree but the idea had some merit so I did some digging and came up with "Anaxagoras". I liked the name and figured out that "anax" meant "lord" (to some capacity) and tried to come up with a name. "Luxanax" came to mind but I didn't like it too much. A bit more and I came across some Greek words: "kafteros", meaning the adjective for "burning", an "aeras", meaning "wind". Apparently, Anaxagoras "thought that the Sun and stars were fiery stones" and that was a good start but I needed to modernise the idea, hence using "wind" instead of "stone". And now I have...

Kaftaeras! LV3 is the Protostar, LV5 is the Yellow Dwarf, LV7 is the Red Giant, and LV2 is the White Dwarf. It's like a star cycle I spent way too much time thinking about.

Charging Kaftaeras LV3
    FIRE
    Thunder-type/Effect
    Level 3
    1500 / 900
    'Once per turn: You can activate this effect; this card gains 500 ATK until the End Phase. During the End Phase of a turn you activated this effect: You can tribute this face-up card; Special Summon 1 "Charging Kaftaeras LV5" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard, and if you do, all monsters your opponent controls lose 300 ATK and DEF.'

Charging Kaftaeras LV5
    FIRE
    Thunder-type/Effect
    Level 5
    2100 / 1400
    'If this card was Special Summoned by the effect of "Charging Kaftaeras LV3", it gains the following effects:
    ● Cannot be destroyed by other card effects.
    ● Your opponent must pay 500 Life Points to Summon monsters or activate monster effects.
    ● Once per turn: You can activate this effect; this card gains 1000 ATK until the End Phase. During the End Phase of the turn you activated this effect: You can destroy this face-up card; Special Summon 1 "Charging Kaftaeras LV7" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard, and if you do, all monsters your opponent controls lose 500 ATK and DEF.
    '

Charging Kaftaeras LV7
    FIRE
    Thunder-type/Effect
    Level 7
    2400 / 1600
    'If this card was Special Summoned by the effect of "Charging Kaftaeras LV5", it gains the following effects:
    ● Cannot be targeted or destroyed by other card effects.
    ● Your opponent must pay 700 Life Points to Summon monsters or activate monster effects.
    ● Once per turn: You can make this card's ATK become double its original ATK, and if you do, destroy this card during your End Phase.
    '

Expiring Kaftaeras LV2
    FIRE
    Thunder-type/Effect
    Level 2
    1000 / 200
    'When a "Charging Kaftaeras" monster you control leaves the field: You can Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard, and if you do, target 1 "Charging Kaftaeras" monster in your Graveyard; all monsters your opponent controls lose ATK and DEF equal to the Level of the targeted monster x 100. During your End Phase after this card was Summoned: this card's Level becomes 1 and its effects are negated.'

Also, these are meant to be used by that guy who uses Sapphire Comet Ritual Dragon.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    Hey everybody!

So I had a stroke of inspiration with my FIRE Thunder-type monsters thanks to a very dear friend of mine. This may make End of Entropy obsolete and in dire need of a revision but, in the words of Dennis, "the show must go on". My friend recommended me to use, in regards to the name, maybe Neil Degrasse Tyson, Nikola Tesla, Bill Nye, or someone. I didn't particularly agree but the idea had some merit so I did some digging and came up with "Anaxagoras". I liked the name and figured out that "anax" meant "lord" (to some capacity) and tried to come up with a name. "Luxanax" came to mind but I didn't like it too much. A bit more and I came across some Greek words: "kafteros", meaning the adjective for "burning", an "aeras", meaning "wind". Apparently, Anaxagoras "thought that the Sun and stars were fiery stones" and that was a good start but I needed to modernise the idea, hence using "wind" instead of "stone". And now I have...

Kaftaeras! LV3 is the Protostar, LV5 is the Yellow Dwarf, LV7 is the Red Giant, and LV2 is the White Dwarf. It's like a star cycle I spent way too much time thinking about.
    A Space/Star theme, a well-crafted name, LV monsters, and Thunder-type! You got me, Hope; this is admirable.
    So yeah, I like the concept of your cards; it makes me want to see the Blue Giant ->Neutron Star/Black Hole cycle from your part too, now :3

---

Another silly day, another silly card. It might need a few more revisions, but for now, I'll put it as-is:

Mystical Sword Arts Mercenary
    DARK/Level 6/Warrior/Fusion/Effect
    2400/900

1 Warrior-type monster + 1 Spellcaster-type monster
    Monsters you control (except "Mystical Sword Arts Mercenary") with a Level equal or lower than this card cannot be targeted for attacks or by opponent's card effects. During either player's turn, you can return this Fusion Summoned card to the Extra Deck, and if you do, you can Special Summon from your Graveyard both of the Fusion Material Monsters used for its Fusion Summon. You can only activate this effect of "Mystical Sword Arts Mercenary" once per Duel. Once per turn, you can banish 1 Spell or Trap card from your Graveyard; activate one of the following effects depending on the banished card's type (These effects last until the end of the opponent's turn):
    ●Spell: Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects during the Battle Phase.
    ●Trap: Negate the effects of all monsters your opponent currently controls.
    Last edited by HelixReactor; 24th September 2015 at 07:21 AM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HelixReactor View Post
    A Space/Star theme, a well-crafted name, LV monsters, and Thunder-type! You got me, Hope; this is admirable.
    So yeah, I like the concept of your cards; it makes me want to see the Blue Giant ->Neutron Star/Black Hole cycle from your part too, now :3
    ... Hm. I was indeed wondering how I could expand the Yuritual's monster lineup beyond his Kaftaeras LV monsters and, initially, I just thought of other FIRE Thunder-type monsters to supplement his strategy, or "Stellevel-Upper" cards that would support the LV strategy, or about two more FIRE Ritual monsters. That blue giant idea could work... but I don't know what to do for effects. Also, I don't want to overshadow Sapphire Comet.

Quote Originally Posted by HelixReactor View Post
    Another silly day, another silly card. It might need a few more revisions, but for now, I'll put it as-is:

Mystical Sword Arts Mercenary
    I think I see where this is going: with this guy, you can banish a Spell (or maybe a Trap) and attack with this guy, then de-fuse into the Fusion Materials, and then go for game. It has more utility, sure, but it's a good idea. I love it! It's a versatile and effective Fusion Monster that isn't archetype-locked. Definitely better than Dark Flare Knight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With all these great card ideas, I wonder if there's someone out there who'd want to make a fan-made YGO series with us being the characters? :/

Registered User Mystic TimeKeeper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LeTourGuide View Post
    With all these great card ideas, I wonder if there's someone out there who'd want to make a fan-made YGO series with us being the characters? :/
    Rather than that it seems more feasible to assemble a team out of us people that make those cards (included myself even if I'm not giving much content) and write that ourselves.

So, just to not waste another post with unrelated matters:

Origin Fusion
    Normal Spell
    (This card's name is always considered Polymerization) Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters whose names are listed on that Fusion Monster as Fusion Materials from your hand or your side of the field as Fusion Materials. If your opponent has more total cards in their hand and their side of the field than you do: you can also banish monsters whose names are listed on that Fusion Monster from your graveyard.
    Last edited by Mystic TimeKeeper; 24th September 2015 at 12:09 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic TimeKeeper View Post
    Rather than that it seems more feasible to assemble a team out of us people that make those cards (included myself even if I'm not giving much content) and write that ourselves.

So, just to not waste another post with unrelated matters:

Origin Fusion
    Normal Spell
    (This card's name is always considered Polymerization) Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters whose name is listed on that Fusion Monster as Fusion Materials from your hand or your side of the field as Fusion Materials. If your opponent has more total cards in their hand and their side of the field than you do: you can also banish monsters whose name is listed on that Fusion Monster from your graveyard.
    So basically a complete buff over Polymerization? Can't say I completely agree with the idea of completely replacing Poly.

Also, a general removal card:

Turn Undesirable
    Normal Spell Card
    'Target 1 face-up card your opponent controls; return it to the hand. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this card's activation.'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So basically a complete buff over Polymerization? Can't say I completely agree with the idea of completely replacing Poly.

Also, a general removal card:

Turn Undesirable
    Normal Spell Card
    'Target 1 face-up card your opponent controls; return it to the hand. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this card's activation.'
    Unless I did mistakes in writing, you can fuse only monsters that lists ALL the materals on the card, so like Dark Paladin but not Death-Toys for example.
    The spell is nice, kinda like a Night Beam for monsters.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unless I did mistakes in writing, you can fuse only monsters that lists ALL the materals on the card, so like Dark Paladin but not Death-Toys for example.
    Ah, I see now.

The spell is nice, kinda like a Night Beam for monsters.
    It also works on Vanity's Emptiness and other flood gates. Fun fact: the name was inspired by "Turn Undead".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It also works on Vanity's Emptiness and other flood gates. Fun fact: the name was inspired by "Turn Undead".
    That's good but I'd rather kill those things than bounce (unless EmEm but that needs a Napalm treatment too) so I see the general utility of that in bouncing problematic monsters. Still a good thing that you can get rid of floodgates for a turn, it can save the day.