Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2828

Thread: Official Create-a-Card Thread

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziz View Post
    I wonder if anyone's going to get this reference...

Grandsword, the Magical Machine King
    魔機械王 グランソード (まどーきかいおう グランソード)
    [Machine/Fusion/Effect] 8
    1 "Machine King" monster + 1 or more Level 5 or higher Machine-Type monsters
    Cannot be used as a Fusion Material. Must be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by adding the above cards from either side of the field to your hand. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card gains 500 ATK for each card added to you hand this way. You cannot Special Summon monsters from your hand the turn you Special Summon "Perfect Machine King". This card gains 500 ATK for each other Machine-Type monster on the field.
    ATK/2700 DEF/1500
    I most certainly don't. But I must ask... does this mean I could potentially steal my opponent's Cyber Dragons?

And part 2 of 3 of something weird...
    Spoiler Alert!
    Stranj Counsellor
    ストランジ フェルズ
    [Spellcaster/Effect] 6
    If you control "Stranj King", double the ATK and DEF of all "Stranj" monsters you control. Your opponent cannot attack "Stranj Kings" you control. You can only control 1 "Stranj Counsellor". Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower "Stranj" monster from your hand, except "Stranj Counsellor". If you control "Stranj King", you can Special Summon from your Deck instead.
    ATK/800 DEF/2500

Stranj Soldier
    ストランジ ソルジャー
    [Warrior/Effect] 1
    If this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "Stranj" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Stranj Soldier" up to eight times per turn. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 "Stranj Counsellor" from your Deck. If you control "Stranj King", you can Special Summon any Level 6 or lower "Stranj" monster from your Deck instead, except "Stranj Soldier", also your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response.
    ATK/100 DEF/100
    What in the name of anything are you doing...?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Stranj: Eiiii, I was wondering if they were Chess-inspired, but Soldier just made it obvious. What a unique way to represent the importance of not losing your King!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    I most certainly don't. But I must ask... does this mean I could potentially steal my opponent's Cyber Dragons?
    Yes. Also, why did I write "Perfect Machine King"? I meant to write Grandsword.

Quote Originally Posted by Kindrindra View Post
    @Stranj: Eiiii, I was wondering if they were Chess-inspired, but Soldier just made it obvious. What a unique way to represent the importance of not losing your King!
    Half of me was hoping it was obvious enough that people would get it, but the other half of me was hoping no one would notice.

The third and final part of something wierd...

Spoiler Alert!
    Stranj Elephant
    ストランジ プィル
    [Beast/Effect] 5
    "Stranj" monsters you control cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects, except "Stranj Elephant". If you control "Stranj King", "Stranj" monsters you control are unaffected by your opponent's card effects, except "Stranj Elephant".
    ATK/1700 DEF/1000

Stranj Horse
    ストランジ ホース
    [Beast/Effect] 4
    This card can attack your opponent directly, and if you control "Stranj King", the battle damage inflicted to your opponent is doubled. When a "Stranj" monster you control inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy that target. If you control "Stranj King", you can target up to 2 cards on the field, instead. You can only use this effect of "Stranj Horse" once per turn.
    ATK/1500 DEF/1000

Stranj Chariot
    ストランジ ルーク
    [Rock/Effect] 3
    During damage calculation (in either player's turn), if a "Stranj" monster you control battles an opponent's monster: You can have the opponent's monster's ATK and DEF become half its original ATK and DEF, during damage calculation only. If you do not control "Stranj King" when this effect resolves, you cannot use this effect of "Stranj Chariot" again for the remainder of the turn.
    ATK/1000 DEF/1500

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Half of me was hoping it was obvious enough that people would get it, but the other half of me was hoping no one would notice.
    I honestly wouldn't have picked up on that. If it were chess, I would've picked up more on Rooks, Queens, Pawns, and what have you. Fascinating deck you have here... very odd.

So anyway, a couple more cards from yours truly:

Signal Firefly
    FIRE
    Insect-type/Effect
    Level 3
    1400 / 900
    'When this card is Summoned: You can add 1 monster from your Deck to your hand during the second Standby Phase after this effect's activation. You can only activate this effect of "Signal Firefly" once per turn.'

All-Force
    FIRE
    Beast-type/Effect
    Level 4
    1600 / 1600
    'If you control a Level 4 monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). During either player's turn, except during the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 Rank 4 Xyz Monster you control; Special Summon, from your Extra Deck, 1 Rank 4 Xyz Monster by using that target as the Xyz Material. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon. Xyz Materials attached to that target also become Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.) You can only activate this effect of "All-Force" once per duel.'

I was considering making All-Force a Reptile-type because I liked the idea of a reptile dog that was coated in fire but then I remembered King of the Feral Imps was a thing and I decided nah.
    Last edited by Hope in the Interstice; 21st March 2016 at 12:07 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shell or Legacy? Was it originally Legacy, but then you changed the name and forgot to change the effect? I know I've done that before.
    Shhhhh >_>
    Write the words to that story, aren't you the main character?
    Where were you when Youyeah got TOLD by the opening to his own show?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shell or Legacy?

Or maybe it's just a card that limits another card yet to be revealed?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    I honestly wouldn't have picked up on that. If it were chess, I would've picked up more on Rooks, Queens, Pawns, and what have you. Fascinating deck you have here... very odd.

So anyway, a couple more cards from yours truly:

Signal Firefly
    FIRE
    Insect-type/Effect
    Level 3
    1400 / 900
    'When this card is Summoned: You can add 1 monster from your Deck to your hand during the second Standby Phase after this effect's activation. You can only activate this effect of "Signal Firefly" once per turn.'

All-Force
    FIRE
    Beast-type/Effect
    Level 4
    1600 / 1600
    'If you control a Level 4 monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). During either player's turn, except during the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 Rank 4 Xyz Monster you control; Special Summon, from your Extra Deck, 1 Rank 4 Xyz Monster by using that target as the Xyz Material. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon. Xyz Materials attached to that target also become Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.) You can only activate this effect of "All-Force" once per duel.'

I was considering making All-Force a Reptile-type because I liked the idea of a reptile dog that was coated in fire but then I remembered King of the Feral Imps was a thing and I decided nah.
    More to Rank 4 madness 9/11, I liked.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakylon View Post
    My singular entry for the contest:

Majestic Sprite
    LV 1 | LIGHT | [Fairy/Effect]
    0 / 0
    If you control a "Majestic Dragon", you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). This card cannot be Tributed. This card cannot be used as Fusion, Synchro or Xyz Material, except for the Synchro Summon of a "Majestic" monster. At the start of the End Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; negate all effects of 1 "Majestic" Synchro Monster you control until your next Standby Phase, even if its effect cannot be negated.

(Kinda felt it would be overpowered to allow a Majestic Synchro Monster to remain on the field during your opponent's turn with its effect intact...)
    Reposting this for the contest, in case this gets buried, with some slight changes.

And, not for the contest, let's round out the Majestic lineup.

Majestic Black Dragon
    LV 10 | DARK | [Dragon/Synchro/Effect]
    3900 / 3000
    "Majestic Dragon" + "Black-Winged Dragon" + 1 non-Tuner monster
    You take no effect damage while you control this face-up card. Once per turn: you can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; its ATK becomes 0, then inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of the ATK lost by that monster because of this effect. During the End Phase, return this card from the field to the Extra Deck, and Special Summon 1 "Black-Winged Dragon" from your Graveyard.

Majestic Rose Dragon
    LV 9 | FIRE | [Dragon/Synchro/Effect]
    3500 / 2800
    "Majestic Dragon" + "Black Rose Dragon" + 1 non-Tuner monster
    Once per turn: You can banish any number of monsters from your Graveyard, except "Black Rose Dragon"; destroy cards on the field equal to the amount of cards banished by this effect. Once per turn, when a card effect activates from the Graveyard: You can negate that effect, and if you do, banish that card. During the End Phase, return this card from the field to the Extra Deck, and Special Summon 1 "Black Rose Dragon" from your Graveyard.

Majestic Fairy Dragon
    LV 9 | LIGHT | [Dragon/Synchro/Effect]
    3500 / 2800
    "Majestic Dragon" + "Ancient Fairy Dragon" + 1 non-Tuner monster
    Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 monster from your hand, but it cannot attack this turn. Once per turn: You can destroy all face-up Spell/Trap Cards on the field, and if you do, gain 600 LP for each card destroyed. Once per turn, when a card effect is activated in the hand: You can negate that effect, and if you do, add that card to your hand, but send it to its owner's Graveyard during the End Phase. During the End Phase, return this card from the field to the Extra Deck, and Special Summon 1 "Ancient Fairy Dragon" from your Graveyard.
    Last edited by Drakylon; 21st March 2016 at 04:59 AM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakylon View Post
    Reposting this for the contest, in case this gets buried, with some slight changes.
    Got it. I'll keep it in mind.

Registered User Brightshine Stardust's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dark Factory of Pot Production
    Field Spell

The effect of "Pot" cards cannot be negated, and your opponent cannot activate card and card effect in response to the activation of a "Pot" Spell card. If you control 2 or more face-up "Pot" monsters, "Pot" Spell cards have their name treated as "Pot of Greed" while in your hand, face-up on the field, or in the Graveyard.

Fairy of the Pot of Greed
    ***/Earth/Fairy/Effect
    ATK 400/DEF 400

Once per turn, you can shuffle 1 "Pot of Greed" from your Graveyard to your hand to add 1 "Pot" card from your Deck to your hand, then shuffle your Deck, then draw 1 card.

Beast of the Pot
    ****/Earth/Rock/Effect
    ATK 1300/DEF 1200

While this card is face-up on the field or in the Graveyard, face-up "Pot" monsters you control other than "Beast of the Pot" cannot be destroyed in battle, and any Battle Damage you would take from battles involving "Pot" monsters is inflicted to your opponent's Life Points instead.

Dimensional Sister of the Pot
    ***/Light/Spellcaster/Effect
    ATK 800/DEF 200

While this card is face-up on the field, you draw 2 cards instead of 1 card during your Draw Phase, but you draw them randomly from your Banished Zone instead of your Deck (even if the card in the Banished Zone is face-down). If you draw a "Pot" Spell card from your Banished Zone, banish this card.
    Last edited by Brightshine Stardust; 22nd March 2016 at 09:05 AM.