User Tag List

Page 14 of 283 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Create-a-Card Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I created this before the newer Lightsworn cards came out, specifically Raiden and Felis, when Lightsworn didn't have a Tuner. This duelist was part of a story where he started off using Silent Magician/Swordsman, and took one of his cards with him when he deck changed, retraining Silent Magician LV4... And then descending the Lightsworn into the Darkness~

The Silent Lightsworn (Light)
    Level 4, Spellcaster/Tuner/Effect
    1000/1000
    If this card is sent from your Deck to the Graveyard, you may Special Summon it.

Level 8, Fairy/Synchro/Dark Tuner
    1500/1500
    1 "Silent" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
    During your opponent's Main Phase: you can Synchro Summon if you use this face-up card as a Synchro Material Monster. Once per turn: if this card would be destroyed; it isn't.
    "The balance is upset, and darkness engulfs all; Bringer of Shadow, come to the Light! Synchro Summon; The Dark Tuner, Avatar of Silence!"

The Silence (Light)
    Level -4, Fairy/Dark Synchro/Effect
    2800/2000
    1 non-Tuner Monsters - 1 Synchro Dark Tuner
    This card can only be Synchro Summoned if the Level of the non-Tuner Synchro Material Monster minus the Level of the Synchro Dark Tuner equals -4. When an opponent's monster declares an attack, you can remove from play this card to negate the attack. If you negate an attack this way, Special Summon this card during the End Phase. This card cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects.
    "When the forces of good and evil collide, the end of the world draws near. Dark Accell Synchro! All that Remains - The Silence!"

Archlord of Silence, Oblivia (Light)
    Level -12, Fairy/Dark Synchro/Effect
    4500/4000
    1 Dark Synchro Monster - 1 Synchro Dark Tuner
    This card can only be Synchro Summoned if the Level of the non-Tuner Synchro Material Monster minus the Level of the Synchro Dark Tuner equals -12. This card cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects. During each Standby Phase, select one card on the field. Until your next Standby Phase, that card's effect is negated, and it cannot be activated. Either player must pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon a Monster.
    "After armageddon, the souls of light ascend and become the embodiment of Silence! Pushing light through darkness to create a transcendant force! Chaos Dark Synchro! The Brightest Light in the Deepest Dark; Archlord of Silence, Oblivia!"

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the Interstice: The greatest warrior

Quote Originally Posted by JemGryphonkin View Post
    I created this before the newer Lightsworn cards came out, specifically Raiden and Felis, when Lightsworn didn't have a Tuner. This duelist was part of a story where he started off using Silent Magician/Swordsman, and took one of his cards with him when he deck changed, retraining Silent Magician LV4... And then descending the Lightsworn into the Darkness~
    I like the context but the Dark Synchro idea has never really rubbed well with me. Your Synchros' effects are decent but they seem to require a hell of a lot of investment.

And now for something new I've thought of: a Ritual Monster of the greatest possible battle capacity!

Tyrant the Eternal Warrior
    EARTH
    Warrior-type/Ritual/Effect
    Level 11
    4000 / 3000
    'Must be Ritual Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. During the Battle Phase, this card is unaffected by your opponent's card effects. If this card attacks or is attacked: Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy it. '

The Warrior's Path
    Ritual Spell
    'This card is used to Ritual Summon "Tyrant the Eternal Warrior". You must also tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels equal 11 or higher. If a monster whose original name is "Tyrant the Eternal Warrior" you control is removed from the field: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Tyrant the Eternal Warrior" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard, ignoring the summoning conditions.'

I may have gone overboard.
    Last edited by Hope in the Interstice; 25th September 2015 at 01:16 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    And now for something new I've thought of: a Ritual Monster of the greatest possible battle capacity!

Tyrant the Eternal Warrior
    EARTH
    Warrior-type/Ritual/Effect
    Level 11
    4000 / 3000
    'Must be Ritual Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. During the Battle Phase, this card is unaffected by your opponent's card effects. If this card attacks or is attacked: Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy it. '

The Warrior's Path
    Ritual Spell
    'This card is used to Ritual Summon "Tyrant the Eternal Warrior". You must also tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels equal 11 or higher. If a monster whose original name is "Tyrant the Eternal Warrior" you control is removed from the field: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Tyrant the Eternal Warrior" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard, ignoring the summoning conditions.'

I may have gone overboard.
    I'm not sure which card is scarier: the monster itself, or its Ritual Spell?

And now, for my next trick: Man, I should really start thinking of better names to give to my cards.. >.>
    Also, wording the final part of its effect has been a bit tricky - hopefully, it does make sense:

Revengeful Wandering Soul
    DARK/Lv 8/Fairy/Effect
    2800/0

You can only control 1 "Revengeful Wandering Soul". When a Level 7 or higher monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: you can Special Summon this card (from your hand or Graveyard), but banish it when it leaves the field. While you control a monster owned by your opponent, this card cannot attack, cannot be targeted for an attack, and is unaffected by other card effects. Once, during either player's turn, you can target 1 monster your opponent controls; take control of that target. Monsters you control that are owned by your opponent gain the following effects:
    ●This card's name becomes "Revengeful Wandering Puppet". You can return control of this card to its original owner, and if you do, you can target 1 other monster your opponent controls; take control of that target. This effect of "Revengeful Wandering Puppet" can only be activated once per turn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, I'm not sure if creating a whole new card type fits in the "Create-a-Card" thread, but here it is anyway.

Lord of the Underworld
    ZERO EFFECT MONSTER
    DARK Fiend-Type 2500/2000
    (1) Cannot be used as Tribute or as a material for a Special Summon.
    (2) You can Tribute Summon this card from your Extra Deck by using any number of monsters as tribute.
    (3) This card gains effects based on the number of monsters used for its Tribute Summon.
    ●1 or more: Fiend-Type monsters you control gain 500 ATK.
    ●2 or more: Fiend-Type monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle.
    ●3 or more: Fiend-Type monsters you control cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects.

As you can see, the new card type's name is ZERO, mainly because it lacks a Rank or a Level.
    Zero Monster Rules:
    1. A player can only have 1 kind of Zero Monster in his Main Deck, Extra Deck or Side Deck.
    2. A player can only have 1 copy of a Zero Monster in his Main Deck, Extra Deck or Side Deck.
    3. A Zero Monster starts the game face-up on the Extra Deck.
    4. A Zero Monster is EXCLUDED in the Extra Deck's 15-card count.
    5. Whenever a Zero Monster would be sent to the deck, hand, graveyard or banish zone, return it face-up on the Extra Deck instead.

P.S. Yes, it's basically a Commander.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the Interstice: FIRE Rituals!

Quote Originally Posted by LeTourGuide View Post
    Alright, I'm not sure if creating a whole new card type fits in the "Create-a-Card" thread, but here it is anyway.

ZERO EFFECT MONSTER
    I've thought for a very long time, how exactly can this game include "boss" monsters in a way that mirrors the show? The closest we've come is the Apoqliphorts but I like this idea. Sort of. Your guy is virtually indestructible and three tributes isn't even that hard these days.

For the same guy that uses both Sapphire Comet Ritual Dragon and the Kaftaeras LV monsters, I give to you FIRE Ritual monsters!

Magnificent Phoenix
    FIRE
    Winged-Beast-type/Ritual/Effect
    Level 2
    1800 / 200
    'Must first be Ritual Summoned. When this card is Special Summoned: All monsters you currently control gain 500 ATK until the End Phase. During the next Standby Phase after this card was sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon it. If your opponent's monster declares an attack: You can reveal this card in your hand; the attacking monster loses ATK equal to its Level/Rank x 200. You can only activate each effect of "Magnificent Phoenix" once per turn.'

Call for Splendor
    Ritual Spell
    'This card is used to Ritual Summon "Magnificent Phoenix". You must also tribute monsters you control or in your hand whose total Levels equal 2 or more. During the Battle Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard: You can banish this card; all monsters you currently control gain ATK equal to their Level/Rank x 100 and all monsters your opponent controls lose ATK equal to their Level/Rank x 100. These changes last until the end of the Battle Phase. You can only activate this effect of "Call for Splendor" once per turn.'

Vengeful Ice Golem
    FIRE
    Aqua-type/Ritual/Effect
    Level 5
    2200 / 2400
    'When this card declares an attack: Inflict 600 damage to your opponent. Twice per turn, this card cannot be destroyed battle or by card effects. When your opponent activates a card effect: You can reveal this card in your hand; inflict 400 damage to your opponent. You can only activate this effect of "Vengeful Ice Golem" up to twice per turn.'

Fires of Vengeance
    Ritual Spell
    'This card is used to Ritual Summon "Turned Ice Golem". You must also tribute monsters you control or in your hand whose total Levels equal 5 or more. At the start of your Main Phase, if you control no monsters: You can target 1 monster in either player's Graveyard that was sent to the Graveyard by your opponent's card; banish this card and 2 FIRE or Pyro-type monsters from your Graveyard, and if you do, Special Summon the targeted monster and equip it with this card. If this card leaves the field while equipped to a monster, banish it. You can only activate this effect of "Fires of Vengeance" once per duel.'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    I've thought for a very long time, how exactly can this game include "boss" monsters in a way that mirrors the show? The closest we've come is the Apoqliphorts but I like this idea. Sort of. Your guy is virtually indestructible and three tributes isn't even that hard these days.
    I agree with it being virtually indestructible and having access to 3 tributes with ease. That's why I meant for it to consume the 1 Normal Summon we get per turn, and the effect shouldn't be that OP. It still has a lot of room for improvement, and it's just an idea so...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I've decided to rename the Type of Monster from "Zero Monster" to "Zone Monster" but it would retain its original state of not having any Rank or Level.

Here are more Zone Monsters! Enjoy.

Barbaros, Great King of the Beasts
    Zone Effect Monster
    EARTH Beast Warrior 2000/1200
    (2) You can Tribute Summon this card from your Extra Deck by using any number of monsters as tribute.
    (3) This card gains effects based on the number of monsters used for its Tribute Summon.
    ●1 or more: This card gains 1000 ATK.
    ●2 or more: This card gains 800 ATK.
    ●3 or more: When this card is Tribute Summoned; destroy all other cards on the field.

Trishula, Reincarnated
    Zone Effect Monster
    WATER Dragon 2900/2000
    When this card is Tribute Summoned, target 1 card on the field; banish that target
    ●1 or more: When this card is Tribute Summoned, target 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard; banish that target.
    ●2 or more: When this card is Tribute Summoned, target 1 card your opponent controls; banish that target
    ●3 or more: When this card is Tribute Summoned; you can banish 1 random card in your opponent's hand.

Zone Monster Rules:
    1. A player can only have 1 kind of Zone Monster in his Main Deck, Extra Deck or Side Deck.
    2. A player can only have 1 copy of a Zone Monster in his Main Deck, Extra Deck or Side Deck.
    3. A Zone Monster starts the game face-up on the Extra Deck.
    4. A Zone Monster is EXCLUDED in the Extra Deck's 15-card count.
    5. Whenever a Zone Monster would be sent to the deck, hand, graveyard or banish zone, return it face-up on the Extra Deck instead.
    Last edited by LeTourGuide; 25th September 2015 at 02:27 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is one I made a few years ago
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dan; 26th September 2015 at 12:22 AM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    <Wavve, Mermaid of Dark World>

This is one I made a few years ago
    So you discard as a cost to discard as an effect... I suppose, as far as things go, it's the only monster-based discard outlet Dark Worlds would have. What inspired you to make this?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dan pls