Page 178 of 283 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 2828

Thread: Official Create-a-Card Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kindrindra View Post
    [COLOR="#0087FF"]At first I was wondering what fusions Yang Zing would have access to... And then I realized that there's a certain archetype with elemental fusions that has a record of brainwashing Yang Zing. Youuuuuuuuu
    I feel like the last drawback isn't overly necessary, unless you're really worried about intense Synchro-Fusion shenanigans.
    The reason I put in anti-Synchro effects was to further miss the point of Yang Zing's focus on Synchro summons.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perpetual Automated Mechanism Goldberg
    Dark/Level 5/Machine/Pendulum/
    1200/2500
    Scale 10
    Pendulum Effect: If you do not control a Normal Pendulum card in your other Pendulum Zone, this card's scale becomes 5. Once per turn, if you Pendulum Summon a Normal Monster(s) and no other monsters: draw 1 card, then shuffle one face-up Normal Pendulum monster from your field or your Extra Deck into your Deck.

Perplexing Puzzle Machine Rubik
    Light/Level 4/Rock/Pendulum
    1800/1600
    Scale 1
    Pendulum Effect: If you do not control a Normal Pendulum card in your other Pendulum Zone, this card's scale becomes 4. Once per turn, if you draw a Normal Monster (including during your Draw Phase): you can reveal it to your opponent and keep it revealed until the end of the turn; all Normal Monsters you Pendulum Summon, this turn, gain ATK and DEF equal to the revealed monster's original ATK and DEF, until the end of the turn.
    Last edited by SynjoDeonecros; 29th May 2016 at 07:23 PM.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chazz(Manjoume) needs to jump into the Remake Train too. And i am upset about his non-appearance in ARC-V

Chthonian Fiendish Incinerator
    DARK/Level 6
    Fiend/Effect
    ATK/2800 DEF/1800
    Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Destroying 2 "Chthonian" Monsters you control, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card cannot attack in the same turn that was Special Summoned. Up to twice per turn, you can banish 1 "Chthonian" Monster in your Graveyard; Inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

Chthonian Warlord, Mefist
    DARK/Level 5
    Fiend/Effect
    ATK/1800 DEF/1700
    If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). Once per turn you can Destroy 1 "Chthonian" Monster you control, and if you do, discard 1 card randomly from your opponent's hand.

Chthonian Scholar, Faust
    DARK/Level 5
    Spellcaster/Effect
    ATK/1000 DEF/1000
    If you control a "Chthonian" Monster, you can Special Summon this card(from your hand). If this card is Destoryed by the effect of a "Chtonian" Monster: Draw 1 card, if is a "Chthonian" Monster, Special Summon it, otherwise, send it to the Graveyard, you can only this effect of "Chthoniam Scholar,Faust" once per turn. If you would send "Chthonian" Monsters from your Field or Hand as Fusion Materials for a Fusion Summon: You can banish this card from your graveyard, instead of using 1 of those Monsters, you can only banish "Chthonian Scholar, Faust" this way once per turn.

Chthonian Desprate Reaper
    DARK/Level 4
    Zombie/Effect
    ATK/1000 DEF/1000
    If this card is Destroyed by the Effect of a "Chthonian" card: You can take 500 Damage, and if you do, Banish 1 card on the Field.

Chthonian Scourge Bringer
    DARK/Level 4
    Fiend/Effect
    ATK/1800 DEF/300
    When this card is Normal Summoned: Add 1 "Chthonian" Monster from your Deck to your hand, you can only use this effect of "Chthonian Scourge Bringer" once per turn.

Chthonian Fusionist
    DARK/Level 3
    Psychic/Effect
    ATK/1200 DEF/900
    You can Destroy this card and any number "Chthonian" Monsters you control Special Summon from your Extra Deck 1 "Chthonian" Monster whose Level is equal or lower than the total sum of the Level of the Monsters that were destroyed by this effect (this Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon).

Chthonian Crux
    DARK/Level 1
    Fiend/Effect
    ATK/0 DEF/0
    You can 800 LP; Special Summon this card from your hand. You can Destroy this card; Special Summon 2 "Chthonian" Monsters from your Deck, but negate their effects, during the turn you activated this effect: You cannot Special Summon Monsters from your Extra Deck (except "Chthonian" Monsters,) you can only use this effect of "Chthonian Crux" once per turn.

Chthonian Chaosborn
    DARK/Level 7
    Warrior/Fusion/Effect
    ATK/2800 DEF/1000
    2 "Chthonian" Monsters
    Once per turn, you can Destroy any Number of Monsters you control Inflict 500 Damage to your opponent for each monster that was Destroyed, if you destroyed 2 or more monsters with this effect you can shuffle 1 random card in your opponent's hand,

Chthonian Underworld Lord
    DARK/Level 8
    Fiend/Fusion/Effect
    ATK/2900 DEF/2200
    2 "Chthonian" Monsters with at least one of them being a Level 5 Monster
    When this card is Fusion Summoned you can Special Summon 1 "Chthonian" Monster from your Graveyard. Once per turn (during either Player Turn: When card effect is activated , you can Destroy 1 "Chthonian" Card you control; Negate that card activation, and if you do, destroy that card, then inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. If this card would be destroyed by a card effect: You can banish 1 "Chthonian" Monsters instead.

Chthonian Deity Armed Dragon
    DARK/Level 10
    Dragon/Fusion/Effect
    ATK/3000 DEF/2000
    3 DARK Monsters
    Once per turn you can Discard 1 card, and if you do, Destroy 1 card your opponent controls. Once per turn during your Battle Phase: If this card destroys a Monster by Battle, you can Destroy 2 Monsters you control, this card gains 1000 ATK and can attack once again in a row, your opponent cannot activate cards effects during the turn you activate this effect.

Chthonian Fusion
    Spell/Quick Play
    Fusion Summon 1 DARK Fusion Monster Using Monsters from your Hand or Field as Fusion Materials. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: You can inflict 800 Damage to your opponent.

Chthonian Greed
    Spell/Normal
    Destroy 1 "Chthonian" Monster; Draw 1 card, you can only activate "Chthonian Greed" once per turn

Chthonian Seeds
    Spell/Countinuous
    If a "Chthonian" Monster you control is Destroyed, place 1 "Chtonian Counter" on this card. Once per turn during your Standby Phase, you can Remove any Number of "Chthonian Counters" on this card: add 1 DARK Monster whose Level is Equal to number of "Chthonian" Counters you have removed from this card.

Chtonian Return
    Trap/Countinuous
    During either Player End Phase you can Special Summon 1 "Chthonian" Monster from your Graveyard.
    Last edited by King; 30th May 2016 at 12:08 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I apologize to everyone for being incredibly late to the judging of #AprilContest16. I could give some excuses why this took so long to post (all of which are ultimately my own fault) but this wouldn't change the tardiness. So suffice to say, I am truly sorry I haven't announced this sooner.

I liked what I saw from a lot of your entries, exploring both the mythos and the strategy of the Lovecraftian series. Ultimately it came down to two entrants which I have moved back and forth between. I really appreciated the work Baroque went into to come up with this entry. The designs and the inspirations they grew from. Although while I do prefer archetyping of the Lovecraftian series, I think it got a little too heavy with "Grimoir"/"Shambler" and "Entity" in the way they were supported in effects. Also, had to think how it would look in OCG as "Entity" is basically TCG replacement for "God" and thus each of the support cards would have to specify "Elder Entity", "Old Entity", and "Outer Entity" in addition to the "Shambler" and "Grimoire" archetypes in each card's effect text.

Ultimately, King's designs for cards that strengthened the mechanic of Xyz/Synchro/Fusion interacting together as well as the main deck monsters that are able to treat themselves as an Extra Deck monster and the Madmen's Treasure spell. Just to be clear, I don't think the Lovecraftian series were intended just to be generic tools. I think if they had continued we would have seen stronger evidence of them working together and I don't think it would kill their individual roles in decks that aren't focusing mainly on their theme. I don't think Trapozohedron would have bothered naming the different Entity archetypes if that were the case (even while Dreamland later provided generic support). Azzathot even options to be summoned using another "Outer Entity" monster. Similarly, I think your "Old Entity Yig"'s summon option could be shifted to: treat 1 "Old Entity" monster as a Tuner.

Anyway, congratulations @King for you have traveled to the depths of the dark and shifting ethers in the space between the living and the lost and returned with tales of monsters foul and fantastic and perhaps an only slightly damaged sanity. ;P You have won this round. Go forth, and unleash your challenge unto our unsuspecting audiences eager to wet their teeth in the blood of contest and creative conquest.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 30th May 2016 at 04:12 AM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're hardly the first Scion. In that note, congrats King.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    Wow, very cool. I just don't like the first effect being able to be activated during either player's turn. Maybe only during the opponent's turn?
    I like that pseudo "Rank-up" like effect. But again, making it quick and without an OPT restriction... You attach one, the detach it to banish a card (in case you used "XYZ-Dragon Cannon" as a material). And this will work at least once always, during either player's turn. It's at least, two removals at once per either player's turn.
    It's supposed to be a VWXYZ boss monster, so the effects are intended to be really good. "XYZ-Dragon Cannon" itself is not easy to Summon, and you need 2 Level 8 Machine-Type Fusion Monsters (unless there are some Rank-Up shenanigans I've missed). However, I take your point, and I have changed the first effect to an Ignition Effect (so that it isn't way better than "AtoZ Dragon Buster Cannon", which can be Summoned using the same Materials).

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the Interstice: For Fusions!

Polymer Imp
    EARTH
    Fiend-type/Pendulum/Effect
    Level 3
    Scale 7
    1400 / 1000
    'Pendulum Effect: If you control a "Polymer" card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can add 1 "Polymerization" or "Fusion" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand, also you cannot add "Polymerization" or "Fusion" Spell Card(s) from your Deck to your hand by a Pendulum Effect for the rest of this turn. Once per turn, while this card is in your Pendulum Zone, you can negate an activated card effect that targets a Fusion Monster(s) you control, then Special Summon 1 Trick Token (Fiend-type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). Once per turn: You can tribute 3 monsters, then target 1 Fusion Monster you control; it can attack your opponent directly this turn.
    Monster Effect: Once per turn, if an attack is declared involving this card and an opponent's monster: You can pay 700 LP; negate that attack, and if you do, add 1"Polymerization" or "Fusion" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. If this card is used as Fusion Material while you have no cards in your Pendulum Zones: You can place this card in your Pendulum Zone.
    '

Polymer Drake
    WIND
    Dragon-type/Pendulum/Effect
    Level 6
    Scale 2
    2500 / 1900
    'Pendulum Effect: If you control a "Polymer" card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can add 1 "Polymerization" or "Fusion" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand, also you cannot add "Polymerization" or "Fusion" Spell Card(s) from your Deck to your hand by a Pendulum Effect for the rest of this turn. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects when a Fusion Monster is Summoned. If a Fusion Monster you control declares an attack, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Battle Phase.
    Monster Effect: If your opponent controls a Special Summoned monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is used as Fusion Material while you have no cards in your Pendulum Zones: You can place this card in your Pendulum Zone.
    '

Polymer Arc Archfiend
    DARK
    Wyrm-type/Fusion/Effect
    Level 8
    2900 / 2800
    '"Polymer Drake" + "Polymer Imp"
    If this card is Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Polymerization" or "Fusion" Spell Card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. During your Main Phase: You can target 1 Fusion Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it. You can only activate each effect of "Polymer Arc Archfiend" once per turn. You can only control 1 "Polymer Arc Archfiend".
    '

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    It's supposed to be a VWXYZ boss monster, so the effects are intended to be really good. "XYZ-Dragon Cannon" itself is not easy to Summon, and you need 2 Level 8 Machine-Type Fusion Monsters (unless there are some Rank-Up shenanigans I've missed). However, I take your point, and I have changed the first effect to an Ignition Effect (so that it isn't way better than "AtoZ Dragon Buster Cannon", which can be Summoned using the same Materials).
    Oh, I think I missed that "Fusion" at the materials line.
    But still, I think it's way nicer now! Still brutal. I like it.
    According to #ask, you could use "Constellar Ptolemy M7", "Cyber Dragon Infinity", "Number 6: Chronomaly Atlandis" and "Number 25: Force Focus" with "Astral Force". Or you could use "Soul Shave Force" or "Doom Double Force" in RR.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much @ScionStorm for givinig me the Place of Winner. It was a very fun contest, i hope to see you hosting more contests like this one. Also i am planing to host my own contest too, i just don't know the theme.

About my Sanity don't worry, it was Damaged long ago...

Registered User TheycallmeBrick's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to end the round at some point before Wednesday. So, if anyone has any more entries to make, or hey, if anyone wants to make another entry, now's the time.