Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Black Rose Bloody Dragon
    FIRE/Level 7/Dragon/Synchro/Effect
    2400/1800
    1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.
    Once per turn, during either player's turn, if a monster is Special Summoned from the Extra deck, you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. If this card is sent to the graveyard, you can target 1 card your opponent controls and destroy it. You can only use this Effect of "Black Rose Bloody Dragon" once per turn.

Blackfeather Revenge Dragon (with updated DEF like Scarlight)
    DARK/Level 8/Dragon/Synchro/Effect
    2800/2000
    1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.
    Each time you take damage, place 1 "Revenge Counter" on this card (Max. 3). This card gains 400 ATK for each "Revenge Counter" on it. Once per turn, during either player's Main phase, you can remove 3 "Revenge Counters" from this card: Shuffle 1 card on the field into the deck (This is a Quick Effect). If this card would be destroyed, you can remove all "Revenge Counters" from it instead.
    Last edited by Destiny91; 3rd August 2016 at 01:49 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tuning Trigger
    Spell/Countinuous
    Each time a Monster is Synchro Summoned to your Field: You can Special Summon 1 Tuner Monster used for that Monster Synchro Summon, you can only activate the effect of "Tuning Trigger" once per turn.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Turing Test
    NORMAL SPELL
    Target 1 face-up Machine-Type monster; if it possesses a Trigger Effect, it is activated after this card resolves and its controller must send it to the Graveyard, elsewise if it has an Ignition or Quick Effect its controller can choose to activate it after this card resolves. You can only activate 1 "Turing Test" per turn.

Basically, the idea is that if it responds automatically (a preprogrammed response) it has 'failed' the Turing Test, but if it is able to respond purely on its own merit (the Ignition or Quick Effect) it 'passes'. I imagine there's probably going to be an effect somewhere that this card effectively breaks wide open, but this is just a fun idea I wanted to put forward to show I'm not dead.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojin View Post
    Alright, after taking a little bit to deliberate on the winner of the AncientCaC Contest, I have decided that it is...

*drumroll*

Drakylon, with their Homecoming archetype!

Congratulations, Drakylon! You now get to choose the next contest! If either of the other two entrants wish to know why they didn't win, I urge them to PM me, and I will do my best to explain my reasoning.
    Congratulations to Drakylon, I really enjoyed his archtype
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Legitimate Dark Magician
    DARK/Level 7
    Spellcaster/Effect
    ATK/2500 DEF/2100
    Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned(from your hand) by Discarding 1 DARK Spellcaster-Type Monster and 1 Spell Card. While this card is face-up on the field or in the Graveyard: Is treated as "Dark Magician" .Once per turn you can Shuffle 2 Spell/Trap cards that lists "Dark Magician", and if you do, Destroy 1 Spell/Trap card your opponent controls. If this card is Destroyrd by Battle: Special Summon 1 DARK Spellcaster-Type Monster from your Graveyard whose ATK is 2300 or less, you can only use this effect of "Legitimate Dark Magician" once per turn.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojin View Post
    Alright, after taking a little bit to deliberate on the winner of the AncientCaC Contest, I have decided that it is...

*drumroll*

Drakylon, with their Homecoming archetype!

Congratulations, Drakylon! You now get to choose the next contest! If either of the other two entrants wish to know why they didn't win, I urge them to PM me, and I will do my best to explain my reasoning.
    Oh hey cool.

The next Create-a-Card challenge will have the following theme:

Make an archetype or theme revolving around a single standalone Normal Monster (or set of them) currently in the game.

However, the selected card should not already be in an archetype or theme that supports it, though it can have some standalone support (e.g. Labyrinth Wall and Magical Labyrinth) or other in-theme cards that don't support it (e.g. Luster Dragon, Gagagigo). In addition, the created theme should relate to the selected card in concept and directly support it. (So, for example, if you choose Gagagigo, don't make the archetype full of Zombie-type support). For Normal Monsters, feel free to make reboots with name-changing effects ala Harpie Lady, but don't go too crazy.

For examples, look towards the Genex and Neos archetypes.

As a final note, please put the tag #August16CaC on your submissions. Have fun and be creative!
    Last edited by Drakylon; 4th August 2016 at 10:15 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakylon View Post
    Oh hey cool.

The next Create-a-Card challenge will have the following theme:

Make an archetype or theme revolving around a single standalone Normal Monster (or set of them) currently in the game.

However, the selected card should not already be in an archetype or theme that supports it, though it can have some standalone support (e.g. Labyrinth Wall and Magical Labyrinth) or other in-theme cards that don't support it (e.g. Luster Dragon, Gagagigo). In addition, the created theme should relate to the selected card in concept and directly support it. (So, for example, if you choose Gagagigo, don't make the archetype full of Zombie-type support). For Normal Monsters, feel free to make reboots with name-changing effects ala Harpie Lady, but don't go too crazy.

For examples, look towards the Genex and Neos archetypes.

As a final note, please put the tag #August16CaC on your submissions. Have fun and be creative!
    Can Blue-Eyes count as an Example ?
    Last edited by King; 5th August 2016 at 01:56 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #August16CaC

Well, I think I am the first one.
    I came up with an idea around 1 of my favourite Old-School monsters.
    Some cards may be really OP, so I will fix them a bit if it's needed.

MAIN DECK MONSTERS
    Spoiler Alert!
    Abyss Demon Zoa
    DARK/Level 7/Fiend/Effect
    2600/1900
    This card's name is treated as "Zoa" while face-up on the field or in the graveyard. If this card is sent from your hand to the graveyard: You can add 1 "Zoa" from your deck to your hand. You can tribute a monster Equipped with a "Metalmorph" Spell/Trap card: Special Summon this card from your graveyard. If this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned from the graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Zoa" from your hand. You can only use each Effect of "Abyss Demon Zoa" once per turn.

Creeping Demon Zoa
    DARK/Level 7/Fiend/Effect
    1900/2600
    This card's name is treated as "Zoa" while face-up on the field or in the graveyard. You can discard 1 "Zoa" monster: Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned from your hand, you can add 1 "Metalmorph" Spell/Trap card from your deck to your hand. If this card Equipped with a "Metalmorph" card is sent to the graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Level 1 DARK Tuner monster from your deck. You can only use each Effect of "Creeping Demon Zoa" once per turn.

Metalmorphing Jaws
    DARK/Level 1/Machine/Tuner/Effect
    1200/0
    If this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can add 1 "Metalmorph" Spell/Trap card from your deck to your hand. You can send this card you control and 1 Tuner monster from your hand to the graveyard: Special Summon 1 "Zoa" from your deck. If a "Zoa" monster is sent to the graveyard to activate a "Zoa" monster's Effect, you can Special Summon this card from your graveyard. You can only use each Effect of "Metamorphing Jaws" once per turn.

Metamorphing Claws
    800/800
    If this card is sent from your hand to the graveyard, you can add 1 "Metalmorph" Spell/Trap card from your deck to your hand. If this card is in your graveyard and you control a "Zoa" monster, you can banish 1 "Metalmorph" Spell/Trap card from your graveyard: Special Summon this card. You can only use each Effect of "Metalmorphing Claws" once per turn.

Metalmorphing Shield
    0/1800
    You can discard this card and 1 "Metalmorph" Spell/Trap card: Special Summon 1 Level 7 "Zoa" monster from your deck or graveyard. If you control a Level 7 "Zoa" monster (and no other monsters), you can banish this card from your graveyard: Special Summon 1 Level 1 DARK Tuner monster from your deck. You can only use each Effect of "Metalmorphing Shield" once per turn.

SPELLS AND TRAPS
    Spoiler Alert!
    Corrupted Metalmorph
    Equip Spell card
    Equip to a "Zoa" monster you control. While this card is equipped to a "Zoa" monster, apply the following Effects:
    (1)Increase the equipped monster's ATK by 1000.
    (2)Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can target 1 monster on the field with the same or more original ATK than the equipped monster's current ATK and destroy it.
    (3)If your opponent activates a Spell or Trap card, you can send this card that is Equipped to a "Zoa" monster to the graveyard: Negate the activation and, if you do, shuffle that card into the deck.
    Each monster you control can only be equipped with 1 "Corrupted Metalmorph" at a time.

Chain Metalmorph
    Equip Spell card
    Equip to a "Zoa" monster you control. While this card is equipped to a "Zoa" monster, apply the following Effects:
    (1)Monsters your opponent controls that battle the Equipped monster have their Effects negated until the end of the Damage step.
    (2)Once per turn, you can target 1 Spell or Trap card on the field: Destroy it.
    (3)If your opponent activates a Monster Effect, you can send this card that is Equipped to a "Zoa" monster to the graveyard: Negate the activation and, if you do, shuffle that card into the deck.
    Each monster you control can only be equipped with 1 "Chain Metalmorph" at a time.

Thundering Metalmorph
    Continuous Trap card
    After activation, Equip to a "Zoa" monster you control. While this card is equipped to a "Zoa" monster, apply the following Effects:
    (1)If the Equipped monster destroys a monster by battle, inflict 800 damage to your opponent.
    (2)Once per turn, if an attack is declared involving the Equipped monster, you can add 1 "Zoa" monster from your deck to your hand.
    (3)If this card is banished, you can add 1 Level 1 DARK Tuner monster from your deck to your hand.
    Each monster you control can only be equipped with 1 "Thundering Metalmorph" at a time.

Ruin Metalmorph
    Continuous Trap card
    After activation, Equip to a "Zoa" monster you control. While this card is equipped to a "Zoa" monster, apply the following Effects:
    (1)The Equipped monster cannot be destroyed by battle.
    (2)Once per turn, if you take Battle damage from a battle involving the Equipped monster, you can add 1 "Metalmorph" Spell/Trap card from your deck to your hand.
    (3)If this card is banished, you can target 1 Set card your opponent controls: Destroy it.
    Each monster you control can only be equipped with 1 "Ruin Metalmorph" at a time.

EXTRA DECK
    Spoiler Alert!
    Infernal Demon Zoa
    DARK/Rank 7/Fiend/Xyz/Effect
    2600/1900
    2 Level 7 DARK monsters.
    You can activate "Metalmorph" Trap cards during the turn they are Set. You can detach 1 Xyz material from this card: Until your next Stand-By phase, monsters equipped with "Metalmorph" Spell/Trap cards became unaffected by your opponent's Spell/Trap cards Effects. If this card is sent to the graveyard (except from the Extra deck), you can Special Summon 1 Level 7 "Zoa" monster from your graveyard and, if you do, equip it with a "Metalmorph" Spell or Trap card from your deck. You can only use each Effect of "Infernal Demon Zoa" once per turn.

Metalmorphing Demon Zoa
    DARK/Level 8/Fiend/Synchro/Effect
    3000/2300
    1 Tuner + 1 non-Tuner "Zoa" monsters.
    You can activate "Metalmorph" Spell cards from your hand during your opponent's turn. You can banish 1 Level 1 DARK Tuner monster from your graveyard: Until your next Stand-By phase, monsters equipped with "Metalmorph" Spell/Trap cards became unaffected by your opponent's Monster cards Effects. If this card is sent to the graveyard (except from the Extra deck), you can Special Summon 1 Level 7 "Zoa" monster from your deck and, if you do, equip it with a "Metalmorph" Spell or Trap card from your graveyard. You can only use each Effect of "Metalmorphing Demon Zoa" once per turn.
    Last edited by Destiny91; 5th August 2016 at 01:57 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Can Blue-Eyes count as an Example ?
    Well, I suppose you could use Blue-Eyes as an example. I was just giving, well, examples. Not going to list every single one.

Please don't make a submission revolving around Blue-Eyes though.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakylon View Post
    Well, I suppose you could use Blue-Eyes as an example. I was just giving, well, examples. Not going to list every single one.

Please don't make a submission revolving around Blue-Eyes though.
    Thanks, Blue-Eyes was only for enlightenment.