Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 2828

Thread: Official Create-a-Card Thread

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    When i got mad ?
    The way you structured your last comment gave me that impression. Like saying the card has 0.1% chance of being made when this is essentialy role-playing and how it's none of your bussiness if someone cheats, when that doesnt matter for a CaC that's just about wishful thinking...

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erickdsl View Post
    I thought people would prefer to have some commentary on their creations
    Something I welcome. Actually been hoping someone would give their reaction to my attempts at conceiving Ritual-Pendulums in The Furiess archetype I posted.

Edit: I'm 2 trap cards away from posting my completed "Superspy" archetype which I created last July but never got around to completing. If anyone remembers, it's the deck that's main strategy is infiltrating the opponent's deck by shuffling themselves into it and then forcing the opponent to summon them to your field when they draw them.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 19th April 2017 at 10:24 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Infiltrating Scout
    LV2 Dark
    Fiend
    600/1200
    You can treat this card as a tuner monster for the summon of a "Infiltrating" synchro monster. Once per turn, During either players turn: you can target 1 monster on the field; If a monster is summoned using that card as a material it gains this effect.
    *Once per turn: you can draw 1 card, and if you do, your opponent can draw 2 cards.

Infiltrating Spy
    LV2 Dark
    Fiend
    200/1600
    You can treat this card as a tuner monster for the summon of a "Infiltrating" synchro monster. Once per turn, During either players turn: you can target 1 monster on the field; If a monster is summoned using that card as a material it gains this effect.
    *When this card is summoned: banish the top card of your deck; during the end of this turn, add it to your opponent's hand.

Infiltrating warrior
    Lv 2 Dark
    Fiend
    1500/200
    *When this card is summoned: your opponent can summon up to 2 "Infiltrating" monsters from their deck, and if they do, draw 1 card.

Infiltration
    Normal Spell
    (This card is always trated as a "Infiltrating" card) Add 1 "Infiltrating" card from your deck to your hand except "Infiltration".during your main phase 2: you can banish this card from your graveyard; add 1 "Infiltrating" monster from your graveyard to your hand.

Infiltrating Bot
    Lv 4 Dark
    Fiend/Synchro
    2300/1600
    1 "Infiltrating" tuner monster + 1 or more non-tuner monsters.
    This card can be treated as a tuner monster for a synchro summon. If this card is summoned: you can declare a number 1-12; this cards level becomes that number. During either players turn: you can give control of this card to your opponnet. Immediently after this effect resolves, the controller of this card must summon 1 monster from their extra deck using this card as a material. A monster summoned using this card as a material gains this effect.
    *When this card is summoned It becomes the end of this turn.
    Last edited by nitrogames; 22nd April 2017 at 04:10 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here's a few more i thought up.

Infiltrating Sniper
    Lv 2 Dark
    Fiend
    1300/900
    *During your end phase: destroy 1 card you control.

Infiltrating Plan
    Field Spell
    When this card is activated, you can add 1 "Infiltrating" card from your deck to your hand. you can only activate 1 "Infiltrating Plan" per turn. "Infiltrating" monsters can be used as a substitute for any 1 Fusion Material whose name is specifically listed on the Fusion Monster Card. your opponent can preform a fusion summon by sending cards they control to the graveyard that are written on a fusion monster.

Infiltrating Counter
    When your opponent summons a monster by using an "Infiltrating" monster(s) as a material: draw 1 card. you can negate the effects of monsters you special summon from your extra deck. Up to twice per turn: you can target 1 monster you control; flip it into face-down defense position, then you can flip 1 face-down monster you control into face-up attack or defense position.

Infiltrating Cloaker
    Rank 2 Dark
    Fiend Xyz
    1900/1400
    2 level 2 "infiltrating" monsters
    If this card is summoned: you can declare a number 1-12, this card's rank becomes that number. This card's rank can be treated as a level for an Xyz summon. once per turn: you can detach an Xyz material from this card; add 1 "infiltrating" card in your graveyard to your hand. Once per turn, During either players turn: you can give control of this card to your opponent, and if you do, they must summon a monster using this card as a material immediately after this effect resolves. A monster summoned using this card as a material gains this effect.
    *you must pay 500 LP to declare an attack or activate an effect.

Infiltrating Techsnake
    Level 6 Dark
    Fiend Fusion
    2 "infiltrating" monsters with different names
    This card can be treated as a tuner monster for a synchro summon.
    Must be either Fusion Summoned, or Special Summoned by Tributing the above cards you control (in which case you do not use "Polymerization"). If this card is summoned: declare a number 1-12, this card's level becomes the declared number. Once per turn, During either players turn: you can give control of this card to your opponent, and if you do, they must summon a monster using this card as a material immediately after this effect resolves. A monster summoned using this card as a material gains this effect.
    When this card is summoned: give control of it to your opponent.
    Last edited by nitrogames; 22nd April 2017 at 08:11 PM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SUPERSPY!- Inflitrate and Dismantle

On the heels of @nitrogames Infiltrators, I guess. Here is the completed Superspy archetype I created last summer. (I was going to make a "Superspycraft Tactic- Exfil Rescue" card but I couldn't figure out what to make it do).

As a reminder, this archetype is made with the concept of infiltrating the enemy's stronghold replacing workers and dismantling their operation from the inside out.

Hope it is something interesting to you guys. My brain needs a break after this archetype.

Monsters
    Spoiler Alert!

Superspy Agent 001
    EARTH *
    [Warrior/Effect]

You can pay 500 Life Points to shuffle this card in your hand face-up into your opponent's Deck. When this card is drawn by your opponent or added to their hand: inflict 500 damage to their Life Points and they must immediately Special Summon this monster to your side of the field in Defense Mode, if possible. A player that Special Summons this monster may not Normal Summon this turn. When this monster is Summoned by a "Superspy" card effect: Add the top card of your opponent's Deck to your hand. This monster can attack your opponent's Life Points Directly. If this card is destroyed, you can shuffle 1 "Superspy" monster from your Graveyard into your Deck.

ATK 500/DEF 800

Superspy Agent 002
    LIGHT **
    [Warrior/Flip/Effect]

Flip: Shuffle this card face-up into your opponent's Deck. When this card is drawn by your opponent or added to their hand: Inflict 500 damage to their Life Points and they must immediately Special Summon this monster to your side of the field in Defense Position, if possible. A player that Special Summons this monster may not Normal Summon this turn. When this monster is Summoned by a "Superspy" card effect: your opponent must reveal all cards in their hand, then you may select 1 and add it to your hand. During your opponent's turn, you can discard a "Superspy" card to flip this card face-down. If this card is destroyed, you can add 1 "Superspy" Spell or Trap card from your Deck to your hand.

ATK 700/DEF 900

Superspy Agent 003
    WIND ***
    [Warrior/Flip/Effect]

Flip: Shuffle this card into your opponent's Deck. When this card is drawn by your opponent or added to their hand: Inflict 500 damage to their Life Points and they must immediately Special Summon this monster to your side of the field in Defense Position, if possible. A player that Special Summons this monster may not Normal Summon this turn. When this monster is Summoned by a "Superspy" card effect: target up to 2 Spell/Trap cards your opponent controls and add them to your hand. During your opponent's turn, you can discard a "Superspy" card to flip this card face-down. If this card is destroyed, you can add 1 "Superspy" monster from your Deck to your hand.

ATK 1000/1050

Superspy Agent 004
    WATER ****
    [Warrior/Flip/Effect]

Flip: Shuffle this card face-up into your opponent's Deck. When this card is drawn by your opponent or added to their hand: Inflict 500 damage to their Life Points and they must immediately Special Summon this monster to your side of the field in Defense Position, if possible. A player that Special Summons this monster may not Normal Summon this turn. When this monster is Summoned by a "Superspy" card effect: your opponent must discard their hand and then draw 2 cards. During your opponent's turn, you can discard a "Superspy" card to flip this card face-down. If this card is destroyed, you can shuffle up to 2 "Superspy" monsters in your Graveyard into your opponent's Deck and if you do, your opponent draws 1 card.

ATK 1400/DEF 1250

Superspy Agent 005
    FIRE *****
    [Warrior/Effect]

This monster is Normal Summoned without using tributes. A player must destroy 1 monster on the field before Summoning this monster. If this monster is in your Graveyard, you can pay 500 Life Points to shuffle it into your opponent's Deck. When this card is drawn by your opponent or added to their hand: Inflict 500 damage to their Life Points and they must immediately Special Summon this monster to your side of the field in Attack Position, if possible. A player that Special Summons this monster may not Normal Summon this turn. When this monster is Summoned by a "Superspy" card effect: Send the top card of your opponent's Extra Deck to the Graveyard, that card cannot be Special Summoned until your opponent's next End Phase. If this card is destroyed, Special Set one "Superspy" monster in your Graveyard.

ATK 1900/DEF 1500

Superspy Agent 006
    DARK ******
    [Warrior/Effect]

This monster is Normal Summoned without using tributes. A player must destroy 1 monster on the field before Summoning this monster. If this monster is in your Graveyard, you can pay 500 Life Points to shuffle it face-up into your opponent's Deck. When this card is drawn by your opponent or added to their hand: Inflict 500 damage to their Life Points and they must immediately Special Summon this monster to your side of the field in Attack Position, if possible. A player that Special Summons this monster may not Normal Summon this turn. When this monster is Summoned by a "Superspy" card effect: Add cards in your opponent's Graveyard to your Graveyard equal to the number of "Superspy" cards in your Graveyard (max. 5), then your opponent draws 1 card. If this card is destroyed, add the top card of your opponent's Extra Deck to your Extra Deck (face-up).

ATK 2500/DEF 1800

Superspy Agent 007
    LIGHT*******
    [Warrior/Effect]

This monster is Normal Summoned without using tributes. A player must destroy 2 monsters on the field before Summoning this monster. If this monster is in your Graveyard, you can pay 500 Life Points to shuffle it into your opponent's Deck face-up. When this card is drawn by your opponent or added to their hand: Inflict 500 damage to their Life Points and they must immediately Special Summon this monster to your side of the field in Attack Position, if possible. A player that Special Summons this monster may not Normal Summon this turn. When this monster is Summoned by a "Superspy" card effect: You can Special Summon 1 monster in either player's Graveyard, then your opponent draws 1 card. If this card is destroyed, inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points and then Banish the top card in your opponent's Extra Deck face-down. This card cannot attack your opponent directly (this effect cannot be negated).

ATK 3200/DEF 2150

Superspy Master
    WIND ********
    [Warrior/Effect]

This monster is Normal Summoned without using tributes. You must destroy 2 monsters you control before Summoning this monster. Once per turn, you can discard this card to Banish 1 face-up "Superspy" card in your Deck. You can pay 500 Life Points to add this card in your Graveyard to your hand during your End Phase. When this monster is Summoned by a "Superspy" card effect: Your opponent must search their Deck for face-up "Superspy" monsters, shuffle their Deck and then place them on top of the Deck in any order. If this card is destroyed, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent's Life Points. This card cannot attack directly(this effect cannot be negated).

ATK 4000/DEF 2550

Spells
    Spoiler Alert!

Superspycraft Tool - EM Scrambler Ring
    Quickplay Spell
    Target 1 "Superspy" monster you control to activate this card. When your opponent Special Summons a monster from the Extra Deck, negate that Special Summon, shuffle the material monsters in the Graveyard used to summon it(if any) into the Deck. Then shuffle the target monster face-up into your opponent's Deck.

Superspycraft Tool - Laser Watch
    Equip Spell
    Once per turn, when a "Superspy" monster equipped with this card is targeted by a card effect, destroy one face-up Spell or Trap card your opponent controls and deal 300 damage to your opponent's Life Points. You can add this card in your Graveyard to your hand after a "Superspy" monster you control is destroyed.

Superspycraft Tool - Pen Shot
    Equip Spell

A "Superspy" monster equipped with this card deals Piercing Battle Damage. If a monster attacks a monster equipped with this card, reduce the attacking monster's attack by 500. You can add this card in your Graveyard to your hand after a "Superspy" monster is shuffled face-up in your opponent's Deck.

Superspycraft Tool - Walther Fire
    Equip Spell

Equip only to a "Superspy" monster. Each time the equipped monster attacks, inflict 300 damage to the opponent's Life Points. If the equipped monster were to be destroyed, send this card to the Graveyard and treat it as a destroyed monster during this turn.

Superspycraft Tool - Instant Jet Pack
    Quickplay Spell

Activate when your opponent would summon a "Superspy" monster to your field. Negate the summon and add the monster to your hand instead. Then your opponent discards 1 card from their hand and draws 1 card.

Superspycraft HQ
    Field Spell

Each time a "Superspy" monster is summoned to your field by your opponent, increase your Life Points by 300. Once per turn, you can shuffle a "Superspy" monster into your Deck to add 1 "Superspycraft Tool" Spell card from your Deck to your hand. If this card is destroyed by an opponent's card effect, inflict damage to your opponent equal to 200x the number of "Superspy" monsters in your Graveyard.

Superspycraft Safe House
    Continuous Spell

Once per turn, if your opponent draws or adds to their hand a face-up "Superspy" monster from their Deck and is unable to Summon that monster, you can add that monster to your hand, then you can set 1 "Superspycraft Tactic" Trap card in your Graveyard to your field.

Traps
    Spoiler Alert!

Superspycraft Tactic- Dehdrop
    Normal Trap

Activate this card when the effect of a "Superspy" monster is activated. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, send it to your opponent's Graveyard. During your opponent's End Phase: as long as this card remains in your opponent's Graveyard, randomly select 1 card in your opponent's hand. If it is a "Superspy" card, shuffle it into your opponent's Deck. If it is not a "Superspy" card, shuffle it into your Deck.

Superspycraft Tactic - Decoy Demise
    Trap

When this card is activated, you can Special Summon 1 "Superspy" Token monster(FIRE/Warrior-type/Level 1/ATK500/DEF0) in Defense Position. When a "Superspy" Token monster is destroyed, inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points. Special Summon/Set 1 "Superspy" monster in your Graveyard that was destroyed this turn.

Superspycraft Tactic - Honeypot Trap
    Trap

Activate during a turn your opponent summoned a "Superspy" monster to your field, target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls, activate that monster's effect as if you controlled that monster.

Superspycraft Tactic - Infil Traitor
    Continuous Trap

Each time a "Superspy" monster is shuffled into your opponent's Deck, your opponent must reveal one card in their hand. If it is a Spell or Trap card, you can pay 800 Life Points to Banish that card.

Last edited by ScionStorm; 23rd April 2017 at 01:34 AM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty unique gimmick. Nice ones Scion.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Pretty unique gimmick. Nice ones Scion.
    Thanks. I really enjoy thinking up the more unusual concepts but they take a while to figure out. I started the Superspies last summer in response to the SPYRAL archetype. Wish I could playtest some of my concepts to see how well they would really function out in the wild. My "Furiess" archetype introduced Pendulum/Rituals and I had nothing to base those on so things like that I have no idea how they would really perform. Not to mention my "Veridian" archetype as a deck of only Spell cards and Fusion monsters.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 23rd April 2017 at 06:48 AM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Thanks. I really enjoy thinking up the more unusual concepts but they take a while to figure out. I started the Superspies last summer in response to the SPYRAL archetype. Wish I could playtest some of my concepts to see how well they would really function out in the wild. My "Furiess" archetype introduced Pendulum/Rituals and I had nothing to base those on so things like that I have no idea how they would really perform. Not to mention my "Veridian" archetype as a deck of only Spell cards and Fusion monsters.
    No harm in printing proxies and playing yourself to see.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    No harm in printing proxies and playing yourself to see.
    I'm not in a physical environment where I have playtesting opportunities and I prefer to see how others work out strategies with and to counter these cards. I've spent too much time designing them-too close to them. I need fresh eyes on them to work out their potential in the field.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    I'm not in a physical environment where I have playtesting opportunities and I prefer to see how others work out strategies with and to counter these cards. I've spent too much time designing them-too close to them. I need fresh eyes on them to work out their potential in the field.
    Fair enough.
    Sanokal