User Tag List

Page 242 of 283 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2828

Thread: Official Create-a-Card Thread

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4 Bandit Keith cards(Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist style)

TM-2 Heavy Fire Launcher Spider

[Machine/Effect]
    This monster can be Special Summoned from the Deck or Graveyard by Tributing a Level 4 or higher Insect-Type monster equipped with a "Metalmorph" Trap card. This monster is unaffected by the effect of your opponent's Spell cards. One per turn, during your End Phase, you can discard a Monster card from your hand to inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Spider" monster from your hand or Graveyard(except "TM-2 Heavy Fire Launcher Spider") but it cannot attack this turn.

ATK 2200/ DEF 2500

Rare Metalzoa

[Machine/Effect]
    This monster can be Special Summoned from the Deck or Graveyard by Tributing a Level 6 or higher Fiend-Type monster equipped with a "Metalmorph" Trap card. This monster is unaffected by the effect of your opponent's Spell cards. If a monster that battles this monster is equipped with an Equip card, destroy the equip card before Damage Calculation. This monster deals Piercing Battle Damage. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Zoa" monster from your Hand or Graveyard(except Rare Metalzoa) but it cannot attack this turn.
    ATK 3000/ DEF 2300

Ultimate Slot Machine

[Machine/Effect]
    When this monster is Summoned, add 1 "7 Completed" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. During each of your Standby Phases, you can add 1 "7 Completed" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. If this monster were to be destroyed by the effect of a Spell card, you can send 1 "7 Completed" equipped to this card to the Graveyard instead. If this monster with no Equipped cards is attacked, you can send 1 "7 Completed" in your hand to the Graveyard to increase this monster's ATK or DEF by 700 during Damage Calculation only.

ATK 2000/ DEF 2300

Metalmorph Force

This card's name is also treated as "Metalmorph" while face-up on the field. Activate this card when a monster you control is targeted by an attack or Spell card. Equip this card to the target monster and increase the monster's ATK/DEF by 400. If the equipped monster battles a monster equipped with an Equip Spell card, destroy that Equip Spell card before Damage Calculation. During the Battle Phase of the turn this card was activated, you can Special Summon a monster that lists "Metalmorph" in it's card text by tributing the monster equipped with this card if it meats the correct requirements.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 25th April 2017 at 05:46 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as someone who loved bandit keith's cards even before i saw them in the anime, and who considered his ace card 'launcher spider' as a kid

i would play the hell out of these

unaffected by spells? nice touch.

ultimate slot machine isnt the easiest to get out but giving it the ability to nab 7 completed during the SP i assume is a nod to Keith's cheating-- nice touch! though i think just having slot

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Megamaw Thankyou. I always think Launcher Spider should have a retrain. This was based on one of the video games Launcher Spider could be summoned by equipping Metalmorph to Jirai Gumo. I am curious to read what lies at the other end of that last sentence of yours.

New Challenge!
    Create a Ritual retrain of a classic non-effect Ritual monster and it's Spell and 1 or 2 cards to directly support it. Extra D/D Brownie points if you can somehow make the original Ritual relevant with the new cards. Remember to tag your entry with #MakeRitualsGreatAgain

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    @Megamaw Thankyou. I always think Launcher Spider should have a retrain. This was based on one of the video games Launcher Spider could be summoned by equipping Metalmorph to Jirai Gumo. I am curious to read what lies at the other end of that last sentence of yours.

New Challenge!
    Create a Ritual retrain of a classic non-effect Ritual monster and it's Spell and 1 or 2 cards to directly support it. Extra D/D Brownie points if you can somehow make the original Ritual relevant with the new cards. Remember to tag your entry with #MakeRitualsGreatAgain

Im entering this one

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might go with hungry burger. That thing always stood out to me, because of how wierd it is. That or crab turtle.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post

New Challenge!

May as well, seeing as the last one is dead in the water.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #MakeRitualsGreatAgain

Here is my participation for the Ritual retrain challenge.
    I choose to make a retrain/support of that "good" ol' Javelin Beetle, and 2 new monsters to support it.

Spoiler Alert!

Royal Javelin Beetle King
    EARTH Lv8
    Insect/Ritual/Effect
    This card cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects if you control a "Javelin Beetle" on your side of the field.
    Once per turn,during either player turn:You can tribute 1 Insect type monster from your hand or side of the field:
    Special Summon 1 "Javelin Beetle" from your hand,deck or graveyard ignoring his summoning condition.
    If an Insect type monster you control attack,your opponent cannot activate card or effect until the end of the damage step.

ATK 2950 DEF 3050

Royal Javelin Pact
    Ritual Spell
    This card can be use to ritual summon "Royal Javelin Beetle King" or "Javelin Beetle".
    You must tribute monster from your hand or side of the field whose total levels equal 8 or more.

Living Javelin
    EARTH Lv8
    Insect/Union/Effect
    Once per turn,you can either:Equip this card at a Insect type monster you control Or Unequip this card and special summon it.
    Once per turn:You can target 1 Insect type Ritual monster you control;Special summon this card from your hand or graveyard,and if you do,equip it to the target.
    You can only use this effect of "Living Javelin" once per turn,you cannot special summon other "Living Javelin" the turn you activate this effect.
    A monster equiped with this card gain 450 ATK and inflict double piercing battle damage.
    (A monster can only be equiped by 1 Union monster,if the equiped monster would be destroyed,destroy this card instead.)

ATK 450 DEF 2550

Javelin Carrier Servant Beetle
    EARTH Lv1
    Insect/Effect
    If you ritual summon 1 EARTH monster,this card can be use as the entire tribute.
    Once per turn:You can tribute 1 Insect type monster from your hand or side of the field:Add 1 "Javelin" Insect type monster (except Javelin Carrier Servant Beetle) or Ritual spell from your deck to your hand.
    You can only use this effect of "Javelin Carrier Servant Beetle" once per turn.
    If this card is tributed:You can add 1 Lv8 Insect type monster from your deck to your hand.

ATK 450 DEF 550

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

#MakeRitualsGreatAgain

Now that it's not so late and I'm not so tired, here's my entry!

Ravenous Burger
    DARK
    Level 6
    Warrioir/Ritual/Effect
    (This is always a "Cook" card.) You can Ritual Summon this with "Hamburger Recipe." Once per turn: target one monster in a graveyard, banish it, then this monster gains 400 ATK. If this monster would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you may have it lose exactly 400 ATK instead.
    ATK/ 2000 DEF/ 1850

Hamburger Secret Recipe
    Ritual Spell Card
    (This is always a "Cook" card.) While on the field or in the graveyard, this card's name is always treated as "Hamburger Recipe". This card can be used to Ritual Summon "Hungry Burger" or "Ravenous Burger". You must also tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total level equals 6 or more. OR discard 1 "Hamburger Recipe" from your hand.

I gave it an effect to eat monsters, making it stronger, plus an ability to survive multiple hits. Rather than making the original ritual monster matter, I made the original spell matter; that way, if you have any three of Hungry Burger, Ravenous Burger, Hamburger Recipe, and Hamburger Secret Recipe, you can summon something.

The part about the Cook archetype is a long-term thing I want to do, unifying all the food-related cards (The curry guys from GX, the ramen from 5D's, and the Cookpals from Arc-V) into one deck.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ScionStorm , sorry, looks like it was cut off for some reason! i just think that slot machine's protection effect would be a lot more useful if it included any destruction, though I understand what you're going for.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #MakeRitualsGreatAgain

Annihilation Arms - Cursed Garma Sword
    DARK/Level 7
    Warrior/Ritual/Effect
    ATK 2850/DEF 2350
    You can Ritual Summon this card with "Garma Sword Slash". Any monster that battles this card loses 800 ATK and DEF. If your opponent controls 3 or more monsters at the start of your Battle phase, apply these Effects:
    (1)This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each.
    (2)If this card attacks a DEF position monster, inflict Piercing Battle damage to your opponent.
    (3)If this card attacks 3 or more times this turn, halve any Battle damage this card inflicts to your opponent starting from the 3rd attack.

Garma Sword Slash
    Ritual Spell card
    (1)You can use this card to Ritual Summon any "Garma Sword" Ritual monster. You must also tribute monsters from your hand or side of the field whose combined Levels are 7 or higher.
    (2)During either player's turn, except the turn this card was sent to the graveyard, if a "Garma Sword" Ritual monster that was properly Ritual Summoned is in your graveyard, you can banish this card: Special Summon that monster and, if you do, it cannot be destroyed by battle or cards Effects this turn.
    You can only use the (2) effect of "Garma Sword Slash" once per turn.

Annihilation Arms - Garma Sword
    DARK/Level 7
    Warrior/Effect
    ATK 2550/ DEF 2150
    If you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon this card without tributing. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can add 1 "Garma Sword Slash" Ritual Spell card or 1 "Garma Sword" Ritual monster from your deck to your hand. If this card is tributed to Ritual Summon a "Garma Sword" Ritual monster, that monster gains these Effects:
    (1)If it attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap cards until the end of the Damage step.
    (2)If it attacks (while it is the only monster you control), your opponent cannot activate Monster Effects until the end of the Damage step.

EDIT: Adding a little more support

Annihilation Arms - Garma Shield
    DARK/Level 4
    Warrior/Effect
    ATK 550/ DEF 2150
    FLIP: This card gains DEF equal to it's original ATK.
    Once per turn, you can reveal 1 "Garma Sword" card from your hand: This card becomes Level 7.
    If this card is tributed to Ritual Summon a "Garma Sword" Ritual monster, that monster gains this Effect:
    (1)Once per turn, you can reveal up to 2 "Garma Sword" cards from your hand: Special Summon the same number of "Garma Tokens" (DARK/ Level 1/ Warrior/ ATK 0/ DEF 1550) to your opponent's side of the field in DEF position.

Annihilation Arms - Garma Spear
    DARK/Level 3
    Warrior/Effect
    ATK 1550/DEF 550
    When you Normal Summoned a "Garma Sword" monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.
    If this card is tributed to Ritual Summon a "Garma Sword" Ritual monster, that monster gains this Effect:
    (1)Once per turn, if this card inflicts Battle damage to your opponent, you can draw 1 card from your deck.

The tokens Summoned by the Effect of "Annihilation Arms - Garma Shield" are for the sake of achieving the condition to activate the Ritual monster's Effects (a.k.a your opponent must control 3 or more monsters)
    Last edited by Destiny91; 3rd May 2017 at 03:52 AM.