Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrogames View Post
    Red Nova Golem
    Level 12 DARK Dragon Fusion 4000/3500
    "Red Nova Dragon" + "Multiple Piece Golem"
    Cannot be Special Summoned unless you have Special Summoned all the above cards during this Duel. Must be Fusion Summoned with the above Fusion Materials , and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card gains 500 attack for each Tuner in both GYs. If this card is Destroyed by battle or leaves the field due to an opponent's card effect: You can banish all cards your opponent controls Face-down.
    LOL No one was expecting this.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrogames View Post
    Red Nova Golem
    Level 12 DARK Dragon Fusion 4000/3500
    "Red Nova Dragon" + "Multiple Piece Golem"
    Cannot be Special Summoned unless you have Special Summoned all the above cards during this Duel. Must be Fusion Summoned with the above Fusion Materials , and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card gains 500 attack for each Tuner in both GYs. If this card is Destroyed by battle or leaves the field due to an opponent's card effect: You can banish all cards your opponent controls Face-down.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Duelist Kingdom
    Field Spell
    Pay 6000 LP to activate this card. Monsters can be Normal Summon in any battle position. Level 5 or higher monsters can be Normal Summoned without tribute. Monsters cannot attack directly. Only 1 monster can attack during each Battle Phase.

Why not?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Link-0 View Post
    Duelist Kingdom
    Field Spell
    Pay 6000 LP to activate this card. Monsters can be Normal Summon in any battle position. Level 5 or higher monsters can be Normal Summoned without tribute. Monsters cannot attack directly. Only 1 monster can attack during each Battle Phase.

Why not?
    I think it should be a continuous spell that also forces both players to activate a Field Spell from their Deck or hand upon activation. Otherwise, great concept.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 26th September 2017 at 12:24 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exa, Genex Ally Mechanic
    LV5, FIRE, Dragon, ATK 2000, DEF 1000.
    (This card is always treated as an "Ally of Justice" card).
    When this card is Normal Summoned: Target up to 3 "Genex" or "Ally of Justice" monsters in your GY, except "Exa, Genex Ally Mechanic"; Either add them to your hand or Special Summon them.
    "Genex" and "Ally of Justice" monsters you control gain 300 ATK, and 300 ATK for each different attribute on the field and in the GYs. "Genex" and "Ally of Justice" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle with LIGHT monsters, also they cannot be destroyed by LIGHT monsters' activated effects.
    You can only activate 1 of the following effects of "Exa, Genex Ally Mechanic" per turn, and only once that turn.
    - You can discard this card: Add 1 "Genex Ally Ark" from your Deck to your GY.
    - If a "Genex" or "Ally of Justice" tuner monster is face-up on your side of the field: You can Special Summon this card (from your GY), then Special Summon 1 "Genex" or "Ally of Justice" monster from your GY, except "Exa, Genex Ally Mechanic".

Genex Ally Rebuilt
    LV1, EARTH Machine, Gemini, Tuner, ATK 400, DEF 1200.
    (This card is always treated as an "Ally of Justice" card).
    This card is treated as a Normal Monster while on the field or in the GY. While face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon this card to have it become an Effect Monster with this effect:
    - When this card is Normal Summoned, or a "Genex" or "Ally of Justice" monster is Normal or Special Summoned: You can declare an attribute and have 1 monster on the field become that attribute.
    This card's name is treated as "Genex Controller".
    Once while this card is face-up on the field (Quick effect): You can reveal 1 "Genex" or "Ally of Justice" Synchro Monster in your Extra Deck, whose level is equal or lower to the number of "Genex" and "Ally of Justice" monsters in your GY, then target 1 "Genex" or "Ally of Justice" monster you control; that monster gains the revealed card's effects.
    If this card that gained its effect leaves the field: You can add 1 non-Tuner "Genex" or "Ally of Justice" monster from your Deck to your hand, then, immediately after this effect resolves, you can Normal Summon 1 "Genex" or "Ally of Justice" monster.

Genex Ally Ark
    Field Spell Card
    If a "Genex" or "Ally of Justice" monster is Summoned to your side of the field: You can activate 1 of the following effects. You can only use this effect of "Genex Ally Ark" once per turn.
    - Special Summon 1 non-effect Tuner monster from your hand, Deck or GY.
    - If you control "Exa, Genex Ally Mechanic": Special Summon 1 "Genex" or "Ally of Justice" monster from your GY.
    If this card is sent from the field to the GY: Add 1 "Genex" or "Ally of Justice" monster from your Deck to your hand.

The Shining Darkness
    Quick-play Spell card
    Synchro Summon 1 "Genex" or "Ally of Justice" Synchro monster from your Extra Deck, by sending the appropriate materials from your hand or face-up from your side of the field to the GY as Synchro Materials. If your opponent controls a LIGHT monster, you can also send the appropriate Synchro Materials from your Deck to the GY.
    You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 "Genex" or "Ally of Justice" monster; You can move that monster to an unoccupied Main Monster Zone, also, while that monster is face-up on the field, all monsters your opponent controls and in their GY become LIGHT.
    You can only use each effect of "The Shining Darkness" once per turn.

Lore: After the war's end, Exa parted from the Nekroz tribe and began a journey to find his own place in the world. One day, he found a long-forgotten Factory where robots were built, before the Ice Barrier dragons' rampage. Thanks to his knowledge of the ancient machines (he used to wear Ally of Justice armors during the war), he repaired one of them, which turned out to be a sentient robot created by the union of the Ally of Justice and Genex' knowledge. With the help of his new friend and the informations contained in its database, he now repairs the old machines while also learning what happened years ago.

Last edited by BBDD; 26th September 2017 at 05:34 PM.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exploring Exa's afinity with AOJ "cloth" is a great idea! The "find his own place in the world" part amused me: we don't know where Exa came and he is none the wiser, that's funny.

Genex Ally Ark's first effect supports Ally Mind, I appreciate that. I like the effects of both spells very much. I have been working on Ally of Justice support which I hope to post here soon (but I'll take a flashback lore, trying to cover ).

The monsters have rather long effects, probably because you are trying to pack too many loose ends into only 4 cards. It's no easy task.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Link-0 View Post
    Exploring Exa's afinity with AOJ "cloth" is a great idea! The "find his own place in the world" part amused me: we don't know where Exa came and he is none the wiser, that's funny.

Genex Ally Ark's first effect supports Ally Mind, I appreciate that. I like the effects of both spells very much. I have been working on Ally of Justice support which I hope to post here soon (but I'll take a flashback lore, trying to cover ).

The monsters have rather long effects, probably because you are trying to pack too many loose ends into only 4 cards. It's no easy task.
    First of all, thank you very much for reading all my CaC posts. I'm very happy someone appreciate my work.

You're right though, I've overdone with the monsters. I tried to merge Genex and AoJ, since that was the road Konami took with the Genex Ally subarchetype, but the archetypes are both SO flawed, it was difficult to gather everything in four cards.
    I'm looking forward to reading your AoJ cards! I'd love to do a comparison between our takes on the archetype.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBDD View Post
    First of all, thank you very much for reading all my CaC posts. I'm very happy someone appreciate my work.
    No problem! I know, I like having critics to my own CaC. There would be no point in posting them otherwise, it's not like Konami is looking here for ideas anyway. Furthermore, I like extending old DT themes, like the Naturia concepts earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by BBDD View Post
    I'm looking forward to reading your AoJ cards! I'd love to do a comparison between our takes on the archetype.
    Lorewise, they are gonna be perfectly compatible, and may be interpreted as Exa "learning what happened years ago." Effectwise, I've got something like The Shining Darkness's last effect too.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Structure Deck: Joey Revolution

9 new cards for a new Joey SD along the same concept as the recent Yugi/Kaiba decks last year.
    The new Gearfried cards are intended to deepen the mythos. Gearfried started his career as squire to Gilford, the Legend- who later became Gilford the Lightning. Meanwhile Gearfried was knighted in Iron Knighthood and became The Reckless Knight which of course eventually led to his path into being the Iron Knight. Giltia was a friend that became knighted around the same time and the two of them traveled to the Knight's Amory together where Giltia obtained his Soul Spear and Flame Swordsman once acquired his Spirit Flame Blade.

Gearfried Squire to The Legend
    [Warrior/Effect]

This monster can be treated as 2 tributes for the Tribute Summon of a Warrior monster. You can discard this card in your hand to add an Equip Spell from your Deck to your hand. You can Banish this card in your GY while you control a "Gilford" monster to Special Summon a "Gearfried" monster from your GY(ignoring summoning conditions) and equip it with a card in your GY. This effect of "Gearfried Squire to The Legend" can only be used once per turn.

ATK/1400 DEF/1200

Gearfried the Reckless Knight
    [Warrior/Effect]

You can Special Summon this card from your hand if you control a Normal Summoned "Gilford" monster. If this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon a "Gearfried the Iron Knight" from your hand or Deck. During each player's Standby Phase, while this card is equipped with an equip card, destroy 1 other card you control and 1 card your opponent controls or destroy this card. This monster gains 300 ATK for each card equipped to it. You can Banish this card in your GY to add 1 "Release Restraint" from your Deck to your hand.

ATK/2100 DEF/1700

Giltia the Neo Magic Knight
    [Warrior/Effect]

You can Special Summon this monster from your hand during either player's Battle Phase if you have not Summoned other monsters this turn. The turn this card is Special Summoned: only "Giltia" monsters can attack. When this card is Summoned: Add 1 "Soul Spear" from your Deck or GY to your hand. You can Banish this card in your GY to Special Summon 1 "Giltia the D. Knight" from your Extra Deck (this is treated as a Fusion Summon) and if you do, move it to a Main Monster Zone.

ATK/1850 DEF/1500

Knight's Armory
    Spell

You can activate this card from your deck when a Warrior monster you control is equipped with a second Equip card. Once per turn, you can add 1 Equip Spell card from your Deck to your hand OR while you have 3+ Equip cards in your GY: You can equip 1 card in your GY to a monster you control. Inflict 300 damage each time a card equipped to a Warrior monster is destroyed, then you can send it to the Deck instead of the GY.

Iron Knighthood
    Spell

Tribute an equipped Warrior monster you control: Special Summon a Warrior monster 1 or 2 levels higher from your hand or Deck and equip it with a card in your GY (except "Iron Knighthood") but it cannot attack this turn. You can Fusion Summon a Warrior/Dragon Fusion monster by tributing the equipped monster and 1 monster in your hand or Deck as Fusion Material, but you cannot activate its effects this turn. Monsters tributed by this card's effects cannot be removed from the GY until your next Standby Phase. The effects of "Iron Knighthood" can only be activated once per turn.

Spirit Flame Blade
    Spell

A Dinosaur/Insect/Zombie monster that battles an equipped Warrior monster is destroyed after Damage Calculation. The equipped monster gains 300 ATK and it becomes a FIRE monster. Quick Effect:You can tribute an equipped "Flame Swordsman" monster to Special Summon a "Flame Swordsman" from your Extra Deck (this is treated as a Fusion Summon) and if you do, it gains 500 ATK and cannot be destroyed this turn. Banish this card in your GY to add a "Flame Swordsman" monster from your GY to your hand.

Soul Spear
    Spell

Equip only to a Warrior monster. The equipped monster gains 400 ATK/DEF. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead. If equipped to a "Giltia" monster: Inflict 600 damage to the owner of a monster that battles the equipped monster before Damage Calculation. When this card is equipped to a "Giltia" monster: You can add 1 Spell card from your Deck to your hand.

Flame Swordsman, the Red-Eyes Dragon Knight
    [Dragon/Fusion/Effect]

1 FIRE Warrior monster + "Red-Eyes Black Dragon"
    This card's name is also treated as "Red-Eyes Black Dragon" while it is on the field. When this monster is Fusion Summoned: Add 1 "Inferno Fire Blast" from your Deck or GY to your hand. Each time a "Red-Eyes" card is sent to the GY: Inflict 400 damage. Once per turn, on either player's turn, you can set 1 "Red-Eyes" Spell/Trap card that was not activated this turn from your GY in your Spell/Trap Zone. When this card is sent from the field to the GY: Special Summon 1 Normal monster in your GY and it becomes a FIRE monster.

ATK/2800 DEF/2200

Gilti-Geafried the Magical Steel Knight
    [Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

1"Gearfried" monster + 1 "Giltia" monster.
    (This monster is always treated as a "Giltia" monster.) Must first be Fusion Summoned using the above cards as material. Quick Effect: Once, you can increase this monster's ATK by half of its DEF but it is destroyed at the end of the turn. If this monster destroys a monster by battle during your opponent's Battle Phase and there are no other monsters on your opponent's field: Inflict damage equal to this monster's ATK and treat it as Battle Damage. If you control 3 or more equipped cards; this monster is unaffected by your opponent's Spell/Trap effects. Once per turn: You can destroy 1 equipped card you control to add 1 Spell/Trap card from your GY to your hand.

ATK/2700 DEF/1600

The new Red-Eyes fusion is in the same visual concept as Gaia, the Dragon Champion and it's first effects are directly based on Sky Galloping Gaia.

Gilti-Gearfried is the fusion that Joey used in R manga that never came out. This ties in with Giltia and Gearfried's friendship allowing this fusion to happen. It's first 2 effects are directly based on the cards Joey used on it during the duel he summoned it.

A big strategy in this group of cards is fishing cards out of the Graveyard by way of Knight's Armory to take advantage of their equip effects, or continuously destroy them and cause burn damage through Gearfried the Iron Knight's effect and other means. The option of returning them to the deck was a last minute idea when I realized the equip effects of the Hermos fusions only work if they are equipped by their own effect(such a pain!), thus equipping them to Gearfried-instantly destroying them for 300 damage-returning them to the Extra Deck then using Hermos to summon them again seemed like the best alternative.

The ability to equip any card in the Grave has other benefits. Equipping a Red-Eyes card to GtIK and instantly destroying it triggers Flame Swordsman the Dragon Knight's effect. Equipping Flame Swordsman the Dragon Knight itself with GiIK's destroying it again triggers it's effect that summons a Normal Monster. And in addition to regular Red-Eyes and Baby Dragon etc. all those Red-Eyes Gemini monsters can be summoned as well as Phoenix Gearfried-which can be used as material for Flame Swordsman the Dragon Knight.

Why did I make all the Gearfrieds LIGHT? The only non-armored version of Gearfried(his "true form") is LIGHT. So I guess it's the restraining Iron armor that makes him an EARTH and the Phoenix armor that makes him a FIRE. Plus having extra LIGHT monsters in the deck in addition to Swordmaster and Time Wizard and Giltia makes it easier to get what Lightray Gearfried needs.

Spirit Flame Blade's first effect is based on the Duelist Kingdom duels where Joey found Dinosaurs and Insects have a weakness to FIRE and he also faced Bones... and I watch Game of Thrones- so short of FS weilding a Valerian Steel blade, fire will kill the dead.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 2nd October 2017 at 09:23 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Master of Pendulum
    Spell/Normal
    Add to your Hand from your Extra Deck face-up 2 Pendulum Monsters, then, if you do not control any card: Place in Your Pendulum Zone 1 Pendulum Monster from your Deck. You can only activate 1 "Master of Pendulum" per turn

Pendulum Domination
    Spell/Continuous
    If a Pendulum Monster Leaves the field or is sent to the GY: Special Summon 1 Pendulum Monster from your Hand or GY, you can only use this effect of "Pendulum Domination" once per turn.

Pendulum Evolution
    Spell/Normal
    Tribute 1 Monster you control in the Extra Monster Zone, and Choose 1 Monster in Extra Deck face-down, then Shuffle into your Deck Pendulum Monsters in your Extra Deck face-up that can be used as Material for that Monster, and if you do, Special Summon that Monster.
    Last edited by King; 3rd October 2017 at 08:26 PM.