User Tag List

Page 270 of 283 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 2828

Thread: Official Create-a-Card Thread

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent to see quite the well-done Reaper retrain.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fire Reaper and Spirit Reaper names would need to change as they are not Shinigami(Reaper) monsters. Dokuroyaiba would need an archetype clause.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And here is Booster 3 inspired cards. I enjoy slowly expanding the Boo Koo series. I knew what I was doing with Golgoil as soon as I read its flavor text.

Elemental Channeler Doriado
    [Spellcaster/Tuner/Effect]

Once per turn, you can send a "Doriado" monster from your Deck to the GY: This monster's attribute becomes that monster's. Once per turn, you can Special Summon a Level 3 or lower monster with the same attribute as this card from your hand OR tribute a monster with the same attribute as this card to add a Ritual Spell card from your Deck to your hand. Once, while you control this face-up card: A "Doriado" Ritual monster can be Ritual Summoned from your GY.
    ATK/1200 DEF/1400

Golgoil the D.D. Drifter
    [Machine/Effect]

You can banish this card in your hand. You can Special Summon this banished monster during either player's End Phase and if you do, increase its ATK/DEF by 500. When this monster is sent from the field to the GY you can Special Summon 1 "Golgoil" from your hand or Deck but it is banished when it leaves the field, and if you do, Banish this monster in the GY.
    ATK/900 DEF/1600

Swift Kappa Avenger
    [Aqua/Effect]

You can Special Summon this monster from the hand when a WATER monster you control is destroyed by battle, and if you do, increase its ATK by 1000 until the end of the turn. If this monster battles a monster that battled another "Kappa" monster this turn, the opponent's monster is destroyed at the end of the damage step(this is treated as being destroyed by battle). If this monster would be sent from the field to the GY: You can add 1 "Kappa" monster from your Deck to your hand, and if you do, you can shuffle a WATER Aqua monster in the GY to the Deck.
    ATK/1200 DEF/900

Spirit of the Boo Koos
    [Winged-Beast/Pendulum/Effect]

Pendulum Effect: During your Main Phase 2: You can inflict damage to your opponent's LP equal to the total levels of all "Boo Koo" monsters you controlled this turn that did not attack x100. "Boo Koo" monsters that would be destroyed by battle are shuffled into the Deck instead.
    Monster Effect:When this monster is Pendulum Summoned: Add 1 "Spellbook Library" from your GY to your hand. When a "Boo Koo" monster is shuffled into the Deck: Randomly select a card in your opponent's hand and shuffle it into the Deck.
    ATK/1400 DEF/1200

Wodan the President of the Forest
    [Warrior/Effect]

You can shuffle this card in your hand into the Deck: Add 1 "Forest" Field Spell card from your Deck to your hand. If you control a "Forest" Field Spell: You can tribute a "Wodan the Resident of the Forest" you control to Special Summon this monster from your Deck. While you control a "Forest" Field Spell: "Wodan" monsters you control are also Plant monsters. Plant monsters you control gain 200 ATK/DEF.
    ATK/1900 DEF/2200

Ancient Kaleidoscope
    Normal Spell

Seethe top 5 cards of your opponent'sDeck. Return them to the top of the Deck in any order. While an "Ancient Kaleidoscope" is in either GY, you cannot activate an "Ancient Kaleidoscope".
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 31st March 2018 at 10:34 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I liked the idea of the Doriados so much I filled out the whole archetype.

Elemental Courtier Doriado
    [Spellcaster/Union/Effect]

Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it. A monster equipped with this card can change its Attribute once per turn, it gains 300 ATK for each monster with the same Attribute on the field, also if the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle or card effect, destroy this card instead. When this equipped card is destroyed: You can add 1 "Doriado" Ritual Spell card from your Deck to your hand.
    ATK/1200 DEF/1400

Elemental Converser Doriado
    [Spellcaster/Effect]

When this card is Summoned: You can add 1 "Mystical Haven of Doriado" from your Deck to your hand. When a monster you control is sent to the GY: You can change this card's Attribute to that card's. Once per turn, if you control another monster with the same Attribute as this card: You can add 1 of your banished cards to your hand. During the End Phase of a turn you controlled this card: Shuffle all of your banished cards that were banished this turn into the Deck then draw 1 card.
    ATK/1200 DEF/1400

Fervent Mistress Doriado
    [Spellcaster/Ritual/Effect]

This card can be Ritual Summoned with "Devotion of Doriado". When this card is Ritual Summoned: Select a "Doriado" monster in your GY; this card is also treated as having that card's Attribute. Once per turn(Quick Effect): You can target a face-up monster on the field; its Attribute becomes FIRE. When only 1 FIRE monster battles: Inflict 200 damage for each face-up FIRE monster on the field before damage calculation. When 2 FIRE monsters battle each other: Inflict 400 damage for each face-up FIRE monster on the field before damage calculation.
    ATK/1200 DEF1400

Aqueous Mistress Doriado

This card can be Ritual Summoned with "Devotion of Doriado". When this card is Ritual Summoned: Select a "Doriado" monster in your GY; this card is also treated as having that card's Attribute. Once per turn(Quick Effect): You can target a face-up monster on the field; its Attribute becomes WATER. When a WATER monster is targeted by your card effect: Send 1 card from the top of your opponent's Deck to the GY. When a WATER monster is targeted by your opponent's card effect: Send 1 card from the top of your opponent's Deck to your GY.
    ATK/1200 DEF1400

Zephyrean Mistress Doriado

This card can be Ritual Summoned with "Devotion of Doriado". When this card is Ritual Summoned: Select a "Doriado" monster in your GY; this card is also treated as having that card's Attribute. Once per turn(Quick Effect): You can target a face-up monster on the field; its Attribute becomes WIND. When 1 WIND monster is removed from the field: Shuffle a card your opponent controls into the Deck. When 2 or more WIND monster are removed from the field at once: Shuffle all the opponent's Special Summoned monsters into the Deck.
    ATK/1200 DEF1400

Terrene Mistress Doriado

This card can be Ritual Summoned with "Devotion of Doriado". When this card is Ritual Summoned: Select a "Doriado" monster in your GY; this card is also treated as having that card's Attribute. Once per turn(Quick Effect): You can target a face-up monster on the field; its Attribute becomes EARTH. When an EARTH monster's Battle Position is switched: Target 1 face-up card on the field and flip it face-down, but if you can't; banish it.
    ATK/1200 DEF1400

Devotion of Doriado
    Spell

When this card is activated: "Doriado" monsters you control become Level 3 monsters. This card is used toRitual Summon"Doriado" monsters. You must also Tribute monsters whose total Levelsequal 3 from thefieldor yourhand. Once per turn, while this card is in the GY: You can activate this card but it is banished when its effect is resolved. Only one "Devotion of Doriado" can be activated in the GY per turn.

Mystical Haven of Doriado
    Spell

"Doriado" monsters gain 200 ATK/DEF for each different Attribute among monsters on the field. The Attribute of "Doriado" monsters cannot be changed by an opponent's card effect. If you control 2 or more monsters of the same Attribute, apply the appropriate effects:

• EARTH: EARTH monsters you control deal Piercing Battle Damage.

• WIND: monsters that battle WIND monsters you control are returned to the hand(or Extra Deck) at the end of the Battle.

• FIRE: Your opponent cannot Summon or Set monsters in a zone that was occupied by a monster that battled a FIRE monster you controlled until the End Phase of their next turn.

• WATER: When a monster battles a WATER monster you control, destroy any Spell/Trap card on your opponent's field in the same column as that monster(a set card cannot be activated) before Damage Calculation.

If there are 6 different Attributes among the monsters you control: Gain 1000 LP during your Standby Phase, also draw 1 card during your End Phase.

Communion of Nature
    Trap

Select a banished monster and banish a monster you control with a Level equal to or lower than the selected monster and the same Attribute, then Special Summon the selected monster.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 31st March 2018 at 03:14 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool! I like Doriados
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like it's time to unleash some abominations:

Hey kids! Do you like Mirror Force? Do you really like Mirror Force? Do you believe that Mirror Force is the new Egao? Then I've got just the right things for you!

Mirror Mastermind
    Spell Card

Activate only at the beginning of your Main Phase 1. Set either your entire hand OR the top card of your Deck on your Spell/Trap Zone. A Normal Trap Card that was Set this way has its name and effects treated as those of "Mirror Force".

No Longer the Ace Card
    Spell Card

Send any number of "Mirror Force" Normal Trap cards and/or "Mirror Force Launcher" from your hand and/or side of the field to the GY; For the rest of the turn, until you Link Summon a monster, "Topologic" and "Borrel" Link Monsters in you Extra Deck are treated as 1 Link lower for each card that was sent to the GY for the activation of this card. You can only activate 1 "No Longer the Ace Card" per turn.

Was it Even an Ace Card?
    Trap Card

Banish all "Mirror Force" Normal Trap Cards in your GY; Special Summon from your Extra Deck 1 Dragon or Cyberse Link Monster whose Link equals the number of cards that were banished for the activation of this card. You can only activate 1 "Was it Even an Ace Card?" per turn.

Smiles Mirror Force
    Trap Card

When an opponent's monster declares an attack: Negate the ATK, then increase the ATK of all monsters on the field by an amount equal to that oppoent's monster's ATK / the number of monsters on the field (rounded to the nearest 10).

A Terrifying Trap Card
    Trap Card

When you activate a Normal Trap Card while your LP are lower or equal to 1000: If your opponent doesn't activate a Trap Card or the effect of a Trap Card in response to this card's activation, you win the Duel, and if you do, for the rest of the Match, if you activate a card that has the same name as that Normal Trap Card while your LP are lower than your opponent's, your opponent's LP become half your LP. If that Normal Trap Card is "Mirror Force", cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this card's activation. You can only activate 1 "A Terrifying Trap Card" per Duel. If this Set card is destroyed by an opponent's card or effect: Set from your Deck 1 "A Terrifying Trap Card" and 1 Normal Trap Card, then shuffle all face-down Spell/Trap Cards you control.

Borrelmirror Dragon
    LIGHT/Dragon/Link/Effect
    3600-6

2+ DARK Link Monsters
    If this card is Link Summoned: You can add from your Deck to the hand 1 "Mirror Force Launcher" and a number of "Mirror Force" Normal Trap Cards with different names equal to the number of Materials used for the Link Summon of this card. If a monster your opponent controls declares an attack while this card is in the Extra Monster zone and the number of monsters your opponent controls this card points to (min. 1) is higher or equal to the number of monsters you control this card points to: Destroy all monsters your opponent controls. If a "Mirror Force" Normal Trap Card is activated: You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; apply the following effect depending on the name of the acivated card:
    ● "Mirror Force": Destroy it.
    ● "Dark Mirror Force": Banish it.
    ● "Radiant Mirror Force": Destroy all cards on the same column as that target, except this card and that target, and if you do, if 3 or more cards were destroyed this way, draw 2 cards.
    ● "Blazing Mirror Force": Inflict damage to its controller equal to its ATK.
    ● "Storming Mirror Force": Return it to the hand.
    ● "Quaking Mirror Force": Change its battle position, and if you do, it cannot change its battle position.
    ● "Drowning Mirror Force": The controller of that target gains LP equal to its ATK, and if they do, shuffle it into the Deck.
    ● Other: Its ATK and DEF become 0, and its effects are negated.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When memes go out of control lol
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nicee work on those classic retrain Scion! And I like your cards too Helix.
    Now for mine: part 2 of my food deck, the first being that Hunngry Burger retrain I did a while back. For this one, I took the Curry cards used by Kabayama in Gx.

Cookpawn Potato
    EARTH
    Level 3
    Plant/Efect
    If you control 2 or more "Cook" monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). When this card is banished: add 1 level 4 or lower "Cook: monster from your deck to your hand. You can only activate this effect once per turn.
    ATK/ 900 DEF/ 800

Cooksquire Onion
    EARTH
    Level 4
    Plant/Effect
    Your opponent cannot target "Cook" monsters you control for attacks, except for this one. When this card is banished: add 1 "Cook" card from your GY to your hand.
    ATK/1200 DEF/ 1800

Cookcobbler Carrot
    EARTH
    Level 3
    Plant/Effect
    When this card is banished: add 1 "Cook" card from your banish zone to your hand.
    ATK/ 1800 DEF/ 900

Cuisine Fusion
    Normal Spell Card
    Fusion Summon 1 "Cook" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, by banishing Fusion Materials listed on it from your field or Graveyard.

Cooking Court - Curry Baron Roux
    FIRE
    Level 8
    Fiend/Fusion/Effect
    3 "Cook" monsters
    This card gains 500 ATK for every "Cook" monster in your Banish Zone.
    ATK/ 1500 DEF/ 1500

Cookpawn Potato is both Potatoman and Cookpal Pumapotato combined into one. Likewise Onion has the effect of Liononion. Since Curry Fiend Roo was essentially a fusion monster, I made this one one for real. (Side note: I am incredibly proud of the name of Cuisine Fusion). Since Roo had an effect based on banished monsters, I gave them all effects when banished, which conveniently works well with Ravenous Burger.
    After this, I am going to make a synchro subseries based on the ramen cards from 5D's, and probably an Xyz based series of Tomatos. The actually cookpals from arc-v are going to be pendulum monsters, and so far vrains hasn't really had anything I could use as a basis for
    Last edited by Volteccer; 4th April 2018 at 05:36 PM.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, guys. Just trying to inspire more activity in this thread. I like the cooking theme @Volteccer. I think the game could use more food themed decks.

Anyway, my journey through Series 1 continues, and here are 5 cards inspired by Volume 4. @Sanokal might be happy about more Reaper support.

Dokuroizo the Macabre Reaper
    [Fiend/Flip/Effect]

Flip: Target 1 monster in your opponent's GY: Place it in your GY and then, you can flip 1 other "Reaper" monster you control face-down. Only 1 "Dokuroizo the Macabre Reaper" can be flipped face-down by this effect per turn. When this card battles, the opponent's monster is sent to your GY at the end of the Damage Step. Once per turn, while this card is in your GY: You can negate an opponent's monster effect that targets a card in your GY.
    ATK/900 DEF/1200

Doma, Darklord of Silence
    [Fairy/Effect]

This card cannot be banished. When this card is sent to the GY and there are no other "Doma, Darklord of Silence" in your GY: You can destroy 1 face-up monster on the field. If there is a "Doma the Angel of Silence" in your GY: Negate opponent's monster effects during battles involving "Darklord" monsters you control. You can only Special Summon "Doma, Darklord of Silence(s)" once per turn.
    ATK/1600 DEF/1400

Spellcrafter of Faith
    [Spellcaster/Flip/ Effect]

Flip: Shuffle a Spell card in your GY into the Deck, and if you do, add the same type of Spell card but with a different name from your Deck to your hand. You cannot flip this card face-down if there is a Spell card in your GY. You can tribute a "Magician of Faith" you control to Special Summon this card in your GY in face-down Defense Position.
    ATK/1300 DEF/1400

Tao the Reciter
    [Spellcaster/Effect]

Each time a Spell card is sent to the GY: Increase this card's ATK by 300 and then place 1 Spell Counter on it. When your opponent activates a Spell card(Quick Effect): You can discard a Spell card from your hand to negate that card's activation and destroy it. Once per turn, you can remove 3 Spell Counters from this card to add 1 Spell card in your GY to your hand. You can control only 1 "Tao the Reciter". When this card is destroyed with 5(+) Spell Counters: You can Special Summon a "Tao the Chanter" from your hand or Deck but its ATK becomes this card's before it left the field, also it cannot be targeted by your opponent's Spell card effects.
    ATK/1200 DEF/900

Lightning Strike
    Spell

Activate by selecting 1 "Summoned Skull" monster or "Skull Archfiend" monster you control that has not attacked this turn. It cannot attack this turn. Destroy 1 monster your opponent controls with a DEF lower than the selected monster's ATK, also destroy any monsters that were linked to the destroyed monster. Inflict 400 damage for each WATER monster destroyed by this card's effect. You can discard this card to add 1 "Makiu the Magical Mist" to your hand. Only 1 "Lightning Strike" can be activated per turn.

I will be exploring Booster 4 next with cards inspired by:
    Amazon of the Seas
    Faith Bird
    Fiend Kraken
    Gorgon Egg
    Spirit of the Mountain

Amazon of the Seas is a herald of the "Ocean Lord". Would you rather see it support Daedalus or Kairyushin?
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 6th April 2018 at 01:59 AM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're not wrong.
    Sanokal