User Tag List

Page 272 of 283 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 2828

Thread: Official Create-a-Card Thread

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, Gx nostalgia support! That sounds fun!

Cyber Ascension - Ritual Blade
    Trap Card
    if a "Cyber Blader" you control is sent from the field to the graveyard: banish 1 "Etoile Cyber" and 1 "Blade Skater" from your graveyard; Ritual Summon 1 "Cyber Angel" Ritual Monster from your hand (regardless of level).

Tying Asuka's first major boss monster into her later ones. Quick and simple.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welp, I suppose it was only a matter of time, but VRAINS' new thing is now... well... a thing.

And so, here's a few prototypes of them.

(Obviously, don't read these if you care about spoilers and haven't watched today's VRAINS yet)

Spoiler Alert!

Security Withdrawal
    Link Spell Card

Once per turn, if this card is in a co-link: You can target 1 other face-up card you control, and 1 your opponent controls; return them to the hand. During your End Phase, if this card is not in co-link, destroy it.

Fakode Talker
    Link Spell card

(This is always treated as a "code Talker" card.)
    You cannot Normal or Special Summon monsters on the zones this card points to, except Link-3 or higher monsters. If this card is in a co-link with a "code Talker" monster or "Firewall Dragon", it becomes also treated as an Effect Link Monster (Cyberse/DARK/ATK 1300/Link-2) (This card is also still treated as a Spell Card) that has the following effect: ● Cannot attack directly.

Chained Forcefield
    Link Spell Card

While this card is in a co-link, this card and cards it is in a co-link with cannot be destroyed by battle or by your opponents' card effects. If this card is in an Extra Link, cards you control that are in an Extra Link are unnaffected by your opponent's card effects. During your End Phase, if this card is not in a co-link, destroy it.

Man in the Middle
    Link Spell Card

While this card is in an Extra Link, your opponent must play with their hand revealed. If this card is not in a co-link, destroy it.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll have my Volume 5 cards up tomorrow.

In the mean time, I've decided on 3 cards from Booster 5(Machine King, Trap Master and Wetha) but I still can't decide on other two cards. Do you guys have any suggestions for which 2 cards from Booster 5 I should work on for inspiration?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    I'll have my Volume 5 cards up tomorrow.

In the mean time, I've decided on 3 cards from Booster 5(Machine King, Trap Master and Wetha) but I still can't decide on other two cards. Do you guys have any suggestions for which 2 cards from Booster 5 I should work on for inspiration?
    Two-Headed King Rex and Dragon Zombie?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    Two-Headed King Rex and Dragon Zombie?
    I think I did something with Rex before. I think I am going to do some insect stuff this time. Have an idea for Needle Worm Synchro. Something to go in Trudge's old Worm deck.

Anyway, here are my Volume 5 cards. Most of the time I try to incorporate the original card into having some play value but this time only Dark Rabbit really got that direct support.

So here comes a re-toon'd Dark Rabbit, Ice Counterplays, your mud homie, an old toadie, and the Elf Hatcher.

Toon Dark Rabbit
    [Beast/Toon/Effect]

Cannot attack the turn it is Summoned (except by Flip Summon). If "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, destroy this card then Special Summon a "Dark Rabbit" from your hand or Deck.While you control "Toon World": Negate the destruction of this card the first time it would be destroyed by battle each turn. While you control "Toon World", after this card battles: Flip it into face-down Defense Position. If this card is Flip Summoned: Double its original ATK until the end of the turn.
    ATK/1100 DEF/1500

Deep Freeze Warrior

[Warrior/Effect]

Twice per turn, you can discard a card: Put an Ice Counter on a card your opponent controls. Non-WATER monsters with Ice Counters on them cannot change Battle Position. Spell/Trap Cards with Ice Counters cannot activate effects. Non-WATER monsters with 3 or more Ice Counters that battle are destroyed after Damage Calculation.
    ATK/800 DEF/1200

The Thing that Resides in the Mud

[Rock/Effect]
    This card is Normal Summoned in Defense Position. Cannot be targeted for an attack while in Defense Position. When this card is switched to Attack Position: You can destroy 1 opponent's monster with a Level/Rank of 4 or lower OR a Rating of 2 or lower. If this card is destroyed by battle: You can Special Summon it in Defense Position during your next Standby Phase.
    ATK/1200 DEF/1300

Banzai! To
    ad Master
    [ Aqua/Pendulum/Effect]

Pendulum Effect:
    You can send a "T.A.D.P.O.L.E." from your hand or Deck to the GY: Destroy 1 Spell/Trap card on the field. Once per turn, you can tribute a "T.A.D.P.O.L.E." you control: Special Summon a "Beelzefrog" from your hand or Deck; it cannot be destroyed by Spell/Trap cards until your next Standby Phase.
    Monster Effect: Once per turn, you can shuffle a "T.A.D.P.O.L.E." in your GY into your Deck: Send 1 "Treeborn Frog" from your hand or Deck to the GY.
    ATK/1000 DEF/1000

Summoner Egg Elf

[Fairy/Effect]
    When this card is Summoned: You can add 1 Level 4 or lower "Elf" monster(except "Summoner Egg Elf") from your Deck to your hand. When this card is destroyed: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Elf" monster from your hand. If this monster battles a monster in the same column: Return any opponent's Spell/Trap card in that column to the hand.
    ATK/500 DEF/1300

And now on to Booster 5!
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 14th April 2018 at 10:59 AM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Toon Dark Rabbit is brilliant.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Toon Dark Rabbit is brilliant.
    I second that!

@ScionStorm, Is the missing direct attack effect intentional or just forgotten?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Link-0 View Post
    I second that!

@ScionStorm, Is the missing direct attack effect intentional or just forgotten?
    It was an intentional trade-off for the destruction-dodging battle effect. In his appearance, Dark Rabbit only battled other monsters.

I want to make a Machine King support card for my next set but I'm not sure what direction to go in with that. You guys have any ideas?
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 15th April 2018 at 03:08 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post

I want to make a Machine King support card for my next set but I'm not sure what direction to go in with that. You guys have any ideas?
    Don't both Mechanicalchaser and Robotic Knight mention him in their flavor text? Maybe something with one of those. Or have him draw even more strength from his subjects.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are already 4 versions of Machine King so I wanted to make a Spell/Trap card that supported him.