Global Moderator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Supporting the legacy of wackiness:

That Wacky Bruce!
    Counter Trap Card
    When your opponent activates a Spell Card that would leave the field after resolving: Pay 2000 LP; negate the activation and banish it, and if you do, this card remains face-up in your Spell & Trap Zone as a Continuous Trap Card, instead of being sent to the Graveyard. If treated as a Continuous Trap Card this way, during your turn: You can banish this card; as this effect's resolution, apply the effect that would have resolved for the negated Spell Card, as if you had used it yourself.

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateKuriboh View Post
    Supporting the legacy of wackiness:

That Wacky Bruce!
    Counter Trap Card
    When your opponent activates a Spell Card that would leave the field after resolving: Pay 2000 LP; negate the activation and banish it, and if you do, this card remains face-up in your Spell & Trap Zone as a Continuous Trap Card, instead of being sent to the Graveyard. If treated as a Continuous Trap Card this way, during your turn: You can banish this card; as this effect's resolution, apply the effect that would have resolved for the negated Spell Card, as if you had used it yourself.
    Who the heck is Bruce?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Behold the power of instant dual wielding equip spells.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The concept of "dual-wielding equips" is neat, but I'm iffy on its execution here.

Really the main question, from a gameplay perspective, is "why should I want to use 2 equips which immediately become much worse if I lose either one, when I can use a single equip with a better effect?"

I get that you probably just wanted a way for a monster to dual-wield swords and that's cool, but I feel like the next step from cards with unique effects are cards that make those unique effects useful.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadborder View Post
    The concept of "dual-wielding equips" is neat, but I'm iffy on its execution here.

Really the main question, from a gameplay perspective, is "why should I want to use 2 equips which immediately become much worse if I lose either one, when I can use a single equip with a better effect?"

I get that you probably just wanted a way for a monster to dual-wield swords and that's cool, but I feel like the next step from cards with unique effects are cards that make those unique effects useful.
    Don't forget that with this it in a means to also thin the deck using 1 card to get the other is a +0.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Technically it's a +1 since the first equip spell isn't leaving the field.

Even so, something about these feels off to me and I'm not sure what it is.

Registered User Mystic TimeKeeper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I say they are too weak, Dual Wielding is cool but to even consider Equip Spells the advantages must be pretty big so I say they need to be buffed quite a bit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic TimeKeeper View Post
    I say they are too weak, Dual Wielding is cool but to even consider Equip Spells the advantages must be pretty big so I say they need to be buffed quite a bit.
    What do you think I should increase the ATK to around 600 ~ 750
    Last edited by Thomas Zero; 23rd October 2015 at 07:56 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried making Token Zombies a thing.

Spoiler Alert!
    Rotten Limb Token
    DARK
    Zombie-Type/Token/Effect
    Level 1
    0 / 0
    Neither player takes any damage from attacks involving this card.

Rotten Minion
    DARK
    Zombie-type/Tuner/Effect
    Level 1
    100 / 0
    Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can Special Summon 1 "Rotten Limb" token to either side of the field. If this card is used for a Synchro Summon, the other Synchro Material(s) are tokens from your side of the field. Cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects while you control a token.

Rotten Brute
    DARK
    Zombie-type/Tuner/Effect
    Level 2
    1400 / 0
    Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can Special Summon 1 "Rotten Limb" token to either side of the field. You can tribute any number of "Rotten Limb" monsters you control, this card can attack on monsters that many times this Battle Phase.

Rotten Necromancer
    DARK
    Zombie-type/Synchro/Effect
    Level 3
    0/2000
    1 Tuner + 1 or more Zombie-type non-Tuner Monsters
    When this card is Synchro Summoned by using a Token(s), Special Summon "Rotten Token" monster(s) equal to the number of non-Tuner Synchro Materials used for the Synchro Summon. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can Special Summon 1 "Rotten Limb" token to either side of the field. This card gains 800 ATK for every "Rotten Token" on the field.

Rotten Emperor
    Zombie-type/Tuner/Effect
    Level 10
    2500 / 0
    Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand or Graveyard) by tributing 4 "Rotten" monsters you control. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can tribute 1 "Rotten Token" to either side of the field, draw 1 card. Cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects while you control a token.

Rotten Empress
    Zombie-type/Synchro/Effect
    Level 12
    3200 / 0
    1 Tuner + 1 or more Zombie-type non-Tuner Monsters
    This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon. This card cannot attack unless you tribute 1 "Rotten" monster from anywhere on the field.
    Once per turn, during either player's turn, when an opponent's card is activated, you can negate that effect, and then destroy this card. If this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Rotten" monster from your Graveyard, ignoring its Summoning condition, except for Rotten Empress. During either player's turn, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard, you can banish this card, Special Summon 2 "Rotten Token" monsters (1 to each side of the field).

Rotten Luck!
    Normal/Spell Card
    Activate only during your Main Phase 1. If there are 5 or more "Rotten" monsters (including Tokens) on the field, destroy all cards on the field. Your opponent takes no damage for the rest of this turn.

Rotten Ceremony
    Continuous/Spell Card
    You can only activate one of the following effects once per turn, and only once that turn:
    1. Special Summon 1 "Rotten Token" to either side of the field.
    2. Tribute 2 "Rotten" monsters you control, destroy 1 card on the field.
    3. All "Rotten" monsters you control gain 500 ATK for every "Rotten Token" you control.
    4. Once, during the Battle Phase, you can tribute 3 "Rotten" monsters from anywhere on the field, end the Battle Phase.

Rotten Feather Duster
    Normal/Spell Card
    Banish any number of "Rotten" cards from your Graveyard: Destroy an equal number of Spell/Trap cards from your opponent's side of the field.

A Rotten Stench
    Normal/Spell Card
    Add 1 "Rotten" monster from your deck to your hand.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cross-Eyed Dizzy Dragon
    Light/Level 8/Dragon/Effect
    2400/3300
    Effect: Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned when you successfully destroy at least 2 "Hot Sauce Bottle" with the effect of "Flipping the Table". Cannot be destroyed by card effects. When a "Hot Sauce Bottle" is destroyed by "Flipping the Table", roll a 6 sided die and multiply the damage done by "Hot Sauce Bottle" by the result. If there is not a "Flipping the Table" on your side of the field, send this card to the graveyard.

Aggressive Vineyard
    Normal Spell
    Effect: Pay 1000 LP: add 1 "Flipping the Table", 1 "Hot Sauce Bottle" and 1 "Dizzy" monster from your deck. You cannot play any of the added cards that turn.

Salsa Caliente
    Continuous Spell
    Effect: Cannot be destroyed by "Flipping the Table". When 1 or more "Hot Sauce Bottle" is destroyed by the effect of "Flipping the Table" and sent to the graveyard, you can discard cards from your hand up to the number of "Hot Sauce Bottle" destroyed. Set them to your side of the field.

Ghost Hot Sauce Bottle
    Normal Spell
    Effect: You can only set this card by banishing 1 "Hot Sauce Bottle" in your graveyard or in your hand. This card's name is treated as "Hot Sauce Bottle" while on the field and in the graveyard. When this card is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the graveyard, target 1 "Dizzy" monster you control. The opponent takes half of that monster's ATK or DEF (whichever is higher) as damage.