Thread: Official Create-a-Card Thread

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since i am player that likes to crush and humilate my enemies i made this

Second Lighting Fall
    Normal Trap
    You can activate this card in the turn this card is set. Activate only if your opponents LP are reduced to 0 make your opponents LP become 8000

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakinus View Post
    Some crazy generic cards.

Offering to a Superior Being
    [Normal Spell Card]

Pay 1000 Life Points; Discard 1 monster, then add 1 Level 10 or higher Monster with the same Attribute as the discarded monster from your Deck to your hand. You can banish this card and 1 monster from your Graveyard, then target 1 Level 10 or higher monster in your Graveyard; add it to your hand.
    I would love this card in my Sphinx deck. Throw in a card that can search for Pyramid of Light easily, and you might've fixed the issues with a Sphinx deck.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ritual Master Race
    Continuous Spell Card

Each time your opponent would Special Summon a monster(s) from the Extra Deck, you can banish 1 Ritual Spell card from your Deck or the Graveyard to negate the summon and banish the monster. Then Special Summon as many of the monster materials used as possible to your field. Each time you successfully Ritual Summon a monster, you can return 1 banished Ritual Spell card to the top of your deck. Each time a Ritual Spell card is activated, inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points. Return 1 Ritual monster you control to your hand to negate a card effect that would remove this card from the field.

Merry X-Mas @King
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 22nd December 2015 at 07:59 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Ritual Master Race
    Continuous Spell Card

Each time your opponent would Special Summon a monster(s) from the Extra Deck, you can banish 1 Ritual Spell card from your Deck or the Graveyard to negate the summon and banish the monster. Then Special Summon as many of the monster materials used as possible to your field. Each time you successfully Ritual Summon a monster, you can return 1 banished Ritual Spell card to the top of your deck. Each time a Ritual Spell card is activated, inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points. Return 1 Ritual monster you control to your hand to negate a card effect that would remove this card from the field.

Merry X-Mas @King
    appreciate it

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty bored and I actually lurk this thread, willing to make up some cards out of nowhere if anyone has ideas they wanna pass on.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BUYRAIDRAPTORS View Post
    I'm pretty bored and I actually lurk this thread, willing to make up some cards out of nowhere if anyone has ideas they wanna pass on.
    Mystical Sheep support.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Splashable equip spells that don't suck.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm trying to come up with ideas for Fusion monsters based on Benjamin Disraeli and William Gladstone for my Victorian inspired "Veridian" archetype filled with nothing but spell cards in the main deck. Based on their lives and notable actions, does anybody have ideas for what could be adapted as effects into the card game?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Mystical Sheep support.
    I'm not sure if you're meming it up or if those are your personal favorites but

Spoiler Alert!

I actually did it.

Snoozing Mystical Sheep
    EARTH/Level 1
    400/500
    Beast/Tuner
    This defenseless sheep protects itself by forming illusions to hide its presence as it sleeps.

Thoughtsway Mystical Sheep
    EARTH/Level 3/Scale 2
    900/1150
    Beast/Effect/Pendulum
    Pendulum Effect: While you have another "Mystical Sheep" Pendulum Monster in your other Pendulum Zone: If you Fusion Summon a Fusion Monster: you can Special Summon one of the monsters used as Fusion Material from the Graveyard or the Extra Deck. This effect of "Thoughtsway Mystical Sheep" can only be used once per turn.
    Monster Effect:
    When a "Mystical Sheep" monster you control is targeted by an opponent's card effect: you can discard this card, and if you do, negate and destroy that card.

Trancesway Mystical Sheep
    EARTH/Level 3/Scale 4
    Beast/Effect/Pendulum
    1000/800
    Pendulum Effect: Once per turn: you can Fusion Summon a "Mystical Sheep" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using Pendulum Monsters from your Extra Deck as Fusion Materials.
    Monster Effect:
    You can discard 1 "Mystical Sheep" monster: add 1 "Mystical Sheep" monster from your Deck to your hand. This effect of "Trancesway Mystical Sheep" can only be used once per turn.

Fluffy Mystical Sheep
    EARTH/Level 1
    500/500
    Beast/Effect/Tuner
    If you have 2 "Mystical Sheep" monsters in your Pendulum Zones: you can Fusion Summon a Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters you control as Fusion Materials, including this card.

Mecha Mystical Sheep
    EARTH/Level 6
    2400/1500
    Machine/Fusion/Effect
    1 "Mystical Sheep" Monster + 1 Machine-type monster
    Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects during the Battle Phase. When this card destroys a monster by battle: you can tribute 1 "Mystical Sheep" monster you control; this card can make a second attack this Battle Phase.

Mystical Sheep Knight
    EARTH/Level 6
    2100/2500
    Beast-Warrior/Fusion/Effect
    1 "Mystical Sheep" Monster + 1 Warrior-type monster
    Cannot be destroyed by battle. This card is unaffected by any monster effects whose original Level/Rank is lower than this card's current Level.

Mystical Sheep Archfiend
    DARK/Level 6
    2600/0
    Fiend/Fusion/Effect
    1 "Mystical Sheep" Monster + 1 Fiend-type monster.
    This card gains 100 ATK and DEF for every DARK monster in your graveyard. When a monster you control is targetted by an effect: you can send it to the Graveyard. This effect of "Mystical Sheep Archfiend" can only be used once per turn.

Mystical Sheep Fusion
    Spell Card

Fusion Summon a "Mystical Sheep" Fusion Monster using monsters from your hand or your side of the field as Fusion Materials. You can banish this card from your Graveyard: target 1 "Mystical Sheep" Pendulum Monster in your Pendulum Zones; destroy it, and if you do, draw 1 card. This effect of "Mystical Sheep Fusion" can only be used once per turn.

Mystic Fleece
    Equip Spell Card

Equip only to a "Mystical Sheep" Normal Monster. The equipped monster gains 1000 ATK and DEF. Once per turn: declare 1 type of monster; the equipped monster is treated as that type. You can Fusion Summon 1 "Mystical Sheep" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using the equipped monster and monsters from your Deck as Fusion Materials. If you activated this effect, you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn.

Attack of the Mystical Herd
    Trap Card

You can, immediately after this effect resolves, Fusion Summon a "Mystical Sheep" Fusion Monster, by banishing monsters from your side of the field or your Graveyard as Fusion Materials. You can only activate 1 "Attack of the Mystical Herd" per turn.

The idea is that they work well being splashed in certain other Level 3 Decks, they provide Synchro and Xyz while Sheeps provide Fusion and Pendulum. The Sheeps have Level 1 Tuners to give them access to the Level 7 Synchro toolbox, and by extension, potential Level 8 Synchros as well, notably Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon. I'm a little rusty so I'm not sure if I made them OP or if they kinda suck, but I hope I could help satisfy you.

Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer
    Splashable equip spells that don't suck.
    I'll do this next soon, it took a fair share of brainstorming to do the sheeps.
    Last edited by BUYRAIDRAPTORS; 22nd December 2015 at 10:52 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure if you're meming it up or if those are your personal favorites but

Spoiler Alert!

I actually did it.

Snoozing Mystical Sheep
    EARTH/Level 1
    400/500
    Beast/Tuner
    This defenseless sheep protects itself by forming illusions to hide its presence as it sleeps.

Thoughtsway Mystical Sheep
    EARTH/Level 3/Scale 2
    900/1150
    Beast/Effect/Pendulum
    Pendulum Effect: While you have another "Mystical Sheep" Pendulum Monster in your other Pendulum Zone: If you Fusion Summon a Fusion Monster: you can Special Summon one of the monsters used as Fusion Material from the Graveyard or the Extra Deck. This effect of "Thoughtsway Mystical Sheep" can only be used once per turn.
    Monster Effect:
    When a "Mystical Sheep" monster you control is targeted by an opponent's card effect: you can discard this card, and if you do, negate and destroy that card.

Trancesway Mystical Sheep
    EARTH/Level 3/Scale 4
    Beast/Effect/Pendulum
    1000/800
    Pendulum Effect: Once per turn: you can Fusion Summon a "Mystical Sheep" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using Pendulum Monsters from your Extra Deck as Fusion Materials.
    Monster Effect:
    You can discard 1 "Mystical Sheep" monster: add 1 "Mystical Sheep" monster from your Deck to your hand. This effect of "Trancesway Mystical Sheep" can only be used once per turn.

Fluffy Mystical Sheep
    EARTH/Level 1
    500/500
    Beast/Effect/Tuner
    If you have 2 "Mystical Sheep" monsters in your Pendulum Zones: you can Fusion Summon a Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters you control as Fusion Materials, including this card.

Mecha Mystical Sheep
    EARTH/Level 6
    2400/1500
    Machine/Fusion/Effect
    1 "Mystical Sheep" Monster + 1 Machine-type monster
    Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects during the Battle Phase. When this card destroys a monster by battle: you can tribute 1 "Mystical Sheep" monster you control; this card can make a second attack this Battle Phase.

Mystical Sheep Knight
    EARTH/Level 6
    2100/2500
    Beast-Warrior/Fusion/Effect
    1 "Mystical Sheep" Monster + 1 Warrior-type monster
    Cannot be destroyed by battle. This card is unaffected by any monster effects whose original Level/Rank is lower than this card's current Level.

Mystical Sheep Archfiend
    DARK/Level 6
    2600/0
    Fiend/Fusion/Effect
    1 "Mystical Sheep" Monster + 1 Fiend-type monster.
    This card gains 100 ATK and DEF for every DARK monster in your graveyard. When a monster you control is targetted by an effect: you can send it to the Graveyard. This effect of "Mystical Sheep Archfiend" can only be used once per turn.

Mystical Sheep Fusion
    Spell Card

Fusion Summon a "Mystical Sheep" Fusion Monster using monsters from your hand or your side of the field as Fusion Materials. You can banish this card from your Graveyard: target 1 "Mystical Sheep" Pendulum Monster in your Pendulum Zones; destroy it, and if you do, draw 1 card. This effect of "Mystical Sheep Fusion" can only be used once per turn.

Mystic Fleece
    Equip Spell Card

Equip only to a "Mystical Sheep" Normal Monster. The equipped monster gains 1000 ATK and DEF. Once per turn: declare 1 type of monster; the equipped monster is treated as that type. You can Fusion Summon 1 "Mystical Sheep" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using the equipped monster and monsters from your Deck as Fusion Materials. If you activated this effect, you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn.

Attack of the Mystical Herd
    Trap Card

You can, immediately after this effect resolves, Fusion Summon a "Mystical Sheep" Fusion Monster, by banishing monsters from your side of the field or your Graveyard as Fusion Materials. You can only activate 1 "Attack of the Mystical Herd" per turn.

The idea is that they work well being splashed in certain other Level 3 Decks, they provide Synchro and Xyz while Sheeps provide Fusion and Pendulum. The Sheeps have Level 1 Tuners to give them access to the Level 7 Synchro toolbox, and by extension, potential Level 8 Synchros as well, notably Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon. I'm a little rusty so I'm not sure if I made them OP or if they kinda suck, but I hope I could help satisfy you.

I'll do this next soon, it took a fair share of brainstorming to do the sheeps.
    Damn, you are bored. lol But this was fun to read. I've had the vague idea of a Sheep series in my head for a while but just wasn't sure what to go about doing with them. Plus I'm still trying to finish Veridian series with Thunder Dragon, Mutant Ritual, and work on Fubuki's Sphere Archetype in the pipeline so I thought I'd pass the Sheep torch over to another.

P.S. My favorite card is actually The Drdek. There's something just so appealing about a hairy eyeball growing out of the top of a chicken foot.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 22nd December 2015 at 11:03 PM.