Page 71 of 283 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Create-a-Card Thread

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Close the Circus
    Spell/Normal
    If your opponent have at least 2 or more Pendulum Monsters in his/her Extra Deck or Pendulum Zone cards effects cannot be activated in response to this card activation. Activate the following effects up to the number of Rank 6 or lower Xyz Monsters your opponent controls
    *1 or more: Destroy 1 monster in the field
    *2 or more: Banish 2 cards from your opponent's Extra Deck
    *3 or more: Draw 3 cards
    *4 or more: Discard up to 4 cards in your opponents hand
    *5 Special Summon as many Level 6 or lower monsters from your hand

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    Splashable equip spells that don't suck.
    I tried but I have never done splashable equips in my life so these might be a little off.

Spoiler Alert!
    Power of the "C"
    Equip Spell Card

When your opponent Special Summons a monster(s): place 1 "C" Counter on this card. The equipped monster gains 500 ATK and DEF for each "C" Counter on this card. If your opponent controls a Special Summoned monster: this card cannot be targeted by card effects.

Mighty Sword Extra Blade
    Equip Spell Card

The equipped monster gains 800 ATK and inflicts piercing battle damage. Once per turn: If you control a monster that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck; target 1 Attack Position monster on the field, switch it to Defense Position, and if you do, it loses 1000 DEF. When this card is in your Graveyard: during either player's turn; you can equip this card to a monster you control that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck, but it is banished when it leaves the field.

Desperation Shield
    Equip Spell Card

Equip only to a Level 4 or lower monster. The equipped monster gains 2000 DEF. You take no damage from battles involving the equipped monster. When you control no other monsters except the equipped monster: this card is unaffected by your opponent's card effects.

Keep em coming. This is getting a little fun.
    Last edited by BUYRAIDRAPTORS; 23rd December 2015 at 02:26 AM. Reason: Also card grammar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trap Monsters along the lines of Tiki Curse, Metal Reflect Slime, Statue of Anguish Pattern, etc. that support other Trap Monsters and do it well, like Statue of Anguish Pattern.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adapting the anime card used by Scarr, Scout of Dark World in GX.

Hurricane Nest
    Continuous Spell Card

If your opponent Special Summons a monster, you can Banish 1 "Hurricane" Normal Spell card or 1 "Giant Trunade" from your hand or Deck to correctly activate that spell card's effect. Then skip your next Draw Phase. Only 1 "Hurricane Nest" can be on the field at a time. The effect of "Hurricane Nest" can be activated only once per turn.

Works with:
    Giant Trunade
    Special Hurricane
    Ojama Delta Hurricane
    Performance Band Hurricane

From the anime:
    Photon Hurricane
    Performage Hurricane

Did I make it too OP? I wasn't sure if the Draw Phase skip was a good trade-off for instant hurricane.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 23rd December 2015 at 10:56 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojin View Post
    Trap Monsters along the lines of Tiki Curse, Metal Reflect Slime, Statue of Anguish Pattern, etc. that support other Trap Monsters and do it well, like Statue of Anguish Pattern.
    My friend the Witch Doctor, he told me what to do; he said "Dude, just make stuff that's generic, dunno what you're calling me for at this hour."

Spoiler Alert!
    Flying Totem
    CONTINUOUS TRAP
    Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster (Winged Beast-Type/WIND/Level 5/ATK 1500/DEF 2300). (This card is also still a Trap Card.) Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 other Trap Card you control that is a monster; return it to the hand, then you can activate 1 Continuous Trap Card from your hand that includes an effect that Special Summons itself from your Spell/Trap Zone, except that target.

Rising Totem
    CONTINUOUS TRAP
    Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster (Fish-Type/WATER/Level 4/ATK 1700/DEF 0). (This card is also still a Trap Card.) During your Main Phase: You can discard 1 Continuous Trap Card to target 1 Continuous Trap Card from your hand that includes an effect that Special Summons itself from your Spell/Trap Zone, except "Rising Totem"; Set that target on your side of the field. You can only use this effect of "Rising Totem" once per turn.

Mender Totem
    CONTINUOUS TRAP
    Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster (Plant-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 1500). (This card is also still a Trap Card.) When this card is Special Summoned: You can target up to 5 Continuous Trap Cards in your Graveyard that include effects that Special Summon themselves from your Spell/Trap Zone, except "Mender Totem"; shuffle them into the Deck, and if you do, gain 500 LP for each.

Greater Moai
    CONTINUOUS TRAP
    Tribute 1 monster you control that was not Summoned this turn: Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster (Rock-type/EARTH/Level 6/ATK 2100/DEF 3000). (This card is also still a Trap Card.) If the only monsters you control are face-up monsters that are also treated as Traps (min.1), you can activate this card from your hand. While the only monsters you control are face-up monsters that are also treated as Traps, if this card battles, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step.

Smaller Moai
    CONTINUOUS TRAP
    Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster (Rock-type/EARTH/Level 2/ATK 100/DEF 1000.) (This card is also still a Trap Card.) This card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly, and when it does so using this effect, the battle damage inflicted to your opponent becomes 300 x the number of Continuous Trap Cards you control. This card is Set in its Spell/Trap Zone during the End Phase of the turn it was Special Summoned. (This effect cannot be negated.)

Jumbled Ambushers
    NORMAL SPELL
    Return to the hand all Trap Cards you control that are monsters, then after this effect resolves you can activate 1 Trap Card from your hand that includes an effect to Special Summon itself as a monster. You can also activate this card's effect by discarding this card from your hand.

Ambushers' Delight
    QUICK-PLAY SPELL
    For the rest of this turn, the activation and effect(s) of Continuous Trap Cards you control that are monsters and/or include an effect that Special Summons themselves as a monster cannot be negated, and when they are Special Summoned your opponent cannot activate cards or effects. You can also activate this card's effect by banishing it from your Graveyard.

Thoughts, folks?

EDIT: Thanks BUYRAIDRAPTORS for helping me realize a day late that I left Ambushers' Delight open for Burgesstomabuse. Remedied now!
    Last edited by Baroque; 24th December 2015 at 04:14 AM. Reason: I like Burgesstoma, but I don't like them THAT much.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroque View Post
    My friend the Witch Doctor, he told me what to do; he said "Dude, just make stuff that's generic, dunno what you're calling me for at this hour."

Spoiler Alert!
    Flying Totem
    CONTINUOUS TRAP
    Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster (Winged Beast-Type/WIND/Level 5/ATK 1500/DEF 2300). (This card is also still a Trap Card.) Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 other Trap Card you control that is a monster; return it to the hand, then you can activate 1 Continuous Trap Card from your hand that includes an effect that Special Summons itself from your Spell/Trap Zone, except that target.

Rising Totem
    CONTINUOUS TRAP
    Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster (Fish-Type/WATER/Level 4/ATK 1700/DEF 0). (This card is also still a Trap Card.) During your Main Phase: You can discard 1 Continuous Trap Card to target 1 Continuous Trap Card from your hand that includes an effect that Special Summons itself from your Spell/Trap Zone, except "Rising Totem"; Set that target on your side of the field. You can only use this effect of "Rising Totem" once per turn.

Mender Totem
    CONTINUOUS TRAP
    Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster (Plant-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 1500). (This card is also still a Trap Card.) When this card is Special Summoned: You can target up to 5 Continuous Trap Cards in your Graveyard that include effects that Special Summon themselves from your Spell/Trap Zone, except "Mender Totem"; shuffle them into the Deck, and if you do, gain 500 LP for each.

Greater Moai
    CONTINUOUS TRAP
    Tribute 1 monster you control that was not Summoned this turn: Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster (Rock-type/EARTH/Level 6/ATK 2100/DEF 3000). (This card is also still a Trap Card.) If the only monsters you control are face-up monsters that are also treated as Traps (min.1), you can activate this card from your hand. While the only monsters you control are face-up monsters that are also treated as Traps, if this card battles, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step.

Smaller Moai
    CONTINUOUS TRAP
    Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster (Rock-type/EARTH/Level 2/ATK 100/DEF 1000.) (This card is also still a Trap Card.) This card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly, and when it does so using this effect, the battle damage inflicted to your opponent becomes 300 x the number of Continuous Trap Cards you control. This card is Set in its Spell/Trap Zone during the End Phase of the turn it was Special Summoned. (This effect cannot be negated.)

Jumbled Ambushers
    NORMAL SPELL
    Return to the hand all Trap Cards you control that are monsters, then after this effect resolves you can activate 1 Trap Card from your hand that includes an effect to Special Summon itself as a monster. You can also activate this card's effect by discarding this card from your hand.

Ambushers' Delight
    QUICK-PLAY SPELL
    For the rest of this turn, the activation and effect(s) of Trap Cards you control that are monsters and/or include an effect that Special Summons themselves as a monster cannot be negated, and when they are Special Summoned your opponent cannot activate cards or effects. You can also activate this card's effect by banishing it from your Graveyard.

Thoughts, folks?
    You manage to give Trap Monsters much more swarming advantage, Ambushers' Delight also makes for some nasty Burgesstoma plays despite those being Pseudo-Trap Monsters (not treated as a Trap Card when summoned)

Someone beat me to it, but I felt like I'd go for it anyway.

Spoiler Alert!
    Solitaire Trap
    Continuous Trap Card

Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster(Machine-type/EARTH/Tuner/Level 1/ATK 300/DEF 300) (This card is also still a Trap Card.). Once per turn: you can target 1 face-up Continuous Trap Card; destroy it, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Solitaire Token" (Machine-type/EARTH/Level 1/0 ATK/0 DEF). When this card is in your Graveyard: during either player's turn, you can target 1 monster with a Level in your Graveyard; banish it and this card, and if you do, you can, immediately after this effect resolves, Special Summon a Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck that has a Level one higher than the targeted monster's Level. (This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon).

Penguin Trap
    Continuous Trap Card

Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster(Aqua-type/WATER/Level 2/ATK 750/DEF 500) (This card is also still a Trap Card.). If summoned this way, this card is unaffected by your opponent's monster effects. Once per turn: if a monster is Special Summoned from your Spell & Trap Card Zones: you can target a card on the field; return it to the hand.
    Last edited by BUYRAIDRAPTORS; 23rd December 2015 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Fixing stuff

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weasel Whirlwind Technique
    Normal Spell
    Effect: Add 1 "Yosen" Spell or Trap card from your deck to your hand. You can banish this card from your graveyard; Special Summon 1 Beast-Type "Yosenju" monster from your hand or deck. It cannot attack that turn.

Yosenju Smoke Screen - Enenra
    Counter Trap
    Effect: Activate only when the opponent Summons a monster(s) while you control no monsters; negate that summon and destroy those monster(s), then Special Summon 1 "Yosenju" monster from your hand or graveyard. The summoned "Yosenju" monster is returned to your hand at the end of the turn.

Yosen Vortex Mountain
    Field Spell
    Effect: When a level 4 or lower "Yosenju" monster attacks; double its ATK, but it cannot activate its effects that turn. When a "Yosenju" monster(s) is Pendulum Summoned to your side of the field: target cards up to the number of monster(s) Pendulum Summoned; return them to the hand, but the summoned monster(s) cannot attack, that turn.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BUYRAIDRAPTORS View Post
    Spoiler Alert!
    Solitaire Trap
    Continuous Trap Card

Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster(Machine-type/EARTH/Tuner/Level 1/ATK 300/DEF 300) (This card is also still a Trap Card.). Once per turn: you can target 1 face-up Continuous Trap Card; destroy it, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Solitaire Token" (Machine-type/EARTH/Level 1/0 ATK/0 DEF). When this card is in your Graveyard: during either player's turn, you can target 1 monster with a Level in your Graveyard; banish it and this card, and if you do, you can, immediately after this effect resolves, Special Summon a Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck that has a Level one higher than the targeted monster's Level. (This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon).
    Banish "Gate Guardian" for "Shooting Quasar Dragon"? Or maybe "Hot Red Dragon Archfiend King Calamity"?

Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    Weasel Whirlwind Technique
    Normal Spell
    Effect: Add 1 "Yosen" Spell or Trap card from your deck to your hand. You can banish this card from your graveyard; Special Summon 1 Beast-Type "Yosenju" monster from your hand or deck. It cannot attack that turn.

Yosenju Smoke Screen - Enenra
    Counter Trap
    Effect: Activate only when the opponent Summons a monster(s) while you control no monsters; negate that summon and destroy those monster(s), then Special Summon 1 "Yosenju" monster from your hand or graveyard. The summoned "Yosenju" monster is returned to your hand at the end of the turn.

Yosen Vortex Mountain
    Field Spell
    Effect: When a level 4 or lower "Yosenju" monster attacks; double its ATK, but it cannot activate its effects that turn. When a "Yosenju" monster(s) is Pendulum Summoned to your side of the field: target cards up to the number of monster(s) Pendulum Summoned; return them to the hand, but the summoned monster(s) cannot attack, that turn.
    "Whirlwind Technique" makes me want to use Rank 6 Xyz Monsters in a Yosenju Deck.
    "Enenra" could maybe help PSY-Frames. You could make it require you have a "Yosenju" in your hand or Graveyard to use.
    I think both effects of "Vortex Mountain" should be optional effects, rather than mandatory effects.

And the results of my insomnia:

Black Luster Soldier - Ultimate Soldier
    きゅうきょくせんし
    .究極戦士 カオス・ソルジャー

[Warrior/Xyz/Effect]
    2 Level 8 monsters
    If this card would destroy a monster by battle: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; banish that monster instead of sending it to the Graveyard, and if that detached Xyz Material was a "Black Luster Soldier" monster, this card can make a second attack this Battle Phase. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can Fusion Summon 1 Dragon-Type Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand, field, or Xyz Materials attached to Xyz Monsters you control as Fusion Materials. If this card is targeted or destroyed by your opponent: You can Tribute monsters from your hand or field, and/or banish monsters from your Graveyard whose total Levels exactly equal 8, then Special Summon 1 "Black Luster Soldier" Ritual Monster from your hand or Graveyard. (This Special Summon is treated as a Ritual Summon.) You can only use this effect of "Black Luster Soldier - Ultimate Soldier" once per turn.
    ATK/4000 DEF/3000
    Last edited by Ziz; 23rd December 2015 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Small buff to BLS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, originally, I wanted Enenra to summon the monster THEN negate the summon, but I couldn't figure out a good way of wording that.

I'm thinking that Whirlwind Technique would need a clause that keeps it from using its graveyard effect the turn it's sent there, to avoid brokenness.

Mayosenju Kamik
    Wind/Level 9/Beast/Pendulum/Effect
    2850/150
    Scale 3
    Pendulum Effect: If you control another "Yosenju" Pendulum card in the other Pendulum Zone, when an opponent's monster declares an attack: you can discard 1 "Yosen" card in your hand; negate that attack and return the monster to the hand.
    Monster Effect: Cannot be special Summoned, except by Pendulum Summon. This card's Pendulum Summon cannot be negated. If this card is Normal or Pendulum Summoned; until the opponent's next End Phase, they cannot Special Summon monsters. During the End Phase, if this card was Special Summoned this turn; Return it to the hand.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dwarf-Star Platinum Dragon
    LIGHT/Level 9
    Dragon/Synchro/Effect
    ATK/DEF - 2700/1900
    1 Tuner Monster + 2 or more non-Tuner Monsters
    You can also Synchro Summon this card using a Level 7 or 8 Synchro Monster as Synchro Monster. Once per turn during either player turn when a monster effect is activated you can discard 1 card from your hand; Negate that monster effect and if you do banish this card