Thread: Official Create-a-Card Thread

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a generic tuner ,because generic stuff is the best

Dark Night Trickster
    DARK/Level 4/Spellcaster/Tuner/Effect
    You Can Special this card (from your hand or graveyard) by discarding 1 card. Once per turn during either player turn you can send this card from your hand to the graveyard or tribute this card and if you do neither player can activate Spell cards or Spell effects until the end of this turn
    ATK-1500/DEF-1000

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    a generic tuner ,because generic stuff is the best

Dark Night Trickster
    DARK/Level 4/Spellcaster/Tuner/Effect
    You Can Special this card (from your hand or graveyard) by discarding 1 card. Once per turn during either player turn you can send this card from your hand to the graveyard or tribute this card and if you do neither player can activate Spell cards or Spell effects until the end of this turn
    ATK-1500/DEF-1000
    Because all Level 4 mosnters must exceed Rank 4 in brokeness.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @SnorlaxMonster has destroyed the hopes and dreams of @King.
    Useless trivia: King's user ID is 1 greater than SnorlaxMonster's.
    Last edited by Ziz; 29th December 2015 at 03:54 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find it kind of interesting how we all independently decided to do a full attribute rainbow. I decided to run with it when I ended up with a Dark Rabbit retrain, a duck, a bird, and a mammal, and decided to add in something good and something fire-related to complete the set.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thousand Gate
    Spell Card
    Special Summon 1 monster from your deck with 1000 ATK to your side of the field in face-up defence position. During the turn you activated this card: the summoned monster cannot be tributed or be used as a Synchro or Xyz Material Monster. You can only activate "Thousand Gate" once per turn.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cyborg Enhancements
    Equip Spell
    Effect: Equip only to a non-Machine-Type monster. The equipped monster gains 1000 ATK and DEF, and is also treated as Machine-Type.

Therianthropy
    Quick-Play Spell
    Effect: Tribute 1 Beast-Type or Winged Beast-Type monster you control; Special Summon 1 Beast-Warrior-Type monster from your hand or deck with the same level and Attribute as the Tributed monster.

Krampus Claws
    Dark/Level 6/Fiend/Effect
    1200/2500
    Effect: You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) to your opponent's side of the field in Attack Position by Tributing 1 monster they control. If summoned this way, during the End Phase of this turn: You must banish 1 card you control.

Enraged Tiger Axe
    Earth/Level 4/Beast-Warrior/Effect
    1300/1100
    Effect: This card can attack your opponent directly. If it does so, and inflicts damage to the opponent's LP, draw 1 card. This card's ATK and DEF cannot be changed by card effects.

Enraged Battle Steer
    Earth/Level 5/Beast-Warrior/Effect
    1800/1300
    Effect: You can Normal Summon this card without Tributes. If you do, it gains 500 ATK and DEF, but loses 1000 ATK and DEF during the End Phase of the turn it is summoned. This card can attack all opponent's monsters once each.

Name Substitute
    Continuous Trap
    Effect: If you Fusion Summon a Fusion Monster that has 1 or more Normal Monsters as its Material, you can use 1 Effect Monster whose name includes the name of 1 of those Materials as the Material. If you do, and the Fusion Summoned monster has no effect, it gains that Effect Monster's effect.

Cel Shading
    Quick-Play Spell
    Effect: Target 1 non-Toon monster you control: Tribute that monster, then Special Summon (from your hand or deck) 1 Toon monster whose name includes the name of the tributed monster. It cannot attack, that turn.
    Last edited by SynjoDeonecros; 29th December 2015 at 07:42 PM.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cyber dragon vier
    light/level1/machine/effect
    when this card is summoned you can special summon 1 light machine type monster from your deck and if you do make this card the same level as that monster, you can banish this card from your graveyard to add 1 power bond or overload fusion from your deck to your hand
    0/0
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyson Sphere View Post
    cyber dragon vier
    light/level1/machine/effect
    when this card is summoned you can special summon 1 light machine type monster from your deck and if you do make this card the same level as that monster, you can banish this card from your graveyard to add 1 power bond or overload fusion from your deck to your hand
    0/0
    Making Cyber Dragon Infinity Extremely Splashable ?

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Making Cyber Dragon Infinity Extremely Splashable ?
    Ayep.

I have to say, though, I would like another monster to make Cyber Dragon decks more viable. Not something to make Cyber Dragon Infinity more consistent but something that ties the decks together more all the same.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't mind more non-Cyber Dragon Cyber support, like something that can help Cyber Ogre or something.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."