User Tag List

Page 82 of 283 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Create-a-Card Thread

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's still plenty of time for the contest; it will end on Tuesday. Also, there is nothing wrong with having more than one submission.

────────────────────────────────

Can this be abused? Hmm...

D.D. Scout
    .いじげん .... せっこう
    異次元の斥候
    [Warrior/Effect]
    If this card is returned to the field the same turn it was banished: Draw 2 cards.
    ATK/400 DEF/600

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziz View Post
    There's still plenty of time for the contest; it will end on Tuesday. Also, there is nothing wrong with having more than one submission.

────────────────────────────────

Can this be abused? Hmm...

D.D. Scout
    .いじげん .... せっこう
    異次元の斥候
    [Warrior/Effect]
    If this card is returned to the field the same turn it was banished: Draw 2 cards.
    ATK/400 DEF/600
    Interdimensional Matter Transporter... Glad that Tachyon Refresh isn't a real card yet if this even exists.

Registered User clairedestroyer!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not "easy" but DNA Surgery and Forgotten Temple of the Deep let you loop this card for draws, albeit slowly.

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the Interstice: Miracle of the Dark Dystopia!

So just a bit before, I came up with the Dark Dystopia archetype, themed around Rank 2 and 3 Xyz Summons and gathering a bunch of Dark Dystopians for some good damage output. However, I left out one single card: Miracle of the Dark Dystopia. So now I'll show it to you!

Miracle of the Dark Dystopia
    LIGHT
    Pyro-type/Xyz/Effect
    Rank 4
    2400 / 1600
    '2 "Dark Dystopia" monsters
    "Dark Dystopia" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle while this card has Xyz Material. All "Dark Dystopia" monsters you control gain 200 ATK for each other "Dark Dystopia" monster you control. You can negate an activated card effect that targets another "Dark Dystopia" monster(s) you control, then detach 1 Xyz Material from this card. During the End Phase, if this card has Xyz Material, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Levels of all "Dark Dystopia" monsters you control x 100.
    '

And, while we're at it, have a generic Fusion and Synchro:

Bane's Blade
    DARK
    Psychic-type/Synchro/Union/Effect
    Level 9
    3200 / 2000
    '1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
    During your Battle Phase, this card gains 1000 ATK. Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it in Attack Position. While equipped by this effect, the equipped monster gains 1200 ATK, also banish any monster that the equipped monster destroys by battle. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.)
    '

Halcyon Elemental
    EARTH
    Psychic-type/Fusion/Effect
    Level 11
    1500 / 1000
    '2 or more monsters with different Attributes
    This card gains 500 ATK for each Fusion Material used for its Summon. This card gains the following effects based on the Attributes of its Fusion Materials:

• FIRE: If this card battles an opponent's monster, any battle damage this card inflicts to your opponent is doubled.
    • WATER: Each time your opponent resolves a card effect, gain 800 LP.
    • WIND: This card can attack your opponent directly.
    • EARTH: Cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects.
    • LIGHT: You can draw one card. You can only activate this effect of "Halcyon Elemental" once per duel.
    • DARK: Once per turn, if this card would be targeted by an opponent's card effect: You can negate that effect, and if you do, destroy it.'

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    So just a bit before, I came up with the Dark Dystopia archetype, themed around Rank 2 and 3 Xyz Summons and gathering a bunch of Dark Dystopians for some good damage output. However, I left out one single card: Miracle of the Dark Dystopia. So now I'll show it to you!

Miracle of the Dark Dystopia
    LIGHT
    Pyro-type/Xyz/Effect
    Rank 4
    2400 / 1600
    '2 "Dark Dystopia" monsters
    "Dark Dystopia" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle while this card has Xyz Material. All "Dark Dystopia" monsters you control gain 200 ATK for each other "Dark Dystopia" monster you control. You can negate an activated card effect that targets another "Dark Dystopia" monster(s) you control, then detach 1 Xyz Material from this card. During the End Phase, if this card has Xyz Material, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Levels of all "Dark Dystopia" monsters you control x 100.
    '

And, while we're at it, have a generic Fusion and Synchro:

Bane's Blade
    DARK
    Psychic-type/Synchro/Union/Effect
    Level 9
    3200 / 2000
    '1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
    During your Battle Phase, this card gains 1000 ATK. Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it in Attack Position. While equipped by this effect, the equipped monster gains 1200 ATK, also banish any monster that the equipped monster destroys by battle. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.)
    '

Halcyon Elemental
    EARTH
    Psychic-type/Fusion/Effect
    Level 11
    1500 / 1000
    '2 or more monsters with different Attributes
    This card gains 500 ATK for each Fusion Material used for its Summon. This card gains the following effects based on the Attributes of its Fusion Materials:

• FIRE: If this card battles an opponent's monster, any battle damage this card inflicts to your opponent is doubled.
    • WATER: Each time your opponent resolves a card effect, gain 800 LP.
    • WIND: This card can attack your opponent directly.
    • EARTH: Cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects.
    • LIGHT: You can draw one card. You can only activate this effect of "Halcyon Elemental" once per duel.
    • DARK: Once per turn, if this card would be targeted by an opponent's card effect: You can negate that effect, and if you do, destroy it.'
    Halcyon Elemental reminds me of the old Element series.Which makes me want to make a boss monster for the series.

Doriado, Element Queen
    Light
    Rank 4
    Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect
    2 level 4 non-LIGHT or DARK monsters.
    Once per turn: you may detach 1 Xyz material attached to this monter, then target 1 monster on the field; it becomes the attribute of your choice. This monster gets the following effect(s) while there is a monster(s) with the following Attribute(s) on the field:
    * EARTH: Negate the effect of an Effect Monster that this card destroyed by battle.
    * WIND: If this card destroyed your opponent's monster by battle, it can attack once again in a row.
    * FIRE: This card gains 500 ATK.
    * WATER: Control of this card cannot switch.
    2000 ATK 1500 DEF

I should probably buff the effects a little, but it is a rank 4, so I'm afraid of making it too powerful.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziz View Post
    Aha, you have unleashed me! For, well, I was looking at Sanokal's submission and I couldn't help but wonder: 'wait, why is Kiyohime WATER-attribute, didn't she burn Anchin alive?' I mean, sure, swam across the river and disappeared into a river never to be seen again, buuut . . .

Kiyohime always seemed to be a bit more fiery to me, for some reason; to that end, here's my second submission.

Spoiler Alert!
    Kiyohime
    Level 4 - FIRE - Wyrm/Spirit/Effect
    atk 1900 def 900
    Cannot be Special Summoned. During the End Phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: Return it to the hand. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: You can Special Summon 1 "Anchin" from your hand or Graveyard, but it cannot be used as a Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Material for a Summon this turn. You can only use this effect of "Kiyohime" once per turn. While you control a face-up "Anchin", this card gains 500 ATK and DEF.

Dancing Kiyohime
    atk 1700 def 1000
    Cannot be Special Summoned. During the End Phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: Return it to the hand. While you control this face-up card, if a "Kiyohime" monster attacks or is attacked, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects.

Kiyohime, Scorned
    atk 1800 def 800
    Cannot be Special Summoned. During the End Phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: Return it to the hand. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, if you do not control "Kiyohime the Serpent": You can Tribute Spirit Monsters or "Anchin" from your hand and field whose total Levels equal or exceed 8, then Ritual Summon 1 "Kiyohime the Serpent" from your hand. You can only activate this effect of "Kiyohime, Scorned" once per turn.

Anchin
    Level 4 - EARTH - Spellcaster/Effect
    atk 800 def 2000
    If this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: Change this card to Defense Position. While this card is face-up, you can Normal Summon 1 "Kiyohime" monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.) If this card in your Graveyard was Tributed by the effect of "Kiyohime, Scorned", "Kiyohime" monsters you control do not have to have their effects that return them to the hand activated.

Kiyohime the Serpent
    Level 8 - FIRE - Wyrm/Ritual/Spirit/Effect
    atk 2800 def 1700
    You can Ritual Summon this card with "Kiyohime, Scorned". Must be Ritual Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. If this card is Special Summoned: You can send 1 card your opponent controls to the Graveyard, plus 1 more if "Anchin" was Tributed for this card's Ritual Summon (if it is a Pendulum card, it is not sent to the Extra Deck). During the End Phase of the turn this card is Special Summoned: Return it to the hand.

Anchin Departing by Boat
    NORMAL SPELL
    Activate one of the following effects:
    ● Add 1 "Anchin" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.
    ● Return 1 "Anchin" from your side of the field to the Deck: Add 1 "Kiyohime" monster from your Deck to your hand, plus 1 "Kiyohime, Scorned" if you control a face-up "Kiyohime".

The Bell that Hides Anchin
    CONTINUOUS SPELL
    While you do not control a face-up "Anchin": Once per turn, you can target 1 monster your opponent controls. If a "Kiyohime" monster destroys that monster by battle: Your opponent takes damage equal to that monster's ATK on the field. A face-up "Anchin" you control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects, except the effect of a FIRE monster. You can only control 1 face-up "The Bell that Hides Anchin".

The Bell that Traps Kiyohime
    CONTINUOUS TRAP
    If this card is activated when your opponent Special Summons a monster(s): Until the end of your opponent's second turn after this card's activation, the Summoned monster(s) cannot attack or activate their effect(s). Once per turn, if this card's effect is not being applied to a monster(s) at this time: You can target 1 "Kiyohime" monster you control; until the end of your opponent's turn, its effects are negated, also it cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects, and you take no Battle Damage from a battle involving it. You can only control 1 face-up "The Bell that Traps Kiyohime".

Based loosely -- though with the intent of being somewhat faithful to -- Dojoji; the archetype depicts Kiyohime's ill-fated love affair with Anchin, and the subsequent fallout -- including the much later incident where a certain someone decides to take out their frustrations on the new bell of Dojo-ji, hence why 'Dancing Kiyohime' and 'The Bell that Traps Kiyohime' exist.

Was considering including a Counter Trap because that's kind of the 'in' thing for archetypes these days, but, well, Spirits never really were too big on doing the conventional thing.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot to do my customary coloring. Fixed! Also, lemme know if I goofed or gaffed with any of the effects/interactions!
    Last edited by Baroque; 3rd January 2016 at 10:43 AM.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Elite Dragoons of Draconia
    Dark/Level 6/Wyrm/Pendulum
    2400/300
    Pendulum Scale 2
    Pendulum Effect: When a Normal Monster you control battles with an Effect Monster the opponent controls; negate the activation and effects of all cards the opponent controls until after damage calculation.

Draconia, Land of Tyranny
    Field Spell
    Effect: All Normal Monsters you control gain 1000 ATK or DEF (depending on their battle position) during damage calculation only when they Battle with an opponent's Effect Monster. While you control 2 or more Normal Monsters, neither player can Special Summon Effect Monsters.

Recruitment to the Ranks
    Normal Spell
    Effect: Activate only when you control no Pendulum cards: place 2 "Dragoons of Draconia" monsters with different scales in your Pendulum Zones. You cannot Pendulum Summon the turn you activate this card.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm the mood for OP stuff. Is this Fun/Weak/OP? Views welcome.

Lance of Legend
    Equip Spell Card
    Effect: You can only control 1 "Lance of Legend". The card is unaffected by your opponents cards and effects. It's activation and effects can not be negated. When the monster equipped with this card selects or is selected during the battle step for an attack banished the opponents monster. Monsters banished in this way can no longer be played by the opponent for the rest of the duel. When this card is sent from the field to the graveyard and the monster that was equipped with this card is no longer on the field special summon that monster from the (Deck, Hand, Banished Zone, Extra Deck) ignoring all summon conditions and restrictions, this special summon is consider a successful summon for the monster type (e.g. for Fusion, Synchro, Xyz etc). "Lance of Legend" can not be banished. During the end of your opponents turn if card is in is in your graveyard half your opponents life points. This effect of "Lance of Legend" can only be used once per duel.

Player's Gamble
    Normal Spell Card
    Until the end of the duel both players draw 2 cards instead of 1 during the draw phase. During ever players turn You can banish this card from your graveyard; both players shuffle all cards from their banished and graveyard into their decks.
    Last edited by Acetraker; 3rd January 2016 at 11:52 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroque View Post
    Aha, you have unleashed me! For, well, I was looking at Sanokal's submission and I couldn't help but wonder: 'wait, why is Kiyohime WATER-attribute, didn't she burn Anchin alive?' I mean, sure, swam across the river and disappeared into a river never to be seen again, buuut . . .

Kiyohime always seemed to be a bit more fiery to me, for some reason; to that end, here's my second submission.

Spoiler Alert!
    Kiyohime
    atk 1900 def 900
    Cannot be Special Summoned. During the End Phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: Return it to the hand. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: You can Special Summon 1 "Anchin" from your hand or Graveyard, but it cannot be used as a Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Material for a Summon this turn. You can only use this effect of "Kiyohime" once per turn. While you control a face-up "Anchin", this card gains 500 ATK and DEF.

Dancing Kiyohime
    atk 1700 def 1000
    Cannot be Special Summoned. During the End Phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: Return it to the hand. While you control this face-up card, if a "Kiyohime" monster attacks or is attacked, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects.

Kiyohime, Scorned
    atk 1800 def 800
    Cannot be Special Summoned. During the End Phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: Return it to the hand. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, if you do not control "Kiyohime the Serpent": You can Tribute Spirit Monsters or "Anchin" from your hand and field whose total Levels equal or exceed 8, then Ritual Summon 1 "Kiyohime the Serpent" from your hand. You can only activate this effect of "Kiyohime, Scorned" once per turn.

Anchin
    Level 4 - EARTH - Spellcaster/Effect
    atk 800 def 2000
    If this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: Change this card to Defense Position. While this card is face-up, you can Normal Summon 1 "Kiyohime" monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.) If this card in your Graveyard was Tributed by the effect of "Kiyohime, Scorned", "Kiyohime" monsters you control do not have to have their effects that return them to the hand activated.

Kiyohime the Serpent
    Level 8 - FIRE - Wyrm/Ritual/Spirit/Effect
    atk 2800 def 1700
    You can Ritual Summon this card with "Kiyohime, Scorned". Must be Ritual Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. If this card is Special Summoned: You can send 1 card your opponent controls to the Graveyard, plus 1 more if "Anchin" was Tributed for this card's Ritual Summon (if it is a Pendulum card, it is not sent to the Extra Deck). During the End Phase of the turn this card is Special Summoned: Return it to the hand.

Anchin Departing by Boat
    NORMAL SPELL
    Activate one of the following effects:
    ● Add 1 "Anchin" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.
    ● Return 1 "Anchin" from your side of the field to the Deck: Add 1 "Kiyohime" monster from your Deck to your hand, plus 1 "Kiyohime, Scorned" if you control a face-up "Kiyohime".

The Bell that Hides Anchin
    CONTINUOUS SPELL
    While you do not control a face-up "Anchin": Once per turn, you can target 1 monster your opponent controls. If a "Kiyohime" monster destroys that monster by battle: Your opponent takes damage equal to that monster's ATK on the field. A face-up "Anchin" you control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects, except the effect of a FIRE monster. You can only control 1 face-up "The Bell that Hides Anchin".

The Bell that Traps Kiyohime
    CONTINUOUS TRAP
    If this card is activated when your opponent Special Summons a monster(s): Until the end of your opponent's second turn after this card's activation, the Summoned monster(s) cannot attack or activate their effect(s). Once per turn, if this card's effect is not being applied to a monster(s) at this time: You can target 1 "Kiyohime" monster you control; until the end of your opponent's turn, its effects are negated, also it cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects, and you take no Battle Damage from a battle involving it. You can only control 1 face-up "The Bell that Traps Kiyohime".

Based loosely -- though with the intent of being somewhat faithful to -- Dojoji; the archetype depicts Kiyohime's ill-fated love affair with Anchin, and the subsequent fallout -- including the much later incident where a certain someone decides to take out their frustrations on the new bell of Dojo-ji, hence why 'Dancing Kiyohime' and 'The Bell that Traps Kiyohime' exist.

Was considering including a Counter Trap because that's kind of the 'in' thing for archetypes these days, but, well, Spirits never really were too big on doing the conventional thing.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot to do my customary coloring. Fixed! Also, lemme know if I goofed or gaffed with any of the effects/interactions!
    Oops. This is what happens when you take the statement "mostly river gods" at face value.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Hope in the Interstice regarding the United Wishes (UNWI) project:

I wrote this while I was on vacations:
    This is a very nice gesture on your part. It shows you really care about the YGOrg. As an user, I really appreciate it. The community only gains with people like you.
    Thank you for the effort you put into this community.
    Keep it up!