User Tag List

Page 86 of 283 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Create-a-Card Thread

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was thinking about an upgrade to the original Prominence Dragon, but since this contest is here, I guess I can make it a generic Rank 4...

Solar Prominence Dragon
    ソーラープロミネンス・ドラゴン
    [Pyro/Xyz/Effect]
    2 Level 4 monsters
    While you control another Pyro-Type monster, this card cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects or targeted for an attack. Once per turn: You can target 1 of your banished cards; attach that target to this card as an Xyz Material. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; excavate the top card of your Deck, and if it is a Pyro-Type monster, immediately after this effect resolves, Normal Summon it, if possible. Otherwise, send it to the Graveyard. Once per turn, during your End Phase: Inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each Xyz Material attached to this card.
    ATK/2000 DEF/1500

The first and fourth effects are an upgrade from the original's effects while the second and third effect, when used together, can return one of your banished cards to the Graveyard once per turn, such as "Breakthrough Skill" or "Galaxy Cyclone". Also, if you happen to be playing Volcanics, you can recycle "Blaze Accelerator Reload" and potentially excavate and Normal Summon "Volcanic Rocket" or "Royal Firestorm Guards", triggering their effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Skull Magician
    I was also thinking about a "Number 11: Big Eye" for Rank 4 Decks (as well as Rank 3 and lower Decks) in the form of a Ghostrick monster, but you beat me to it.
    Last edited by Ziz; 8th January 2016 at 12:23 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was going for attach Banished Monsters at first, but between me looking at an approach towards R4nk hate and/or Omegaposting I opted out of it in favor to highly potential gimmicks.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dark Soul King
    DARK/Rank 4/Fiend/Xyz/Effect
    ATK/DEF 2300/1000
    2 Level 4 Monsters
    ①:When this card is Xyz Summoned Inflict 1200 damage to your opponent. ②: Once per turn you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and if you do halve the ATK of all non-Xyz Monsters in the field. ③: If this card is Destroyed by battle by a non-Xyz Monster: banish 1 card in the field

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's my submission to the R4NK contest:

Foolish Spirit of the Shining Lamp Forest

WIND | [Fairy/Xyz/Effect]
    Rank 4
    ATK 1200
    DEF 1800
    2 Level 4 Monsters
    This card cannot be destroyed by battle while it has Xyz materials and is in Attack Position. This card gains ATK equal to the Level/Rank of monsters attached to it x 100. Once per turn, during either player's turn (except the turn this card was Special Summoned): You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Attach one card from your hand to this card as an Xyz Material. When a monster declares a Direct Attack: Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and, if you do, negate that Attack. You can only use this effect of "Foolish Spirit of the Shining Lamp Forest" once per turn.

Registered User clairedestroyer!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm liking the ideas shown so far. For fun, I'll show off an idea I've been kicking around that fits.

Magma Core Cycler

Rank 4 FIRE/Pyro-Type

0/2600

2 Level 4 Monsters

While this card has Xyz Material, the ATK and DEF of all face-up monsters on the field become their original ATK/DEF. You can detach 2 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up monster on the field; it's ATK becomes 0, and if it does, gain LP equal to the ATK lost by this effect. You can only use the effect of "Magma Core Cycler" once per turn.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My submission to the Rank 4 contest: A monster both generic and that goes with the D.D. support that I made before:

D.D. Undercover Unit
    1800 ATK / 1800 DEF [RK4/Warrior/DARK]
    2 Level 4 monsters
    You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target up to 3 banished cards; return them to the Graveyard, then destroy the same number of Set cards on the field. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this effect's activation. If this card is banished while face-up on your side of the field, you can activate this effect: Banish 1 face-up card on the field. You can only use each effect of "D.D. Undercover Unit" once per turn.

EDIT: Removed restriction of the first effect
    Last edited by Jakinus; 8th January 2016 at 01:10 AM.
    Donīt forget to have fun and ENJOY.

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, I wanna give this a try. Figured I'd see if I can make something that works with Wonder Xyz. Here goes nothing!

Frozoic Score
    WATER
    Dinosaur-type/Xyz/Effect
    Rank 4
    1900 / 1200
    '2 Level 4 monsters
    Unaffected by your opponent's monster effects while it has Xyz Material. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up card your opponent controls; negate its effects until the end of the current Phase.
    '

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakinus View Post
    My submission to the Rank 4 contest: A monster both generic and that goes with the D.D. support that I made before:

D.D. Undercover Unit
    1800 ATK / 1800 DEF [RK4/Warrior/DARK]
    2 Level 4 monsters
    You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target up to 3 banished cards; return them to the Graveyard, then destroy the same number of Set cards on the field. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this effect's activation. If this card is banished while face-up on your side of the field, you can activate this effect: Banish 1 face-up card on the field. You can only use each effect of "D.D. Undercover Unit" once per turn.

EDIT: Removed restriction of the first effect
    Honestly I want this as a Rank 3, really badly. It's /the/ Phantom Knights card to use. Sure I can use it as a rank 4 Dark but I would kill for it to be rank 3 instead.
    I'm a bear.

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolan View Post
    Honestly I want this as a Rank 3, really badly. It's /the/ Phantom Knights card to use. Sure I can use it as a rank 4 Dark but I would kill for it to be rank 3 instead.
    Just use Break Sword to summon it.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolan View Post
    I totally forgot that Phantom Knigths existed when I made this card. Like @Hope in the Interstice said, it's summonable by Break Sword.

What I had in mind when I made it was a card to counter DankLaw.dek (you know, AHL Mist then set entire hand). The only thing I think that could stop the 2nd effect of this card is Notice/Strike, and being fair, the GODS themselves are stopped by that card so...

Also Rank 4 lack a generic way to deal with backrow. Diamond Dire Wolf is not enough.
    Last edited by Jakinus; 8th January 2016 at 03:32 AM.
    Donīt forget to have fun and ENJOY.