5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ghost of True Despair
    DARK/Rank 7
    Fiend/Xyz/Effect
    ATK/2900 DEF/2400
    2 Level 7 Fiend-Type Monsters
    Once per turn, during either player's turn, when a card or effect is activated: You can negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it. If this card destroys a Monster by Battle: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon that Monster to your opponent's side of field, and if you do (immediately), conduct battle beetween this card and that Monster.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny91 View Post
    Effect updated

Synchro Warp
    Quick-Play Spell card
    Activate if you control only 1 face-up Synchro monster. Pay 1000 LP: Return 1 Synchro Summoned Synchro monster you control to the Extra deck and, if you do, Special Summon 1 Synchro monster with the same Level but with a different name from the Extra deck ignoring it's Summoning conditions (This is Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon). Your opponent cannot activate cards or Effects in response to a Synchro Summon using this card's Effect. If you use this card's Effect, you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra deck for the rest of the turn. You can only activate 1 "Synchro Warp" per turn.
    This is like "Metamorphosis" but even more overpowered. Synchro Monsters rarely have Summoning conditions, but if they do it's for good reason. Having a card that can just Summon any Synchro Monster from the Extra Deck regardless of its Summoning conditions means that Konami can never create a powerful Synchro Monster with restrictive Summoning conditions. However, since you're treating it as a Synchro Summon anyway, this would only affect "Ultimaya Tzolkin" and "Phantasmal Lord Ultimitl Bishbaalkin" anyway.

I also see no reason for this to be treated as a Synchro Summon. The other cards that do this usually involve banishing Tuner and non-Tuner monsters from the Graveyard, so that it's like performing a Synchro Summon using Materials in the Graveyard (except "Stardust Warrior", but it's very restrictive in the Synchro Monsters it can Summon). Instead, you seem to have just applied it to this card because you want it to be extra powerful.

Also, the "Super Polymerization"-style "your opponent cannot stop this card" just seems entirely unnecessary. You already have a powerful generic Synchro support card; it doesn't need to be unstoppable. I would also make returning the Synchro Monster a cost, so that you don't get it back if the effect is negated.

Compare "Shadow Impulse", which has a similar effect without needing to go overboard with all of these bonus effects.
    Last edited by SnorlaxMonster; 1st December 2016 at 06:48 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think of a red eyes and blue eyes and odd eyes dragon fusion monster that can attack 3 times but if it does it can not attack the opponant directly but if it attacks directly it only attacks once and it destroys 1 spell or trap per turn
    this is just a random idea i made up rn lol

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaden yuki View Post
    i think of a red eyes and blue eyes and odd eyes dragon fusion monster that can attack 3 times but if it does it can not attack the opponant directly but if it attacks directly it only attacks once and it destroys 1 spell or trap per turn
    this is just a random idea i made up rn lol
    I'm going to template that

Odd-Eyes Ultimate Dragon
    DARK
    Level 11
    Dragon/Fusion/Effect
    (This card is always treated as a "Blue-Eyes" and a "Red-Eyes" monster)
    1 Dragon-type "Blue-Eyes" monster + 1 Dragon-Type "Red-Eyes" monster + 1 Dragon-Type "Odd-Eyes" monster
    Once per turn, choose and activate one of these effects:
    * Destroy 1 Spell or Trap on your opponent's field.
    * This card can make up to three attacks on monsters during each battle phase.
    ATK/ 4500 DEF/ 3000
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sincerely apologize for my absence and neglecting to judge the leg of the contest I was holding; life managed to get in the way and then my own chicken heart kept me away. However, I'm going to be taking the time now to go over the entries and finally -- for what it's even worth by this point -- attempt to judge the entries.

First off, I'm sorry Lord Arugula and Gamer5555, both of you made rather clever entries -- each of you did at least a couple things with your archetypes and their backrow that I rather much enjoyed (I'm tempted to re-use that 'While in-grave, thing. If this card is in-grave during such-and-such phase: Banish this card' off Soul-Synch in the future, that's a mighty clever little way to set up a relatively inoffensive [due to its duration] continuous effect; meanwhile, the relatively tame [though I'll admit potentially-abusable due to possible Extra Deck options] swarming mechanics on the Wild Pack were very nicely-orchestrated, especially with the Field Spell's interaction and retrievability). However, each of you had rather glaring (and similar) errors in one of your cards that made it hard to really pick either one of you -- in Arugula's case, his Field Spell "The Spirit World" neglected to mention where it was adding 1 "Soul-Weaver" monster from (or what it was adding it to, though that's very likely to be your hand if I had to guess), while in the case of Gamer his Normal Trap "Wild Pack Ambush" failed to say where the monsters it was Special Summoning were coming from (the hand? Grave? Deck? Hard to say, especially when the requirement is a direct attack of all things and a headcount limit is established by the opponent's monster).

Next up there's Sanokal's entry, which also did a few interesting things but worded itself in a somewhat lacking manner; I could grasp that they were meant to self-banish for some of their effects and have other effects atop that, but notably none of the ones that self-banished really said where they were being banished from (am I to assume it was meant to just be from the field?), and half of those monsters (literally -- Reje, Blaek, and Ael) had their other effect phrased in a way that didn't really indicate overmuch when they were meant to be used (I'm guessing they were meant to be Ignition Effects, meant only for the Main Phase, but the lack of saying so really kinda ground my gears).

This left me with two entries (I could only find five entries; if anyone else entered the #SeptDUEA contest and was missed I apologize profusely, but that's what a search turned up!), and in those two I was left with a pair of very, very solid entries. One of them by Starlight Magician was actually very interestingly designed, opting to use a main-deck boss and rigging itself in such a way that said boss was fetchable (ditch Katsuduo for the Field Spell's effect; doubles as a nice mechanical benefit to their aesthetic choice of marrying 5 and 6 [out of of their thematic sequence of 1 through 7] together in the form of a Level 11 monster), atop its existing lean towards one-on-one fights (and attempting to win them). Bonus points for actually playtesting them (though I do wonder what other than Blue-Eyes it was pitted against) to check balance.

That said, however, the other of the two entries was particularly engaging in its own right: Drakylon's Deathbloom archetype, offering low ATK values while serving up a combo platter of what can only be summed up as shenanigans -- use of enemy monsters as Synchro Materials at the cost of not attacking that turn (or in Spindle's case, not attacking with non-Plants that turn), the theft of other monsters in exchange for your own (such as by Mandrake or Allure), and the simple gifts of other monsters of yours to your opponent for your benefit; there's something about the archetype's offerings combined with the aesthetic (poisonous plants) that manages to appeal to me rather simply-but-effectively, especially with how the boss is designed to rather nicely take advantage of the archetype's rich variety of effects to keep chewing away at the opponent bit by bit.

In the end, between those two entries, it was not a technical victory of one over the other -- both were rather well-planned and well-executed to me; instead, I'm unashamed to admit that it is personal preference for the backhanded generosity and casual predation of the Deathblooms that has secured Drakylon a victory over Starlight Magician. Congratulations are (presumably) in order, however late they may be (by my doing)!
    Last edited by Baroque; 3rd December 2016 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Edited-in my much-belated judging.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I revised the Mutant monster concept I started a while ago. I think it works a bit better this way.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    XM Cyclobeamer
    LIGHT
    Level 3
    [Warrior/Mutant/Effect]

This monster is treated as a Normal monster while in your hand, Deck or face-up on the field. While you control this face-up Normal monster, you can Special Summon it during your Standby Phase. When this Normal monster on the field is Special Summoned it gains these effects: This monster is also treated as a Pyro-Type monster until it is returned to the hand/Deck. Once per turn you can send 1 card from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard and then target 1 opponent's monster: shuffle that monster back into the opponent's Deck.

ATK 1800/DEF 1600

Traumatic Mutation Trigger
    Quickplay Spell

This card can only be activated during the Battle Phase. Pay 600 Life Points; Special Summon a face-up Mutant monster you control. You can banish this card in your Graveyard to add a Mutant monster from your Graveyard to your hand(except Extra Deck monsters).

XM Dimensionforce Cyclobeamer
    LIGHT
    Level 5
    [Warrior/Mutant/Ritual/Effect]

This monster can only be Ritual Summoned and only by a "Mutant Evolution" Ritual Spell card and Banishing an "XM Cyclobeamer" effect monster you control. This monster is also treated as a Pyro-Type monster on the field and in the Graveyard after it is Ritual Summoned. You may shuffle this card from your hand into your Deck and then draw 1 card(this effect can only be used by one Mutant monster per turn). Once per turn you can send up to 3 cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard to shuffle the same amount of cards in your opponent's hand into the deck.

ATK 2100/DEF 1900

Mutant Evolution X
    Ritual Spell

This card is used to Ritual Summon a Mutant Ritual monster from your Deck or Graveyard. You must also banish a face-up monster you control who's name is listed on the Ritual monster being summoned. If the banished monster was an "XM" Mutant monster: the Ritual Summoned monster gains 500 ATK/DEF. While this card is in your Graveyard you can shuffle it into your Deck to send 1 banished card to the Graveyard.

Cycloblaster the Imperial Blazing Force
    FIRE
    Level 7
    [Warrior/Mutant/Fusion/Effect]

1"Cyclobeamer" monster + "Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys"
    This monster must first be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by banishing a face-up "Cyclobeamer" monster you control and "Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys" in your hand (you do not use "Polymerization"). When this monster is destroyed while it's material monsters are banished: add those banished monsters to your Graveyard. This monster is also treated as a Pyro-Type monster on the field and in the Graveyard. You can destroy 1 face up card you control to destroy 1 face-up card your opponent controls that is the same card type (Monster, Spell or Trap). This monster gains 100 ATK for each card it destroys with its own effect this turn until the end of the Battle Phase. Cannot attack your opponent directly.

ATK 2700/DEF 2600

Cycloblaster the Darkrage Burning Force
    FIRE
    Level 7
    [Warrior/Mutant/Fusion/Effect]

1"Cyclobeamer" monster + "Dark Nephthys"
    This monster must first be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by banishing a face-up "Cyclobeamer" monster or " Cycloblaster the Imperial Blazing Force" you control and "Dark Nephthys" in your hand(you do not use Polymerization). When this monster is destroyed while it's material monsters are banished: add those banished monsters to your Graveyard. This monster is also treated as a DARK and Pyro-Type monster on the field and in the Graveyard. You can banish 1 face up card you control to Banish 1 face-up card your opponent controls that is the same card type (Monster, Spell or Trap). This monster gains 100 ATK for each card it banishes with its own effect this turn until the end of the Battle Phase. Cannot attack your opponent directly.

ATK 2700/DEF 2600
    And now if you understand what this(especially the "XM" archetype) is referencing, I challenge you guys to come up with your own Mutants. Let me know if you have any questions about the rules of the Mutant ability.

Rules of Mutant -Ability monsters:

1) "Basic Stage" Mutants all have this text:
    This monster is treated as a Normal monster while in your hand, Deck or face-up on the field. While you control this face-up Normal monster, you can Special Summon it during your Standby Phase. When this Normal monster on the field is Special Summoned it gains these effects: This monster is also treated as a x-Type monster until it is returned to the hand/Deck.

-They have at least one additional effect.

2) "Evolution Stage" Mutants are all Ritual monsters and have this text:
    This monster can only be Ritual Summoned by a "Mutant Evolution" Ritual Spell card and Banishing an "xxx" effect monster you control. This monster is also treated as a x-Type monster on the field and in the Graveyard after it is Ritual Summoned. You may shuffle this card from your hand into your Deck and then draw 1 card(this effect can only be used by one Mutant monster per turn).

-Their name contains the "Basic Stage" name.
    -Their effect is in some way related to their "Basic Stage" effect.
    -Their level is higher than their "Basic Stage" despite listing only one monster to Ritual Summon. This is comparable to Rank-Up Magic Xyz Summoning.
    -They can be Ritual Summoned from the Graveyard. They cannot be Special Summoned by any way other than Ritual Summoning.

3a) "Phoenix Force Stage" Mutant monsters all have this text:
    This monster must first be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by banishing a face-up "xxx" monster you control and "Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys" in your hand (you do not use "Polymerization"). When this monster is destroyed while it's material monsters are banished: add those banished monsters to your Graveyard. This monster is also treated as a x-Type monster on the field and in the Graveyard.

-Their materials are always 1 "named(archetyped)" Mutant monster and 1 "Sacred Phoenix of Nephtys".
    -They are always FIRE attribute.
    -Yes, this is Contact Fusion.
    -The Mutant material can be the "Basic Stage" or any alternates(like any of it's "Evolution Stage" Rituals)
    -They are level 7.

3b) "Dark Phoenix Force Stage" Mutant monsters function essentially the same.
    -Their materials include "Dark Nephtys" in place of Sacred Phoenix.
    -You can use it's "Phoenix Force" counterpart in place of it's Mutant material.
    - It is also treated as a DARK monster.

4) "Apocalypse Stage" will be Synchro monsters:
    -inspired by Dark Tuners from 5Ds anime and based on Age of Apocalypse "Horsemen"(preferrably the comic).
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 5th December 2016 at 06:03 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, while playing Sun and Moon I realized I wanted to try and create monster cards based on the 4 Tapus, so here they are.

Tapu Koko, Guardian Spirit of Conflict
    WIND/Level 8/Fairy/Synchro/Effect
    2500/2000
    1 Fairy-type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Fairy-type monsters.
    You can only control 1 "Tapu Koko, Guardian Spirit of Conflict". If you control 2 or more "Tapu" monsters with different names, destroy all "Tapu" monsters you control. While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot Special Summon monsters from the hand. Once per turn, you can pay 2000 LP: Banish up to 5 cards from your opponent's hand and, if you do, face-up monsters your opponent currently controls lose 200 ATK for each banished card. Monsters you control other than "Tapu Koko, Guardian Spirit of Conflict" cannot attack during the turn you used this Effect.

Tapu Lele, Guardian Spirit of Life
    EARTH/Level 8/Fairy/Fusion/Effect
    2500/2000
    2 Fairy-type monsters on the field.
    You can also Special Summon this card by sending the materials listed above on your side of the field to the graveyard (without using "Polymerization"). You can only control 1 "Tapu Lele, Guardian Spirit of Life". If you control 2 or more "Tapu" monsters with different names, destroy all "Tapu" monsters you control. While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot Special Summon monsters from the Main deck. Once per turn, you can pay 2000 LP: Banish up to 5 cards from the top of your opponent's deck and, if you do, face-up monsters your opponent currently controls lose 200 ATK for each banished card. Monsters you control other than "Tapu Lele, Guardian Spirit of Life" cannot attack during the turn you used this Effect.

Tapu Bulu, Guardian Spirit of Abundance
    FIRE/Rank 4/Fairy/Xyz/Effect
    2500/2000
    2 Level 4 Fairy-type monsters.
    You can only control 1 "Tapu Bulu, Guardian Spirit of Abundance". If you control 2 or more "Tapu" monsters with different names, destroy all "Tapu" monsters you control. While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot Special Summon monsters from the graveyard. Once per turn, you can pay 2000 LP: Banish up to 5 cards from your opponent's graveyard and, if you do, face-up monsters your opponent currently controls lose 200 ATK for each banished card. Monsters you control other than "Tapu Bulu, Guardian Spirit of Abundance" cannot attack during the turn you used this Effect.

Tapu Fini, Guardian Spirit of Hope
    WATER/Level 8/Fairy/Ritual/Effect
    2500/2000
    You can Ritual Summon this card with "Land Spirit Ritual". You can only control 1 "Tapu Fini, Guardian Spirit of Hope". If you control 2 or more "Tapu" monsters with different names, destroy all "Tapu" monsters you control. While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra deck. Once per turn, you can pay 2000 LP: Banish up to 5 cards from your opponent's Extra deck and, if you do, face-up monsters your opponent currently controls lose 200 ATK for each banished card. Monsters you control other than "Tapu Lele, Guardian Spirit of Hope" cannot attack during the turn you used this Effect.

EDIT: Added Spells

Guardian Spirit Ritual (formely known as "Land Spirit Ritual")
    Ritual Spell card
    You can use this card to Ritual Summon any Fairy-type Ritual monster from your hand. You must also tribute monsters from your hand or your side of the field whose combined levels are exactly equal to that Ritual monster's Level. If this card is in your graveyard, you can banish it, add 1 "Guardian Spirit Fusion" from your deck to your hand. You can only use this Effect of "Guardian Spirit Ritual" once per turn.

Guardian Spirit Fusion
    Normal Spell card
    You can only use each Effect of "Guardian Spirit Fusion" per turn.
    (1)Fusion Summon 1 Fusion monster from your Extra deck using Fairy-type monsters you control as Fusion materials.
    (2)If you control 1 or less Fairy-type monsters (and no other monsters), you can Special Summon Fairy-type monsters from your graveyard until you control 2 Fairy-type monsters. Inmediately after this Effect resolves, Fusion Summon 1 Fusion monster from your Extra deck using Fairy-type monsters you control as Fusion materials.
    (3)If this card is in your graveyard, you can banish it, add 1 "Z Move - Guardian of Alola" from your deck to your hand.

Z Move - Guardian of Alola
    Quick Play Spell card
    You can banish up to 4 "Tapu" monsters with different names from your field and/or graveyard: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of those monsters combined ATK. If you use this Effect, you cannot Summon monsters or declare an attack for the rest of the turn. If this card is in your graveyard, you can banish it, add 1 "Guardian Spirit Ritual" from your deck to your hand. You can only use each Effect of "Z Move - Guardian of Alola" once per turn.
    Last edited by Destiny91; 6th December 2016 at 11:47 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No Z-Move signature move card?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eldritch Weapon, Harpe
    EARTH/Level 1
    Rock/Tuner/Effect
    ATK/100 DEF/100
    If this card is Sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: Target 1 Non-Tuner Monster in either Player Graveyard, and shuffle this card into your deck, and that Targeted Monster to their original owner: Special Summon 1 EARTH Synchro Monster whose Level equals the total Level of the Monster that were shuffled by this card effect, the Monster Special Summoned by this card effect cannot be Destroyed by Battle or Cards effects, you can only use this effect of "Eldritch Weapon, Harpe" once per turn.

Eldritch Weapon, Attila
    FIRE/Level 3
    Pyro/Tuner/Effect
    ATK/1500 DEF/0
    If this card is Sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: Target 1 Non-Tuner Monster in either Player Graveyard, and shuffle this card into your deck, and that Targeted Monster to their original owner: Special Summon FIRE 1 Synchro Monster whose Level equals the total Level of the Monster that were shuffled by this card effect ,the Monster Special by this card effect can Inflict Piercing Battle Damage, you can only use this effect of "Eldritch Weapon, Attila" once per turn.

Eldritch Weapon, Gelatine
    WATER/Level 3
    If this card is Sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: Target 1 Non-Tuner Monster in either Player Graveyard, and shuffle this card into your deck, and that Targeted Monster to their original owner: Special Summon WATER 1 Synchro Monster whose Level equals the total Level of the Monster that were shuffled by this card effect, you can ony use this effect of "Eldritch Weapon, Gelatine" Once per turn. Once per turn, if a Opponent's Monster battles a Monster that was Special Summoned by this card: That Monster Have its ATK halved and its effects Negated.

Eldrich Weapon, Damocles
    DARK/Level 4
    Beast-Warrior/Tuner/Effect
    ATK/1800 DEF/1500
    If this card is Sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: Target 1 Non-Tuner Monster in either Player Graveyard, and shuffle this card into your deck, and that Targeted Monster to their original owner: Special Summon 1 DARK Synchro Monster whose Level equals the total Level of the Monster that were shuffled by this card effect. If the Monster that was Special Summoned by this card, leaves the field: You can shuffle into the Deck 1 Card on the field, if that Card was Monster: Your Opponent cannot Normal/Special Summon Monster with the same same as that Monster, until the end of the next Turn. You can only use each effect of "Eldrich Weapon, Damocles" once per turn.

Eldritch Weapon, Kusanagi
    WIND/Level 4
    Warrior/Tuner/Effect
    ATK/1400 DEF/1000
    If this card is Sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: Target 1 Non-Tuner Monster in either Player Graveyard, and shuffle this card into your deck, and that Targeted Monster to their original owner: Special Summon 1 WIND Synchro Monster whose Level equals the total Level of the Monster that were shuffled by this card effect, the Monster that was Special Summoned by this card effect: Is unnafected by Spell/Trap Effects, you can only use this effect of "Eldritch Weapon, Kusanagi" once per turn.

Eldritch Weapon, Claiohm Solais
    LIGHT/Level 6
    Fairy/Tuner/Effect
    ATK/2000 DEF/1500
    If this card is Sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: Target 1 Non-Tuner Monster in either Player Graveyard, and shuffle this card into your deck, and that Targeted Monster to their original owner: Special Summon 1 LIGHT Synchro Monster whose Level equals the total Level of the Monster that were shuffled by this card effect, you can only use this effect of "Eldritch Weapon, Claiohm Solais" once per turn. Any Monster that Was Special Summoned by this effect gains the following effect:
    * Once per turn you can Discard 1 card; Inflict 500 Damage to your opponent.

Treasure Box of Eldritch Weapon
    Spell/Normal
    Add 1 "Eldritch Weapon" Monster from your Deck to your hand, you can only activate 1 "Treasure Box of Eldritch Weapon" per turn.

Weapon's Gift
    Spell/Quick-Play
    Discard 1 card; Until the end of this turn: Your Opponent cannot activate cards effects in response to a Special Summon or Effect actvation of a Synchro Monster

Map of the Eldritch Weapons
    Trap/Continuous
    Once per turn: Discard 1 "Eldritch Weapon" Card; Special Summon 1 "Eldritch Weapon" Monster from your Hand, Deck or Graveyard. You can only control 1 "Map of the Eldritch Weapons".

Magnus, Bearer of the Eldritch Weapons
    DARK/Level 10
    Warrior/Synchro/Tuner/Effect
    ATK/2500 DEF/3000
    Must first be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 Tuner Monsters you control and Discarding 1 "Eldritch Weapon" Monster from your hand.There can only be 1 card equipped to this card. Once per turn (during either player turn) you can Equip to this card 1 "Eldritch Weapon" Monster from your Hand, then, this card gains effects based on their Attribute, you can only use of the following effects once per turn
    *DARK: During either player turn: Shuffle into the Deck 1 card on the field,
    *LIGHT: Draw 1 card
    *EARTH: Unnafected by other Monster effects
    *WATER: Monsters your opponent control can only attack this card
    *FIRE: This card Attack twice, and have its ATK Increased by 1000
    *WIND: Halve the ATK of 1 Monster on the field and negate its effects.
    When a card or effect is Actviated: You can Send to the Graveyard 1 "Eldritch Weapon" card equipped to this card, and if you do, negate that activation ,and if you do, Destroy that card.

Just some Random Trivia. I've imagined Magnus Changing his appearance based on which card he is equipped
    Last edited by King; 7th December 2016 at 08:13 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have resurrected.

Due to some problems concerning only myself, I'll reserve myself my CaC parades and go simple this time.

Here goes a single

Vylon Omicrom - Halo Blaster
    LIGHT
    [Machine/Synchro/Tuner/Effect]
    1 LIGHT Tuner + 1 or more non Tuner monsters
    When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can add 1 "Vylon" card from your Deck to your Hand. Each time this card is equipped with an equip card: You can target 1 Face-up card on the field for as long as that equip card remains face-up, Cards targeted by this card's effect have their effects negated while this card remains face-up. If this card is used for the synchro Summon of a "Vylon" Monster, Banish any cards targeted by this card's effect.
    ATK/400 DEF/2400