Thread: Official Create-a-Card Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cost transfer
    continuous spell
    during each of your standby phase pay 3000 lifepoints or destroy this card
    whenever you activate the effect of a spell, trap, or monster eff (except this card) you can make your opponent pay the cost for the card or effect
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dark Contract with Ancient Ruler
    Spell/Continuous

During your Main Phase Special Summon 1 D/D Monster from your hand or Graveyard, you can only use this effect of "Dark Contract with Ancient Ruler" once per turn. During your Standby Phase Take 1000 Damage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pendulum Ritual based deck. Your thoughts?

Ritual-Eyes Seer
    Spoiler Alert!
    Lv2/Dark/Spellcaster/Effect/Pendulum/<1>
    600/0
    Pendulum:
    You can only Special Summon "Ritual-Eyes" monsters. This effect cannot be negated. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to the activation of a Ritual Spell Card.
    Monster:
    Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 other monster you control or in your hand; Declare a Card Type, then excavate the top card of your deck, and if you called it right, Special Summon a "Ritual-Eyes" monster from your deck, otherwise shuffle it into the deck. If this card is Tributed: You add 1 "Ritual-Eyes" Spell/Trap from your deck to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Ritual-Eyes Seer" once per turn.

Ritual-Eyes Oracle
    Spoiler Alert!
    Lv3/Light/Spellcaster/Effect/Pendulum/<6>
    1000/600
    Pendulum:
    You can only Special Summon "Ritual-Eyes" monsters. This effect cannot be negated. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to the summon of Ritual Monster.
    Monster:
    Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 other monster you control or in your hand; Declare a Card Type, then excavate the top card of your deck, and if you called it right, Special Summon a "Ritual-Eyes" monster from your graveyard. If this card is Tributed: You can add 1 "Ritual-Eyes" Monster from your deck to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Ritual-Eyes Oracle" once per turn.

Ritual-Eyes Clairvoyant
    Spoiler Alert!
    Lv4/Light/Spellcaster/Effect/Pendulum/<1>
    1600/1000
    Pendulum:
    You can only Special Summon "Ritual-Eyes" monsters. This effect cannot be negated. If you Tributed a monster this turn: Until the end of your next End Phase, Ritual Monsters you control cannot be targeted by cards/effects.
    Monster:
    Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 other monster you control or in your hand; Add 1 face-up "Ritual-Eyes" Pendulum Monster from your Extra Deck to your hand. If this card is Tributed: Once during this turn, if you would Tribute a monster(s) for a Ritual Summon, You can Tribute 1 Monster your opponent controls as if you controlled it. You can only use each effect of "Ritual-Eyes Clairvoyant" once per turn.

Ritual-Eyes Diviner
    Spoiler Alert!
    Lv5/Dark/Spellcaster/Effect/Pendulum/<6>
    2000/1600
    Pendulum:
    You can only Special Summon "Ritual-Eyes" monsters. This effect cannot be negated. If you Tributed a monster this turn: Until the end of your next End Phase, Ritual Monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects.
    Monster:
    Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 monster you control or in your hand; Add 1 "Ritual-Eyes" monster from your graveyard to your hand. If this card is Tributed: Once during this turn, if you would Tribute a monster(s) to activate a card/effect, You can Tribute 1 Monster your opponent controls as if you controlled it. You can only use each effect of "Ritual-Eyes Diviner" once per turn.

Ritual-Eyes Watcher
    Spoiler Alert!
    Lv8/Dark/Fiend/Ritual/Pendulum/Effect/<1>
    2800/1600
    Pendulum:
    Ritual Monsters you control deal piercing battle damage. Once per turn: you can add this card to your hand, then you can tribute 1 other Monster you control or is in your hand, and if you do, you can place 1 "Ritual-Eyes" Pendulum Monster from your deck or graveyard in your Pendulum Zone. You can only activate this effect of "Ritual-Eyes Watcher" once per turn.
    Monster:
    Must be Ritual Summoned using a "Ritual-Eyes" card. This card cannot be Tributed. While this card is face-up, your opponent's hand must be revealed. When this card is Ritual Summoned: You can look at the top 3 cards of both players decks, then place it on top of the owner's deck in any order.

Ritual-Eyes Gazer
    Spoiler Alert!
    Lv9/Light/Fairy/Ritual/Pendulum/Effect/<6>
    3000/2600
    Pendulum:
    Ritual Monsters you control can attack all Special Summoned Monsters your opponent controls, once each. Once per turn: you can add this card to your hand, then you can tribute 1 other Monster you control or is in your hand, and if you do, Ritual Summon 1 "Ritual-Eyes" Ritual Monster by Tributing monsters you control or in your hand whose total Levels is equal or exceeds the level of the Ritual Monster. You can only activate this effect of "Ritual Eyes Gazer" once per turn.
    Monster:
    Must be Ritual Summoned using a "Ritual-Eyes" card. This card cannot be Tributed. While this card is face-up, you can look at your opponent's set cards. When this card is Ritual Summoned: You can declare 1 Card Type, if your opponent has a card(s) of that Card Type, your opponent discards all cards of that Card Type in your opponent's hand into the deck, then draws 1 card, otherwise reveal your hand to your opponent.

Ritual-Eyes Observer
    Spoiler Alert!
    Lv11/Light/Fairy/Ritual/Pendulum/Effect/<1>
    3200/2800
    Pendulum:
    Ritual Monsters cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 monster you control or in your hand; Destroy 1 Spell/Trap card your opponent controls.
    Monster:
    Must be Ritual Summoned using a "Ritual-Eyes" card. This card cannot be Tributed. While this card is face-up, the total amount of cards your opponent's hand or controls on their field than you. The cards that are already on the field and in your opponent's hand before this card was face-up are unaffected by this effect. When this card is Ritual Summoned: You can declare 1 Card Type, then your opponent shuffles 1 card into the deck with that Card Type from your opponent's hand and field, each, if possible.

The All-Seeing Ritual-Eyes
    Spoiler Alert!
    Lv12/Dark/Fiend/Pendulum/Effect/<6>
    3600/3600
    Pendulum:
    The effects of Ritual Monsters can not be negated.
    Monster:
    Must be Ritual Summoned using a "Ritual-Eyes" card. This card cannot be Tributed. When this card is Ritual Summoned: Draw 1 Card for each Monster you Tributed this turn. Once per turn, during either players' turn, when a Card/Effect is activated: You can declare 1 Card Type, then if your opponent has a card(s) of that Card Type, negate the activation and if you do, destroy it, otherwise let your opponent look at the top 3 cards of your deck, then place it on top of your deck in any order.

Ritual-Eyes Prophesize
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spell/Ritual
    You can Ritual Summon any "Ritual-Eyes" Monster from your hand or face-up in your Extra Deck by Tributing monsters you control or in your hand whose total Levels is equal or exceeds the level of the Ritual Monster. While this card is in your graveyard, you can Tribute 1 monster you control or in your hand; Shuffle this card into your deck. You can only use each effect of "Ritual-Eyes Prophesize" once per turn.

Ritual-Eyes Realize
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spell/Ritual
    You can Ritual Summon any "Ritual-Eyes" Monster from your hand or graveyard by Tributing Pendulum Monsters in your Pendulum Zones or face-up in your Extra Deck whose total Levels is equal or exceeds the level of the Ritual Monster. While this card is in your graveyard, you can Tribute 1 monster you control or in your hand; Shuffle this card into your deck. You can only use each effect of "Ritual-Eyes Realize" once per turn.

Ritual-Eyes Mesmerize
    Spoiler Alert!
    Trap/Continuous
    Each time a monster is Tributed, place 1 Eye Counter on this card. Ritual Monsters gain 200 ATK for each counter on this card. Once per turn, you can remove 3 Eye Counters from this card; Draw 1 card. If this card is sent to the graveyard, Tribute 1 monster; Target up to 3 "Ritual-Eyes" monsters in your graveyard and/or face-up in your Extra Deck, except "Ritual-Eyes Mesmerize", shuffle them into your deck.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    @Michelle : I cannot bring myself to read all of that. I got to the Spells and Traps and my shoulders have given out on me. I did, however, catch Pythagor. I see what you did there. You are extremely clever. Far too clever.
    You'd be suprised to find I only really learned about the theorem in-depth before making that card, and it wouldn't be the only case in Math, the dek...

I shouldn't have wasted so much time off school.

This is easily my most flavored, more technically extense and complicated series yet.

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
    You'd be suprised to find I only really learned about the theorem in-depth before making that card, and it wouldn't be the only case in Math, the dek...

I shouldn't have wasted so much time off school.

This is easily my most flavored, more technically extense and complicated series yet.
    You really are amazing. My head spins just trying to keep up with you. I wish I had your creative direction. Mine just comes down to making whatever looks the most cool.

In other news:

Synchroboros
    WIND
    Reptile-type/Tuner/Effect
    Level 2
    800 / 800
    'If this card is used as Synchro Material for a Synchro Summon: Return it to the top of your deck. If a Synchro Monster that is Synchro Summoned using this card as Material is removed from the field: Draw 1 card. You can only activate this effect of "Synchroboros" once per turn.'

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something I though out in my way to work today:

Black Summoning Scroll
    Continuous Spell Card
    When a monster is Summoned: Add 1 Summoning Counter to this card. During you turn, except during the Damage Step: You can destroy this card. Once per turn, if this card is destroyed and send to the Graveyard while it had a Summoning Counter: Special Summon 1 monster from your deck whose level is equal or lower than the number of Summoning Counters this card had while in the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    Synchroboros
    WIND
    Reptile-type/Tuner/Effect
    Level 2
    800 / 800
    'If this card is used as Synchro Material for a Synchro Summon: Return it to the top of your deck. If a Synchro Monster that is Synchro Summoned using this card as Material is removed from the field: Draw 1 card. You can only activate this effect of "Synchroboros" once per turn.'
    Recurring tuner that allows you to maintain card advantage, while not being completely broken? I like that. I like that a lot. (Plus searchable by King of the Feral Imps)
    I don't post a lot, but I read everything in this forum. EVERYTHING.
    Current Decks: Red-Eyes | RaidRaptors | D/D/D | Generic Wyrm | Dark Doriado

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Black Summoning Scroll, huh?

Summon any Level 1 monster from my deck, for less investment than One for One?

Yes, please!

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Megamaw View Post
    Black Summoning Scroll, huh?

Summon any Level 1 monster from my deck, for less investment than One for One?

Yes, please!
    Just pray it doesn't get Twin Twistered.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PSCT version of Theinen:

Theinen the Great Sphinx
    Light/Level 10/Beast/Effect
    3500/3000
    Effect: Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned by its own effect, and cannot be summoned by other ways. When an "Andro Sphinx" and a "Sphinx Teleia" that you control on the field are destroyed at the same time: you can pay 500 LP; Special Summon this card (from your hand or deck). When this card is Special Summoned: you can pay 500 LP; this card gains 3000 ATK until the end of the turn.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xyz Fusionist
    エクシーズ・フュージョニスト
    [Winged Beast/Fusion/Xyz/Effect] ×3
    2 Level 3 monsters
    Must first be Fusion or Xyz Summoned. If this card is Fusion Summoned: You can target 3 "Fusion" and/or "Polymerization" Spell Cards that are banished and/or in your Graveyard; shuffle them into the Deck, then draw 2 cards. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; send 1 "Fusion" or "Polymerization" Spell Card from your Deck to the Graveyard. You can only use 1 "Xyz Fusionist" effect per turn, and only once that turn.
    ATK/700 DEF/900
    Last edited by Ziz; 24th March 2016 at 06:49 AM.