Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 2664

Thread: Official Create-a-Card Thread

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    Diggerguy?
    Or maybe "Despoiler Guy". It's got that built in des/death pun.

Also, if the idea is robbing graves, shouldn't the effect take cards from the GY?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jinzo - Tyranno
    Effect Monster, DARK Machine, LV9, ATK 2800, DEF 1700
    Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned by banishing 1 "Jinzo" monster from your GY or face-up on your side of the field.
    This card's name becomes "Jinzo" while it is face-up on your side of the field or in your GY.
    Your opponent cannot activate Trap Cards, also negate the effect of all Trap Cards on your opponent's side of the field.
    Once per turn, if a Spell or Monster Effect is activated (Quick effect): You can banish this face-up card until the end of the next turn; Negate that activation, and if you do, set that card to your opponent's Spell & Trap zone. While it is in the Spell & Trap Zone, that card is treated as a Trap with this effect:
    - Banish 1 card from your hand. This card's activation and effect cannot be negated by "Jinzo".

Jinzo - Quickdraw
    Effect Monster, DARK Machine, Lv6, ATK 2400, DEF 1500
    When an Effect Monster's effect is activated in the hand (Quick effect): You can discard this card from your hand, then negate that effect.
    While this card is face-up on your side of the field, negate the effects of monsters that activate by discarding themselves.
    This card's name becomes "Jinzo" while it is face-up on your side of the field or in the GY.

Powerful Psychic Shockwave
    Quick-play Spell Card
    Discard up to 3 cards; Special Summon LV6 or lower "Jinzo" monsters from your Deck up to the number of discarded cards, then you can add 1 "Jinzo" monster from your GY to your hand, also, after that, send 3 cards from the top of your Deck to your GY.
    You can banish this card from your GY; Until the end of this turn, the first time a "Jinzo" monster you control would be destroyed, it is not destroyed.
    You can only use each effect of "Powerful Psychic Shockwave" once per turn.

Jinzo is... well, not that good anymore, since peaple don't play as many trap cards as before. Quickdraw Jinzo is an evolution of the old Jinzo, and is meant to negate hand traps, which are dominating this meta because of their versatility and speed.
    Tyranno is a more powerful boss monster, meant to replace Lord. It can negate traps AND Spell/Monsters once per turn, while also clogging your opponent's S/T zones and giving Jector a boost.
    Psychic Shockwave is not that good since most decks only run Counter Traps, so I decided to revamp it. At the cost of your hand, it can swarm the field with any Jinzo monster and replace itself with another Jinzo monster from the GY. On top of that, it protects your Jinzos for a single turn.
    Last edited by BBDD; 11th September 2017 at 03:34 PM.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I'm going to start work on restructuring my all-Spell/fusion "Veridian" archetype for the Link format.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBDD View Post
    Jinzo - Tyranno
    It's viable and the last gimmick sets up Jector. But the effect feels like a Jinzo PSY-Frame crossover, which is weird.

Jinzo - Quickdraw
    People keep calling them "Hand Traps", so it's deserved, hahaha.

Powerful Psychic Shockwave
    This reminds me there is another (anime-only) card which is based on Jinzo's signature move. Did you consider creating a modern realistic version of it?
    http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Psychic_Wave

---

Also, let me try an Amplifier upgrade, one that actually "amplifies" Jinzo's negation and ATK. (ATK increase is based on its original manda/anime effect.)

Wave Amplifier
    Equip Spell Card
    Equip only to a "Jinzo" monster. It gains 500 ATK, also it gains 300 ATK during each Standby Phase. Quick-play Spells and Set cards are treated as Traps, also while a monster's Quick Effect resolves, the monster is treated as a Trap. The activation and effects of cards in your possession cannot be negated by the equipped monster's effects (if any). If this card is removed from the field: You can target 1 "Jinzo" monster you control; equip it with this card. You can only use this effect of "Wave Amplifier" once per turn.

I took this in a different route to leverage Jinzo's own effect to prevent the activation of Set Spells and Quick-play Spells, and also negate face-up monsters' Quick Effects. Of course, this doesn't negate hand traps. The last "Noble Arms"-like effect is intended to let Jinzo - Lord inherit the Equip from Jinzo, also it's kind of opposite to Amplifier's downside.
    Last edited by Link-0; 15th September 2017 at 08:40 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellar28 View Post
    Elemental HERO Atmos
    Wind
    Level 4
    Warrior
    Effect -
    (1) When this card is Summoned: You can add 1 "HERO" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Elemental HERO Atmos" once per turn.
    ATK/1800
    DEF/300
    The name is clever! Manga-based E-HERO's need a WIND member to replace Stratos and that name would fit.

But if it is pretty much a Stratos, I'd rather have the original one back with an Erratum.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellar28 View Post
    Destiny HERO - Graverobber
    Dark
    Level 1
    Warrior
    Effect -
    (1) If this card is Special Summoned from the GY: You can draw 2 cards. You can only use this effect of "Destiny HERO - Graverobber" once per turn.
    ATK/300
    DEF/300
    That's pretty much like some Errata for (formerly) forbidden cards. No need for a new card to do it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Link-0 View Post
    It's viable and the last gimmick sets up Jector. But the effect feels like a Jinzo PSY-Frame crossover, which is weird.
    Since nobody plays traps anymore, I wanted it to negate something else other than Traps, but at a cost. The cost is it leaving the field for 2 turns, thus giving the opponent the chance to play traps. This way you have to choose between trap negation and Spell/monster negation.
    If you were referring about the trap effect, it is there just to refrain people from using the trap before you actually use Jector's eff, but at the same time give them an opportunity to do so.

This reminds me there is another (anime-only) card which is based on Jinzo's signature move. Did you consider creating a modern realistic version of it?
    http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Psychic_Wave
    Never seen that card before! Lol
    I don't think it fits Jinzo's strategy enough, tho. Dealing burn damage is... well, odd in this deck. If I was to retrain it, I'd do something along this:
    "Each time a Jinzo monster you control negate an opponent's card or effect, put 1 Jinzo Counter on this card. You can send this card to the GY; Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of Jinzo Counter on this card x 400, then you can Summon (from your hand) 1 "Jinzo" monster whose ATK is equal or lower to the amount of damage your opponent took by this effect, ignoring its summoning conditions."
    This way, you can burn your opponent and also summon a Jinzo. I dunno if it's worth running in a Jinzo deck, tho.

Wave Amplifier
    That's a very powerful card! It also works well with Anti-Spell Flagrance.

Man, I'd love some Jinzo support in the future. It was reprinted in DUSA and since then I hope something's on the way!
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jinzo doesn't need to go into Spells, really. That's Spell Canceller's territory.

Poor guy is still waiting for related cards.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 17th September 2017 at 10:28 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Duel Terminal receive some other cards. This time, it's Laval!

King of the Molten Rivers
    Pyro, FIRE, Link 2, ATK 2200, DEF 200. Link arrows: BL, B.
    Recipe: 2 FIRE monsters.
    When this card is Summoned: For the rest of this turn, the Summon of a FIRE monster cannot be negated, also cards and effects cannot be activated in response to the activation of a FIRE monster's effect, then discard 1 monster from your hand or Extra Deck to the GY. You can only use this effect of "King of the Molten Rivers" once per turn.
    During the Main Phase (Quick effect): Choose and activate 1 of the following effects, depending on the number of your "Laval" monsters with different names that are banished or in your GY:
    - 2 or more: Move 1 FIRE monster you control to an adjacent Main Monster zone.
    - 4 or more: "Laval" monsters you control gains 100 ATK for each "Laval" monster in your GY until the end of this turn, also monsters your opponent controls lose 100 ATK for each FIRE monster you control.
    - 6 or more: Shuffle 2 of your banished FIRE monsters into the Deck (1 tuner and 1 non-tuner), then Special Summon, from your GY or Extra Deck, 1 FIRE Synchro Monster whose level equals the total level of those monsters.
    - 8 or more: Apply all the previous effects (in sequence).

Laval Prince
    Pyro, FIRE, Tuner, Lv4, ATK 1200, DEF 200
    During your Main Phase or your opponent's Battle Phase: You can discard this card; Special Summon 1 "Laval" monster from your Deck in Defense Position.
    If a Laval monster(s) is sent to your GY while this card is in your hand or GY: You can banish this card, than target one of those monsters; Special Summon that target in Defense Position.
    You can only use 1 effect of "Laval Prince" per turn, and only once that turn.

Molten Ashes
    Continuous Spell
    When this card is activated: Add 1 "Laval" monster from your GY to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Laval Ashes" once per turn.
    "Laval" monsters you control gains 200 ATK for each "Laval" monster with different names in your GY.
    Up to twice per turn, if a "Laval" monster's effect is activated that would let you discard 1 card, you can send 1 FIRE monster from your Deck to your GY instead.

Enkindle
    Normal Trap
    Special Summon any number of FIRE monsters from your deck, up to the number of "Laval" monsters with different names in your GY, but their effects are negated, also you cannot summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except FIRE monsters.
    During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was sent to the GY: Banish this card from your GY, then target up to 2 of your banished "Laval" monsters; Add them to your hand.

I've playtested them for some time, and I've discovered they're very capable at burialing their cards, and also have some OTK potential. Unfortunately, they luck both the search power and the swarm capability to do any play consistently. Their main combo is Cannon+Conduction Field, and most of the time they rely on Red Resonator or Rekindle to perform any play. Some of their best cards happen to have the SPYRAL syndrome (they don't have "Laval" in their names), and their synchros force you to discard a card each time you summon them, leaving you with little to no resources.

These cards are meant to help them in the link era (King), search (Prince and Ashes), swarm (Prince and Enkindle) and mantain hand advantage (Ashes).
    Enkindle is, of course, a Rekindle reference. I designed it to be as much fair as possible: it's not a spell but a trap, requires GY setup, and prevent non-FIRE monsters from being summoned. It's also archetypal, so I don't really think it deserves the banlist.
    Molten Ashes is designed to both help you by searching your combo peaces and preserving your hand by the synchros' mandatory discard effect. It also combos very well with Cannoneer.
    Prince can either search or extend your plays.
    At last, King. It is designed to protect your monsters, and become more powerful the more Lavals are burning in the GY.

Now... Lore time, shall we?
    We do not know what happened to Lavals after Gishki used them as fuel for their rituals (-> Lavalval Chain). I imagine that, just like the Flamvells, New Flames born (Enkindle) from the ashes (Molten Ashes) of their former members. They're still a warmonger tribe, and their newly crowned King (King of the Molten Rivers) has sworn vengeance to Gishkis.
    Last edited by BBDD; 17th September 2017 at 05:35 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Jinzo doesn't need to go into Spells, really. That's Spell Canceller's territory.
    That's another way to go about it: support to integrate Spell Canceler and Jinzo. Wanna give it a try?
    However, other than being machines and their effects, I don't think see how to tie them together art- and lore-wise.

Since nobody plays traps anymore, I wanted it to negate something else other than Traps, but at a cost. The cost is it leaving the field for 2 turns, thus giving the opponent the chance to play traps. This way you have to choose between trap negation and Spell/monster negation.
    Sure. I mean that the cost of leaving the field reminds me of PSY-Frames.
    If you were referring about the trap effect, it is there just to refrain people from using the trap before you actually use Jector's eff, but at the same time give them an opportunity to do so.
    Yes, it's very clever. I used it as inspiration for "Wave Amplifier" treating any set card as a Trap.
    Never seen that card before! Lol
    I don't think it fits Jinzo's strategy enough, tho. Dealing burn damage is... well, odd in this deck.
    Yeah, the burn is but an excuse. The point of the card was sending Jinzo to the GY to be summoned by Returner.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And so forth, I return with another of my Nine World's series, Crom's Rule's main antagonist deck and namesake of the saga, a Psychic Synchro deck that calls forth an army of nonsentient tokens to manifest in the forms of gigantic Synchro Summons, all of its members are Tuners, who can be enhanced by its Spell/Trap support that acts as a provisional Equip series beyond their standard effects.

It's playstyle revolves around calling cards by their names, and hijacking the opponent's sources off of these cards declared by name, it can warp their opponent's minds by seeing through their thoughts and their potential plays, and more than certainly can generate means to disrupt, halt or even turn these cards against their owners. With a myriad of protection means, ways to sabotage opponent plays and just being plain imposing in stats, Crom is sure to be a nightmarish experience to anyone that steps in their Visual Field.

Crom Prime Mastermind
    LIGHT
    ★★★★
    [Psychic/Tuner/Effect]
    You cannot Special Summon Monsters from your Extra Deck, except "Crom" Monsters. If this card is Summoned: You can target 1 "Crom" card in your GY; Set it to your field, a Quick-play Spell/Trap set this way can be activated this turn. Each time a "Crom" Spell/Trap activates, And each time a Monster is sent from the field to your opponent's GY: Special Summon 1 Crom Token (LIGHt/Level 2/Psychic/ATK 1000/DEF 1000).
    ATK/1900 DEF/2000

Crom's Circle of Andavar
    Spell/Field
    The Summon of "Crom" Monsters cannot be negated, also when they're summoned, cards and effects cannot be activated, If you control a Token, non-Token "Crom" cards cannot be targeted for attacks or by effects. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can, Immediately after this effect resolves; perform the Synchro Summon of 1 "Crom" Synchro Monster.

Crom's Halo of Nifbelunge
    Spell/Quick-play
    If you control a "Crom" card(s): Reveal your opponent's Hand, and all Set cards they control. If this card is in the GY; You can Tribute 1 Crom Token you control; Equip this card to a "Crom" Tuner Monster. A Monster equipped with this card gains the following effect, you can only use this preceeding effect of "Crom Halo of Nifbelunge" once per turn:
    ● (Quick Effect): You can declare 1 card name, if your opponent has 1 card among those in their field or hand, they may banish it, if they chose not to, send 1 "Crom" card from your Deck to the or GY.

Crom's Halo of Singastein
    Trap/
    If you control a "Crom" Monster, your opponent cannot Special Summon Monsters from the Extra Deck during this Phase. If this card is in the GY; You can Tribute 1 Crom Token you control; Equip this card to a "Crom" Tuner Monster. a Monster equipped with this card gets the following effect, you can only use this preceeding effect of "Crom's Halo of Singastein" once per turn:
    ● (Quick Effect): You can declare 1 card name, your opponent cannot use Monsters of the declared name as Tribute or as Material for a Summon.

Nicrom - Mind Striker
    LIGHT
    ★★★★★★★★★★
    [Psychic/Synchro/Tuner/Effect]
    1 Tuner + 2+ non-tuners
    You cannot Special Summon Monsters, except "Crom" Monsters. Unaffected by card effects during your turn, except your "Crom" Cards. If it attacks, the effects of all your opponent's cards will be negated until the end of the Damage Step. If this card Destroys a Monster by battle; Declare a card name; Reveal your opponent's Hand and all Sets they control, then Banish 1 card of that name among those (if any). If this Synchro Summoned card leaves the field: Target 1 other Tuner Monster in your GY; Special Summon it.
    ATK/3500 DEF/1000

Full set.

Monsters (Main Deck)
    Spoiler Alert!
    Crom Prime Mastermind
    LIGHT
    ★★★★
    [Psychic/Tuner/Effect]
    You cannot Special Summon Monsters from your Extra Deck, except "Crom" Monsters. If this card is Summoned: You can target 1 "Crom" card in your GY; Set it to your field, a Quick-play Spell/Trap set this way can be activated this turn. Each time a "Crom" Spell/Trap activates, And each time a Monster is sent from the field to your opponent's GY: Special Summon 1 Crom Token (LIGHt/Level 2/Psychic/ATK 1000/DEF 1000).
    ATK/1900 DEF/2000

Crom Second Contact
    LIGHT
    ★★★★
    [Psychic/Tuner/Effect]
    You cannot Special Summon Monsters from your Extra Deck, except "Crom" Monsters.During the turn this card is successfully Summoned, and until your next turn, you can activate "Crom" Spells and Traps from your hand. Each time a "Crom" Spell/Trap activates, And each time a non-Token Monster attacks: Special Summon 1 Crom Token (LIGHt/Level 2/Psychic/ATK 1000/DEF 1000).
    ATK/1900 DEF/900

Crom Third Vision
    LIGHT
    ★★
    [Psychic/Tuner/Effect]
    You cannot Special Summon Monsters from your Extra Deck, except "Crom" Monsters. If this card is Summoned: You can add 1 "Crom" card from your Deck or GY to your Hand. Each time a "Crom" or opponent Spell/Trap activates: Special Summon 1 Crom Token (LIGHt/Level 2/Psychic/ATK 1000/DEF 1000).
    ATK/1300 DEF/1300

Crom Quaddissonance
    LIGHT
    ★★
    [Psychic/Tuner/Effect]
    You cannot Special Summon Monsters from your Extra Deck, except "Crom" Monsters. If this card is Summoned: You can target up to 3 "Crom" Spell/Traps in your GY; Shuffle them into the Deck, then Draw 1 card for each. Each time a "Crom" Spell/Trap activates, And each time your opponent Summons a Monster: Special Summon 1 Crom Token (LIGHt/Level 2/Psychic/ATK 1000/DEF 1000).
    ATK/1150 DEF/2000

Monsters (Extra Deck)
    Spoiler Alert!
    Nicrom - Mind Striker
    LIGHT
    ★★★★★★★★★★
    1 Tuner + 2+ non-tuners
    You cannot Special Summon Monsters, except "Crom" Monsters. Unaffected by card effects during your turn, except your "Crom" Cards. If it attacks, the effects of all your opponent's cards will be negated until the end of the Damage Step. If this card Destroys a Monster by battle; Declare a card name; Reveal your opponent's Hand and all Sets they control, then Banish 1 card of that name among those (if any). If this Synchro Summoned card leaves the field: Target 1 other Tuner Monster in your GY; Special Summon it.
    ATK/3500 DEF/1000

Nicrom - Grand Vision
    LIGHT
    ★★★★★★★★
    1 "Crom" Tuner + 1+ non-tuner monsters
    You cannot Special Summon Monsters, except "Crom" Monsters. Unaffected by card effects during the Main Phase, except your "Crom" cards. Once per turn (Quick Effect): When a card or effect activates, you can Tribute 1 Token you control and Banish 1 "Crom" card in your GY of the same kind (Monster/Spell/Trap); Negate its activation and if you do, return it to the Top of the Deck. If this Synchro Summoned card leaves the field: Target 1 other LIGHT Psychic Monster in either's GY; Special Summon it.
    ATK/2800 DEF/2800

Nicrom - Silencer Muse
    LIGHT
    ★★★★★★★★★★
    1 Psychic-Type tuner + 1+ non-Tuner Psychic monsters
    You cannot Specail Summon Monsters, except "Crom" Monsters. Unaffected by card effects during your opponent's turn, except your "Crom" cards. Opponent's Monsters cannot activate their effects the turn they're Special Summoned. If this Synchro Summoned card leaves the field: Target 1 "Crom" Monster in your GY; Special Summon it.
    ATK/2000 DEF/3200

Omnicrom - Ultimate Mastermind
    LIGHT
    ★★★★★★★★★★★★★
    1 "Crom" Tuner + 1 Non-tuners
    Must be Synchro Summoned. If this card is Synchro Summoned, target a number of "Crom's Halo" cards in your GY, up to the number of non-tuners used for its Summon; Equip them to this card. When another card or effect activates (Quick Effect):[/COLOR] Until the end of this phase, this card becomes Unaffected by card effects, except "Einherjar" cards. If this Synchro Summoned card leaves the field; target 1 Synchro Monster in either's GY; Special Summon it
    ATK/3500 DEF/3000

Spells/Traps
    Spoiler Alert!
    Crom's Circle of Andavar
    Spell/Field
    The Summon of "Crom" Monsters cannot be negated, also when they're summoned, cards and effects cannot be activated, If you control a Token, non-Token "Crom" cards cannot be targeted for attacks or by effects. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can, Immediately after this effect resolves; perform the Synchro Summon of 1 "Crom" Synchro Monster.

Crom's Halo of Nifbelunge
    Spell/Quick-play
    If you control a "Crom" card(s): Reveal your opponent's Hand, and all Set cards they control. If this card is in the GY; You can Tribute 1 Crom Token you control; Equip this card to a "Crom" Tuner Monster. A Monster equipped with this card gains the following effect, you can only use this preceeding effect of "Crom Halo of Nifbelunge" once per turn:
    ● (Quick Effect): You can declare 1 card name, if your opponent has 1 card among those in their field or hand, they may banish it, if they chose not to, send 1 "Crom" card from your Deck to the or GY.

Crom's Halo of Megingelos
    Spell/Quick-play
    All "Crom" Tokens this turn will gain 2000 ATK but your opponent takes no damage from battles involving them. in If this card is in the GY; You can Tribute 1 Crom Token you control; Equip this card to a "Crom" Tuner Monster. A Monster equipped with this card gets the following effects:
    ● Gains 500 ATK for each card equipped to it.
    ● If it Destroys an opponent's Monster by battle: Equip that Monster to this card instead of sending it to the GY.

Crom's Halo of Tarnhelme
    Spell/Quick-Play
    Target 1 Set card on the field; reveal it and if you do, return it to the hand, cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this effect. If this card is in the GY; You can Tribute 1 Crom Token you control; Equip this card to a "Crom" Tuner Monster, it gains the following effect, you can only use the preceeding effects of "Crom 's Halo of Tarnhelme" once per turn:
    ● You can declare 1 card name at the start of your opponent's Draw Phase before they draw, if your opponent has the declared card in their hand, they can choose to skip their Draw, or discard one of those.

Crom's Halo of Skaldskapr
    Spell/
    If you control a Tuner Monster, Draw 1 card. If this card is in the GY; You can Tribute 1 Crom Token you control; Equip this card to a "Crom" Tuner Monster, You can declare 1 card name, and make your opponent select one of the following effects, you can only use this effect of "Crom's Halo of Scaldskapr" once per turn:
    ● Your opponent Tributes 1 card from their Field or Hand, except a card of the declared Name.
    ● Your opponent reveals 3 cards from their hand, except the declared card.
    ● Your opponent sets 1 card of the declared name directly from their Hand or Deck.

Crom's Halo of Helskor
    Spell/Quick-play
    Target 1 "Crom" Monster you control and 1 opponent's Monster; Banish them until the End Phase. If this card is in the GY; You can Tribute 1 Crom Token you control; Equip this card to a "Crom" Tuner Monster. a Monster equipped with this card gets the following effects, you can only use this preceeding effect of "Crom's Halo of Helskor" once per turn:
    ● Cannot be Targeted by opponent card effects.
    ● Declare 1 card name, your opponent can reveal a card with that name or their entire Hand, if the declared card was in their Hand, this card can attack directly this turn.

Crom's Halo of Draupnir
    Trap/
    Special Summon 1 Nicrom Token (LIGHT/Level 4/Psychic/ATK 2000/DEF 0). If this card is in the GY; You can Tribute 1 Crom Token you control; Equip this card to a "Crom" Tuner Monster. A Monster equipped with this card gets the following effect, you can only use this preceeding effect of "Crom's Halo of Draupnir" once per phase:
    ● If you activate a "Crom" card effect that includes Declaring a card name: Special Summon 1 Crom Token(LIGHT/Level 2/Psychic/ATK 1000/DEF 1000)

Crom's Halo of Singastein
    Trap/
    If you control a "Crom" Monster, your opponent cannot Special Summon Monsters from the Extra Deck during this Phase. If this card is in the GY; You can Tribute 1 Crom Token you control; Equip this card to a "Crom" Tuner Monster. a Monster equipped with this card gets the following effect, you can only use this preceeding effect of "Crom's Halo of Singastein" once per turn:
    ● (Quick Effect): You can declare 1 card name, your opponent cannot use Monsters of the declared name as Tribute or as Material for a Summon.

Crom's Halo of Brisingamen
    Trap/
    "Crom" cards you control cannot be Destroyed by card effects this turn. If this card is in the GY; You can Tribute 1 Crom Token you control; Equip this card to a "Crom" Tuner Monster. A Monster equipped with this card gets the following effect, you can only use this preceeding effect of "Crom's Halo of Brisingamen" once per turn:
    ● Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can declare 2 card names; this card becomes unaffected by effects from cards with those names.

Judgment of Omnicrom
    Trap Card/Counter
    When a card or effect is activated while you control "Omnicrom the Mastermind", negate the activation and if you do, Banish it face-down. If this card is in the GY; You can Tribute 1 Crom Token you control; Equip this card to a "Crom" Synchro Monster, it gains the following effect, you can only use this preceeding effect of "Crom " once per turn:
    ● You can declare 2 card names, the equipped Monster can attack Monsters with the declared name in addition to its attack once each.

Other (Tokens)
    Spoiler Alert!
    Crom Token
    LIGHT
    ★★
    [Psychic/Token]
    Can be Summoned by the effect of a "Crom" card.
    ATK/1000 DEF/1000

Nicrom Token
    LIGHT
    ★★★★
    [Psychic/Token]
    Can be Summoned by the effect of "Crom's Halo of Draupnir".
    ATK/2000 DEF/0

Other (Special)
    Spoiler Alert!
    Omicrom's Light of Supremacy
    Trap Card/Normal
    Special Summon as many "Crom" tokens as possible (Max 4), but you cannot summon Monsters the turn you use this effect, except "Crom" Monsters. If this card is in the GY; You can Tribute 2 Crom Token you control; Equip this card to a "Crom" Tuner Monster. A Monster equipped with this card gets the following effects:
    ● Cannot be Tributed, Banished, Destroyed by battle or used as Material for a summon.
    ● At the start of each turn: You can declare 1 card name (or 3 during your turn).
    ● Your opponent cannot Summon or Activate cards whose name has been declared by "Crom" card effects this turn, except "Einherjar" cards.

Dicrom's Halo of Einherjars - Gram
    Spell/Quick-play
    Target 1 "Crom" or "Einherjar" Monster in your GY; special Summon it and 1 Crom Token (LIGHT/Level 2/Psychic/ATK 1000/DEF 1000). If this card is in the GY; You can Tribute 1 Crom Token you control; Equip this card to a "Crom" Tuner Monster. a Monster equipped with this card gets the following effectsl:
    ● It's level is increased by 1
    ● You can target 1 card in either's GY whose name was revealed by a "Crom" card effect; Special Summon it in Defense position, this preceeding effect of "Dicrom's Halo of Einherjars - Gram" can only be used once per Duel.

Dicrom Einherjar - Zeroplasma
    LIGHT
    ★★★★★★★★★
    1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
    Non-Tuner Monsters you control become unaffected by opponent cards during their turn. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 Monster on the field whose name was declared by a "Crom" card effect; That Monster's effects on the field are negated, also replace this effect with that Monster's effects on the field. If this Synchro Summoned card leaves the field: You can target 1 Monster in your GY; Special Summon it.
    ATK/2600 DEF/2500