User Tag List

Page 274 of 283 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 2828

Thread: Official Create-a-Card Thread

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While I wasn't looking at this thread, Scion made a great work at remaking old monsters. Those are quite cool, I like them all! I'm eager to see the next ones!

Meanwhile, I Cac'd the (hopefully) incoming OCG support to the two latest TCG archetypes: Vendread and F.A.. While F.A. can stand on his own even without good support in the latest set, Vendread are striving to obtain something to encourage peaple to play them instead of a pure Shiranui deck. Here are my ideal cards:

Vendread Plague
    Link Monster
    Link 2, DARK, Zombie, ATK 500. Link Arrows: DOWN, LEFT.

2 Vendread Monsters
    When this card is Link Summoned: Send 1 Zombie monster from your Deck to your GY. You cannot Summon monsters during the turn you activate this effect, except Zombie Monsters.
    Once per turn: You can Ritual Summon 1 Zombie Ritual Monster from your hand to a zone this card points to, by tributing monsters you control as materials.
    If a Zombie Ritual Monster is Ritual Summoned using a monster this card points to as tribute, it gains the following effect:
    • Once per turn: Target 1 banished Zombie monster; Banish 1 Zombie monster from your Deck, and if you do, return that target to the GY, but you can't summon monsters with the same name as that monster's for the rest of this turn.

Lore: Named after Las Plagas, Resident Evil 4's virus, as lots of previous ritual monsters (Slayer, Chimera, Battlelord) to me seemed based on RE iconic boss monsters. Since this is not a ritual monster but a link monster, I chose not to follow the exact pattern by naming it after the virus as opposed to RE iconic monsters.
    Usage: It gives small vendreads and Reorigin's token a reason to exist. It ritual summons without the need of your ritual spells (since the deck has no way to search them outside of Pre-Prep), but I balanced it by making this effect more restrictive than usual (summons from hand and tributes from field). The third effect resembles the small vendreads' one, and gives you an opportunity to recycle your monsters while also advancing your game status by banishing other monsters (Shiranui included) and setting the banished pile for Reunion a reunion play.

F.A. Dark Whip
    Effect Monster
    Lv4, DARK, Machine, ATK 0, DEF 1700.

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by destroying 1 "F.A." card on the field while you control no monsters.
    Gains ATK equal to its Level x 300.
    Each time a “F.A.” Spell/Trap Card or effect is activated: You can increase this card’s Level by 1.
    Once per turn: You can Reduce this card's level by 3, and if you do, set 1 "F.A." Continuous Spell/Trap card from your Deck to your field.

Lore: The dark version of Whip Crosser already appeared in some of the S/T artworks, but Konami has been wise enough to print F.A. winners over it because... reasons.
    Usage: This card effectively replaces Zoodiac Barrage and Cockadoodledoo, and searches those cool but situational cards (Winners and Overheat), giving them a reason to exist. It could also work with the new Dinosaur link monster: Declare WIND, and use ties of the breathren to duplicate this guy into Whip Tail and Hang On Mach.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The second season of West World premiered on Sunday. So I challenge you guys over the next two weeks to create a Field Spell-centered Deck Theme based on multi-Theme Mega Parks.

#AttractionChallenge

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to make one card, just for a start. I'll do the rest of the deck later, but this can get the ball rolling (and give you a hint at how the deck plays out).

Microland
    Field Spell Card
    You may play Field Spell Cards in your regular Spell/Trap zones as Continous Spell Cards, except "Microland". While active in this way, all monsters on the field are unaffected by that card's effect, except for monsters in the same column.

I hope I templated it right.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know what West World is, but I like this challenge. Here's my archetype of Field Spells, centered around control and Token spam: Archeopolis!

Archeopolis of Vengeance
    Field Spell Card
    (1) When this card is activated: Special Summon 1 "Vengeful Token" (Dragon/FIRE/Level 7/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Attack Position. You cannot Summon other monsters during the turn you activate this effect, except Tokens.
    (2) Token Monsters you control gain 2000 ATK, also banish any Monster destroyed by battle with an attacking Token you control, at the end of the Damage Step.
    (3) When a Token you control leaves the field: You can banish this face-up card you control; Activate 1 "Archeopolis" Field Spell from your Deck, except "Archeopolis of Vengeance".
    You can only activate "Archeopolis of Vengeance" once per turn.

Fang of the Vindictive
    Equip Spell Card
    Equip only to a Token you control.
    (1) The equipped Monster gains 1000 ATK, also Draw 1 card each time it destroys a Monster by battle.
    (2) If "Archeopolis of Vengeance" is face-up on your side of the field, you can banish this face-up card you control (Quick Effect); The Monster that was equipped with this card can make a second attack on monsters during each Battle Phase this turn.

Archeopolis of Salvation
    Field Spell Card
    (1) When this card is activated: Special Summon 1 "Salvific Token" (Spellcaster/WATER/Level 7/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defence Position. You cannot Summon other monsters during the turn you activate this effect, except Tokens.
    (2) Token Monsters you control gain 2000 DEF, also banish any monster that battles with Defence Position Tokens you control, at the end of the Damage Step.
    (3) When a Token you control leaves the field: You can banish this face-up card you control; Activate 1 "Archeopolis" Field Spell from your Deck, except "Archeopolis of Salvation".
    You can only activate "Archeopolis of Salvation" once per turn.

Rod of the Savior
    Equip Spell Card
    (1) The equipped Monster gains 1000 DEF, also it cannot be targeted by card effects or destroyed by battle.
    (2) If "Archeopolis of Salvation" is face-up on your side of the field, you can banish this face-up card you control, then target 1 Monster your opponent controls (Quick Effect); During the next Battle Phase, the targeted Monster must attack first (if able), and it must declare an attack on the Monster that was equipped with this card.

Archeopolis of Grief
    (1) When this card is activated: Special Summon 1 "Grievous Token" (Fiend/WIND/Level 7/ATK 0/DEF 0). You cannot Summon other monsters during the turn you activate this effect, except Tokens.
    (2) Token Monsters you control gain 200 ATK and DEF for each banished card.
    (3) When a Token you control leaves the field: You can banish this face-up card you control; Activate 1 "Archeopolis" Field Spell from your Deck, except "Archeopolis of Grief".
    You can only activate "Archeopolis of Grief" once per turn.

Cursed Sword of the Damned
    Equip Spell Card
    (1) Monsters in the same column as the equipped Monster cannot attack nor change their Battle Position, also they cannot activate their effects.
    (2) If "Archeopolis of Grief" is face-up on your side of the field, if a Monster is Tribute, Ritual, Synchro or Xyz Summoned using a Monster that was in the same column as the equipped Monster, or a Monster(s) is Pendulum Summoned while at least 1 card in your opponent's Pendulum Zone is in the same column as the equipped Monster (Quick Effect): You can banish this face-up card you control; Banish 1 of those Monsters.

Archeological Digs
    Continuous Spell Card
    (1) When this card is activated: You can activate 1 "Archeopolis" Field Spell directly from your Deck.
    (2) You can activate 1 of the following effects of "Archeological Digs" per turn, and only once that turn.
    - Reveal any number of Field Spells from your hand; Shuffle them into the deck, then Draw cards equal to the number "Archeopolis" Field Spells shuffled into the Deck by this effect, and if you do, add 1 Equip Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.
    - If a Field Spell is activated, you can add 1 Equip Spell that specifically lists that Field Spell in its text.
    (3) If this card is sent to the GY by an opponent's card: You can Special Summon 1 "Warden Token" (Warrior/EARTH/Level 3/ATK 1000/DEF 1000). While that Token is face-up on your side of the field, if a Field Spell card you control would be destroyed by an opponent's card effect, you can destroy that Token instead.

Playstyle: Keep at least 1 Field Spell active on the field at any time (them cycling between themselves and Digs searching for them makes for an easy task, and you could also play Terraforming and Metaverse to be sure to have 1), while gaining advantage with the Equip Spells.
    Lore: Archeological digs are being made to find vestiges of an ancient civilization. Unfortunately, that same civilization used black magic to create obedient guardians with the task of protecting their cities forever. Archeologists are having a very hard time!

EDIT: The archetype was to be based on theme parks. I guess I forgot that part... well, I'll create another archetype for the challenge.
    Last edited by BBDD; 24th April 2018 at 09:17 PM.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eh, you could probably swap out the theming for one based on theme parks and it'll work fine. Maybe make the tokens mascots?
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    West Great Star Byakko
    WIND
    Link Arrows: Middle Left
    ATK:1500
    LINK-1
    Beast-Warrior/Link/Effect
    1 Monster with 1500 or more ATK
    Once per turn, while this card is in the Main Monter zone: You can Move this card another main monster zone on your field(if there is another monster on the zone you selected: Switch zones with that monster). You can target 1 Monster this cards points to: It gains 1 additional attack this turn. You can only se this effect of"West Great Star Byakko" once per turn

East Great Star Seiryu
    EARTH
    Link Arrows: Middle Right
    ATK:1800
    LINK-1
    Dragon/Link/Effect
    1 Monster with 1800 or more ATK
    Once per turn, while this card is in the Main Monter zone: You can Move this card another main monster zone on your field(if there is another monster on the zone you selected: Switch zones with that monster).(Quick Effect) If your opponent activates a card or effect: You can tribute 1 monster this card points to; negate the actvation, and if you do, banish that card face down.

South Great Star Suzaku
    FIRE
    Link Arrows: Bottom Middle
    ATK:1000
    LINK-1
    Winged-Beast/Link/Effect
    1 Monster with 1000 or less ATK.
    Once per turn: You can target 1 Monster you control: equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it. A monster equipped by this card cannot be destroyed either by battle and card effects. Once per turn: You can return to the hand 1 monster this card points to, and if you do, Shuffle into the deck 1 card on the field.

North Great Star Genbu
    WATER
    Link Arrows: Top Middle
    ATK:0
    LINK-1
    Aqua/Link/Effect
    1 Monster with 2000 or less DEF
    Once per turn: You can Move this card another monster zone on your field(if there is another monster on the zone you selected: Switch zones with that monster). Any Monster this card points to cannot attack or activate its effects.

Sovereign Great Star Kohryu
    LIGHT
    Link Arrows: Top Middle, Middle Right, Bottom Middle and Middle Left
    ATK:2800
    LINK-4
    Wyrm/Link/Effect
    4 monsters
    If this card is Link Summoned Using "East Great Star Seiryu", "North Great Star Genbu", "South Great Star Suzaku" and "West Great Star Byakko" shuffle all cards in your opponent's hand and field(cards effects cannot be activated in response to this card effect activation). When a Monster is Summoned to any of this card Link Arrows: Draw 1 card. (Quick Effect) Shuffle; into your Extra Deck 1 Link Monster from your GY; This card gains the effects of that Monster, you can only use each effect of this card once per turn.

Great Star Divide
    Spell/Field
    When a "Great Star" Link Monster is Special Summoned: Special Summon 1 " Asterism" Token (Thuner/LIGHT/Level 4/ATK 2000/DEF 0) Or 1 "Constellation" Token (Fairy/LIGHT/Level 4/ATK 0/DEF 2000). When a "Great Star" Monster you control moves to another Monster Zone or is Equipped to a Monster: Shuffle 1 card in your opponent's hand or GY into the deck( the card in the hand is chosen at random). You can only this effect of "Great Star Divide" once per turn.

Great Star Radiance
    Spell/Normal
    Send 2 Monsters in your Extra Deck to the GY; Special Summon 1 "Great Star" Link Monster from your GY, you can only activate 1 "Radiant Advent" per turn.

Great Star Convergence
    Trap/Normal
    Activate only if you have 4 "Great Star" Monster with different names in your GY: Pay half of your LP; Special Summon 4 "Great Star" Monsters with different names from your GY,then imediately, Link Summon 1 " Sovereign Great Star Kohryu" from your extra Deck using the Monsters Special Summoned by this effect as Link Material.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay. I'm just waiting on Konami to reveal Dice Dungeon so I can retrain this guy.

Fun fact: This is a Machine monster. Does this guy look anything like a Machine to you?
    Soon as I get the effect for this guy, I can post all the Volume 6 retrains for you guys.

While we are waiting, though, what 5 cards do you think I should look at from Booster 6? Booster 6 is a Fusion heavy card set. It has 5 Fusion monsters, 4 fusion substitutes, Fusion Sage, Cyber Stein, Gale Dogra and Monster Eye.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 29th April 2018 at 08:53 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crystal Beast Supports

1.Crystal Beast Shining Carbuncle

Fairy / LIGHT / Effect / Link / Link-1
    ATK 800 / ↓

Spoiler Alert!
    1 Level 4 or lower "Crystal Beast" monster
    You can also Special Summon this card from your Extra Deck by sending 1 face-up Continuous Spell you control to the GY. You can only Special Summon "Crystal Beast Shining Carbuncle" this way once per turn. Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 "Crystal Beast" monster or card from your Hand or Spell/Trap Zone to the Main Monster Zone this card points to. You cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck, except "Crystal Beast" or "Ultimate Crystal" monsters the turn you activate this effect.

2.Crystal Beast Shining Cat

Beast / EARTH / Effect / Link / Link-2
    ATK 1800 / ↙ →

Spoiler Alert!
    2 monsters with different names
    This card and "Crystal Beast" monsters this card points to can attack your opponent directly, but when they use this effect, any Battle Damage they inflict to your opponent is halved. If you control 2 or more Face-up "Crystal Beast" cards: You can Special Summon 1 "Crystal Beast" monster from your hand or deck that has different name than all Face-up "Crystal Beast" cards you currently control to the Monster Zone this card points to. You can only use this effect of "Crystal Beast Shining Cat" once per turn.

3.Crystal Beast Shining Eagle

Winged-Beast / WIND / Effect / Link / Link-2
    ATK 2000 / ← ↘

Spoiler Alert!
    2 Effect Monsters with different names
    When your opponent's special summoned monster activates its effect (Quick Effect): You can destroy 1 "Crystal Beast" card this card points to; Negate that effect, and if you do; Return it to the top of the deck. You can only use this effect of "Crystal Beast Shining Eagle" once per turn, except: If the "Crystal Beast" card that would be destroyed as a cost for this effect has different names than the previous ones in the same turn; You can activate this effect of "Crystal Beast Shining Eagle" as many times as possible each turn.

4.Crystal Beast Shining Tiger

Beast / EARTH / Effect / Link / Link-3
    ATK 2400 / ← ↓ →

Spoiler Alert!
    3 Effect Monsters with different names
    This monster and monsters this card points to gain 200 ATK for each face-up Continuous Spell/Trap on the field. If a "Crystal Beast" or "Ultimate Crystal" monster you control battles an opponent's monster, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the damage step. Once per turn, during Main Phase (Quick Effect): You can destroy up to 2 face-up "Crystal Beast" cards (with different names) this card points to, then target the same number of cards your opponent controls; Destroy those targets.

5.Crystal Beast Shining Tortoise

Aqua / WATER / Effect / Xyz / Rank 3
    ATK 800 / DEF 2600

Spoiler Alert!
    2 Level 3 Monsters
    Face-up Continuous Spell/Trap you control cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn: You can detach any number Xyz Material from this card, then target the same number of "Crystal Beast" Monster(s) with different names in your GY; Special Summon those targets in Defense Position. If this card is sent from the field to the GY: You can place up to 2 level 4 or lower "Crystal Beast" monsters from your GY with different names face-up in your Spell/Trap Zone as a Continuous Spell.

6.Crystal Beast Shining Mammoth

Beast / EARTH / Effect / Xyz / Rank 4
    ATK 2200 / DEF 2200

Spoiler Alert!
    2 Level 4 Monsters
    Other face-up "Crystal Beast" and "Ultimate Crystal" monsters you control cannot be targeted for an attack. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 Xyz material from this card; Special Summon Crystal Beast Mammoth Token (Level 1/ ATK 550/DEF 550/ EARTH/Beast-Type) up to the number of face-up Continuous Spell you control. If this card is sent from the field to the GY: You can place up to 2 level 4 or lower "Crystal Beast" monsters from your GY with different names face-up in your Spell/Trap Zone as a Continuous Spell.

7.Crystal Beast Shining Pegasus

Beast / WIND / Effect / Fusion / Level 7
    ATK 2400 / DEF 1800

Spoiler Alert!
    3 "Crystal Beast" monsters with different names
    Must be either Fusion Summoned, or Special Summoned by sending the above monsters you control to the GY (in which case you do not use "Polymerization"). If this card is Special Summoned from the Extra Deck: You can place any number of Level 4 or lower "Crystal Beast" Monsters from your GY to your Spell/Trap Zone, face-up, as a Continuous Spell. Once per turn: You can shuffle any number of face-up "Crystal Beast" card from your Spell/Trap Zone to the Deck; Shuffle the same number of cards your opponent controls to the deck.

Errata
    Spoiler Alert!

Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus (Errata)

Beast / WIND / Effect / Level 4
    ATK 1800 / DEF 1200

When this card is Summoned: You can place 1 "Crystal Beast" monster from your hand, Deck, or GY face-up in your Spell & Trap Zone as a Continuous Spell. If this face-up card is destroyed in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in your Spell & Trap Zone as a Continuous Spell, instead of sending it to the GY.

To:

When this card is Normal, Flip, or Special Summoned: You can place 1 Level 4 or lower "Crystal Beast" monster from your hand, Deck, or GY face-up in your Spell & Trap Zone as a Continuous Spell. If this face-up card is destroyed in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in your Spell & Trap Zone as a Continuous Spell, instead of sending it to the GY.

Crystal Blessing (Errata)

Target up to 2 "Crystal Beast" monsters in your Graveyard; place those targets face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as Continuous Spell Cards.

To:

Target up to 2 Level 4 or lower "Crystal Beast" monsters in your GY; place those targets face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as Continuous Spell.
    Last edited by Eternalight; 29th April 2018 at 10:15 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Huh, I thought more people would be interested in the Theme Park #AttractionChallenge. Oh well.

Okay, I've figured out 4 of the 5 cards I'm doing for Booster 6. I have one slot left open. Anybody have suggestions?
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 1st May 2018 at 09:31 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Monster Eye is a fave of mine, tbh.

Also, my posts are always sparse and short, but I love your stuff, Scion. I look forward to it.