User Tag List

Page 275 of 283 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 2828

Thread: Official Create-a-Card Thread

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eh, not quite an archetype, and could arguably be considered not theme parks, but the Special Summon effects in each of these are based on "putting an attraction into the spotlight". Theme Park #Attraction Challenge. Kept meaning to do these, but I kept getting distracted with uni and Pedia.

Triassic Land
    Field Spell Card
    When this card is activated: Change all Set monsters to face-up Defense Position. When a monster is Set: Change it to face-up Defense Position. Reptile and Dinosaur monsters gain 300 ATK and DEF. Once per turn: The turn player can Special Summon 1 Dinosaur monster from their hand. If this card is sent to the GY: You can add 1 "Jurassic Forest" from your Deck to your hand.

Jurassic Forest
    Face-up Dinosaur and Winged Beast monsters gain 300 ATK and DEF and are unaffected by the effects of Trap Cards. If a Dinosaur or Winged Beast monster is attacked: The controller can change that monster to Defense Position. If the turn player controls no monsters: They can Special Summon 1 Dinosaur monster from their Deck, but it cannot declare an attack this turn. Each player can only use this effect of "Jurassic Forest" once per turn. If this card is sent to the GY: You can add 1 "Cretaceous Sea" from your Deck to your hand.

Cretaceous Sea
    Field Spell Card
    WATER monsters gain 300 ATK and DEF. The Levels of all WATER monsters in either player's hand or their field are reduced by 1 (min 1). Once per turn: The turn player can target 1 Dinosaur monster in their GY; Special Summon it. Monsters, except WATER monsters, cannot attack WATER monsters, but can attack directly if all monsters their opponent's monsters are WATER monsters. Battle damage inflicted by monsters, except WATER and WIND monsters, is halved. If this card is sent to the GY: You can add 1 Field Spell Card from your Deck to your hand, except "Cretaceous Sea".

Primordial Park
    Continuous Spell Card
    Once per turn, during your Draw Phase, instead of conducting your normal draw: You can choose 3 Field Spell Cards with different names from your Deck; your opponent randomly selects 1 to add to your hand, and you shuffle the rest into the Deck. If this card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect and sent to the GY: You can activate 1 Field Spell Card from your Deck.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even though i'm a shut in NEET and going out to parks isn't my thing, i still think taking this challenge is a good idea
    #AttractionChallenge here i go

Wonderland - Atlantida
    Spell/Field
    While this card is Face-up on the field: Your opponent cannot target cards you control with card effects. You can Send this card to the GY; Add 1 " Wonderland" Field Spell card from your Deck to your Hand, you can only use this effect of "Wonderland - Atlantida" once per turn. If a Field Spell is activated you can Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster(Sea-Serpent/Water/Level 4/ATK 1500/DEF 0). If this card is Special Summoned by its own effect: Shuffle it into the deck when it leaves the field

Wonderland - Babylon
    Spell/Field
    When this card is Activated: Destroy 1 card on both players field. Once per turn you can send to the GY 1 Field Spell from your Deck. If a Field Spell is activated you can Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster(Fiend/FIRE/Level 4/ATK 1800/DEF 0). If this card is Special Summoned by its own effect: Shuffle it into the deck when it leaves the field

Wonderland - El Dorado
    Spell/Field
    When this card is Activated: Discard 1 Field Spell; Draw 1 card. While this card is Face-Up on the field. Monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. If a Field Spell is activated you can Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster(Rock/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 0/DEF 2000). If this card is Special Summoned by its own effect: Shuffle it into the deck when it leaves the field.

Wonderland - Shambala
    Field/Spell
    This card activation cannot be negated. This card is unnafected by your oponent cards effects. After this card activation: Field Spell cards you control cannot be banished or destroyed until the next End Phase. You can discard 1 card, and if you do, return this card to your hand, you can only use this effect of "Wonderland - Shambala" once per turn. If a Field Spell is activated you can Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster(Spellcaster/LIGHT/Level 4/ATK 2000/DEF 0). If this card is Special Summoned by its own effect: Shuffle it into the deck when it leaves the field.

Wonderland - Shangri la
    Field/Spell
    (Quick Effect.)You can discard this card; You take no battle damage this turn. Once per turn: Declare 1 card type(Monster, Spell or Trap), pick 1 random card from your opponent's hand, if that card is the same type as you declared: Banish that card, otherwise discard 1 card from your hand. If a Field Spell is activated you can Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster(Winged-Beast/WIND/Level 4/ATK 1000/DEF 1000). If this card is Special Summoned by its own effect: Shuffle it into the deck when it leaves the field.

Wonderland - Jigoku
    DARK
    Rank 4
    Zombie/Xyz/Effect
    ATK/2200
    DEF/2200
    3 Level 4 "Wonderland" Monsters
    (Quick Effect) You cand send 1 Field Spell to the GY. You can Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Activate 1 Field Spell directly from your Deck. If a Field Spell is activated you can activate 1 of the following effects
    *Add 1 "Wonderland" card from your Deck or GY to your hand.
    *Draw 1 card
    *Banish 1 card in the field
    *Discard 1 random card from your opponent's hand.
    You can only use each effect of "Wonderland - Jigoku" Once per turn.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are my Volume 6 cards. Since there is no Dice Dungeon I went with an electric snail-which sounds more like something pokemon would come up with(and maybe they should?!) but anyway...

You've got your Tristan Taylor face card. Retrofitted to work with "Super Robo"("Rare Metal" in JP). To fall closer in line with his unit, he has moved from a DARK to an EARTH monster. His effect plays into his self-sacrificing duel style. Then you've got more Griffore than ever biffore! Yeah, it's just an attempt to make Griffore's presence in Super Soldier Ritual make some kind of real game sense. Tried to think, if they were to ever recreate that duel with OCG cards, how could they keep the inclusion of Griffore? And this was my solution.

Jolting right into an electrical current conducting slimy mess, I'm most curious on what you guys think of the new "Escargot". Did I just make a new archetype? You bet I did. This is just the tip of snail shell. Now, go frolic and make your own snail cards for the slimiest archetype this side of... the "Slime" archetype?

Dragon Jar Djinn was built to bring Dragon Capture Jar and Dragon Piper back to the playground. Plain and simple goal. The Thousand Dragon signature move is pretty straightforward.

Cyber Commander - Robo Unit
    [Machine/Effect]

Once per turn, except the turn this card was summoned: You can change the target of an attack to this monster, if appropriate. If this card is destroyed by battle: Banish 1 "Roboyarou" and 1 "Robolady" from you hand or Deck to Fusion Summon 1 monster with those exact Material requirements. You can banish this card in the GY to negate the destruction of a "Super Robo" Machine Fusion monster. Return this banished card to the Deck during your next Standby Phase.
    ATK/750 DEF/700

Greater Griffore
    [Beast/Effect]

Normal Summon this monster in Defense Position. When this monster battles another monster: Increase the DEF of this monster by 500 during the Damage Step. Target 1 Level 6 or higher Normal monster you control: Banish this card, then add 1 Ritual Spell card or 1 Ritual monster from your Deck to your hand and immediately Ritual Summon using the target monster as a material and an appropriate Ritual Spell card. This effect of "Greater Griffore" can only be used once per turn.
    ATK/1200 DEF/1500

Jolt Escargot
    [Thunder/Effect]

Negate this monster's Special Summon or Flip Summon, and if you do, add it to your hand OR tribute 1 monster you control and if you do, this Summon cannot be negated. If this monster is Summoned: You can change the ATK of the nearest monster your opponent controls in the same column as this card to 0. That monster cannot change its Battle Position or its ATK for the rest of the turn. If this card attacks an Attack Position monster with 0 ATK and is not destroyed after Damage Calculation: You can move this card to another column in the Main Monster Zone and flip it face-down. After this card is Summoned, activate this effect: During the second Standby Phase after this effect is activated a "Escargot" Thunder monster will be Special Summoned from your hand or Deck (except "Jolt Escargot"). This effect of "Jolt Escargot" can only be used once per turn by each "Jolt Escargot" you control.
    ATK/1400 DEF/1500

Dragon Jar Djinn
    [Pyro/Pendulum/Flip/Effect]

Pendulum Effect: When this card is activated: Set 1 "Dragon Capture Jar" from your hand or Deck. Once per turn, while you control a face-up "Dragon Capture Jar"(Quick Effect): Banish a Defense Position Dragon monster, but it is returned to the field if a "Dragon Capture Jar" you control is destroyed.
    Monster Effect: Flip: Inflict damage to your opponent's LP for each Defense Position Dragon monster x400. If this card is Summoned from the Extra Deck: You can Special Summon 1 "Dragon Piper" in face-down Defense Position from your hand or Deck and if you do, flip this card into face-down Defense Position.
    ATK/200 DEF/1800

Thousand Nose Breath
    Spell

When a "Thousand Dragon" you control battles(Quick Effect): reduce the ATK of the opponent's monster by 800 before the Damage Step. Also, return any card in the Spell/Trap zone of the same column to your opponent's hand. When a "Thousand Dragon" you control is destroyed: Banish this card to return it to the Extra Deck, then Special Summon a "Baby Dragon" from your GY.

Next set, Booster 6 is already done. Been sitting on it. I'll post it later this week but the cards for it will be:
    Penguin Soldier
    Sentinel of the Seas
    Amphibious Bugroth
    Mystical Sand
    Fusion Sage
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 15th May 2018 at 10:09 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Varying Cards
    Spell/Normal
    Must first be set. You cannot activate this card in the turn it was set. Draw 2 cards.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A custom Cyber Commander, a Dragon Jar Pendulum and Thousand Dragon signature attack card. Nice.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    A custom Cyber Commander, a Dragon Jar Pendulum and Thousand Dragon signature attack card. Nice.
    What say you of the snail, good sir?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Here are my Volume 6 cards.
    They are pretty cool.
    It's just that there are a lot non-psct texts.
    There are also unusual effects.

For example: (Greater Griffore)
    This monster is Normal Summoned in Defense Position.
    Personally, I probably would go with Summoner Monk's route (If this card is Normal or Flip Summoned: Change this card to Defense Position.) or change the text to "If this card would be Normal Summoned: Normal Summon this card in face-up Defense Position."
    To me, it feels more PSCT-ish this way.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm always interested in discussing and brushing up on my PSCT with the effects I think up. I'm not sure about that one. It is certainly longwinded to mean the exact same thing and I get the impression Konami has been trying to be a bit more direct with their text and save space, especially as some cards lately have gotten very long and complex effects. They've removed text like "This card" and "This card can only be" and gotten straight to the effect or replaced it with one world like "Must". Still, I might find a stronger way to word it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm always interested in discussing and brushing up on my PSCT with the effects I think up. I'm not sure about that one. It is certainly longwinded to mean the exact same thing and I get the impression Konami has been trying to be a bit more direct with their text and save space, especially as some cards lately have gotten very long and complex effects. They've removed text like "This card" and "This card can only be" and gotten straight to the effect or replaced it with one world like "Must". Still, I might find a stronger way to word it.
    The thing is that, some of those effects are like new mechanics. Especially the Jolt Escargot one.

Also, I have some questions:

Spoiler Alert!
    Cyber Commander - Robo Unit
    [Machine/Effect]

Once per turn, except the turn this card was summoned: You can change the target of an attack to this monster, if appropriate. When this card is destroyed by battle: Banish 1 "Roboyarou" and 1 "Robolady" from you hand or Deck to Fusion Summon 1 monster with those exact Material requirements. You can banish this card in the GY to negate the destruction of a "Super Robo" Machine Fusion monster. Return this banished card to the Deck during your next Standby Phase.
    ATK/750 DEF/700
    So, the fusion summoning is mandatory?

Spoiler Alert!
    Jolt Escargot

You must always tribute a monster when summoning this card(including Special Summon and Flip Summon). Otherwise destroy this card.
    So, which one is correct?
    A. The "must always tribute a monster WHEN summoning this card" means that the card touches the field first and then the effect activates (Like Summoner Monk)
    OR
    B. In order to summon this card, you must tribute a monster first. (Which means that the "Otherwise destroy this card" part may not be needed)

I can try to give some suggestions and rewrite some of those effects if you want.
    Last edited by Eternalight; 14th May 2018 at 09:06 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What say you of the snail, good sir?
    A bit convoluted, but very intriguing.
    Sanokal