While I wasn't looking at this thread, Scion made a great work at remaking old monsters. Those are quite cool, I like them all! I'm eager to see the next ones!

Meanwhile, I Cac'd the (hopefully) incoming OCG support to the two latest TCG archetypes: Vendread and F.A.. While F.A. can stand on his own even without good support in the latest set, Vendread are striving to obtain something to encourage peaple to play them instead of a pure Shiranui deck. Here are my ideal cards:

Vendread Plague
Link Monster
Link 2, DARK, Zombie, ATK 500. Link Arrows: DOWN, LEFT.

2 Vendread Monsters
When this card is Link Summoned: Send 1 Zombie monster from your Deck to your GY. You cannot Summon monsters during the turn you activate this effect, except Zombie Monsters.
Once per turn: You can Ritual Summon 1 Zombie Ritual Monster from your hand to a zone this card points to, by tributing monsters you control as materials.
If a Zombie Ritual Monster is Ritual Summoned using a monster this card points to as tribute, it gains the following effect:
  • Once per turn: Target 1 banished Zombie monster; Banish 1 Zombie monster from your Deck, and if you do, return that target to the GY, but you can't summon monsters with the same name as that monster's for the rest of this turn.

Lore: Named after Las Plagas, Resident Evil 4's virus, as lots of previous ritual monsters (Slayer, Chimera, Battlelord) to me seemed based on RE iconic boss monsters. Since this is not a ritual monster but a link monster, I chose not to follow the exact pattern by naming it after the virus as opposed to RE iconic monsters.
Usage: It gives small vendreads and Reorigin's token a reason to exist. It ritual summons without the need of your ritual spells (since the deck has no way to search them outside of Pre-Prep), but I balanced it by making this effect more restrictive than usual (summons from hand and tributes from field). The third effect resembles the small vendreads' one, and gives you an opportunity to recycle your monsters while also advancing your game status by banishing other monsters (Shiranui included) and setting the banished pile for Reunion a reunion play.

F.A. Dark Whip
Effect Monster
Lv4, DARK, Machine, ATK 0, DEF 1700.

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by destroying 1 "F.A." card on the field while you control no monsters.
Gains ATK equal to its Level x 300.
Each time a “F.A.” Spell/Trap Card or effect is activated: You can increase this card’s Level by 1.
Once per turn: You can Reduce this card's level by 3, and if you do, set 1 "F.A." Continuous Spell/Trap card from your Deck to your field.

Lore: The dark version of Whip Crosser already appeared in some of the S/T artworks, but Konami has been wise enough to print F.A. winners over it because... reasons.
Usage: This card effectively replaces Zoodiac Barrage and Cockadoodledoo, and searches those cool but situational cards (Winners and Overheat), giving them a reason to exist. It could also work with the new Dinosaur link monster: Declare WIND, and use ties of the breathren to duplicate this guy into Whip Tail and Hang On Mach.