1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Danger! Yeti!
    Dark
    Level 8
    Beast
    Effect -
    (1) You can reveal this card in your hand; your opponent randomly chooses 1 card from your entire hand, then you discard the chosen card. Then, if the discarded card was not “Danger! Yeti!”, Special Summon 1 “Danger! Yeti!” from your hand, and if you do, draw 1 card.
    (2) If this card is discarded: you can target one set card your opponent controls; destroy it. You can only use this effect of “Danger! Yeti!” once per turn.
    ATK/2800
    DEF/1000
    The dankest duelist you'll ever meet.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a new set of cards coming up soon, but for now I have been thinking of the new Noble Knight support and all the Kaiju reprints in BLRR suggesting it as the next theme to get new support. And I have been thinking about Burning Abyss which I can't believe Konami won't decide to add more support to after that so I put together a list of cards I'd like to see if that happens.

The 6 named giants that guard the 9th circle as high Defense Pendulum monsters but they have 0 ATK because they are chained up.
    Geryon as a new BA fusion monster as another target for Terminus.
    A BA field spell. How has this not happened yet?

And finally Satan as a Level 9 Ritual monster that uses Contract with the Abyss.

Not sure when I'm gonna get these ideas posted though, but I'll be working on them.